PDA

View Full Version : Got that bread - what do now?

unleashedd
02-19-2016, 09:34 AM
Howdy folks,

I've saved up my first 10k platinum and need to decide whether to keep saving or buy something. Can you think of any game-changing items that are either tradable or MQ-able? My first thought was JBoots, but my brother plays a druid and we almost exclusively play together. Another was Goblin Gaz Ring (51enc) but IVU spell is only 4sec cast time, and I rarely solo. Next on my list is spell Boon of the Garou, and also a tradable haste item (FBSS or SCHW) for our alts.

Thanks for ya'll input.

Cheers
U

Gain
02-19-2016, 06:30 PM
Get an insta click item, such as a shrunken gobby earring, for when you get dispelled.

iruinedyourday
02-19-2016, 06:47 PM
well what the heck class ru!

Expediency
02-19-2016, 09:40 PM
Haste item for melee if you dont have one is the best use of your money. If you are 50+ you should spend 2k of that on an OT hammer. Hard to give any other answer since you didnt give level/class/race

Shodo
02-19-2016, 10:35 PM
"51enc"

iruinedyourday
02-19-2016, 11:48 PM
"51enc"

he is chanter?

dump all that shit in to potions of stinging wort and recharge costs and go BALLS DEEP SOLOING!

unleashedd
02-20-2016, 01:25 AM
thanks for the answers. i should bring up that i am indeed a lvl51 enchanter, and i play on red.

shrunken gob earring - seems fairly useless, except as a junkbuff. might as well get jboots

haste item - this is a top runner, as our alts include monk, rogue, and SK; any recommendations? can't find the haste % numbers on wiki

OT hammer - prefer to buy Allure and do the quest myself

potion of gimping heal - 99% of my playtime, theres a druid keeping me alive :D

iruinedyourday
02-20-2016, 01:37 AM
Yeh skip it if on superior server red but definitely goblin ring is worth the money but I'd dump it into resist gearz

Tasslehofp99
02-20-2016, 04:06 AM
I would just save the platinum, you didn't need it to get to lvl 51.

Buy all your spells and keep leveling to 60, you will earn a lot more plat as a 60 ench/druid duo than low 50's duo. Then you can get the items you need for your mains/alts for free by camping them or buy them with the plat you've earned through the levels.

Aesop
02-20-2016, 05:44 AM
I would just save the platinum, you didn't need it to get to lvl 51.

Buy all your spells and keep leveling to 60, you will earn a lot more plat as a 60 ench/druid duo than low 50's duo. Then you can get the items you need for your mains/alts for free by camping them or buy them with the plat you've earned through the levels.

Aesop
02-20-2016, 05:45 AM
Go camp yourself an FBSS and kill the AM while you're at it and get many robes for the Shiny Robe of the Underfoot, a good pvp robe.

Thulack
02-20-2016, 12:26 PM
thanks for the answers. i should bring up that i am indeed a lvl51 enchanter, and i play on red.

shrunken gob earring - seems fairly useless, except as a junkbuff. might as well get jboots

haste item - this is a top runner, as our alts include monk, rogue, and SK; any recommendations? can't find the haste % numbers on wiki

OT hammer - prefer to buy Allure and do the quest myself

potion of gimping heal - 99% of my playtime, theres a druid keeping me alive :D
Just a tip. A instaclick item refreshes the global cooldown allowing you to cast spells quicker. That is why the earring was suggested.