PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Bush.

Hypah
01-29-2016, 06:02 PM
Forget the WMD's, where are the YT's?

I've had several kills not credited to me the past couple weeks because the leader board was "down".

We have to stop Bush from protecting his cronies.

Don't believe the Empire industrial complex!

No blood for pixels!

WHEN PEOPLE DIE, BUSH LIES!!

Shutt
01-29-2016, 06:07 PM
Bernie Sanders ... 2016!

'Feel the Bern!'

deakolt
01-29-2016, 06:12 PM
AGREED, Empire crony supertwink buffbot Biggysmallz was protected from an embarassing death by aforementioned cronyism.

Sirban
01-29-2016, 09:37 PM
k

Colgate
01-29-2016, 10:52 PM
post the logs and a screenshot in his thread and he'll fix it

Hypah
01-30-2016, 07:59 AM
post the logs and a screenshot in his thread and he'll fix it

Couldn't bother with having it work properly the first time, I suppose.
Shouldn't HAVE to ForumQuest to EverQuest.

Varren
01-30-2016, 10:33 AM
Sometimes characters get DCd. Could always / all [that char in felwithe] before engaging. Better yet, be grateful for what you have!

Hypah
01-30-2016, 01:00 PM
I understand that sometimes characters get disconnected. However we're not talking about a couple hours every week, this is a consistent problem. Also, it really shouldn't be my responsibility to make sure things are working properly before engaging. Finally, instead if being happy for what I have I could be upset about what I SHOULD have but don't.

kthxbye

Varren
01-30-2016, 02:22 PM
I understand that sometimes characters get disconnected. However we're not talking about a couple hours every week, this is a consistent problem. Also, it really shouldn't be my responsibility to make sure things are working properly before engaging. Finally, instead if being happy for what I have I could be upset about what I SHOULD have but don't.

kthxbye

As far as I know, he offers this as a free service to the red community. You feel entitled to it and peaved when you don't have it. That is your problem.

One solution would be to engineer your own leaderboard that never experiences downtime. If you did, we would all be grateful.

Hypah
01-30-2016, 03:37 PM
As far as I know, he offers this as a free service to the red community. You feel entitled to it and peaved when you don't have it. That is your problem.

One solution would be to engineer your own leaderboard that never experiences downtime. If you did, we would all be grateful.

This thread was created to try to fix the current system, not re-invent the wheel.
That being said, if I knew how I certainly would, if anyone would like to instruct me on this please feel free to contact me.

I seriously doubt, however, that the people running things now will be willing to release even a bit of the stranglehold of shit that they have on this server.

iiNGloriouS
01-30-2016, 03:48 PM
You sound like a child in the middle of a toy aisle screaming your fucking head off because your mom bought you a gi Joe instead of your favorite Barbie.

Get over it fire giant.
Free service.
Post logs.
Still get your yt.

If not you can quit, or get camped. Because I can already tell due to your persona, you ain't going to last long in game. You're very Hateraid-esque. Low intelligence but big talk.

Varren
01-30-2016, 03:54 PM
I think its pretty great that he actually has a thread and does the work to add kills to the leaderboard that get missed. Hey, Bush, thanks for doing work for me even though you have no idea who I am. Nice leaderboard.

Hypah
01-30-2016, 04:03 PM
You sound like a child in the middle of a toy aisle screaming your fucking head off because your mom bought you a gi Joe instead of your favorite Barbie.

Get over it fire giant.
Free service.
Post logs.
Still get your yt.

If not you can quit, or get camped. Because I can already tell due to your persona, you ain't going to last long in game. You're very Hateraid-esque. Low intelligence but big talk.

Glad we can resort to name calling instead of discussing how to fix the issue. I just said I'd be willing to do the work if instructed how to; as opposed to requiring everyone to do a work-around. What solutions to FIX this issue have you offered?

Shutt
01-30-2016, 04:04 PM
Oh how the Cronies abound when mother is under attack. From that teat doth thou suckleth grandly! Grandly indeed!

No but on a more serious note. It is great that Bush runs a board system for us....well would be great, if it actually recorded consistently. The original poster has a very valid point, the rest of you not so much, more just personal attacks, but hey this is red after all and its all about a handful of douches keeping each other moist isn't it.

Varren
01-30-2016, 04:10 PM
Forget the WMD's, where are the YT's?

I've had several kills not credited to me the past couple weeks because the leader board was "down".

We have to stop Bush from protecting his cronies.

Don't believe the Empire industrial complex!

No blood for pixels!

WHEN PEOPLE DIE, BUSH LIES!!

This thread was created to try to fix the current system

waaait a second...

iiNGloriouS
01-30-2016, 04:18 PM
Yea id take advice from a beta whose puffin chest on the forums over a leader board and has his location as my moms house.

yikes.

Hypah
01-30-2016, 04:39 PM
Varren, learn to take a joke.

Aloha, I now have 9 forum posts, as opposed to your 1544. Yes, I'm chest puffin on forums.

I'll just assume that nothing is going to be done about this and nobody is going to offer to assist in a solution and therefore I'll quit arguing with you all.

Good day.

Varren
01-30-2016, 04:53 PM
I did chuckle on the inside when I saw the post.

You could probably help by running logs and submitting them for times that the leaderboard is down. If some folks actively did that it would probably mitigate the problem of downtime significantly.

Kergan
01-30-2016, 11:03 PM
I'll just assume that nothing is going to be done about this and nobody is going to offer to assist in a solution and therefore I'll quit arguing with you all.

Where exactly did you offer a solution? Or did you just come here to whine about a free service that you could do yourself if you weren't a dum dum?

Colgate
01-30-2016, 11:04 PM
good god this guy is actually mad over nothing

i'm chortling p hard

Jazzy
01-31-2016, 01:40 PM
patience

jeremy will deliver, i am certain

Ames1
01-31-2016, 08:26 PM
Glad we can resort to name calling instead of discussing how to fix the issue. I just said I'd be willing to do the work if instructed how to; as opposed to requiring everyone to do a work-around. What solutions to FIX this issue have you offered?

nice nose ring dirtbag. U flip it up wen ur suckin weiners?

Varren
01-31-2016, 08:52 PM
Guys are getting a little vicious and cruel. Be men and chill.

Kakadoody Boi
02-01-2016, 10:02 AM

Fay-gate confirmed

Jazzy
02-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Hi jeremy

any chance of actioning my PM from last week?

Kind regards

SamwiseRed
02-01-2016, 11:17 AM
I am missing about 300 kills on my druid Samwise. Can i give you my imgur graveyard link?