PDA

View Full Version : Hiw many of you guys like the animae Sword Art Online?

Xaanka
02-08-2016, 06:40 PM
So I recently made a guild called Sword Art Online and I'm wondering how many people would actually relate there everquest experience to how Asuna and Kirito felt or been through? My guild was inspired solemnly off of the love that my old guild had given me. Anyway. Who likes Sword Art Online or even has heard of it? Those of you that didn't hear about it the gist of the Animae is.. That Kirito and Asuna is stuck in a video game now I don't want to give away to much spoilers are not good for the soul or the eyes! So.. What do you guys think?

filthyphil
02-08-2016, 07:11 PM
I see that you have ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, and Skype. You must have alot of online relationships to keep up with.

SamwiseRed
02-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Voted wut?

billyinorganic
02-09-2016, 12:38 AM
So I recently made a guild called Sword Art Online and I'm wondering how many people would actually relate there everquest experience to how Asuna and Kirito felt or been through? My guild was inspired solemnly off of the love that my old guild had given me. Anyway. Who likes Sword Art Online or even has heard of it? Those of you that didn't hear about it the gist of the Animae is.. That Kirito and Asuna is stuck in a video game now I don't want to give away to much spoilers are not good for the soul or the eyes! So.. What do you guys think?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/GjVasCOhcBQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Rick Sanchez
02-09-2016, 12:51 AM
Highly overrated anime, with that being said episodes 1-15 we're ok. However, after that it was very very bad.

Bazia
02-09-2016, 03:27 AM
the troll bait doesn't work when it's this obvious

Baugi
02-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Log Horizon was much more EQy.

Hiyodori
02-09-2016, 05:25 PM
That was one of the only two anime's I have ever seen. Which is weird because I have lived in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan for quite a while now and the fact that I'm a Japanese/English translator. But anyways...

My thoughts on it:

I really enjoyed the 1st season a lot. It really reminded me of my own MMO experiences and I liked the "pvp" and "guild" aspects in the show that will make you want to get back into pvp MMO's. So, I highly recommend anyone here on red to check it out even if you are like me and really don't watch anime. I didn't like the second season at all. You can skip that one all together. ;)

easy_lee
02-09-2016, 06:10 PM
Kids like the show because it has a young protagonist who fights using swords and gets girls.

Adults don't like the because it's cliché and doesn't make sense.

Then there's me. I think the author of the manga hates the kind of people who would wait in line for days just to get a new game. The author avatar MMO designer designed a game which that kind of no-life, socially inept, overweight, weak loser would be terrible at: one where they were actually in the game with their real bodies. Then he trapped 5000 in there to die. The MC and his girlfriend are fairly normal, and have other reasons for wanting to spend their time away from real life. That's why they ended up doing well.

So it's actually social commentary on the type of people who play Red.

miraclegrow2
02-09-2016, 09:07 PM
voted op unemployed

krazyGlue
02-09-2016, 09:09 PM
voted op unemployed

Still better the. Living with mom