PDA

View Full Version : Blizzpocalypse Jonas

Zadrian
01-22-2016, 02:48 PM
If you're getting hit by it this weekend, stay safe and warm.

I, of course am ignoring my own advice by driving from MD to PA to play D&D, but whatever.

MrSparkle001
01-23-2016, 02:05 AM
I'm probably not going to work tomorrow because fuck it.

Technically NJ is in a state of emergency so maybe I'll get away with it but even if I don't, fuck it.

Tasslehofp99
01-23-2016, 03:16 AM
I'm at work right now (In outer NYC) and the snow and wind have already picked up substantially. I'll be lucky to make it home in the morning as I get out just about right when the blizzard conditions start. IF I make it home, I will likely be using one of my sick days tomorrow to avoid driving through this horseshit storm.

Whirled
01-23-2016, 09:38 AM
Drive safe cuz it's pretty bad out there right now!

Thulack
01-23-2016, 11:41 AM
If you're getting hit by it this weekend, stay safe and warm.

I, of course am ignoring my own advice by driving from MD to PA to play D&D, but whatever.

Not even worth. Here in central PA all i can see of my car on the street is the side mirror and my wipers sticking straight up and its not suppose to stop for another 12-14 hours...

MrSparkle001
01-23-2016, 02:20 PM
My car is actually completely clear right now because the wind isn't letting anything stick to it, but the roads are atrocious and I'm perpetually plowed in.

Nobody is answering the phone at work so screw it I'm staying home.

Thulack
01-23-2016, 02:36 PM
My car is actually completely clear right now because the wind isn't letting anything stick to it, but the roads are atrocious and I'm perpetually plowed in.

Nobody is answering the phone at work so screw it I'm staying home.

I live in a city and they havent even plowed the street yet and there is already over a foot and half on the ground. Its a game of chicken now between me and plow. I will not go shovel out my wifes car til the plow comes through lol. And now my car is completely covered in snow up to the roof.

Dillian
01-23-2016, 02:58 PM
im in va we only got about a foot atm but it is still snowing. I am at work and at home at the same time. so yay on me for making money because people dont wanna drive in this crap

Secrets
01-23-2016, 05:46 PM
snoooowwwwwwwwwwww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avOoaXvnSMM

Pitborn
01-23-2016, 09:24 PM
I live in this shit everyday for 5 months of the year.

Buy a shovel and carry on.

Sorn
01-23-2016, 09:49 PM
Velious finally released in New England!

When it's all over I want to see some epic snow sculptures.

Cecily
01-24-2016, 12:52 AM
Day 2 of the Blizzard.

The 16 Corn Dog package I purchased on Thursday, seemingly infinite at the time, is over halfway exhausted. I fear at this rate we may have to cook the calamari sticks which, although not that great, aren't that bad either. If one is so inclined, it is possible to imagine them as rubbery mozzarella sticks with some small willpower. Morale remains high despite only one frozen pizza remaining. I am confident we can survive this.

Dillian
01-24-2016, 01:30 AM
its like a diary entry. The last diary entry before cannibalism sets it.