PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal to...

Beastagoog
02-04-2016, 05:50 AM
...quit playing/take a break and become really bitter on the forums?

Seems 2 be the thing people do.

http://i.imgur.com/smBU1pC.jpg

Here's to those of you lucky enough to play and have found a way 2 balance rent and EQ; all those bitter nerds jus' jelly.

Tassador
02-04-2016, 07:24 AM
You know what's not Normal 2 kills in 3 years on epic bis pally. #aussielove

Ragnaros
02-04-2016, 07:29 AM
lol

Uuruk
02-04-2016, 08:31 AM

filthyphil
02-04-2016, 10:46 AM
...quit playing/take a break and become really bitter on the forums?

Seems 2 be the thing people do.

http://i.imgur.com/smBU1pC.jpg

Here's to those of you lucky enough to play and have found a way 2 balance rent and EQ; all those bitter nerds jus' jelly.

Still renting huh? that studio apartment p99 life.

CosmicOwl
02-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Yuck.
Equity or bust

HippoNipple
02-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Yuck.
Equity or bust

I actually regret buying. I wish I would have kept renting downtown instead of buying and having to deal with all the crap. My time investment is minimal as far as owning a home goes since I got a new build but I still miss having the pool taken care of and a phone number to call if anything went wrong to have it fixed. Little things add up in a home.

-Higher utility bills
-Home security
-Appliances
-Roof
-Pest service
-Lawn Service

Instead of paying $2k/month for mortgage/insurance/taxes plus another $1k on other crap I could just rent for $2500 and save another $500 a month.

Kergan
02-04-2016, 01:49 PM
I bought a house 10 years ago because I wanted to build equity and my house still isn't worth what I paid. I was one of the first people my age that I knew to buy a house, and the people who were less successful than me and bought their house 3-4 years later all got bullshit government bailouts and bargain bin pricing and had nicer houses than me for half the money. Fuck you Obama.

Fame
02-04-2016, 01:57 PM
I bought a house 10 years ago because I wanted to build equity and my house still isn't worth what I paid. I was one of the first people my age that I knew to buy a house, and the people who were less successful than me and bought their house 3-4 years later all got bullshit government bailouts and bargain bin pricing and had nicer houses than me for half the money. Fuck you Obama.

feels

Chronoburn
02-04-2016, 03:36 PM

That pretty much sums up my situation too. Bought my house in 2006, was 23 at the time, and I'm still underwater. My friend, a teacher who doesn't make shit, buys a nicer house than mine for 60K less.

God Bless America.

Beastagoog
02-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Lol dis what happens when u put a women or black man in power; neither types are thinkers.

Ill literally cry if you's vote hillary

Beastagoog
02-04-2016, 03:57 PM

Lol pretty sick and normal if u ask me.

fan D
02-04-2016, 05:10 PM

he actually has atleast 5 kills in that 3 year span, u not counting the first season. this second season has only been going on what, 6months?

Fame
02-04-2016, 06:33 PM
he actually has atleast 5 kills in that 3 year span, u not counting the first season. this second season has only been going on what, 6months?

getting locked up changed you homie

onelove

Tassador
02-04-2016, 06:41 PM
Lol dis what happens when u put a women or black man in power; neither types are thinkers.

So no blacks or women allowed to lead because of lack of thinking? Got it.

Drakaris
02-04-2016, 06:46 PM

I believe the last US president that was a thinker and not a puppet was JFK. That didn't go down too well for him or his family.

Bush wasn't any more of a thinker than Obama or Hillary and he isn't black or female.

Fame
02-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Bush wasn't any more of a thinker than Obama or Hillary and he isn't black or female.

Shit did hit pretty hard, upvote

Sheriff
02-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Fuck you Obama.

Guttzs
02-04-2016, 08:33 PM
I actually regret buying. I wish I would have kept renting downtown instead of buying and having to deal with all the crap. My time investment is minimal as far as owning a home goes since I got a new build but I still miss having the pool taken care of and a phone number to call if anything went wrong to have it fixed. Little things add up in a home.

-Higher utility bills
-Home security
-Appliances
-Roof
-Pest service
-Lawn Service

Instead of paying $2k/month for mortgage/insurance/taxes plus another $1k on other crap I could just rent for $2500 and save another $500 a month.

You are doing it wrong that is why you regret it.

deadlycupcakez
02-04-2016, 08:44 PM
blaming your own poor economic choices on legislation lulz