Rallos Zek dude.

Kevynne
02-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Rallos Zek dude.

RZ was more then 1 item?
This is 1 item

snufzaimoverlord
02-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Good lord do why are you posting about old time EQ.

SZ was coin loot, RZ one item and coin.

OfftuneRZ
02-13-2016, 07:12 PM
This was def RZ you moron. No one on SZ had as much skill or class as good ol' Blart.

Edit: actually Blart did go to SZ as Fansy right? lol whoops...

grannock
02-13-2016, 08:21 PM
SZ never had item lewt. You took exp loss and there were no level ranges.

Tomm Selleck
02-13-2016, 09:24 PM
Good lord do why are you posting about old time EQ.

Tradesonred
02-14-2016, 01:21 AM
Funny SZ story

SZ was my original choice of server to start with

Got repeatedly killed by a 45 wiz in blackburrow as a lvl 6ish

Rolled on Rallos

End of story

iruinedyourday
02-14-2016, 05:34 AM
http://www.notacult.com/swampd.htm
pretty sure this is early SZ

Hhaha def RZ

Fuuuuk I had a ratatouille moment when I saw this SS. Gotrexx! Loved this guy, such broken English but so addicted and immersed.

http://i.imgur.com/IK0Wahk.jpg

George_Costanza
02-14-2016, 05:51 AM
RZ was more then 1 item?
This is 1 item

http://niceme.me/

Nirgon
02-14-2016, 02:24 PM
this was from RZ, the most hardcore option 8)

Semmysosa
02-14-2016, 02:46 PM
I was guilded with Bakamaf <Ascending Dawn> (he has the funniest dry humor) and was also Guilded with Raveena <Cotw> Blart was a beast because he wore droppable. <FoH> never took themselves to seriously, but for the most part were soild pvpers.

I think there was a sweet spot for PvP, right between release up to 4 months after Kunark. Melee finally mattered, casters could still Levi away, and without risking expense gear your resist would be shit. If they could code out zonelines and find that sweet spot, build it and they will come. You could have a world people would like to visit, add daily and weekly quest and some GM events and you have a substainable population.

Just 2 cents from someone who like a game with a challenge.

iruinedyourday
02-14-2016, 02:56 PM
this was from RZ, the most hardcore option 8)

Was waiting to see if you killed any of the folks in these pics.. Don't remember blart but it looks like this is a month or a few months after vel launch would be my guess?

Need more RZ pics, nirg you got any? I basically threw my entire computer in the trash when I quit, "don't need any of this shit any more I have my life back!"

Was a terrible mistake :(

Samsung
02-14-2016, 03:07 PM
Tallon Zek had item loot the first two months then they changed it to coin only.

iruinedyourday
02-14-2016, 03:13 PM
After reading all these stories in ops post I've changed my mind on item loot...

I said it would end pvp and increase plugging... But what I forgot was people just wore worse shit when they level/run around etc..

So it might mean less resists in pvp etc... Or you can risk it and go full equipped.

I think you'd see same amount of plugging (desires) but less plugging cus root would be landing.

Well doesn't matter but, yea I'm a little convinced it can be fun. My memory from being a kid on ralloss Zek was please no loot, it sucked! I cried when my necro lost his +7 cha torch;(

AzzarTheGod
02-14-2016, 06:21 PM
Was waiting to see if you killed any of the folks in these pics.. Don't remember blart but it looks like this is a month or a few months after vel launch would be my guess?

Need more RZ pics, nirg you got any? I basically threw my entire computer in the trash when I quit, "don't need any of this shit any more I have my life back!"

Was a terrible mistake :(

I've got a bunch of classic UI kunark kills on my external with Ever and Slacash/Zachariom/Webe from PB I could try to dig up for a little nostalgia. We came across a lot of people in Dreadlands.

Fav move was popping into KC from both sides with 2 or 3 wizards at kunark launch, 1st ice comet would hit, the Sabbat raid tank would stand up and start trying to look around, 2nd ice comet right behind it within milliseconds before they even took a step. 3rd ice comet as they staggered panning to the opposite side. All in under 6 seconds with 20 angry hostiles in zone.

What a fucking rush running in to grab the loot. You had to know what you were looking for as the dogpile was only a full second away from diving you. Inspect scouts and informants were critical to getting the big scores.

/group chat going crazy "GET THE CLOAK. GET THE FUCKING CLOAK" , "HE BAGGED IT ??" 5 dudeguy zerglings pounding on your back as your best man starts firing the evacuate spell, and you end up just grabbing any item barely saving your ass.

Ah man, Red99 could never recreate the classic PvP experience. To be notorious, the pirate black beard. You can't recreate that scenario and politics.

"pk in zone" .

I remember losing my SMR in Plane of Fear to bad intel as we were told to go in there and druzzil the raid. That was a bad day. Pretty sure I punched the next person I saw irl who said hello to me. Nothing felt worse than losing gear with 4-5 of your friends versus 40-50 people.

georgie
02-14-2016, 06:43 PM
Great story sounds like u had fun

Kergan
02-14-2016, 11:22 PM
I was guilded with Bakamaf <Ascending Dawn> (he has the funniest dry humor) and was also Guilded with Raveena <Cotw> Blart was a beast because he wore droppable. <FoH> never took themselves to seriously, but for the most part were soild pvpers.

I think there was a sweet spot for PvP, right between release up to 4 months after Kunark. Melee finally mattered, casters could still Levi away, and without risking expense gear your resist would be shit. If they could code out zonelines and find that sweet spot, build it and they will come. You could have a world people would like to visit, add daily and weekly quest and some GM events and you have a substainable population.

Just 2 cents from someone who like a game with a challenge.

Ascending Dawn didn't even exist during that time frame?

cronik
02-14-2016, 11:40 PM
Best RZ moment was keeping an entire noABCla~ korean guild of 30+ from getting their corpses back from their break-in PoF Rez team of 4-5 and sitting on the pile of them afterwards with Herb. The two of us multi- boxed that fight after they tried to take fear from us and the whole thing lasted for hours before GMs finally made us let them LnS. Back in Kunark days so Fear (nodrop gear) was a pretty damned big deal at the time.

Best SZ moments was probably the fights for the turtle, or the Guilld war we (Nine) got into with that other evil guild and wiping the floor with them. Whole server made fun of them since Bashnir and some others were vocal as hell and got obliterated on every front by a guild about a third of their side. We hunted them for days before trashing them a few times in big fights and lots of their guild members de-tagged just to stay alive. Guild ended up disbanding iirc.

Semmysosa
02-14-2016, 11:58 PM
It was later in his EQ career that we crossed paths. I think I was in <Swarm of Fear> at this time.

You could recreate the old days.
Fix bugs PvP bugs for balance.
1 item loot with coin.
Item level regs to detour twinkers.
Daily PvP rewards. (Dispell rods, rezz sticks, etc)
GM events with no rent items rewards. For lowbies (Haste belt or cloaks, good weapons)
Hold guild wars in large zones with number caps. Loser loses a mob rotation.

Just my 2 cents.

Kevynne
02-15-2016, 12:06 AM
1 item loot with coin.

issue with holding guild wars is that guilds will batphone people in.
and that red doesnt have a rotation
but lets say it did, you would have 100 some empire against 60 thunderdome

item levels reqs also not classic at all

Kergan
02-15-2016, 01:26 AM
Best RZ moment was keeping an entire noABCla~ korean guild of 30+ from getting their corpses back from their break-in PoF Rez team of 4-5 and sitting on the pile of them afterwards with Herb. The two of us multi- boxed that fight after they tried to take fear from us and the whole thing lasted for hours before GMs finally made us let them LnS. Back in Kunark days so Fear (nodrop gear) was a pretty damned big deal at the time.

Best SZ moments was probably the fights for the turtle, or the Guilld war we (Nine) got into with that other evil guild and wiping the floor with them. Whole server made fun of them since Bashnir and some others were vocal as hell and got obliterated on every front by a guild about a third of their side. We hunted them for days before trashing them a few times in big fights and lots of their guild members de-tagged just to stay alive. Guild ended up disbanding iirc.

God that guildwar against Infeste Nex was the best time I ever had playing EQ. I think the kill count over a week or so was like 100-3.

On RZ I think my fav moment was in the sabbat when the Blood of Kings people refused me enchanter arms or some shit from Hate so we (the begotten) killed all of their members at the raid and then went to war. That was such an odd thing - you'd literally raid with people then after the raid you'd be at war with them. Amazing how that made it so you didn't have to congregate in a single zerg guild and could keep your own identity guild wise, get plenty of PVP and loot for all.

That system would work perfectly here with the low pop but there are too many blood feuding angry nerds to make it work.

Kergan
02-15-2016, 01:30 AM
It was later in his EQ career that we crossed paths. I think I was in <Swarm of Fear> at this time.

1 item loot with coin.
Item level regs to detour twinkers.
Daily PvP rewards. (Dispell rods, rezz sticks, etc)
GM events with no rent items rewards. For lowbies (Haste belt or cloaks, good weapons)

Just my 2 cents.

What PVP bugs exactly?

Coin loot was retarded because there were never any good rewards. The entire system was put in place for like corpse summon potions not available to neutral/good teams and not much else. I had hundreds of coins sitting in the bank not even worth turning them in.

Exp rate is so high you can outlevel a twink PKer in a single night, the only people whining about getting PK'd by twinks are people who want to solo shit at the entrance to mistmoore/unrest in rags and wonder why they get jacked.

Everything else you suggested either requires GMs to be present or coding time so will never happen.

Semmysosa
02-15-2016, 02:06 AM
I was thinking these rules would apply for a new server or a reset.

If population is only steady for one large Zerg guild, the server will die. Rivalry breeds activity.

PvP fixes would be instant cast after a clicky. Charm instant kill on pets. Anything deemed out of balance. Plugs could be fixed by the LD character appearing in zone after plug.

PvP rewards could be similar to WoW with armor sets or weapons geared towards PvP.
Tradeskills could become relevant with craft able PvP gear.
Items could become slot able. Quests could be altered to daily or weekly which makes players cross paths. Rewards from weeklies/daylies would benefit the player or maybe even twinks.
As for level regs on items, I just would hate to see new people quit because someone delvled just to be mayor of black burrow.
Make being in the fight more important then never dying. (Josheb creates a magical portal)

Guilds could have prearranged battles for loot/money/spawns. It happened on RZ.

End game content would be avaible but I wouldn't pass Kunark. Raiding just got to serious after Velious.

Do all GMs on red just quit after a fashion?

Edit spelling *been blazing

AzzarTheGod
02-15-2016, 02:36 AM
Amazing how that made it so you didn't have to congregate in a single zerg guild and could keep your own identity guild wise, get plenty of PVP and loot for all.

That system would work perfectly here with the low pop but there are too many blood feuding angry nerds to make it work.

They were definitely a force. I don't know what happened to TB towards Velious but I remember them getting ostracized/poached for their PvP antics and not playing the politics as well as IE was doing.

Going down the BoK guild list was a huge trip, like the who's who of Rallos. So many names. I remember being in Facultas Ultrimque the most, and being forced into KOS retirement.

Ascending Dawn maintained an FU guild list after the war, even years later in Wudan it caused serious problems for me. I was afraid of being guildkicked on a weekly basis. Received many threats and extortion attempts even in Gates of Discord era. I bet they received a ton of complaints from ex-PB, TB, BoK, etc. PvPers. stephans was often abused by Ascending Dawn to extract tribute payments and extort even years later.

Finally I went to Legends again and got a name change (like everyone else had to do).

The server had an immersion level unlike any other. And it wasn't due to our ages or anything like that. The politics, personalities, and the community were just so unique on Rallos Zek.

http://ralloszek.stephans.org/rz/playerhistory.php?player_name=Rufin

Kergan
02-15-2016, 03:07 AM
I was thinking these rules would apply for a new server or a reset.

If population is only steady for one large Zerg guild, the server will die. Rivalry breeds activity.

PvP fixes would be instant cast after a clicky. Charm instant kill on pets. Anything deemed out of balance. Plugs could be fixed by the LD character appearing in zone after plug.

PvP rewards could be similar to WoW with armor sets or weapons geared towards PvP.
Tradeskills could become relevant with craft able PvP gear.
Items could become slot able. Quests could be altered to daily or weekly which makes players cross paths. Rewards from weeklies/daylies would benefit the player or maybe even twinks.
As for level regs on items, I just would hate to see new people quit because someone delvled just to be mayor of black burrow.
Make being in the fight more important then never dying. (Josheb creates a magical portal)

Guilds could have prearranged battles for loot/money/spawns. It happened on RZ.

End game content would be avaible but I wouldn't pass Kunark. Raiding just got to serious after Velious.

Do all GMs on red just quit after a fashion?

Edit spelling *been blazing

The instant cast thing after click was actually added in on purpose (shits classic), it wasn't always that way. I think maybe about a year ago is when it went in.

A lot of the things you're talking about are custom (like PVP crafted gear) and go against the nature of the project. There are other servers that cater to PVP by modifying the classic game around it, but that won't happen with any P99 server.

Kergan
02-15-2016, 03:10 AM
They were definitely a force. I don't know what happened to TB towards Velious but I remember them getting ostracized/poached for their PvP antics and not playing the politics as well as IE was doing.

Going down the BoK guild list was a huge trip, like the who's who of Rallos. So many names. I remember being in Facultas Ultrimque the most, and being forced into KOS retirement.

Ascending Dawn maintained an FU guild list after the war, even years later in Wudan it caused serious problems for me. I was afraid of being guildkicked on a weekly basis. Received many threats and extortion attempts even in Gates of Discord era. I bet they received a ton of complaints from ex-PB, TB, BoK, etc. PvPers. stephans was often abused by Ascending Dawn to extract tribute payments and extort even years later.

Finally I went to Legends again and got a name change (like everyone else had to do).

The server had an immersion level unlike any other. And it wasn't due to our ages or anything like that. The politics, personalities, and the community were just so unique on Rallos Zek.

http://ralloszek.stephans.org/rz/playerhistory.php?player_name=Rufin

tB wasn't ostracized or anything while I was around (until SZ release, shortly into Velious). Not sure when AD got started but I was gone by then.

AzzarTheGod
02-15-2016, 03:15 AM
By playing the politics ofc I mean sucking the right dicks. IE kept a steady supply and would never take the chances tB would.

I was forced to quit from the political climate, so I'd say that's a fair assessment of the outcome not only for tB but for anyone who PvP'd at all.

All dinosaurs by Luclin with a lot of help from the GMs.

cronik
02-15-2016, 03:25 AM
RZ was definitely its own thing. Now that I think about it, the turtle fights are the Lodizal battles that happened pre-SZ when velious came out. Pvp wasn't completely borked yet and I still had fun in those days (Dark Carnival), but even RZ lost its charm as expansions rolled out.

SZ had its own charm but honestly the team disparity kinda ruined things for me. It was fun trashing entire goodie guilds with a handful in luclin, but after a while it became old hat and lost its appeal. Too small a guild to do the big bosses and no reason to get bigger since we didn't need more people for pvp, just pve, and frankly, EQ pve isn't worth the poopsocking required. Not when other games beckoned.

AzzarTheGod
02-15-2016, 05:07 AM
SZ was lame after the <Ruin> vs <DBC>/<Tides> war ended. Not that long after launch.

Kevynne
02-15-2016, 10:22 AM
http://ralloszek.stephans.org/rz/guildlist.php?guild_name=Flowers+of+Happiness

Kergan
02-15-2016, 08:55 PM
RZ was definitely its own thing. Now that I think about it, the turtle fights are the Lodizal battles that happened pre-SZ when velious came out. Pvp wasn't completely borked yet and I still had fun in those days (Dark Carnival), but even RZ lost its charm as expansions rolled out.

SZ had its own charm but honestly the team disparity kinda ruined things for me. It was fun trashing entire goodie guilds with a handful in luclin, but after a while it became old hat and lost its appeal. Too small a guild to do the big bosses and no reason to get bigger since we didn't need more people for pvp, just pve, and frankly, EQ pve isn't worth the poopsocking required. Not when other games beckoned.

Yeah pretty much how I felt too. My bro stuck around and joined Hate and I'd play his beastlord sometimes in PoP - some of the raids were actually pretty interesting and fun.

SZ was sorta fucked long term from the get go with a complete lack of team balance. Neutral team managed to put up a mild fight early mostly due to DB exploiting but were quickly steamrolled and never really did shit again until Legends server let them get flagged.

There was more PVP there than RZ ever had though (or here). A combo of no level range, PVP "rewards" with coins and hardcoded teams.

AzzarTheGod
02-16-2016, 04:48 AM
Forgot about that skyshrine/WL quest exploit early on. At least made things somewhat competitive.

Those Ruin bluebies were fierce. I'm bias but I give DBC leadership a pass for telling people to use as much hacks as they felt comfortable with. Gods work against the zerg.

Kergan
02-16-2016, 05:56 AM
DBC was a guild full of no talent scumbags. Was definitely a lol moment watching my beastlord pet literally solo Gayrage in PVP.

cronik
02-16-2016, 04:38 PM
They had a few decent pvpers (peeps like Marcus the shammy on RZ, and a few duos), largely because they spent so much time pvp'in, but they were asstards, one and all.

The "leadership", aka gayrage, gave the blessing to exploit because they're asstards, not because of imbalances of teams.

I forgot about the legends fiasco. What a joke that whole thing was.

AzzarTheGod
02-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Yeah Ruin wasn't completely zerged up with a new pile of blue zergs joining every week and socking to max level.:o

Hacks were sanctioned by grayrage because of the amount of socking Ruin was doing and how large their recruitment pool was due to being on evil team. I remember sitting there being shell-shocked by how many sockers Ruin was attracting with 100 guys in skyshrine and the sentiment was that something had to be done about it, and fast. It was the gut check that the staff couldn't do.

I'm glad it led to Ruin getting the absolute shit kicked out of them for a few solid months. Neuts wouldn't have been shit without DBC putting a dent in Ruin's momentum and the server would have been boring.

The ends justify the means in this case. Blue dominating the reddest server around just wasn't acceptable.

cronik
02-17-2016, 02:03 AM
Why not it works here.

I agree tho Ruin was ghey. We had no interest in being a big guild or apart of one. Hell we had no interest in players who weren't in the top 10% or so. We despised zergs as much as anyone, and the fact that they worked, which is probably why we got so much gratification out of kicking the hell out of the goodie zergs.

Neuts had genuinely solid teams but the good teams were largely horrible and Zerg-like (read:azn). If we had it to do over we probably would have done neutral... It's not like evils helped us hold luclin zones (we did bracelet farming a lot, pulling bosses all the way out of the backs of their caves), so we could have done that and most of the other content we did as a self-contained unit almost as easily on neutral as we did on evil. Oh well.

AzzarTheGod
02-17-2016, 03:02 AM
True.

And good team had some really cool people who stuck around. I got to know Prophets (? memory is not the best on good's top guild due to significance of holding such a memory) after the merge on Zek.

I joined up with PDM initially then my crew moved over to <Hate> after they kicked the scumbag officer Ealill and his Wudan cronies out of the guild.

<Hate> was a lot more cool and normal. Less people with mental illnesses and on disability than PDM and had Ealill and his shitbags not been granted leadership status in <Hate> on merge, we would have been in <Hate> from day one of Zek.

I have no idea how many true evil team players were in <Hate> on Zek, but from what I understand it was not that many outside of the core.

A few of us guildmates went to Hate leader Scowl's house once. He wouldn't answer the door and had his Aunt/Mom/Sister/Cousin tell us he wasn't home. We made sure to let her know he was a huge EQ player and had invited all of us over. She was like Oh yeah hes on the computer a lot.

cronik
02-17-2016, 05:23 AM
I never played anywhere near that long, so it's always interesting to hear the aftermath. Hell, I never played live again after I left SZ like 6-10mos in, once the writing was on the wall for the server death. Non-evils were leaving in droves for Legends, which left the people who stayed in worse straits than ever... Gear differentials also started making the fights pretty one-sided, as I'm sure everyone here is all-too familiar with (Empire).

Anyways, what's interesting to me is how many hardcore pvpers continued to play EQ after Luclin sent the message that devs no longer cared about pvp balance and how abilities like manaburn would pan out. I left to play other games while attempting to life, but what was it about EQ that kept so many playing for so long even after Luclin? i mean velious was bad enough since it catered to the zergs so much (DKP is the worst thing ever created in MMOs and I'm glad I never took part in it), but at least pvp was functional at least, and the grind not truly horrible yet.

Probably why myself and so many others were interested in Discord... Classic only permadeath? Hell yea, even if it only lasted a weekend for me before some perma group or mob took me down, just playing early era would be exhilarating, back before gear was such a huge factor and skill (and opportunity) determined the victor. I still remember the nervous adrenaline shakes I'd get from pvp back then, and once that feeling was largely diminished, it was time to play other games. Did people hang on to EQ because they remembered the old times?

Sorry, rambling and reminiscing. And sad that discord didn't deliver, and r99 never could... Not with velious era rewarding zerg behavior over pvp skill. Velious era gear is just such a hard obstacle to surmount if you're undergeared. :/

Chronoburn
02-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Yeah Ruin wasn't completely zerged up with a new pile of blue zergs joining every week and socking to max level.:o

Hacks were sanctioned by grayrage because of the amount of socking Ruin was doing and how large their recruitment pool was due to being on evil team. I remember sitting there being shell-shocked by how many sockers Ruin was attracting with 100 guys in skyshrine and the sentiment was that something had to be done about it, and fast. It was the gut check that the staff couldn't do.

I'm glad it led to Ruin getting the absolute shit kicked out of them for a few solid months. Neuts wouldn't have been shit without DBC putting a dent in Ruin's momentum and the server would have been boring.

The ends justify the means in this case. Blue dominating the reddest server around just wasn't acceptable.

Please don't defend Grayrage. Lets also not forget that DBC broke up over a Bio Orb while Ruin was rolling in Vulak loots. The only thing that put a dent in Ruin's momentum was the core of them cashed out.

The only person I know that defends grayrage .... wait, Syft, is that you?

easy_lee
02-17-2016, 12:55 PM
sad that discord didn't deliver, and r99 never could... Not with velious era rewarding zerg behavior over pvp skill. Velious era gear is just such a hard obstacle to surmount if you're undergeared. :/

All we need is item loot turned back on and petition turned off. The zerg won't die, but they will get the shit kicked out of them and have their gear taken on a regular basis.

miraclegrow2
02-17-2016, 01:58 PM
i can imagine the CSR overhead of item loot

you are literally kidding yourself, did you even play on rallos?

easy_lee
02-17-2016, 02:17 PM

Scared <empire> faggot detected. Someone brings up item loot and your first response is how many petitions it would lead to.

Motherfucker, did you even read my post? Petitions, rules, bullshit bluebie zerg protection, those are the worst aspects of this server. Take them out.

And go fuck yourself, fucking whine to the GMs because someone kicked sand in your lunch pail limp dick scared piece of blue shit.

cronik
02-17-2016, 03:17 PM
Item loot won't happen, and isn't most of empires gear nodrop anyways?

They'd have to manually make all that gear droppable, which isn't going to happen since they can't even get discord going in 6 months.

AzzarTheGod
02-17-2016, 05:31 PM

tomatoking more OG than I thought. GM getting a name, brief lookup on if you killed other players in the DB. banned for PnP.

2 strikes and you were out. Half of rallos pks were banned before Velious over item loot.

iruinedyourday
02-17-2016, 05:35 PM
Scared <empire> faggot detected. Someone brings up item loot and your first response is how many petitions it would lead to.

Motherfucker, did you even read my post? Petitions, rules, bullshit bluebie zerg protection, those are the worst aspects of this server. Take them out.

And go fuck yourself, fucking whine to the GMs because someone kicked sand in your lunch pail limp dick scared piece of blue shit.

dont even dare suggest this piece of shit has any acquaintances in empire let alone could wear the tag.

AzzarTheGod
02-17-2016, 06:03 PM
Sirk is pro item loot I think. Would be tough on the Guides probably.

easy_lee
02-17-2016, 06:31 PM
Sirk is pro item loot I think. Would be tough on the Guides probably.

I still say petition ought to be taken out, in the very least for any matters that can be resolved with PvP.

Someone took my item - working as intended
I was at low HP and someone nuked me then took my item - yeah, duh
Three guys were waiting for me outside Guk and took my new FBSS - what part of item loot PvP don't you understand?
Some monk trained mobs onto me, got the last hit, and took my gear - isn't actually allowed, but should be.

Stop whining to the teachers and deal with the bullies yourself, assholes.

cronik
02-17-2016, 11:22 PM
Stop whining to the teachers and deal with the bullies yourself, assholes.

The best part about Internet tough guys is you know they're talking to themselves.

Tradesonred
02-18-2016, 08:09 PM
The mistake here is getting involved in anything but the most basic stuff (Dont train, dont cheat using "hacks" anything else, go fuck yourself, buddy.)

I was left just shaking my head at the what-the-fuck that was "You cant trade or share accounts" and then :

Purpleguy123 tells you "Sob, cry, sniffles, i lent my account to someone and it was stripped"

GM: "Let me help you with that and start a 2 month long intensive investigation to find the culprit because obviously that is a great way to spend GM resources on"

cronik
02-19-2016, 12:27 AM
Hahaha seriously? Some idiot admitted he shared/lent out his info and they gave a damn?

Wasn't there some toolbag whining because it happened to him TWICE from the same guy he let borrow the account? Like, semi- abandoned the account and then kept fighting over each other's sloppy seconds?

AzzarTheGod
02-19-2016, 03:15 AM
Hahaha seriously? Some idiot admitted he shared/lent out his info and they gave a damn?

Wasn't there some toolbag whining because it happened to him TWICE from the same guy he let borrow the account? Like, semi- abandoned the account and then kept fighting over each other's sloppy seconds?

Indeed. I don't ask why the staff hates red99.

I ask why they do not hate red99.

Kevynne
02-22-2016, 01:39 AM
Indeed. I don't ask why the staff hates red99.

I ask why they do not hate red99.

lethdar
02-22-2016, 10:25 AM
Though sz was fucked from the beginning due to the imbalanced team pop, it was only really screwed once TDC (sin, ddh, sob) left for Daoc. We were farming PoG / kael, hitting 60 at that point when we all left at once.

Darkenbane did get a few levels from exploiting WL but 4-5 months later when I came back we still hadn't caught up to the PvE we had been doing once TDC left.

But oh well, was still a fun ride.

lethdar
02-22-2016, 10:27 AM
Proud to have indirectly caused greyrages ragequit. Got word from a buddy in CS while Saradin, Dougie and I were farming HS keys, let them know and we ported out to get those precious precious bio orbs.

AzzarTheGod
02-22-2016, 05:50 PM
it was possibly all those steroids and concussive brain damage grayrage had taken during his pro football career. Also playing from a satellite connection in his car while on a "steak out".

For the unenlightened who don't follow, grayrage was a PI. His career as Magnum PI was just starting to take off when SZ came out. He was said to be killing it (tm) in south Florida taking rich people who had alzheimers money to try to catch people having sex. Sounded like a pretty good gig.

Made him a very principled man. bio orb or ToV tear, it mattered not.

cronik
02-22-2016, 11:12 PM
He certainly was a big personality.

Him and Sam with his gaggle of wizards.

They made the forums interesting at least.

Kevynne
02-23-2016, 03:09 AM
gayrage king of the plug