PDA

View Full Version : Good fight!

MasterCaster
02-04-2016, 07:20 AM
Just want to shout out to my guildies for saving me from certain death at the hands of top friends pvpers today! The odds were not in our favor but we stuck it out, leaving no man behind! Especially me who was definitely about to die if Strum didn't save me.

I can't remember the last time I had that many people on me and I didn't plug or die lol

Anyways its was fun even though there was so much trash talking and everyone thought I was like berging out or definitely mad or w/e

I have no doubts that we will cross paths again and I'm looking forward to it!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tassador
02-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Nice thread. It's basically about you surviving pvp and giving a shout out for surviving pvp. Oh boy!

Jazzy
02-04-2016, 07:42 AM
I wish everyone had their char name in sig

no idea who you are pal otherwise

still 7/10 story can relate

filthyphil
02-04-2016, 08:10 AM
Hey guys I play Red99 too.

vouss
02-04-2016, 01:03 PM
grats on not dying for once

derpcake
02-04-2016, 01:16 PM
i'd like to join Jazzy as only non-shitposter in this thread

nice you had fun, keep it up

Sektor
02-04-2016, 09:12 PM
Plugging piece of shit.

hehe

SamwiseRed
02-04-2016, 11:41 PM
embarrassing post

Telron
02-04-2016, 11:44 PM
I wish everyone had their char name in sig

no idea who you are pal otherwise

still 7/10 story can relate

Either people are scared or get banned so much they forget to update sig. Either way its a bad sign.

Greenie
02-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Grats man! Having guildies/friend come to the rescue is the best!

Videri
02-05-2016, 03:56 PM
This reminds me of when six <Casual Scum> ported into Cobalt Scar while my cleric was standing behind the ring (lesson number one, don't hang out near a ring, or PvP near one). I froze like a rabbit behind the ring, hoping they wouldn't notice me. Then I was Raptured. I asked in Teamspeak for help. Luckily, Vaporize was on his lower-level wizard Velious, and he calmly assured me he was porting in. After Rapture wore off, I started running and used both DAs. I fled out over the water. Velious appeared and invited me to a group. Drifting slowly down in midair, I asked Vapo when to click off DA so I would receive the port. He counted down, I clicked it off, and waited, sweating bullets as the SK crunched me a couple times mid-air, and then...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT.

They say he has the ice of Velious in his veins...