PDA

View Full Version : PvP Joust practice/other

Greenie
02-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Hey guys,

I'm still learning pvp with my rogue and how to handle/defeat certain classes if possible.
With that I'd love to setup a kind of practice session with a few people that would like to duel with melee's as the main focus.

Would love to duel some other high end rogues and pick their brains on how they fight certain classes as well.

Let me know on this topic and we could even setup some kind of fight night as well with some fun guild battles if peeps are up for it.

P.s. Zechariah wouldn't mind doing some more 1v1's with ya bro. I need the practice against you pesky T-staff monks! Haha

Greenie
02-11-2016, 08:40 PM
This is for people that don't worry about their KD or being YT'd. Also would love to have someone park a cleric for rezzes so no one has to run a long CR on the duels.

Tassador
02-11-2016, 08:54 PM
Blue thread go /duel on blue

Telron
02-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Could try dueling your pals in Valhalla... CS did that one day. I heard it was fun.

Greenie
02-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Oh ya that's a good idea to. Regardless some guild v guild would be cool! CS vs Val!

Hiyodori
02-11-2016, 11:29 PM
I remember one time a few guildies and I went to the arena of all zones and did some 2v2 matches for fun. If it was like before, YT doesn't matter if you guys are still in the same guild. Hope that helps. :)

krazyGlue
02-11-2016, 11:31 PM
Quit red before you invest anymore time in this shithole

iiNGloriouS
02-12-2016, 12:02 AM
Could try dueling your pals in Valhalla... CS did that one day. I heard it was fun.

Gardur: I'm not going to get boulderquested.

You hit Gardur for 95 points of damage.
Gardur is unconscious.
You pierce Gardur for 10 points of damage.
Gardur has been slain by Revy!

Yea it was a good day :D

Ill be slim picking for the next week or so but feel free to msg me anytime ill park a rez bot for us.

Phistt
02-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Hey monk here so not exactly a rogue...I am also really new to EQ PVP and I would def be down to get together for a lil joust practice pretty sure we are close in lvls as well, hit me up whenever.

-Phistt

Godly
02-12-2016, 01:01 AM
You could always log on Morrell-Thule and summon yourselves similiar gear to make it equal.

Videri
02-12-2016, 01:08 AM
I'd love to participate on my rogue, and I could bring a cleric to rez as well. I'll PM you.

Outer
02-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Azreal used to have PVp days on Sunday where we would do 1v1 and group fights in field of bone . Was fun

HippoNipple
02-12-2016, 10:53 AM
I'm still learning pvp with my rogue and how to handle/defeat certain classes if possible.

duelist, backstab someone sitting, if they don't die run away and plug

Tassador
02-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Quit red before you invest anymore time in this shithole

This guy has literary blown his late 20's on this box.

Hiyodori
02-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Azreal used to have PVp days on Sunday where we would do 1v1 and group fights in field of bone . Was fun

I remember one time I was working on faction in the FoB right outside of Cabilis one time while you guys were doing duels and an iksar <Azreal> monk spawned right outside cabilis because he was killed in pvp. I waved at him and he attacked me right in front of the guards (prob because I am a human magician and he thought I didn't have max faction with them), the guards hit him and I sent my pet in and killed him lol. He was a good sport though. I have always had a lot of respect for Azreal. :cool:

garzahd`
02-15-2016, 10:25 AM
?

Kevynne
02-15-2016, 10:32 AM
Hey guys,

With that I'd love to setup a kind of practice session with a few people that would like to duel with melee's as the main focus.

Would love to duel some other high end rogues and pick their brains on how they fight certain classes as well.

Let me know on this topic and we could even setup some kind of fight night as well with some fun guild battles if peeps are up for it.

P.s. Zechariah wouldn't mind doing some more 1v1's with ya bro. I need the practice against you pesky T-staff monks! Haha

someone teach me how to wizard

and dont say levi in com and drop ice comets