PDA

View Full Version : Scalia Died with Pillow on Face, No Autopsy Performed

maskedmelon
02-16-2016, 10:24 AM
The late Justice Scalia was quite literally larger than life, which could certainly have played a role in his untimely passing, but the conditions surrounding his death raise questions.

Conditions:

1. Died alone away from home, no witnesses to his passing.
2. Found with pillow over his face.
3. No autopsy ordered.

Given that all of his happened in his beloved state of Texas any fears of foul play may generally be dismissed as unreasonable, but one would expect his prominence alone would warrant an autopsy simply as a matter of prudence.

Applicable Link of Dubious Validity:

http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/detectives-question-lack-of-autopsy-in-scalia-death/

Discuss.

Pokesan
02-16-2016, 10:31 AM
it was a false flag

Loke
02-16-2016, 10:54 AM
Pretty obvious what happened... Putin, Kim Jong Un, and the Ayatollah poisoned him with polonium because they hate our freedom.

But for serious, pretty sure the family denied the autopsy request, and I can't really think of any reason for them to want one. Foul play not suspected, so an autopsy could only really turn up scandalous shit. Like, what if it came back and said he had been railing coke and boozing it up all night? Not great for the legacy. Or maybe he was into auto erotic asphyxiation and some call girl accidentally suffocated him.. again, not great for his legacy. Dude was old and out of shape, a heart attack makes sense, and if it was something else, chance are it would only tarnish his reputation.

Daywolf
02-16-2016, 11:35 AM
Foul play not suspected

“As a former homicide commander, I am stunned that no autopsy was ordered for Justice Scalia,” William O. Ritchie, former head of criminal investigations for D.C. police, wrote in a post on Facebook on Sunday.

“You have a Supreme Court Justice who died, not in attendance of a physician,” he wrote. “You have a non-homicide trained US Marshal tell the justice of peace that no foul play was observed. You have a justice of the peace pronounce death while not being on the scene and without any medical training opining that the justice died of a heart attack. What medical proof exists of a myocardial Infarction? Why not a cerebral hemorrhage?” washington post article (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/15/conspiracy-theories-swirl-around-the-death-of-antonin-scalia/)

Ivory
02-16-2016, 11:49 AM
Do you know how hard it is to actually kill someone with a pillow? (Outside of the movies at least).

Thicker down pillows in the past were harder to breath through, so it was possible (provided they were paralyzed I guess and couldn't move their head)...

But modern pillows are extremely porous (you can breath through them).

Combined with that you can just tilt your head to the side to still breath....

Basically, REAL LIFE ISN'T THE MOVIES. FFS, if he was found with a dead bee next to him....everyone would be screaming the bee assassin from Ninja Scrolls got him :|

dafier
02-16-2016, 12:25 PM
bee assassin from Ninja Scrolls got him :|

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110819103658/betterbleachfanfiction/images/9/9e/Demon4.jpg

Daywolf
02-16-2016, 12:40 PM
Do you know how hard it is to actually kill someone with a pillow? (Outside of the movies at least).

Thicker down pillows in the past were harder to breath through, so it was possible (provided they were paralyzed I guess and couldn't move their head)...

But modern pillows are extremely porous (you can breath through them).

Combined with that you can just tilt your head to the side to still breath....

Basically, REAL LIFE ISN'T THE MOVIES. FFS, if he was found with a dead bee next to him....everyone would be screaming the bee assassin from Ninja Scrolls got him :|
Attention walmart shoppers - rollback on isle 5, cheap ass pillows, now $2!
You can keep your cheep ass walmart pillows, I go with a king size down pillow, especially in winter. Sure I could buy like 30 or those cheep ass walmart pillows compared to just one damn good pillow, but hey I want to sleep like I'm in a high-brow resort like Scalia there!. I get it though, you stayed at a holiday inn last night, you're the expert, but they use those cheap ass walmart pillows too!

Dallas man admits he suffocated wife with pillow, police say (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dallas-man-admits-he-suffocated-wife-with-pillow-police-say/)
Oklahoma man confesses to killing wife, suffocating her with pillow (http://kfor.com/2015/08/19/oklahoma-man-confesses-to-killing-wife-suffocating-her-with-pillow/)
Springfield man admits suffocating mother with pillow, selling her TVs and smoking crack while body in other room (http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/09/luis_rosa_pleads_guilty_to_sec.html)
Links can go on and on and on and on...
Show some effort :rolleyes:

iruinedyourday
02-16-2016, 01:01 PM
All you repubs love when puten acts like a mob boss but when Obama does it's somehow "wrong".

maskedmelon
02-16-2016, 01:36 PM
Nothing wrong with ordering the murder of elderly with pillows so long as they've outlived their usefulness.

Pillows are far more nefarious instruments than we care to acknowledge. Beyond smothering, strangulation and blunt force trauma are also possible. Keep in mind too that Scalia was 79 years old and considerably out of shape. A man sitting on his chest with a pillow would find little resistance. Turning one's head to the side as defense against a pillow attack is also beyond laughable. If you are intent on killing someone with a pillow, you'll hold it like a hammock under their chin, pinching their wind pipe while smothering their face with your hands firmly planted beside their head, wrapping to the back of their head if possible.

Also as we all ought to know (especially the artists among us) the nose is one of the few parts of the body that continues to grow with age, become a large pliable mass of flesh that could hasten asphyxiation when pressed flat against the face behind a pillow.

maskedmelon
02-16-2016, 01:37 PM
The pillow is not really the issue though. It is the lack of an autopsy as a matter of prudence.

Lictor
02-16-2016, 01:53 PM
Homicide, suicide, accident, or no physician is willing to sign the death certificate. Those are the only 4 circumstances the ME has jurisdiction over a body in Texas. Investigators don't suspect the first 3 and someone else signed the death certificate, Dallas county not doing an autopsy for the hell of it.

You either need suspicion of the first 3 or private funded autopsy at this point.

iruinedyourday
02-16-2016, 02:06 PM
This is what happens when you think you want a bossy leader. (http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-rights-rekindled-affection-russias-putin)

JayDee
02-16-2016, 02:12 PM
The late Justice Scalia was quite literally larger than life, which could certainly have played a role in his untimely passing, but the conditions surrounding his death raise questions.

Discuss.

You know literal and figurative are not the same thing

maskedmelon
02-16-2016, 02:23 PM
You know literal and figurative are not the same thing

I do.

JackFlash
02-16-2016, 02:25 PM
Springfield man admits suffocating mother with pillow, selling her TVs and smoking crack while body in other room

This guy knows how to party.

maerilith
02-16-2016, 05:16 PM
I don't think it's hard to kill people with a pillow, you just have to be patient and on top.

Villide
02-16-2016, 07:16 PM
That would have to be one big fucking pillow.

maerilith
02-16-2016, 07:38 PM
I guess it's white privilege to not get autopsied after u die alone as an old person.

AzzarTheGod
02-16-2016, 07:42 PM

Conditions:

1. Died alone away from home, no witnesses to his passing.
2. Found with pillow over his face.
3. No autopsy ordered.

Given that all of his happened in his beloved state of Texas any fears of foul play may generally be dismissed as unreasonable, but one would expect his prominence alone would warrant an autopsy simply as a matter of prudence.

Applicable Link of Dubious Validity:

http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/detectives-question-lack-of-autopsy-in-scalia-death/

Discuss.

As a high ranking member of government, how he died is a matter of national security (not kidding).

If there was an autopsy, you wouldn't know about it. Speculating on how he died when its classified is pointless.

ITT: plebs don't understand national security and feel entitled.

Daywolf
02-16-2016, 09:59 PM
Breaking News coming in from all major liberal media sources. "Apparently pillows were involved in the death of Scalia, and we have the video:

http://i.imgur.com/qeJu6zq.gif

News Flash: see? we're not really biased partisan morons after all."

:o

maerilith
02-17-2016, 10:43 AM
I could easily kill a sexy healthy 20 yr old dude with a pillow.

Whirled
02-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Clearly, they should ban pillows or make it difficult for law abiding people to obtain them

Daywolf
02-17-2016, 02:21 PM
Clearly, they should ban pillows or make it difficult for law abiding people to obtain them
But then people will start using rocks and boulders again as pillows, and banning those may possibly present a legislative challenge, though I'm sure one they would willingly undergo. Ohh all the pork they could inject into legislation over banning rocks.

chtulu
02-17-2016, 02:33 PM
#pillowgate2016

Pokesan
02-17-2016, 02:40 PM

Yes, yes, pillows are just as effective as guns at killing people. LOL!

Daywolf
02-17-2016, 02:47 PM
Yes, yes, pillows are just as effective as guns at killing people. LOL!
Don't underestimate a truly evil pillow. People don't kill people, evil pillows do!

http://i.imgur.com/nHzewRy.gif