PDA

View Full Version : Rust

Bozer Dispozer
02-09-2016, 06:40 AM
So I picked up Rust on a steam sale and somewhere between getting massacred for venturing too close to someones self proclaimed "territory" and jabbing my spear in a noobs face in order to harvest and cook his "human meat" I realized that the PvP is exactly what I've been looking for. Full loot, base building, constant paranoia/ adrenaline. Reminds me of the same feeling when Rallos Zek first came out.

It's just brutal to try to go at it solo. Sneaking around with a spear doesn't work against a 5 man team with AK-47s.

Is anyone else active on this game? Opinions? Interested in forming a P99 Rust Group? There was a post on this awhile back on these forums but nothing recent.

Bazia
02-09-2016, 07:05 AM
rust has some of the worst hacking problems i have ever seen in a game

if you try to play a server that last longer than few hours it gets completely griefed by a multitude of various 14 year olds that purchased hack programs

Bozer Dispozer
02-09-2016, 07:31 AM
rust has some of the worst hacking problems i have ever seen in a game

if you try to play a server that last longer than few hours it gets completely griefed by a multitude of various 14 year olds that purchased hack programs

This hasn't been my experience. But I play on official servers, not some modded out ghetto rig run by Anonymous. There is no shortage of griefing 14 yos, tho.

Pitborn
02-09-2016, 08:21 AM
Found h1z1 to be more stable and less hacks.. but yea. full item loot pvp is where its at.

Efwan
02-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Found h1z1 to be more stable and less hacks.. but yea. full item loot pvp is where its at.

SamwiseRed
02-09-2016, 12:43 PM
I haven't played h1z1 since they added atvs. Might check it out again.

Samsung
02-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Both my brothers play rust. They are going hard to get me to play. The server there is doesn't have much cheating. Think it's called Utopia or something.

Kergan
02-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Is H1Z1 the game where people put like a sandwich on a rock by where the new players spawn and then blow their heads off with sniper rifles from the woods?

barrettdc1
02-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Is H1Z1 the game where people put like a sandwich on a rock by where the new players spawn and then blow their heads off with sniper rifles from the woods?

lol