syztem
02-12-2016, 07:02 AM
if ur havent gone to bed yet, get on.

Smedy
02-12-2016, 07:05 AM
super important bergurgle science about to happen

syztem
02-12-2016, 07:36 AM
first of all if you just kill the 1 spawn on a 30 min respawn while lulling or harmony the tower, you can avoid the 6 min respawn adds. best to kill them however thoughif they spawn as healers and or shadowknights to avoid harmtouch on any accidental. Furthermore be sure to train natasha far away, and root her at the far waters edge before engaging the spirit of flame this way she cannot nuke it and take the killing blow. If you are say a rogue or monk, warrior, simply blow innerflame/duelist/precision whatever at 25% and get lucky.

Future bergurgle tactics and knowledge to be announced

Genedin
02-12-2016, 11:25 AM
rated 5 stars

Pokesan
02-12-2016, 11:38 AM
first of all if you just kill the 1 spawn on a 30 min respawn while lulling or harmony the tower, you can avoid the 6 min respawn adds. best to kill them however thoughif they spawn as healers and or shadowknights to avoid harmtouch on any accidental. Furthermore be sure to train natasha far away, and root her at the far waters edge before engaging the spirit of flame this way she cannot nuke it and take the killing blow. If you are say a rogue or monk, warrior, simply blow innerflame/duelist/precision whatever at 25% and get lucky.

overcomplicated and unreliable. just kill shmendrik in advance while you camp.

Smedy
02-12-2016, 11:42 AM

Needless to say this is a great day for science! Not because they found that einsteins 100 year old theory was correct on gravitational waves but the fact that my bergurgle science checks out, will i be seeing you at the nobel dinner?

Tameth
02-12-2016, 12:40 PM
real murderers know that if you attack the spirit of flame immediately when it spawns that natasha doesn't even bother attacking it so risk free.

miraclegrow2
02-12-2016, 01:35 PM
overcomplicated and unreliable. just kill shmendrik in advance while you camp.

lol that avatar really is top notch dude

yikes
02-13-2016, 03:19 AM
I'm blowing up this shit

iruinedyourday
02-13-2016, 04:19 AM
Friends are like holy shit I figured out how to get in the FBR room log on