PDA

View Full Version : Should make Kael a no-level range PVP zone

brecon
01-26-2016, 09:59 PM
Would solve a lot of problems with OOR characters pelling mobs and trying to ninja loot mobs

krazyGlue
01-26-2016, 10:01 PM
ninja looting with an oor toon is against the rules and would be banned instantly . so thats not a problem + dispelling on an oor toon is also a suspension . so i dont see what the problem is

ducktv
01-26-2016, 10:01 PM
lol

SamwiseRed
01-26-2016, 10:04 PM
velious aint ffa? lol

brecon
01-26-2016, 10:10 PM
ninja looting with an oor toon is against the rules and would be banned instantly . so thats not a problem + dispelling on an oor toon is also a suspension . so i dont see what the problem is

OOR to the majority of the raid force. And the dispelling is happening. So like...try to take this seriously.

krazyGlue
01-26-2016, 10:15 PM
OOR to the majority of the raid force. And the dispelling is happening. So like...try to take this seriously.

Lol !

Filthy_Pagan
01-26-2016, 10:17 PM

wish i would have known dispelling oor toons was a suspension. could have gotten a few folks in <valhalla> or whatever temp banned when i was just starting out. They sure love running around with their alts.

HippoNipple
01-26-2016, 10:21 PM
OP said dispelling oor mobs not oor toons you retards. You can't dispel oor players.

Not sure why several of you are pretending to have done this, you are weird.

Xaanka
01-26-2016, 11:04 PM

ya man i don't see what the problem is, obviously there is no issue with <friends> players habitually breaking the rules.

the real problem is that suspensions should extend to any account recently accessed by the player's IP. would discourage trashcan players like krazy from breaking rules on throwaway alt#752.

Outer
01-26-2016, 11:10 PM
You guys want this server to be blue minus the poopsocking. It's easy mode as is for the Zerg. Stfu

georgie
01-26-2016, 11:14 PM
I love this server, and I love wasting 101player's time. Keep it classic

Xaanka
01-26-2016, 11:55 PM
You guys want this server to be blue minus the poopsocking. It's easy mode as is for the Zerg. Stfu

then why did <friends> grief all the smaller guilds off the server using the exact same "train with a throwaway character" tactics

literally any idiot with enough time to repeatedly level new 55's can do this. its not pvp and doesn't take any skill. i could be doing the exact same thing to your raids if you guys didn't raid at sicko asia timezone hours (i'm employed)

Damn
01-27-2016, 12:15 AM
then why did <friends> grief all the smaller guilds off the server using the exact same "train with a throwaway character" tactics

literally any idiot with enough time to repeatedly level new 55's can do this. its not pvp and doesn't take any skill. i could be doing the exact same thing to your raids if you guys didn't raid at sicko asia timezone hours (i'm employed)

You talk about pvp and skill as if you're a factor im fairly sure you couldn't backstab a sitting target

Us coming to fight and disrupt your tmo raids wasn't grief it's pvp and the mentality you carry is why the server is blue with pvp enabled

Ps we would never need to train tmo trashcans watch the videos it was your members training themselves in a mad panic because pvp came on a red server

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 12:26 AM
You talk about pvp and skill as if you're a factor im fairly sure you couldn't backstab a sitting target

Us coming to fight and disrupt your tmo raids wasn't grief it's pvp and the mentality you carry is why the server is blue with pvp enabled

Ps we would never need to train tmo trashcans watch the videos it was your members training themselves in a mad panic because pvp came on a red server

nice strawman argument, but i wasn't talking about pvp in that post. i was talking about training raids with obvious throw-away accounts and dispelling raid npc's with out of range characters. even a trashcan player like me or krazy can train a raid.

and lol, do you really think you can convince someone who was actually at those raids that you guys don't train? like yeah, i'm going to watch a carefully edited video of a wizard bind sighting only non-FD classes, wow i was wrong this whole time <friends> are saints who don't break server rules on a regular basis and 2box to get enough numbers to raid at 4am!!!

i've been guilded with almost every player in <friends> at one point or another and just fucking lol if you're going to try to convince me those players care about server health or following the rules. my favorite was the time tala had to repeatedly tell all the friends core members to stop incriminating themselves for using 3rd party programs on teamspeak after hashtag got b&. but that's a whole different story kek.

ps goog job posting on a cuck ass alt account, i bet you're too dense to understand the irony.

Llandris
01-27-2016, 12:32 AM
I'm going to go ahead and say this now; Don't think main accounts are safe when you use throw away OOR accounts to train.

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 12:35 AM
I'm going to go ahead and say this now; Don't think main accounts are safe when you use throw away OOR accounts to train.

praise server health

krazyGlue
01-27-2016, 12:42 AM

so we just make up rules and change them according to how you feel ?

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 12:44 AM
so we just make up rules and change them according to how you feel ?

here's a pro tip when dealing with the volunteer staff of a free server: try to understand the spirit of the rules. this isn't the US supreme court you can calm down sickpuppy.

krazyGlue
01-27-2016, 12:46 AM
voted no

Damn
01-27-2016, 12:47 AM
nice strawman argument, but i wasn't talking about pvp in that post. i was talking about training raids with obvious throw-away accounts and dispelling raid npc's with out of range characters. even a trashcan player like me or krazy can train a raid.

and lol, do you really think you can convince someone who was actually at those raids that you guys don't train? like yeah, i'm going to watch a carefully edited video of a wizard bind sighting only non-FD classes, wow i was wrong this whole time <friends> are saints who don't break server rules on a regular basis and 2box to get enough numbers to raid at 4am!!!

i've been guilded with almost every player in <friends> at one point or another and just fucking lol if you're going to try to convince me those players care about server health or following the rules. my favorite was the time tala had to repeatedly tell all the friends core members to stop incriminating themselves for using 3rd party programs on teamspeak after hashtag got b&. but that's a whole different story kek.

ps goog job posting on a cuck ass alt account

You were in tmo bro only a handful of us went to tmo after good guys don't even begin to act like you know us

Are you that delusional that you think we ever trained you even jjlent and sickpuppy said you guys were just bad plain and simple]

shokar
01-27-2016, 12:48 AM

Glad this is finally being enforced. Kidfire better be on his best behavior now.

Colgate
01-27-2016, 12:50 AM
are jjlent and sickpuppy good players now?

Uuruk
01-27-2016, 12:52 AM
I've been training friends in PoM for weeks. all my accounts are accounted for.

cronik
01-27-2016, 12:55 AM
You silly unruly teenagers, constantly testing boundaries and trying to find what rules you can bend or break without getting caught, then arguing semantics with other teenagers.

Don't ever change. The useful play-nice parts of society are happier with you strutting your independence here instead of trying in the realie real world.

krazyGlue
01-27-2016, 01:14 AM

thanks for the tov loot last week.

Efwan
01-27-2016, 02:46 AM

Pras this for both sides, empire and the "resistance"

BeautBabeC
01-27-2016, 03:19 AM

Its only ok to train if you have an <empire> tag right xaanka

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 04:19 AM
You were in tmo bro only a handful of us went to tmo after good guys don't even begin to act like you know us

Are you that delusional that you think we ever trained you even jjlent and sickpuppy said you guys were just bad plain and simple]

sickpuppy was like the #1 person to whine about <friends> trains so i dunno what you're trying to prove.

also i've been in many more resistance guilds than just tmo, anime/xaanka is only my most recent red persona :]

Junebug99
01-27-2016, 08:31 AM
I have 12 more accounts to use, see you next week bitches

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 08:41 AM

you should make this apply to forum accounts too, like this guy who you banned the other day for doxxing real life pictures of players on the server vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I have 12 more accounts to use, see you next week bitches

Junebug99
01-27-2016, 08:49 AM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 08:53 AM
is that what you did when your forums account got banned?

also lol @ 12 accounts you fucking casual

Junebug99
01-27-2016, 08:55 AM
naw that's what 100 people last night did after they got denied 17 year old content
yikes

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 09:06 AM
hope u reg'd 12 forums accounts before your ban

Ban Evasion
Forum accounts may not be created to circumvent a forum ban. Violations of this rule can lead to ingame disciplinary action under the Forum Behavior game rule.

Ban Evasion
Violations of this rule can lead to ingame disciplinary action under the Forum Behavior game rule.

ingame disciplinary action

ingame

http://i.imgur.com/PzgdP2n.gif

Junebug99
01-27-2016, 09:20 AM
maximum rustle achieved both ingame and fq
#winning

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 09:21 AM
rustled is what you'll be when you can't post again :]
enjoy it while you can, get some sick last minute burns in yknow

Samsung
01-27-2016, 11:05 AM
Why do you care Anime? It's not like you're gonna win loot from him.

Kerwin
01-27-2016, 11:34 AM
cringe

easy_lee
01-27-2016, 12:25 PM
Being unable to use PvP to solve problems like this is a major problem. So I agree that certain zones, specifically any with raid targets, ought to be FFA PvP. That would solve a lot of problems.

Anything which requires a GM's assistance is something the rules should not have allowed to happen. The fact that there is so much of this sort of thing going on, and has been for years, is proof that something needs to be done about the PvP rules on this server.

That said, here's my suggestion for now: have some people level wizards to the appropriate OOR level and camp them in the raid zone. When someone starts pelling and abusing OOR, log over and blow them up. If you're part of the massive zerg, I guarantee that some of your members can take the time to do that.

Nirgon
01-27-2016, 01:14 PM
yeah make it so lvl 60s can stomp newcomers in kael, cuz that's what is gonna happen

better solution: hang em high

Junebug99
01-27-2016, 01:29 PM
Or you know.. Empire just could of.....cleared the mobs ? they had 100 people ( literally)

Nirgon
01-27-2016, 01:30 PM
I'm still waiting on that 40 man AoW kill vid

Until then, NOH BRO

Come melt some clowns in Nordenwatch instead pal

Junebug99
01-27-2016, 01:34 PM
i still play warhammer i just had to dedicate 30 mins of my time to make sure 100 people logged off with frowns

easy_lee
01-27-2016, 01:35 PM
yeah make it so lvl 60s can stomp newcomers in kael, cuz that's what is gonna happen

better solution: hang em high

Seems like you're afraid of PvP.

The biggest problem with this server's pop is that a lot of you people hate EQ PvP. You play here for some reason. But any time PvP is "unfair," you complain.

Here's a hint: EQ PvP is never fair. Even when it's two people with the same class and level, it still isn't fair due to different gear, connection speeds, and possibly lag affecting the outcome. There is no "fair" PvP here.

Worse, a lot of you are happy to run around on twinks and gank new players. There are more twinks here than there ever were on live. You guys are fine with that, but you aren't fine if someone does it to you, or takes your raid mob.

A group of four farms a camp for a few hours. At the end, three of them kill the fourth and take all the Plat he looted. That's EQ PvP. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Two raids battle it out over a raid target. The smaller raid trains the larger one, then sneaks in and kills the boss, stealing the loot. That's also EQ PvP. And it's excellent.

Red PvP is about being out of range, forming huge zerg groups, and plugging. In other words, avoiding PvP at all costs.

The problems with Red are all the blue rules, bluebie zerg tactics, class imbalance due to gear, and the small population for the size of the game world, which prevent PvP from happening,

derpcake
01-27-2016, 01:51 PM
if you think training is excellent pvp, you suck at pvp

its efficient and all that, but comeon ..

first bard that highsuns a 3% AoW gets a free fungi

Nirgon
01-27-2016, 02:03 PM
Seems like you're afraid of PvP.

The biggest problem with this server's pop is that a lot of you people hate EQ PvP. You play here for some reason. But any time PvP is "unfair," you complain.

Here's a hint: EQ PvP is never fair. Even when it's two people with the same class and level, it still isn't fair due to different gear, connection speeds, and possibly lag affecting the outcome. There is no "fair" PvP here.

Worse, a lot of you are happy to run around on twinks and gank new players. There are more twinks here than there ever were on live. You guys are fine with that, but you aren't fine if someone does it to you, or takes your raid mob.

A group of four farms a camp for a few hours. At the end, three of them kill the fourth and take all the Plat he looted. That's EQ PvP. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Two raids battle it out over a raid target. The smaller raid trains the larger one, then sneaks in and kills the boss, stealing the loot. That's also EQ PvP. And it's excellent.

Red PvP is about being out of range, forming huge zerg groups, and plugging. In other words, avoiding PvP at all costs.

The problems with Red are all the blue rules, bluebie zerg tactics, class imbalance due to gear, and the small population for the size of the game world, which prevent PvP from happening,

I'm so afraid of pvp I'd come back to play if item loot was added, but yes continue

Kergan
01-27-2016, 03:47 PM
That was a weird post by easy lee explaining a bunch of reasons why EQ PVP sucks while simultaneously complaining more people don't engage in it.

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 04:17 PM
Why do you care Anime? It's not like you're gonna win loot from him.

it's not about loot, it's about server health and not letting friends core run any upcoming guilds off the server with throwaway alts. mixed with a little bit of trolling ragnaros, which i do for my own personal enjoyment :]

if u read my posts not one of them says anything about being mad about aow, it's mostly about how friends used the same tactics to run other guilds off the server because of a lack of enforcement of the server rules.

grannock
01-27-2016, 04:43 PM

I love keeping my foot on your collective necks so the only words you can mutter are "wipe it please".

Keep contesting, server is a lot more fun when the punching bags are trying really hard.

Baugi
01-27-2016, 04:50 PM

I don't remember this happening much on classic. Do you have any references?

easy_lee
01-27-2016, 05:27 PM
That was a weird post by easy lee explaining a bunch of reasons why EQ PVP sucks while simultaneously complaining more people don't engage in it.

EQ PvP is great. Bluebies just think it sucks because it's not fair. It isn't supposed to be fair. That's what makes it great.

If you want fair, reasonably balanced PvP, EQ isn't the MMO for it.

Cecily
01-27-2016, 05:28 PM
I just think jousting is a silly way to fight someone on foot. Maybe if you're banging some coconuts..

Slathar
01-27-2016, 05:41 PM
it's not about loot, it's about server health and not letting friends core run any upcoming guilds off the server with throwaway alts. mixed with a little bit of trolling ragnaros, which i do for my own personal enjoyment :]

if u read my posts not one of them says anything about being mad about aow, it's mostly about how friends used the same tactics to run other guilds off the server because of a lack of enforcement of the server rules.

agree, I remember joining TMO with the mission to ruin it. It worked. Prior to that I successfully orchestrated a guild bank theft and put the final nail in the Good Guys coffin. Now I'm currently trying to breed enough discontent in Friends to disband it and make off with that guild bank, too. After my coup de grace, I'll fall into the pixel after life with a personal guild invite from Engelburt, Colgate, and Gongshow.

Heartbrand and Letsjoe are sponsoring me.

Fame
01-27-2016, 07:01 PM
agree, I remember joining TMO with the mission to ruin it. It worked. Prior to that I successfully orchestrated a guild bank theft and put the final nail in the Good Guys coffin. Now I'm currently trying to breed enough discontent in Friends to disband it and make off with that guild bank, too. After my coup de grace, I'll fall into the pixel after life with a personal guild invite from Engelburt, Colgate, and Gongshow.

Heartbrand and Letsjoe are sponsoring me.

Looks like the 2016 most truthful post award is already sealed up

better luck next year boys

Damn
01-28-2016, 12:19 AM

Better than warmbody anime who had to lns all the way from dl to tov to make a raid his meager dps ultimately would have played zero part in

Xaanka
01-28-2016, 12:23 AM
Better than warmbody anime who had to lns all the way from dl to tov to make a raid his meager dps ultimately would have played zero part in

i parse #5 ish almost every time out of 100 players and i dont have primal
u guys couldn't stop me from attending a raid with over a full group dedicated to stopping me from raiding. and i even made one of you have a total fucking meltdown in /say (check those screencaps in rnf)
<goog's work>

Xaanka
01-28-2016, 12:30 AM
i'm proud to be a 0.07 ratio warmbody and i'm sure empire is glad to have another high attendance rogue who knows his class doesn't afk during raids and knows all the content