PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about playing again...

Hiyodori
02-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Thinking about playing again for a while after I reformat my pc this week. This time around I want to join a #2 or #3 guild focused on pvp and once in a while raiding etc. Not sure of the hierarchy at the moment. Is the server still pushing forward or dying, let me know in the comments. Any guild such as <Friends>, etc. (if they are still here), please pm me. I have always had a good chunk of friends in each guild on the server even though I was in Holocaust for a long time where the majority of friends played. Many of them went to <Friends> (Pikrib, etc.) so that might be a good niche. I miss EQ pvp. =(

Anyways, any guild can pm me if interested.

lvl 60 magician. epic, manastone, descent skills in many crafting, VP keyed, great pre velious gear, worked on my faction a lot for pvp (almost max possible faction in cabilis lol, even with the necromancers :eek:)

Samsung
02-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Empire your best bet. Good luck.

SamwiseRed
02-11-2016, 02:59 PM
I hear Nilpire is recruiting.

Samsung
02-11-2016, 03:01 PM
I hear Nilpire is recruiting.

Naw Empire isn't led by Nizzar. Gongshow does a much better job and overall is someone that led us well back in classic.

easy_lee
02-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Empire doesn't PvP. They're low T overweight losers who farm pixels. Join literally any other guild.

SamwiseRed
02-11-2016, 03:04 PM
Only diff between Nilly and Empire is the lack of Nizzarr. Otherwise same people doing the same thing.

SamwiseRed
02-11-2016, 03:05 PM
I feel ya tho sektors, I know you trying to get in. Just be like HB. Make a new toon and use a voice changer and you'll get in. I have a few 55-60 toons if you can't be bothered to grind again that noone knows about. Lemme know.

miraclegrow2
02-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Only diff between Nilly and Empire is the lack of Nizzarr. Otherwise same people doing the same thing.

the irony of both guilds is there were both led by a human monk who was unemployed and had the same intention and sole purpose.

Baugi
02-11-2016, 03:58 PM
a human monk who was unemployed

I ditched my main for a human monk when I was unemployed for a bit during classic. Is this just a thing that happens?

Hiyodori
02-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Samwise and Sektors, which guild are u guys currently in?

SamwiseRed
02-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Thunderdome

Samsung
02-11-2016, 04:05 PM
Samwise and Sektors, which guild are u guys currently in?

We aren't guilded

Hiyodori
02-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Ahhh I see. Samwise, how many active people you guys have in Thunderdome at the moment?

Hiyodori
02-11-2016, 04:11 PM
Also, what is the current guild hierarchy in terms of number of active players?

I'm sure Empire is still in 1 slot, but 2,3,4, etc.? Any1 care to write a list?

HippoNipple
02-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Also, what is the current guild hierarchy in terms of number of active players?

I'm sure Empire is still in 1 slot, but 2,3,4, etc.? Any1 care to write a list?

Empire is the only raiding guild so they are the number 1 slot. There are no slots after that. Besides Empire there are a couple small PvP guilds and a few leveling guilds.

Godly
02-12-2016, 04:15 AM
- Friends - (#1 pvp guild)
- Casual Scum
- Valhalla (15 or so players - raid Kunark/lowkey Velious dungeons)
- Prophets of Slosh (anti-Empire guild)
- Flowers of Happiness
- Thunderdome (Lowbie to mid 50s with high amounts of players)
- TMO

Hiyodori
02-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Godly, you are awesome! Thanks friend. :D

Which guild do you belong to at the moment?

Godly
02-13-2016, 10:14 PM
Godly, you are awesome! Thanks friend. :D

Which guild do you belong to at the moment?

First round all time pound for pound MVP free agent mate.

EatitNerd
02-13-2016, 10:24 PM
Godly been back like 2 days and doesn't participate in anything above lvl 55 pvp, so uh yeah that list is a bit off.

If you want pvp join Empire to be honest, doesn't mean they are the best but you will see much more actual pvp. Friends these days just camps bind spots while guilds raid, CS just picks on Thunderdome for most of their kills (and deaths lol), valhalla is meh just alot of talk no action, FoH is basically non-existent completely (and no lvl 60s outside of recently rmt'd Kerwin)

Also just to show how much of an idiot Godly is and how he hasn't played any time recently to show you how much he knows, TMO disbanded in like the second week of November.

Godly
02-13-2016, 10:28 PM
Godly been back like 2 days and doesn't participate in anything above lvl 55 pvp, so uh yeah that list is a bit off.

If you want pvp join Empire to be honest, doesn't mean they are the best but you will see much more actual pvp. Friends these days just camps bind spots while guilds raid, CS just picks on Thunderdome for most of their kills (and deaths lol), valhalla is meh just alot of talk no action, FoH is basically non-existent completely (and no lvl 60s outside of recently rmt'd Kerwin)

Also just to show how much of an idiot Godly is and how he hasn't played any time recently to show you how much he knows, TMO disbanded in like the second week of November.

^ This chode is on EQ 24/7. He may be your best bet at getting all of the knowledge you need.