PDA

View Full Version : I'd take these guys more seriously

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Ifor they didn't need a prayer break every 5 minutes like little babies needing nap time (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOlrSain0lk)

iruinedyourday
02-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Was hoping for an hour-long YouTube link. I'm happier with the eternal length of a live stream.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-10-2016, 11:57 PM
60k people waiting for the sounds of gun shots.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 12:09 AM
What is this ive been eating blue pills all day.

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 12:17 AM
just overheard from this that there was an 18 year old female present in lavoys doomed vehicle

these people are fucking idiots

edit: prayer break psalm 92 wow

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 12:35 AM
News outlets starting to put out a mention over the past hour. nbc, usa today, washington post.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 12:37 AM
i lust for hillbilly death

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 12:43 AM
i lust for hillbilly death
when they come for your meth lab

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 12:46 AM
Oh shit this is the yowlkeddas?

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 12:49 AM
legions of angels needed

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 12:49 AM
Oh shit this is the yowlkeddas?
So what was their number you kept calling over and over?

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 12:50 AM
bacon and eggs and sausage for breakfast

pork fried rice for lunch

we've got plenty of steaks and pork

god wouldn't want it to be uncomfortable for us

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 12:54 AM
this is hilarious lol

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 12:55 AM
the prayers of a righteous man something something fuck it just kill me how did these people reach adulthood

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 12:58 AM
so many prayers lol

ALLLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 01:00 AM
well they're right about one thing:

http://i.imgur.com/ncAbqC8.png

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 01:05 AM
the fbi is so fucking wicked they're trying to not kill us, stupid jerks

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 01:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8PZkiNs.png

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 01:17 AM
I feel like this is a live stream of a fucking P99 thread.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 01:33 AM
I feel like this is a live stream of a fucking P99 thread.
No... thread hasn't been deleted yet... hehehe
Anyhoot, no gunfire tonight it seems, they are going to wait until tomorrow and surrender at the checkpoint. Hey maybe lots of people will show up by then so the feds can make the snow run red. Although you never know, you guys should get a room together and listen to the stream all night, just in case.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 01:42 AM
omg now theyre singing..

ive visited family in Arkansas once and in the middle of desert this fucking trio of the dumbest people I ever seen started singing songs like this shit and it blew my mind. I felt like i was in a time machine that went back to the 1800's if you replaced everyone in the 1800s with people barely qualified to work at walmart.

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 01:46 AM
we took showers outside we are making huge sacrifices but most people aren't doing SHIT

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 02:25 AM
I hope someone sent that woman a copy of orange is the new black on dvd

AzzarTheGod
02-11-2016, 03:23 AM
didnt click the link but im assuming whoever it is believes in freedom and is being challenged

maerilith
02-11-2016, 09:59 AM
legions of angels needed

The angels would drop steel rods of lethal destruction on them from orbit.

maerilith
02-11-2016, 10:01 AM
omg now theyre singing..

ive visited family in Arkansas once and in the middle of desert this fucking trio of the dumbest people I ever seen started singing songs like this shit and it blew my mind. I felt like i was in a time machine that went back to the 1800's if you replaced everyone in the 1800s with people barely qualified to work at walmart.

there was probably an equal ratio of retards to smart people in the 1800's but most of the smart people didn't live in backwards incest land and had access to books and libraries

there might even be more retards now (do to post industrial environmental polution), but it's likely they receive better care and treatment (from big pharma and modern education) and are stopped before they can do retard shit

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 11:12 AM
There are no pacts between lions and men.

Lune
02-11-2016, 11:55 AM
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all.

The only good hick is a dead hick.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Buenos Aires is going to get vaporized from space by a bunch of bugs one day.

Anyway, back to reality. It's goin down now.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 02:31 PM
Still goin down, one guy holding out. Whole phone convo streaming.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Still goin down, one guy holding out. Whole phone convo streaming.

some skank from the oregon legislature is mediating?

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 02:47 PM
I don't know who she is but she needs to shut her trap. He's talking to an FBI negotiator too, though we can't hear what that guy is saying. At this point though, the guy is talking about no surrender, liberty or death, and denouncing the movement saying he's just doing it for himself.

SamwiseRed
02-11-2016, 02:51 PM
are these idiots dead yet?

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 02:54 PM
are these idiots dead yet?

3 of 4 surrendered this morning. I think the holdout is named David

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=616S8t9tek4

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 02:56 PM
It's a sad and it's a crazy Hallelujah

Game Over.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 02:57 PM
He surrendered.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 03:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7fjePzQ.png

SamwiseRed
02-11-2016, 03:02 PM
no more guns for them. later nerds.

SamwiseRed
02-11-2016, 03:38 PM
At least they are going to realize how free they were before going to prison.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 03:47 PM
freedom fighter is a polite word for terrorist

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 03:53 PM
freedom fighter is a polite word for terrorist

Such bad people they were, occupying an abandoned structure in the middle of nowhere with a total kill count of zero. Too bad they weren't like the good guys of Ferguson burning down their own neighborhoods.

Damn these white nationalist terrorists!

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 03:59 PM
1st amendment freedom from speech. words == terrorism +/- if they make you uncomfortable. They obviously need to station more stick wielding black panthers at voting stations to make sure this election goes the fair way.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 04:03 PM
armed seizure of government property, destruction of government property, threatening violence against government agents, calling for armed rebellion, etc

Pick your battles Kaga.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 04:08 PM
If that's the case, they soulda pulled out the flame throwers here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRCtAHuRao0)

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 04:17 PM
armed seizure of a government building is a tiny bit different than unarmed walking-around in a public space

just a tiny bit

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 04:20 PM
armed seizure of a government building is a tiny bit different than unarmed walking-around in a public space

just a tiny bit

Being armed is illegal now.

You heard it here first.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 04:21 PM
being armed in most government facilities is, yes.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Not in this case.

maerilith
02-11-2016, 04:34 PM
So why were they mad in the first place, and why did the FBI get involved. Can you illuminate us?

Were they just like molesting themselves and eachother illegally at first, then the FBI got called on them after someone saw them molest themselves with guns and a bible?

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 04:38 PM
So then the Kent State massacre was justified then. Since it was government property and all, ya know? The Occupy (Occupy walltrstreat/ Occupy everything) movement started with occupying government property (in California). Buncha terrorists. And in that vid, I saw weapons, not guns but whats the difference? Shoot someone or club them to death, dead is dead.

It's about gvt stealing private land, mae.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 04:42 PM
indeed, every single one of those outlandish strawmen, are my actual opinion!

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 04:48 PM
Well I'm glad we finally straightened that out :D

Hey, they are only doing to the gvt what the gvt is doing tho them, but doing it w/o firing a shot. And in a building totally not in use, just to make a point. No disruptions to anyone. No riots, no property being burnt down, no one harmed... well not the cops anyway.

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Such bad people they were, occupying an abandoned structure in the middle of nowhere with a total kill count of zero. Too bad they weren't like the good guys of Ferguson burning down their own neighborhoods.

Well, they are bad people and their occupation of structures paid for with tax dollars hurt people who are entitled to use of those buildings. The Audubon Society of Portland was not able to rent out that facility during the time it was illegally occupied. Neither was the Salem Turkey Hunters club who could have hunted and roasted the birds the Audubon Society alerted them to with their bird gazing.

This whole argument that the location was so remote that nobody could be hurt has just been blown apart with just two examples. A third could be offered, too, I'm sure, but the NE Portland Hermaphrodite Club's annual "Feel thyself and win" convention was cancelled, so they probably don't count, but had they not been cancelled, they would have counted.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 05:01 PM
Well, they are bad people and their occupation of structures paid for with tax dollars hurt people who are entitled to use of those buildings. The Audubon Society of Portland was not able to rent out that facility during the time it was illegally occupied. Neither was the Salem Turkey Hunters club who could have hunted and roasted the birds the Audubon Society alerted them to with their bird gazing.

This whole argument that the location was so remote that nobody could be hurt has just been blown apart with just two examples. A third could be offered, too, I'm sure, but the NE Portland Hermaphrodite Club's annual "Feel thyself and win" convention was cancelled, so they probably don't count, but had they not been cancelled, they would have counted.

Oh boy, like 50 people were inconvenienced. That totally compares to entire highways being shut down, airlines being delayed and businesses being burnt to the ground. Yep. :rolleyes:

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:04 PM
armed seizure of government property, destruction of government property, threatening violence against government agents, calling for armed rebellion, etc

Pick your battles Kaga.

yea but theyre white so, they cant be doing anything wrong.

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Oh boy, like 50 people were inconvenienced. That totally compares to entire highways being shut down, airlines being delayed and businesses being burnt to the ground. Yep. :rolleyes:

Look, just because Turkey hunting with Hermaphrodites might not be your thing, that doesn't permit others to trounce on their self-loving rights on federal property.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:07 PM
ITT kaga implies that if nobody notices you committing a crime, its ok to commit said crime.

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 05:08 PM
ITT kaga implies that if nobody notices you committing a crime, its ok to commit said crime.

Nobody was talking to you, chick.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 05:14 PM

Depends on who the people are. If a little old lady being stripped searched, photoed and groped by TSA agents traveling through hicksville, totally cool. But get in-between an environmental activist and his once endangered-ish bird he/she/it wants to be peeping tom at from his own personal federal building-camp in the woods, well time to bust out the militarized police gear, lock and load some hollow points not even legal to use in war.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Nobody was talking to you, chick.

why ru so upset?

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 05:17 PM
why ru so upset?

Why do you think I'm upset?

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:19 PM
I dont know, apparently it has something to do with me calling out kaga for being a hypocrite?

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Depends on who the people are. If a little old lady being stripped searched, photoed and groped by TSA agents traveling through hicksville, totally cool. But get in-between an environmental activist and his once endangered-ish bird he/she/it wants to be peeping tom at from his own personal federal building-camp in the woods, well time to bust out the militarized police gear, lock and load some hollow points not even legal to use in war.

one person. one person got shot. that's a shitton of fucking restraint considering the occupiers arsenal - and he only GOT SHOT, because he appeared to be reaching for his weapon. REMINDER: Lavoy Finnicum said he'd go down shooting before facing jail.

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 05:25 PM
I dont know, apparently it has something to do with me calling out kaga for being a hypocrite?

What are you? New?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 05:26 PM
yea but theyre white so, they cant be doing anything wrong.

If they weren't white NAACP would be all over that mountain and there'd be a 10,000 strong Soros-funded protest complete with custom shirts/banners at the blockade.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:28 PM
If they weren't white NAACP would be all over that mountain and there'd be a 10,000 strong Soros-funded protest complete with custom shirts/banners at the blockade.

if they weren't white their crimes would be, being pulled over for having a burnt out tail light and the punishment would be death by firing squad on sight.

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Think Kags was pointing out the disparate government response between violent black protesters and non-violent (albeit armed) white protesters. Seems government is inclined to weather the storm when it's blacks, but flex its muscle when it comes to whites.

It demonstrates government racism against blacks, by holding them to lower standards/expectations. Pretty messed up tbh.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 05:30 PM
at least he's only being hypothetically racist this time

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 05:32 PM
i'm just so confused why law enforcement treats men brandishing rifles more harshly than retards shouting and chanting!

damn it obama

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 05:35 PM
if they weren't white their crimes would be, being pulled over for having a burnt out tail light and the punishment would be death by firing squad on sight.

Lavoy was black?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 05:36 PM
i'm just so confused why law enforcement treats men brandishing rifles more harshly than retards shouting and chanting!

Again you omit the burning of private property, which is not protected under the constitution unlike "brandishing rifles".

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 05:38 PM
i was referring to occupy, but good job playing the fairness card i can tell you're well educated on racial issues.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 05:40 PM
one person. one person got shot. that's a shitton of fucking restraint considering the occupiers arsenal - and he only GOT SHOT, because he appeared to be reaching for his weapon. REMINDER: Lavoy Finnicum said he'd go down shooting before facing jail.
One person got shot - to death - shot dead - dead. All you saw was a vid from 100ft up. He had his hands up. What convo went on to make him start running after he had his hands up? They even shot at the car, guess their hands were not up either.

You think cops don't punk you so to make you do something they want you to do, so they can do something to you? I've faced this kinda crap from cops a few times. Wait until a cop threatens to shoot you dead when you are doing nothing wrong at all. Because some of them pull that shit, no matter your color or how you look. Ignorance is bliss.

You saw Lavoy shooting? Where? Where is the vid? Was just talk, just like this guy today. Talk is so dangerous, eh?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 05:41 PM
CBC endorses Shillary (http://www.msnbc.com/tamron-hall/watch/hillary-clinton-gets-cbc-pac-endorsement-621045315699?cid=sm_fb_msnbc)

Where's your god now IRYD?

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Think Kags was pointing out the disparate government response between violent black protesters and non-violent (albeit armed) white protesters. Seems government is inclined to weather the storm when it's blacks, but flex its muscle when it comes to whites.

It demonstrates government racism against blacks, by holding them to lower standards/expectations. Pretty messed up tbh.

uh.. the BLM movement is about unarmed black people being killed by the police... the whole argument that these guys are nonviolent is fucking really ignorant.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 05:44 PM
i was referring to occupy, but good job playing the fairness card i can tell you're well educated on racial issues.

Occupy was a bunch of crying children and homeless nobodies turned Ketchup (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVGHrEtkFIc)

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:44 PM
CBC endorses Shillary (http://www.msnbc.com/tamron-hall/watch/hillary-clinton-gets-cbc-pac-endorsement-621045315699?cid=sm_fb_msnbc)

Where's your god now IRYD?

I can tell you who don't support clinton... the people who watch the CBC.. it's a bold move, lets see how it plays out for them cotton.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 05:45 PM
uh.. the BLM movement is about unarmed black people being killed by the police...

Yes and feminism is about equality.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:47 PM
feminism is, yes. But the dumb ass youtubers that you inject into your brain are not.. so therefore your opinions are skewed and more often incorrect. Sorry pal :(

Big_Japan
I shout dozens of these worthless fucks in Oregon while serving the U.S Milatary

Big_Japan
shot**

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 05:48 PM
how would u rate their soldier cosplay tho big j

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:50 PM
I have been informed the CBC refered to is the is the congressional black congress, not the PBS of canada.. well that's a damn shame. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, wrong or right. Guess Ill have to work overtime on the phones as I travel around the south campaigning for Sandog.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 05:54 PM
feminism is, yes. But the dumb ass youtubers that you inject into your brain are not.. so therefore your opinions are skewed and more often incorrect. Sorry pal :(

Name some good ones then. Some who actually promote equality and stuff. You know, besides C.H.Sommers who you have made it clear you dislike anyway.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Name some good ones then. Some who actually promote equality and stuff. You know, besides C.H.Sommers who you have made it clear you dislike anyway.

good youtubers?

oh god i cannot..

I like grade A under A kind of.. and um there is another guy I liked but I dont know who he is but he was pretty funny.

I Liked the turks becuse they suport sanders tho..

hmm yea thats all I got pal.

oh and anita sarkeesian only promoted having stronger gender roles, to not have princess save the girl tropes, and for narrative games to have better stories.. so she was good BAM!

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 05:56 PM
the whole argument that these guys are nonviolent is fucking really ignorant.

What violence have they committed?

vi·o·lence
ˈvī(ə)ləns/
noun
behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
synonyms: brutality, brute force, ferocity, savagery, cruelty, sadism, barbarity, brutishness More

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 05:56 PM

You know what, I was thinking about it... yeah, I am sorry. It was a hard day today. My scrubs got blood in them today and somebody stuffed a bunch of used hemorrhoid pads in a toilet paper tube and put them in the clinic's trash, a chihuahua got into it and was chewing them like bubble gum. Just a rough day. :(

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 05:58 PM
You know what, I was thinking about it... yeah, I am sorry. It was a hard day today. My scrubs got blood in them today and somebody stuffed a bunch of used hemorrhoid pads in a toilet paper tube and put them in the clinic's trash, a chihuahua got into it and was chewing them like bubble gum. Just a rough day. :(

Ewww

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-11-2016, 06:02 PM
good youtubers?
no, good feminists.
oh and anita sarkeesian only promoted having stronger gender roles, to not have princess save the girl tropes, and for narrative games to have better stories.. so she was good BAM!
She promoted the removal of entire genres of games (See her response to DOOM at E3). Her own game suggestion ended up being a "Ms. Male character" trope that didn't even pass the Bechtel test. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZKtFfHIGrA) So no.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 06:03 PM
What violence have they committed?

vi·o·lence
ˈvī(ə)ləns/
noun
behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
synonyms: brutality, brute force, ferocity, savagery, cruelty, sadism, barbarity, brutishness More

Do you need me to list all of the videos that were posted in 2015 showing black man/women being pulled over, cooperating and then being shot? cus I dont have enough time to post three fucking thousand videos.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 06:07 PM
the whole argument that these guys are nonviolent is fucking really ignorant.Is there some sort of underground video being hidden away from the rest of us where there was any violence other than from the feds? In this whole thing, I've only seen violence from the feds... but the protesters are deemed violent? Just because...? Yes, I'm ignorant of this, you'll need to explain it to me in detail. Because this sounds deeply irrational to me. The guys doing all the shooting are peaceful while the ones being shot are violent. yeaaahhh.... no I'm still ignorant I guess.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Is there some sort of underground video being hidden away from the rest of us where there was any violence other than from the feds? In this whole thing, I've only seen violence from the feds... but the protesters are deemed violent? Just because...? Yes, I'm ignorant of this, you'll need to explain it to me in detail. Because this sounds deeply irrational to me. The guys doing all the shooting are peaceful while the ones being shot are violent. yeaaahhh.... no I'm still ignorant I guess.

pull someone over, black & unarmed: Violent

Point guns out a window and threaten to use them if force is used against them: non violent

I seriously don't understand your fucking logic here.. oh wait there is none, your decision is based completely on deep, inescapable, very real racism

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 06:14 PM
When did I say it was ok to indiscriminately shoot black people? It's not, but criminals should expect to get shot if they flee police. That's the reason I don't have much sympathy for LaVoy.

We were talking about protests though (BLM Urban Riots vs Hillbilly Occupy BFE) I can't really debate you about the videos you reference though because I have neither seen nor heard of them.

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 06:16 PM

Point guns out a window and threaten to use them if force is used against them: non violent

I seriously don't understand your fucking logic here.. oh wait there is none, your decision is based completely on deep, inescapable, very real racism

I know every piece of data you think you know is actually a cookie cutter regurgitated piece of television/reddit memetic programming, but every livestream of a BLM protest I've watched has had at least one protester shouting threats at police (with zero repercussions). We're talking leaning into a pig's face and screaming "you are going to die for what you did", "we are going to kill you", etc. while the cops stand there with their hands tied.

No consequences except the livestreamer usually walks away quickly from the scene so as not to damage the Soros narrative. The idea that large percentages of police are looking for any excuse to fly off the handle because of race is a total fabrication.

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 06:17 PM

Well, I don't agree with the first statement. Maybe I am alone though.

Let's put your argument to the test. Who here has argued or would argue either of these things are true?

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 06:21 PM

You're joking right?

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Well, I don't agree with the first statement. Maybe I am alone though.

Let's put your argument to the test. Who here has argued or would argue either of these things are true?

I think the miscommunication comes from, if you are against the BLM movement you are against what they were upset about... what they are upset about are unarmed non-violent black people being assaulted and then shot by the police. (mean truthfully what they are upset about is what the yowlkedas are upset about, again whites and blacks, not different at all)

I think many of the people who condemn the BLM movement do so becuse they hate the message, not the "riots" or whatever that happens during their protests. (riots and stuff that are and have been started by white instigators or the police themselves, not just really mad, teens what have no parental guidance jobs or money)

lets be clear on one hand you have blacks who no mater what they say to the police, are resisting and being violent... you have protests by blacks, that no mater what they say or do, are riots...

there is a continued insistence that no matter what it is that's good that comes from a black group or person, it cannot outweigh the bad.

when the truth is whites in the exact same position, are given a huge benefit of the doubt.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 06:27 PM
Point guns out a window
You have pics? I'm looking high and low but not seeing anything....
Was that "at"? or 'at' them? or just that guns have a front and back end and always pointing somewhere? Pointing at themselves?

I assume you mean "at" since you said "and threaten to use them if force is used against them" which would imply that they were confronting someone directly, with guns drawn and pointed, and threatening to fire.

Still looking... searching.... hmmmm....

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 06:28 PM
I think the miscommunication comes from, if you are against the BLM movement you are against what they were upset about... what they are upset about are unarmed non-violent black people being assaulted and then shot by the police. (mean truthfully what they are upset about is what the yowlkedas are upset about, again whites and blacks, not different at all)

I think many of the people who condemn the BLM movement do so becuse they hate the message, not the "riots" or whatever that happens during their protests. (riots and stuff that are and have been started by white instigators or the police themselves, not just really mad, teens what have no parental guidance jobs or money)

lets be clear on one hand you have blacks who no mater what they say to the police, are resisting and being violent... you have protests by blacks, that no mater what they say or do, are riots...

there is a continued insistence that no matter what it is that's good that comes from a black group or person, it cannot outweigh the bad.

when the truth is whites in the exact same position, are given a huge benefit of the doubt.

just want to be 100% clear i did not read this nor will i ever

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 06:29 PM
just want to be 100% clear i did not read this nor will i ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3wlroM2gZ8

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 06:32 PM
I don't know, man. I used google image search, searched through 1000's of images until I ran out of results. I don't even see them holding guns... really odd... only feds pointing guns. I saw some slung... does that count? Not even sure if those slung guns were relevant images to the topic.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 06:34 PM
I don't know, man. I used google image search, searched through 1000's of images until I ran out of results. I don't even see them holding guns... really odd... only feds pointing guns. I saw some slung... does that count? Not even sure if those slung guns were relevant images to the topic.

FINE walked around carrying guns and saying you will use them if they aproach you...

jesus christ how fucking right brained are you

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 06:42 PM

The entire "white privilege" propaganda is the least brilliant of all BS to ever come out of the far left, but there are people just like you who swallow it whole and hard. You've obviously never competed for a government job, neither have you competed for a slot in a competitive university program. You're oblivious to human resource departments and what they have to do to meet EEO demands.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 06:47 PM
yes, anecdotes are much more important than data

thanks Lurikeen!

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 06:50 PM
The entire "white privilege" propaganda is the least brilliant of all BS to ever come out of the far left, but there are people just like you who swallow it whole and hard. You've obviously never competed for a government job, neither have you competed for a slot in a competitive university program. You're oblivious to human resource departments and what they have to do to meet EEO demands.

idk bro i've put a lot of dollars made from noshow government jobs up my arm and i'm a white boy. The hiring godfather round my city is a blackman tho. Maybe the blackman won't hire you because you've got no soul? I recommend some george clinton.

Government jobs are pork. Like military "employment" they exist as a stopgap to institutionalize elements who are not fit for gainful employment who would otherwise be bored and turn criminal/politically unreliable. They aren't real employment the way private sector work is. That's why you don't have to show up to the office until noon. You get the pork by knowing people. I recommend getting involved in state/municipal politics if you want a lot of it, and plz don't blame race until u try that out.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 06:53 PM
FINE walked around carrying guns and saying you will use them if they aproach you...You have a vid/audio/1st hand account reference on that? "use them if they approach"? Because all the cries I've heard were about peaceful protests.

However, of course, that David guy today shot off his mouth (that chick was driving him crazy hah), though he just said no one will get hurt if they don't rush him. It made me think for a moment at the time if he meant they would get hurt or just he would get hurt. Oh but then he said he'd shoot himself... so guess that doesn't count either.

Oh here is something: (http://www.wsj.com/articles/protesters-occupying-oregon-wildlife-refuge-ask-militia-members-to-join-them-1451839748)
Ammon Bundy, the man leading armed protesters in the takeover of a federal building on a wildlife refuge in Oregon, said in an interview late Sunday night that the group doesn't want a confrontation with law-enforcement officials, but would defend itself if necessary.

“We have no intention of being aggressive at all,” Mr. Bundy said by telephone. “We would not fire on them unless they fired on us.”

Well there that's really odd.... "unless they fire on us". Hmmm... seems different than "if they approach" to me anyway it does.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 07:02 PM
You have a vid/audio/1st hand account reference on that? "use them if they approach"? Because all the cries I've heard were about peaceful protests.

However, of course, that David guy today shot off his mouth (that chick was driving him crazy hah), though he just said no one will get hurt if they don't rush him. It made me think for a moment at the time if he meant they would get hurt or just he would get hurt. Oh but then he said he'd shoot himself... so guess that doesn't count either.

Oh here is something: (http://www.wsj.com/articles/protesters-occupying-oregon-wildlife-refuge-ask-militia-members-to-join-them-1451839748)
Ammon Bundy, the man leading armed protesters in the takeover of a federal building on a wildlife refuge in Oregon, said in an interview late Sunday night that the group doesn't want a confrontation with law-enforcement officials, but would defend itself if necessary.

“We have no intention of being aggressive at all,” Mr. Bundy said by telephone. “We would not fire on them unless they fired on us.”

Well there that's really odd.... "unless they fire on us". Hmmm... seems different than "if they approach" to me anyway it does.

timestamp of a video IRYD posted weeks ago, stop being stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72MJLxSTiGM&t=3m36s

I believe he's referring to law enforcement!

SamwiseRed
02-11-2016, 07:03 PM
the fat one is gonna be someones bitch p soon. now he has a chance to 'come get some.'

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 07:05 PM
idk bro i've put a lot of dollars made from noshow government jobs up my arm and i'm a white boy. The hiring godfather round my city is a blackman tho. Maybe the blackman won't hire you because you've got no soul? I recommend some george clinton.

Government jobs are pork. You get the pork by knowing people. I recommend getting involved in state/municipal politics if you want a lot of it, and plz don't blame race until u try that out.

I have anecdotes, too. A friend of mine was flat out told that he was getting a slot in grad school because he was black. There were several others (including myself) who had a higher GPA. He didn't like that, btw, and is a conservative.

Another anecdote, fill out any form for a federal government job and you will be given points for being a minority which automatically put you ahead of the white person with equal experience.

One more anecdote, the HR department of the company I work for was clear to me, as a hiring manager, that I had to help them meet their EEO quotas for hiring minorities even if it meant not hiring whites who are more qualified for a position.

My experiences are different than those who claim "white privilege."

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 07:11 PM
“We have no intention of being aggressive at all,” Mr. Bundy said by telephone. “We would not fire on them unless they fired on us.”[/I]

literally if you are breaking the law and you say this to law enforcement... you are violent.

If a black guy said I will defend myself if you approach me, you'd be posting about how he deserved to get shot.

I just wish now that a group of whites are supposedly so innocent and the police for some crazy reason are trying to put them in jail your mind would open to the possibility that all those blacks that people claim are innocent & been executed by police, might be innocent!

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 07:12 PM
I have anecdotes, too. A friend of mine was flat out told that he was getting a slot in grad school because he was black. There were several others (including myself) who had a higher GPA. He didn't like that, btw, and is a conservative.

Another anecdote, fill out any form for a federal government job and you will be given points for being a minority which automatically put you ahead of the white person with equal experience.

One more anecdote, the HR department of the company I work for was clear to me, as a hiring manager, that I had to help them meet their EEO quotas for hiring minorities even if it meant not hiring whites who are more qualified for a position.

My experiences are different than those who claim "white privilege."

zzzz

people use every advantage including racial identity to form the social connections that are beneficial in the real world, so you blame your social ineptitude on racism. In reality you benefit from a racial connection with 70% of hiring managers around the country and wish it were 100% instead. This would be a non-retarded place to use the word "entitlement".

PS: government jobs have EEO quotas because they are dishonorable. Try being a real man homie and get out of the U.S Milatary/state community college sanitarium for the unemployable. There is a quota for inferior races because they need a higher proportion of institutionalization per capita to prevent them from rioting and committing murder.

If you want to experience cronyism that trumps anything you'll get out of the color of your skin, get involved in one of the partisan political machines in your area. Seriously. Just a tiny bit of loyalty signalling can pay the bills. Any time I find myself out of work I pick up another no show job from my black grandpa and get paid tax dollars to do interviews and applications. White. And it's been almost a decade since I was politically active at this point. :)

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 07:14 PM
what the fuck just happened

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 07:16 PM
timestamp of a video IRYD posted weeks ago, stop being stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72MJLxSTiGM&t=3m36s

I believe he's referring to law enforcement!

Oh yeah, tooootaly believe what that guy said, musta been orders from above uh-huh. So believable he surrendered peacefully.

He's prolly the reason more people didn't show up than what did. But half a point on that, for 1 gun rather than "guns". Not an official press release vid, but some odd vid watching the backhoe digging and a guy prolly drunk off his ass. But hey, everyone got the message to start blowing away cops on their way out there... me starts googling for all the dead cops that day.. gotta be lots, right?

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 07:17 PM
goalposts

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 07:19 PM
zzzz

people use every advantage including racial identity to form the social connections that are beneficial in the real world, so you blame your social ineptitude on racism. In reality you benefit from a racial connection with 70% of hiring managers around the country and wish it were 100% instead. This would be a non-retarded place to use the word "entitlement".

BS

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 07:20 PM
^
lol look, he didn't even deny my assumption that he was a "hiring manager" for a government job. Smoked you out little man.

I'm sorry the brown people who dominate the upper echelons at the local airport DHS crew don't like you, but judging from your posts here it's not fair to blame on the color of your skin.

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 07:26 PM
^
lol look, he didn't even deny my assumption that he was a "hiring manager" for a government job. Smoked you out little man.

I'm sorry the brown people who dominate the upper echelons at the local airport DHS crew don't like you, but judging from your posts here it's not fair to blame on the color of your skin.

I'm Filipino you dufus. And I don't work for the government. Never have. Never will.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 07:28 PM
literally if you are breaking the law and you say this to law enforcement... you are violent.

If a black guy said I will defend myself if you approach me, you'd be posting about how he deserved to get shot.

I just wish now that a group of whites are supposedly so innocent and the police for some crazy reason are trying to put them in jail your mind would open to the possibility that all those blacks that people claim are innocent & been executed by police, might be innocent!

That they would defend themselves if shot at? Heck yeah, if they shot at me I'd shoot back, damn straight.

Illegal... then same for occupy movement, and they should have used grenade launchers on them. I don't give a crap if it was federal land, this isn't soviet russia or nazi germany, not yet anyway. Occupy did the same thing, started that way.

Blacks. I had a cop stop me on my street, point a gun at me and threaten to shoot me dead. That day I became black.... stupid race card. This shit effects everyone, at least anyone that isn't s stooge of the gov while they cheer on the theft of private land ownership. Ain't soviet russia, yet.

AzzarTheGod
02-11-2016, 07:30 PM

ZING

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 07:31 PM
I don't follow the news much, has there been a story of a group of armed black men encouraging people to murder law enforcement recently?

I will not be accepting music videos for this question, tyvm.

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 07:35 PM
I'm Filipino you dufus. And I don't work for the government. Never have. Never will.

You're really holding yourself back then man. These institutions exist so that "people" such as yourself can afford to numb themselves with enough distractions that they don't get rustled and start murdering and raping Whites in the street.

I'm detecting a lot of frustration in these posts, so I'm concerned you may not be fully meeting those societal safety requirements. It may seem noble to you that you are (allegedly) competing directly with Whites in the private sector, but we White people have this concept going back to ancient times known as "hubris" - a proudness for which the gods will punish you. One should not compare himself to higher beings.

Just be careful and never say never about government work. When it comes time to kill for your next meal remember there is another option, and it is only a dishonorable one to take for fully evolved humans.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 07:38 PM
goalposts
Sorry, dude, the gov confiscated those :rolleyes:
I think to make another star trek fan vid..

Lurikeen
02-11-2016, 07:39 PM
You're really holding yourself back then man.

I'm detecting a lot of frustration in these posts, so I'm concerned you may not be fully meeting those societal safety requirements.

I'm in the process of going postal. Hold on...

AzzarTheGod
02-11-2016, 07:39 PM
What the fuck is up with this surrender???

Lon Horiuchi retired early? Gov going soft smh.

Son, I am disappoint.

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 07:43 PM
What the fuck is up with this surrender???

Lon Horiuchi retired early? Gov going soft smh.

Son, I am disappoint.

it truly would have been the tippest of tops if Ladyboy Lavoy had met his demise at the hands of a HRT sniper

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 07:44 PM
That they would defend themselves if shot at? Heck yeah, if they shot at me I'd shoot back, damn straight.

Illegal... then same for occupy movement, and they should have used grenade launchers on them. I don't give a crap if it was federal land, this isn't soviet russia or nazi germany, not yet anyway. Occupy did the same thing, started that way.

Blacks. I had a cop stop me on my street, point a gun at me and threaten to shoot me dead. That day I became black.... stupid race card. This shit effects everyone, at least anyone that isn't s stooge of the gov while they cheer on the theft of private land ownership. Ain't soviet russia, yet.

hey daywolf.. Im going to have to respectfully ask that you no longer try to compare why its ok for the origin militia to (HISTORICALLY SHOOT AT POLICE MIND YOU IN THE LAST STANDOFF) to threaten violence for the law arresting them for breaking it, and its not ok for blacks to ask to not be shot at becuse the police perceive a threat from them.

The fact alone that you can suggest that the same people who have already been in a shootout with the police with their last stunt, were being non-violent this time just goes to show how exactly ignorant you really are.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 07:54 PM
I will not be accepting music videos for this question, tyvm.Oh shoot, there goes uncle sammy carrying that goalpost down the field on his way the the star trek convention. If I time it right.... GOALLL!!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMGNLA0WEiE)

bomb threats == pointing guns

bonus: race card material.

Lurikeen
You're really holding yourself back then man.

I'm detecting a lot of frustration in these posts, so I'm concerned you may not be fully meeting those societal safety requirements.

...OK. Back. That felt good.

SamwiseRed
all these keyboard warriors saying they would shoot back lel. unless you been in a firefight, there is no telling what you would really do.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 07:57 PM
Oh shoot, there goes uncle sammy carrying that goalpost down the field on his way the the star trek convention. If I time it right.... GOALLL!!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMGNLA0WEiE)

bomb threats == pointing guns

bonus: race card material.

what

OK I had to take a moment to realize what you said.

Which is that you think twitter trolling is just as serious as a rifle, apparently.

Big_Japan
02-11-2016, 07:59 PM
if the feds are already shooting at you when you start shooting, you lost the game

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 08:17 PM
all these keyboard warriors saying they would shoot back lel. unless you been in a firefight, there is no telling what you would really do.
I've been fired on. More than once. So cozy behind that keyboard there, eh? I got stabbed in the arm once too. Chased by LA gangs (on foot). Attempted mugging twice. High speed chase on the freeway. Three incidents with cops. 0 days in jail, though.
Never been in a gunfight though, other than running from a couple. Came close twice though, where so and so had a gun threatening me and so did I. Once with a concealed pistol and the other I had an AR in my truck, didn't draw in either case, and they just flashed guns. Prolly not the norm, I get around. Years of martial arts training, and I did some body guard gigs too, guys having had their lives threatened etc. (though uneventful)

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Not to back track, but this was a pretty good post.

I think you are right about the miscommunication. I have yet to meet anyone who endorses the killing of innocent black people and I am inclined to believe that everyone who posts here regularly (except perhaps BigJ, though he is truly the god of enigma) would strongly oppose any killing of innocent black people.

I think the problem is that many people question how much it actually happens. And that doubt is reinforced when groups like BLM stand behind criminals like Michael Brown. BLM undermines it's own credibility when it does things like that. It further loses credibility when advocates loot and burn property. The vast majority of people wholeheartedly agree though that killing innocent black people is wronng just killing innocent white, yellow, red or brown people is wrong.

I am sure some people don't like the message, but they are a very small minority. Every person I've seen though who takes issue with BLM, does so for one of the two reasons I mentioned above (doubt that it is an issue or cannot take serious the arguments of groups that riot and support criminals alongside innocents).

As for who started the riots. Not really sure on that one, but in Ferguson Brown's step-dad openly called for them. But again, it really doesn't matter. All those who participated should be jailed and that includes any whites, yellows, reds, browns or blues.

Again, Ives yet to encounter anyone who thinks like this. Violence is violence. Words are not violence. Threats of violence are treated next to violence under the law, but otherwise words are just words. The BLM protests that shut down the Ferguson highways weren't called riots, because there was nonproperty damage.

People weren't happy about it because of the tactic though. The protesters were just inconveniencing ordinary people on their way home from work. Yeah it got attention, but doing the same thing in another government space that did not disrupt the lives of ordinary people would have too.

I was goin to say I do t think this is the case. I've seen studies that shownofficers are less likely to fire on a black perp than a white perp. However, what you say to some degree is true. In part due to the disproportionate amount of crime committed by blacks. Sure there are reasons behind that such as what you listed above (lack of parental guidance, poverty, etc.), but unless people are willing to recognize that there is legitimacy to that problem and make moves to correct it, the rest is doomed to failure for all of us.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 09:16 PM
unless you think blacks commit more total crime than whites, the whole disproportionate thing is racist as hell.

are you against crime, all crime?

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 09:20 PM
the whole disproportionate thing is racist as hell.

How so?

are you against crime, all crime?

Retarded question, you never disappoint ^^

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Do you think blacks commit more total crime than whites?

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Of course not.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 09:23 PM
Explain why it matters then.

Crime is crime.

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 09:27 PM
It's hard to get ahead in life if you have a criminal record. That's why it matters.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 09:32 PM
All black people must suffer because some black people commit crimes?

I don't understand your response.

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Many black people do suffer because some commit crimes (disproportionately). It's hard for a man to take care of his children if he's in jail and it is equally hard on a child to grow up with a father in jail. It is hard on spouses and parents and siblings. And it is still hard on the individual amd their families when they get out because finding work can be difficult. And children in poor crime infested areas are more likely to be swept up in the same life styleAnd children in poor crime infested areas are more likely to be swept up in the same life style.

It's not about some collective punishment. It's about the association between criminality and poverty. And no, it doesn't affect all black people. Though I know many more unfairly suffer from associated perception and that is why addressing disproportionate criminality needs to be a priority for our nation as a whole.

Daywolf
02-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Do you think blacks commit more [total crime] than whites?
What Total Crime?

You mean like breaking laws (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU)?

Do you know how many laws there are? Say just federal laws? How about just gun laws? Gun laws they say 20,000 laws, just for guns. Just for guns! That's it!! Truth is, literally, no one knows just how many federal laws there are, and likely you broke a dozen today! My guess, but I could be off by a few hundred.

Turn yourself in, or you're a privileged white r4cist!

Violent crimes... well a little more complicated. I grew up with a mum and dah! I was taught respect, cutesy and to run in the opposite direction, not directly at the cops. But with the huge amount of broken families among black kids growing up? I don't know, is it my white ass fault for all the kids being raised like animals now?

And that is not just among black families, or lack thereof, but often the same outcome among other ethnic groups as the family unit falls apart. It's not a black or white issue, it's just that blacks have been ravaged by their leaders, not crying out for the healing of the family, but just blame blame blame at everyone else.

More laws solves nothing, just confuses us into lawlessness.

jarshale
02-11-2016, 10:06 PM
These brave patriots are defending our Constitution and you libscum sheeple just make fun of them. Enjoy your FEMA death camps when Obummer announces martial law.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 10:09 PM
Many black people do suffer because some commit crimes (disproportionately). It's hard for a man to take care of his children if he's in jail and it is equally hard on a child to grow up with a father in jail. It is hard on spouses and parents and siblings. And it is still hard on the individual amd their families when they get out because finding work can be difficult. And children in poor crime infested areas are more likely to be swept up in the same life styleAnd children in poor crime infested areas are more likely to be swept up in the same life style.

It's not about some collective punishment. It's about the association between criminality and poverty. And no, it doesn't affect all black people. Though I know many more unfairly suffer from associated perception and that is why addressing disproportionate criminality needs to be a priority for our nation as a whole.

As you are singing a much different tune now, I will drop the subject. I'm glad we agree that, we, as a nation, must make an effort to solve the problem, instead of guffawing about how bad blacks are.

Debate Time!!!

maskedmelon
02-11-2016, 10:12 PM
You'd make a great politician ^^

maerilith
02-11-2016, 10:13 PM
As far as I can tell by reading CBS: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rancher-killed-in-oregon-standoff-vowed-to-die-before-going-to-jail-lavoy-finicum/

This guy was armed, dangerous, had a warrant out for him, and these people were occupying federal land that wasn't even in disupte.

They were just trying to incite violence. They weren't peaceful protesters, that guy participated in the Nevada/Southern Utah rancher thing.

AFAIK there's good circumstantial, and anecdotal evidence, these events were related to white collar criminals, rich white criminal scum, and organized crime. Also $$ and they pissed off a lot of people in the world.

The FBI was just given the shitty order to go round em up cowboy, so to speak.

But these whites thought they were above their day in court and decided that whining about guns and federal government was the way to get out of it all.

I think TLDR, it's not right to even endanger law enforcement over your criminality and political views. If you want to make a statement it's better to be heard in a civilized way then brandishing guns and threatening to go down fighting and starting rebellion. Whatever this cowboy was trying to say was definitely lost on me. And I'm pretty adamant about peoples freedoms.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 10:18 PM

A lot of these people jailed, are jailed for shit you and I and everyone else does... Like have a gram of weed on them.

The only real conspiracy that holds water is institutional racism. We have to at least acknowledge it before we can fix what you're suggesting we fix in your quoted post.

maerilith
02-11-2016, 10:23 PM
A lot of these people jailed, are jailed for shit you and I and everyone else does... Like have a gram of weed on them.

The only real conspiracy that holds water is institutional racism. We have to at least acknowledge it before we can fix what you're suggesting we fix in your quoted post.

U sound mad that u aren't black and that weed is a thing.

Pro-tip, don't smoke weed, become educated, learn2 aristocracy.

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Hey take this downturn in your manic depression and turn it upside down mer. I gotchu <3

maerilith
02-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Hey take this downturn in your manic depression and turn it upside down mer. I gotchu <3

LOL'd :D

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Told u I gotchu;)

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 11:00 PM
institutionalized racism is a way for racist blacks to remove accountability.

I aint dindu nuffin, it was cus im black!

No, jamarcus, it's because you robbed a liquor store, stole a get away car, and shot someone.

this is a very racist post

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 11:01 PM
also how do you 'steal' a get away car

what

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 11:39 PM
wouldn't be simpler to say carjack then?

not a good getaway plan though

iruinedyourday
02-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Dude shut up. I literally said specifically for people jailed for doing shit that everybody does it's fucking bullshit the system is fucking totally rigged you're such a fucking jack off I'm not talking about somebody stealing fucking cars I'm talking about somebody fucking stealing a cigar when your teenager and getting overwhelming mandatory minimums.

Log off kid you're just shitting up the place.

Pokesan
02-11-2016, 11:56 PM
Part of the reason blacks in america get arrested more often is because they don't commit very well thought out crimes like people on wall street.

hm yes. an eloquent point about how dumb black people are. wow.

fuck off moron

iruinedyourday
02-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Just b cool

Pokesan
02-12-2016, 12:14 AM
It's about income, not race.

People like you try to make it about race, making you the real racists.

institutionalized racism is a way for racist blacks to remove accountability.

I aint dindu nuffin, it was cus im black!

No, jamarcus, it's because you robbed a liquor store, stole a get away car, and shot someone.

hi you're an idiot and a racist

a racist idiot, if you will

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Racist or not he's right on all points.

Why don't you guys figure out causes and solutions instead of playing "who's the racist"?

ITT: people not seeing Deadpool

Pokesan
02-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Racist or not he's right on all points.

Why don't you guys figure out causes and solutions instead of playing "who's the racist"?

ITT: people not seeing Deadpool

im glad you're dumb enough to defend the dude shrieking 'dindu'

retard

Pokesan
02-12-2016, 12:21 AM
You're also defending people shrieking 'dindu', because that's what guilty thugs say when they get caught. Or "aint did", depending on area.

'dindu' is a racist term used by pathetic NEETs on the internet. aka you.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-12-2016, 12:22 AM
'dindu' is a racist term used by pathetic NEETs on the internet. aka you.

Actually 'dindu' was coined by Trayvon Martin's girlfriend in court on national television.

Pokesan
02-12-2016, 12:24 AM
Actually 'dindu' was coined by Trayvon Martin's girlfriend in court on national television.

:rolleyes: yes, that's a thing that happened in reality. no, your brain hasn't rotted from /pol/ overdose :rolleyes:

Pokesan
02-12-2016, 12:26 AM
either way it's a term used nearly exclusively by the dumbest honkeys on the planet

aka you

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-12-2016, 12:27 AM
either way it's a term used nearly exclusively by the dumbest honkeys on the planet

aka you

That's racist

Pokesan
02-12-2016, 12:30 AM
That's racist

You think this is cute and clever but really it's a very good reason to catch a beating

go outside

iruinedyourday
02-12-2016, 12:34 AM
So in conclusion daywolf and maskedmelon, the above is a perfect example of the bullshit racist trolling that spans from shitposters on elfquest forums to every other conversational arena that's the problem.

Daywolf
02-12-2016, 01:59 AM
And IRYD + Ps on the side of it's ok for lefty occupy movement but not ok for non-lefty peeps and thus just deserve to be put down mercilessly. I generally don't need to name call, I accept that their own words do more to themselves than I could poop on them. Though I still reserve the right to throw out libtard now and then :)

AzzarTheGod
02-12-2016, 02:18 AM
typical definition among progressives on the internet is that troll means "someone who looks at the facts and disagrees with me".

Fixed.

AzzarTheGod
02-12-2016, 02:23 AM

aka you

I never thought of its use as serious.

It always seemed tongue-in-cheek by people who know better, but still want to say something demeaning about a certain culture. At least that is how I interpreted it when I've seen it used, and perhaps memed it a few times myself when the mood struck me.

Maybe I am just a sheltered, naïve, privileged white dude though who doesn't know anything and the people using "dindu" are wearing white hoods listening to Rush Limbaugh podcasts. But maybe not u kno hehe

iruinedyourday
02-12-2016, 02:38 AM
typical misconception among progressives on the internet is that troll means "someone who looks at the facts and is mentally delusional".

Fixed again

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-12-2016, 05:08 AM
Racism and sexism, the progressive 'god in the gaps'.

Its funny seeing you use the same tactics that young earth creationists use when confronted with facts that make you uncomfortable.

Lurikeen
02-12-2016, 06:13 AM
I'm a complete moran and EVERYONE can agree on that point.

Fixed permanently.

Alucard
02-12-2016, 07:37 AM
dindu and cuck, two words for dumb fucks

AzzarTheGod
02-12-2016, 07:50 AM
dindu and cuck, two words for dumb fucks

Bars.

barrettdc1
02-12-2016, 08:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ml7J4dU.jpg

Daywolf
02-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Replace the little debby logo with a 'little sharpton' logo
Sharpton (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIw9busYK_M) hehehehahahaha oh man..

iruinedyourday
02-12-2016, 01:07 PM
You guys have gone too far daywolf I suggest you try to separate yourself from this guys views, at least while on these forums.

iruinedyourday
02-12-2016, 01:28 PM
These are not the forums for your fucking kkk ignorant bull shit

Lurikeen
02-12-2016, 02:22 PM
You guys have gone too far daywolf I suggest you try to separate yourself from this guys views, at least while on these forums.

IRYD you ignorant slut...

iruinedyourday
02-12-2016, 02:30 PM
you can spout your crazy shit all you want so long as you dont start talking about eugenics and how one race or another is better than another race or another in anyway at all on the off topic elf forums.

take your shit to server chat if oyu have a dick bigger than a pinky finger and replace each real race with EQ race you little dicked keyboard warriors.

Daywolf
02-12-2016, 02:45 PM
So I think Sharpton is a joke, big deal. He's a public figure that can take such criticism, am I right? I write nothing in-between the lines.
Hey wait... saying "at least while on these forums" can suggest I do out of forums. Tricky Dicky! You watch that scary Nixon movie too much, man.

iruinedyourday
02-12-2016, 02:52 PM
So I think Sharpton is a joke, big deal. He's a public figure that can take such criticism, am I right? I write nothing in-between the lines.

You are free to think what you want, but if you are yelling while filthy pagan is yelling his homeless delusional racist rants you might come off as slightly less intelligent than you may actually be.

Daywolf
02-12-2016, 03:34 PM
You are free to think what you want, but if you are yelling while filthy pagan is yelling his homeless delusional racist rants you might come off as slightly less intelligent than you may actually be.
I might need to call for sources and photos and videos and audio recordings again. I got mine slung and approaching is still a-okay.

iruinedyourday
02-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Do you see my point now daywolf?