PDA

View Full Version : What's the reason

Gzaz
01-22-2016, 10:49 AM
What's the reason why gms won't wipe/ restart red??? Surely the population would rise as it gives new players a chance.

Salaryman
01-22-2016, 10:50 AM
Because I would quit.

Smedy
01-22-2016, 10:53 AM
because they said they never would wipe, it's a honorable thing to hold your word. i'd say merge current red pop into blue and then just reopen red, no wipe ever took place, all people who slay dragons are still happy they can quest on blue with more pals everyone wins

Bazia
01-22-2016, 11:01 AM
blue and red should be wiped 4 years of kunark resulted in way too much saturation

SamwiseRed
01-22-2016, 11:04 AM
because they said they never would wipe, it's a honorable thing to hold your word. i'd say merge current red pop into blue and then just reopen red, no wipe ever took place, all people who slay dragons are still happy they can quest on blue with more pals everyone wins

Gzaz
01-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Just wish they could restart red so everyone on same level which the pop would probebly rise then put like 1 year bar before vel releases. Just think somthing has to be done before red server is no more

Salaryman
01-22-2016, 11:11 AM
Why dont' you wake the sleeper with the key you stole that would be exciting!

Kerwin
01-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Project 1999 PvP
Players: 60

Widan
01-22-2016, 11:12 AM
This server can only work with 0 expansions. There's not enough people who would actually play EQ PvP to support more zones. Even if we had the pre velious population of mid 300's at prime time (which is about the best you can hope for on a red server) that's still not enough to support two expansions.

heartbrand
01-22-2016, 11:16 AM
A lot of people here chiming in who didn't even play classic. The majority of people who play MMO's do so to progress their character. Maxing out your character in classic EQ takes only a couple of weeks if you play hardcore, maybe 2 months max if you play more casually [which people playing a EQ EMU usually don't]. Once people hit that ceiling, the vast majority will stop logging in until there's something new to do, which means the pop will drop like it did last time to the low double digits. A wipe makes it "exciting" for 1 week, maybe 2 weeks tops, until it already becomes very top heavy.

Also everyone will be a bard/druid/shaman/wizard.

HippoNipple
01-22-2016, 11:24 AM

What about mage/enchanter/cleric?

bolo
01-22-2016, 11:26 AM

HippoNipple
01-22-2016, 11:26 AM
What's the reason why gms won't wipe/ restart red??? Surely the population would rise as it gives new players a chance.

devnoob/image coming out with a server in a month that will give you your fix on classic. It also allows 2box and the exp rate reduces time investment while the level caps spread out over a couple months until max level force some PvP along the way.

easy_lee
01-22-2016, 11:32 AM
A lot of people here chiming in who didn't even play classic. The majority of people who play MMO's do so to progress their character. Maxing out your character in classic EQ takes only a couple of weeks if you play hardcore, maybe 2 months max if you play more casually [which people playing a EQ EMU usually don't]. Once people hit that ceiling, the vast majority will stop logging in until there's something new to do, which means the pop will drop

A couple things

Guild Wars 2 is an entire MMO built around players never getting gear that's any better than what they can get immediately upon hitting level 80. There's no mechanical progression, but a lot of people still play. That's just one example of a game which people don't quit just because they can't get new shit every week. So your first point is wrong. Notably, GW2 is a PvP heavy MMO.
This is a PvP Server. If people just want a PvE experience, they should play Blue. Red is all about controlling desirable targets and camps, which is why there used to be so much RMT.
It's quite easy for our GMs to hold events for items like the famed Ugly Stick, which would add the potential for "character growth."
You have to play a fucking lot to max out a classic character in two weeks. You also have to be one of the handful of players who got the raid loot you wanted that week, assuming enough other players were as crazy as you and also got leveled and raid ready in a week.
You're a dirty blue convert who wants free pixels and wouldn't even be on Red otherwise.

Your posts never get any better, HB. Maybe it's time to back away from the cheeto-encrusted keyboard and seek professional help for your low T.

Smedy has the right idea. Merge Red into Blue and restart Red with classic. Red in its current state is basically a PvE server anyway.

Uuruk
01-22-2016, 11:40 AM
A couple things

Guild Wars 2 is an entire MMO built around players never getting gear that's any better than what they can get immediately upon hitting level 80. There's no mechanical progression, but a lot of people still play. That's just one example of a game which people don't quit just because they can't get new shit every week. So your first point is wrong. Notably, GW2 is a PvP heavy MMO.
This is a PvP Server. If people just want a PvE experience, they should play Blue. Red is all about controlling desirable targets and camps, which is why there used to be so much RMT.
It's quite easy for our GMs to hold events for items like the famed Ugly Stick, which would add the potential for "character growth."
You have to play a fucking lot to max out a classic character in two weeks. You also have to be one of the handful of players who got the raid loot you wanted that week, assuming enough other players were as crazy as you and also got leveled and raid ready in a week.
You're a dirty blue convert who wants free pixels and wouldn't even be on Red otherwise.

Your posts never get any better, HB. Maybe it's time to back away from the cheeto-encrusted keyboard and seek professional help for your low T.

Smedy has the right idea. Merge Red into Blue and restart Red with classic. Red in its current state is basically a PvE server anyway.

Yeah man lets resort to personal attacks in server chat over shit fucking server. Immersion level overload.

Lasher
01-22-2016, 11:42 AM
people not on top want wipe and people on top dont want wipe.

I miss something?

Qtip
01-22-2016, 11:47 AM
Merge red with blue and release a teams +/-10 lvl pvp range. Just stay on classic timeline for expansion release and move exp back to classic.

Kerwin
01-22-2016, 11:47 AM
was more pvp when nilly farmed kunark with 30 pop, people ran around looking for pvp constantly, pretty hard to log on and find pvp now days

Widan
01-22-2016, 11:48 AM
Once people hit that ceiling, the vast majority will stop logging in until there's something new to do, which means the pop will drop like it did last time to the low double digits.

How is that any different than the current state of the server? 200 velious prime time vs 80 classic prime time seems about the same to me.

Kergan
01-22-2016, 11:53 AM
They are not going to shit up the vastly more popular server by dumping an entire tier 1 raiding guild onto an already crowded raid scene, so stop posting that retarded idea.

Guido
01-22-2016, 11:55 AM

I miss something?

im in the clouds

ya dig

Bazia
01-22-2016, 11:58 AM
i dont know how with a straight face you can say that a wipe wouldn't result in more population than the 40 people playing this server currently

pretty sad, at least when the 20 nihilum were farming dead classic they knew there was more content ahead

heartbrand
01-22-2016, 12:15 PM
i dont know how with a straight face you can say that a wipe wouldn't result in more population than the 40 people playing this server currently

pretty sad, at least when the 20 nihilum were farming dead classic they knew there was more content ahead

If you're going to exaggerate, at least try to keep the numbers somewhat realistic. There's 200+ prime time on this server. There's also far more content to devour on a weekly basis here for raiders than there was in classic/kunark for Nihilum. You had VS, the weekly dragons, and VP, which made up maybe 5-6 hours raiding total, not including Trakannon cuz fuck Trakannon.

As far as Easy lee or w/e his name is, he makes a pretty huge logical error in his reasoning. He first states how EQ PVP is about the PVP blah blah chest thumping stuff about getting bluebies off the server, then proceeds to talk about PVP over all the desirable camps in classic [PvE]. Unfortunately for Mr. Easy Lee, there are very few "desirable camps" to fight over, they ultimately amount to Manastone and Rubi BP, both of which are legacy items and get taken out. Coincidentally, those were the only two camps with any regular PvP in classic, and even that PvP was usually the same 6-8 people on a daily basis [bacon, hector, natural, ruthbader], and once they came out there was basically none. Why? Because there's nothing worth fucking fighting for in classic because there's so little fucking content.

Like I said, it will be fun for 2 weeks when everyone is killing each other @ derv camps and what not, and quickly turn into another ghost town when people start maxing out and having nothing to do again other than port around doing /who in guk and sol b to see if anyone is there.

The real solution is new meaningful content that keeps people actively playing, such as AA's, which increases the pop online and creates constant PvP opportunities.

TheDuck
01-22-2016, 12:20 PM
i hate the azrael/friends mentality that this game should go to them, instead of them going to the game.

sitting there and saying this game is pvp orientated is not true. the game is loot driven, the pvp comes into play when one person or one guild wants the loot from the other. In order to make this happen you need to build your character or guild to compete against the other.

easy_lee
01-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Yeah man lets resort to personal attacks in server chat over shit fucking server. Immersion level overload.

You sure you're in the right place? Baseless personal attacks are part of the culture on Red. We're all mature enough to take it all in good fun.

Or did I miss something?

Regardless, I've been here for years and am in favor of a wipe. I've talked to others who would also lose lots of plat and pixels, who are still in favor of a wipe. Fact is that the entire classic to velious timeline on live didn't even last as long as Kunark did here. The server isn't classic anymore because of its age.

And unlike Blue, where progression is all there is, Red's age is actually detrimental to the server. Hoards of maxed Rogues, Monks, and SKs, every other lowbie is a twink...the PvP meta has shifted immensely.

I know the devs have said they wouldn't wipe. But in the case of Red, I think they should reconsider. It's just not classic anymore, and in truth the meta hasn't been classic for years.

And as far as there being stuff to fight over in Classic, HB, raid targets existed back then and still do. Guess you've forgotten that Vox, Naga, PoS, etc. exist. Limited targets, which don't require humongous raids, means guilds can and will fight over them.

Lasher
01-22-2016, 12:29 PM
Need more people who dont play to tell to the people who do that it needs a wipe

easy_lee
01-22-2016, 12:36 PM
Need more people who dont play to tell to the people who do that it needs a wipe

Hop online right now, type server wipe in OOC, and see what happens. There are a lot of people in favor of it. The only people not in favor of it are the ones currently zerg raiding; people who should go join blue or, preferably, a different MMO.

The raids here aren't that interesting, as far as MMOs go. But being able to contest them is. And right now, nobody is contesting anything.

heartbrand
01-22-2016, 12:39 PM
Vox doesn't take a large raid? I guess you're forgetting Classic EQ on Red99 where Nihilum was doing Vox with 30+, numbers that were derided as a "zerg" at the time. The same shit will happen all over again. The people who care about killing dragons on a weekly basis will all join the guild, the so-called "PvPers" will cry foul about how these dragon slayers number far too many and are "ruining" the server by killing nagafen & vox, and everything will repeat itself.

The issue again is three-fold:

1) Not enough content to keep people online consistently outside of raids. Classic doesn't fix this issue long term, it just provides a quick short term fix as people race to max their characters again.

2) No PvP incentive in EQ to PvP over anything not PvE related.

3) For some reason I still can't comprehend, unlike every other game and even EQ Live where contesting for targets is a source of pride and fun, contesting on red99 for raid mobs is considered "blue" and "bad." As long as the chest thumpers continue to pretend that fighting for raid mobs is pointless, there will never be meaningful consistent pvp.

garzahd`
01-22-2016, 12:42 PM
You sure you're in the right place? Baseless personal attacks are part of the culture on Red. We're all mature enough to take it all in good fun.

Or did I miss something?

Regardless, I've been here for years and am in favor of a wipe. I've talked to others who would also lose lots of plat and pixels, who are still in favor of a wipe. Fact is that the entire classic to velious timeline on live didn't even last as long as Kunark did here. The server isn't classic anymore because of its age.

And unlike Blue, where progression is all there is, Red's age is actually detrimental to the server. Hoards of maxed Rogues, Monks, and SKs, every other lowbie is a twink...the PvP meta has shifted immensely.

I know the devs have said they wouldn't wipe. But in the case of Red, I think they should reconsider. It's just not classic anymore, and in truth the meta hasn't been classic for years.

And as far as there being stuff to fight over in Classic, HB, raid targets existed back then and still do. Guess you've forgotten that Vox, Naga, PoS, etc. exist. Limited targets, which don't require humongous raids, means guilds can and will fight over them.

to long, didn't read. who are you ?

MEGANS LAW
01-22-2016, 12:45 PM

"why can't the server be restarted when I say so? WHY CAN'T IT BE RESTARTED SINCE I JUST STARTED PLAYING?? WHY WON'T ANYONE CARE WHAT I THINK"

you're a cuck

Lasher
01-22-2016, 12:48 PM
Hop online right now, type server wipe in OOC, and see what happens. There are a lot of people in favor of it. The only people not in favor of it are the ones currently zerg raiding; people who should go join blue or, preferably, a different MMO.

The raids here aren't that interesting, as far as MMOs go. But being able to contest them is. And right now, nobody is contesting anything.

Empire contests when other guilds try to raid. Few times a guild had players assembled to do Vindi and what not. Empire with lesser numbers engaged in pvp.

People say the want pvp on raid mobs. So do it. Most mobs its really easy to disrupt raids

I see rival guilds more concerned with stealing a faction hit than actually pvping

Bionic
01-22-2016, 12:49 PM
to long, didn't read. who are you ?

Last posted on 10/03/2011. Started posting again yesterday.

Dumb enough ask who people around here are.

#salty

quido
01-22-2016, 12:49 PM
was more pvp when nilly farmed kunark with 30 pop, people ran around looking for pvp constantly, pretty hard to log on and find pvp now days

Kerwin the Honest relating a time when he wasn't even on the server yet.

garzahd`
01-22-2016, 12:52 PM
Last posted on 10/03/2011. Started posting again yesterday.

Dumb enough ask who people around here are.

#salty

who are you?

easy_lee
01-22-2016, 12:53 PM
Vox doesn't take a large raid? I guess you're forgetting Classic EQ on Red99 where Nihilum was doing Vox with 30+, numbers that were derided as a "zerg" at the time. The same shit will happen all over again. The people who care about killing dragons on a weekly basis will all join the guild, the so-called "PvPers" will cry foul about how these dragon slayers number far too many and are "ruining" the server by killing nagafen & vox, and everything will repeat itself.

The issue again is three-fold:

1) Not enough content to keep people online consistently outside of raids. Classic doesn't fix this issue long term, it just provides a quick short term fix as people race to max their characters again.

2) No PvP incentive in EQ to PvP over anything not PvE related.

3) For some reason I still can't comprehend, unlike every other game and even EQ Live where contesting for targets is a source of pride and fun, contesting on red99 for raid mobs is considered "blue" and "bad." As long as the chest thumpers continue to pretend that fighting for raid mobs is pointless, there will never be meaningful consistent pvp.

Contesting is great. Everyone agrees contesting is great, except zerg raiders. The problem is that it isn't happening anymore, and can't happen in velious with our small population.

You've yet to offer a single suggestion beyond leaving shit the way it is or childishly demanding that the devs create more PvE content for you. I've offered ways to fix shit which require next to nothing of the devs and would bring this server back to classic where it should be.

I'm not the only one offering ideas, and several people have come up with similar alternatives. The only things you've done are push the status quo and demand more free content.

And you think I'm the problem? Hah.

Duff73
01-22-2016, 12:55 PM
devnoob/image coming out with a server in a month that will give you your fix on classic. It also allows 2box and the exp rate reduces time investment while the level caps spread out over a couple months until max level force some PvP along the way.

What server again? Info pls?

Kerwin
01-22-2016, 12:56 PM
Kerwin the Honest relating a time when he wasn't even on the server yet.

wut? i was in azrael and nilly

Lasher
01-22-2016, 12:57 PM
A 51 paladin contested Vindi and prevailed

garzahd`
01-22-2016, 01:00 PM
Contesting is great. Everyone agrees contesting is great, except zerg raiders. The problem is that it isn't happening anymore, and can't happen in velious with our small population.

You've yet to offer a single suggestion beyond leaving shit the way it is or childishly demanding that the devs create more PvE content for you. I've offered ways to fix shit which require next to nothing of the devs and would bring this server back to classic where it should be.

I'm not the only one offering ideas, and several people have come up with similar alternatives. The only things you've done are push the status quo and demand more free content.

sorry not sorry that velious is an expansion that requires a substantial amount of players to kill the end content it offers. sorry you have no friends that you can do this with hehe. people don't play this game for pvp they play to to relive the Everquest pixel grind. go back to blue fuktard.

miraclegrow2
01-22-2016, 01:03 PM
the only people who want a wipe seem to be ex empire or disgruntled people who lost @ the server

just saying.

heartbrand
01-22-2016, 01:04 PM

Your alternative is wipe, and wipe alone. I've now explained several times in detail as to why a wipe isn't a solution. Look at every "new" shiny server there has been, from devnoob, to VZTZ, to progression servers on live. They all offer the same instant population influx that dramatically drops off after a week or two. You've offered no real solution to change anything that will stop the exact same thing from repeating itself. The people who care about progressing their characters will continue to raid this game religiously like a second [or perhaps first] job, and the so-called mainly european time zone player "pvpers" will continue to cry zerg and do nothing about it.

There have been plenty of alternate guilds that have popped up that had chances to contest, but the chest thumpers preferred griefing them off the box or into Empire, rather than working with them.

The problem is the playerbase and the lack of content.

The End.

quido
01-22-2016, 01:08 PM

Not when the pop was at its worst. You and I both missed those days.

Eslade
01-22-2016, 01:09 PM
not hard to understand that a wipe will increase the population at first followed by a huge drop off from the senior players. the pop will drop below where it is now and so the solution will be another wipe which will have the same effect until you have a 2 person server. diminishing returns.
enjoy

heartbrand
01-22-2016, 01:11 PM
not hard to understand that a wipe will increase the population at first followed by a huge drop off from the senior players. the pop will drop below where it is now and so the solution will be another wipe which will have the same effect until you have a 2 person server. diminishing returns.
enjoy

basically the devnoob formula

easy_lee
01-22-2016, 01:19 PM
Your alternative is wipe, and wipe alone.

If you actually read my posts, you'd know that's not true. In brief, here are a few of my condensed suggestions:

Reset to Classic. Future resets based on classic timeline.
Expand PvP level range to group experience level range (1.5x lower player level)
Update hit and resist code so they ignore player level (very easy to do) in PvP, giving the lower player a fighting chance
Implement either teams or limited guild PvP (guild size capped, guild mates are friendlies) to discourage zergs
Hold PvP events for items like the ugly stick.

I'm a software engineer. I know what is involved in the shit I'm talking about. A developer could do most of the above in a weekend. Teams / guild PvP would be the hardest part, but I think they would be worth it.

heartbrand
01-22-2016, 01:20 PM
All of these so-called ideas have been tried:

constant wipes, boxing, mobs with lower hp and attack stats, zone control, hot zones, no anon, etc., etc. When you try to take the PvE out of EverQuest, people stop playing. What are people doing right now on P99 if I were to log on? I'd venture a guess farming PoM cards and other PvE camps. For such a hardcore PvP game as you'd have us believe it is, the 50 people online right now are most likely all just farming some PvE items.

heartbrand
01-22-2016, 01:22 PM
If you actually read my posts, you'd know that's not true. In brief, here are a few of my condensed suggestions:

Reset to Classic. Future resets based on classic timeline.
Expand PvP level range to group experience level range (1.5x lower player level)
Update hit and resist code so they ignore player level (very easy to do) in PvP, giving the lower player a fighting chance
Implement either teams or limited guild PvP (guild size capped, guild mates are friendlies) to discourage zergs
Hold PvP events for items like the ugly stick.

reset to classic: already addressed, won't fix pop issue long term

expand pvp level range: discourages pvp by putting people into your level bracket that you have absolutely no chance whatsoever of fighting, which is even worse with your proposal of 1.5x player level. You're going to have people 2+ spell ranks apart in range. yiKes

hit / resist code: shrug, doesn't matter when someone is dropping ice comets on level 39's

teams: not enough pop, willing to give it a shot, will most likely be a nightmare where everyone joins one team for the pve

guild caps: will never work and is also dumb and hurts pop long term. when you have to turn people away those people don't join another guild, they quit the game.

pvp events: lol. every pvp event on this server has been a utter shit show of tears and people crying on the forums about GM favoritism.

garzahd`
01-22-2016, 01:26 PM
he's a software engineer he knows what it takes

God this guy is a fukin tool

Monty405
01-22-2016, 01:29 PM
The only zone enabled should be Gfay. Might have enough population for that.

easy_lee
01-22-2016, 01:32 PM
pvp events: lol. every pvp event on this server has been a utter shit show of tears and people crying on the forums about GM favoritism.

Single biggest problem with Red is the community. Your comment is proof that a wipe is necessary to reset this shit. Gaming communities are a product of the game, and the current stagnant server and zerg friendly rules have brought us to where we are. Reset the server, reset the community.

And nothing you've said has addressed or countered any of my points. You've stated the opinion that anything you disagree with won't work, but provide no evidence as to why. You're ignoring all evidence and theory to the contrary, You refuse to hear reason.

Remember the people who refused to evacuate New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina? That's you, HB. The hurricane hit years ago, and you're still sitting in the festering ruins acting like everything is fine, instead of just rebuilding the city.

garzahd`
01-22-2016, 01:34 PM
you don't just reset the Roman Empire. you wait for it to fall. fuktard.

silo32
01-22-2016, 01:37 PM
lol gzaz has hardly been on red99 for 1 year and wants a wipe

what a kek king

ive been here almost 4 years now and no wipe

there will be no wipe

ive seen this post 100 times

I love red99, recruit and contest I have the timers

1 mo till gzaz quits

thank god

I have 9 lvl 60's and 7 epics

red xp needs another boost heuheuhe

easy_lee
you don't just reset the Roman Empire. you wait for it to fall. fuktard.

It already fell, you pants-shitting keyboard warrior twat. Reading feminist posts on Twitter is easier than reading your shitty grammar. Learn fucking English before you dare type in my direction again. Twit.

Lasher
Think a wipe will all of a sudden bring a horde of new people to Everquest pvp server?

" zomg guys did you hear about this new game that's 17 years old, they just wiped the server so now we can play"

garzahd`
01-22-2016, 01:38 PM
It already fell, you pants-shitting keyboard warrior twat. Reading feminist posts on Twitter is easiest than reading your shitty grammar. Learn fucking English before you dare type in my direction again. Twit.

quoted before edit

silo32
01-22-2016, 01:39 PM

this

too bad azrael cried and set up nilly but people like sektors who blatenly rmt can continue to play here because they called the police first

shits dumb not classic let nizzar return unban all the accounts pvp will flourish

silo32
01-22-2016, 01:42 PM

you were not lol

you never had a full ride in nilly you were a guest for like 2 days in the lobby

and azrael I heard you got booted for slurring your slop too much

your brain is damaged

Gzaz
01-22-2016, 01:45 PM
lol gzaz has hardly been on red99 for 1 year and wants a wipe

what a kek king

there will be no wipe
Trolling aside I'm not quiting and I won't be. This post wasn't made for troll I just wanted to know peoples thoughts and to see why this has never been considered. Would be nice for a gm could actually acknowledge the red forums and give us a idea or at least attempt to try keep server alive.

1 mo till gzaz quits

thank god

Uuruk
01-22-2016, 01:46 PM
you were not lol

you never had a full ride in nilly you were a guest for like 2 days in the lobby

and azrael I heard you got booted for slurring your slop too much

your brain is damaged

Rofl

Kerwin
01-22-2016, 01:47 PM
was never booted from azrael i left nilly because azrael offered to do my epic, i was in them for a while pvped nilly at trakanon fights / the epic DL battles etc... i was banned with azrael tag still on so dunno maybe your brain is damaged

Kergan
01-22-2016, 02:38 PM
this

too bad azrael cried and set up nilly but people like sektors who blatenly rmt can continue to play here because they called the police first

shits dumb not classic let nizzar return unban all the accounts pvp will flourish

As much as I think Sektor is a weirdo creeper, Nizz fired the first shots in that whole ordeal. Not that I blame Nizz, I'm sure it gets pretty annoying when someone is essentially cold calling well geared members of your guild through the PM function on the guild website to try and get them to cash out.

Fame
01-22-2016, 02:46 PM
The great unbanning would bring population and pvp back

release everyone who has ever been banned on red back into the wild

lets be men about it

Bazia
01-22-2016, 02:53 PM
if its not a wipe it doesnt matter

Junebug99
01-22-2016, 03:04 PM
ya unbanning everyone would definetly make things interesting, atleast for a little while

Samsung
01-22-2016, 03:10 PM
ya unbanning everyone would definetly make things interesting, atleast for a little while

Agreed.

Rallos
01-22-2016, 03:14 PM
Anyone interested in a server that offers 2boxing, more pvp-centric with less emphasis on PvE, and rolling restarts, I recommend you check out

http://www.eqpvp.com/

The developers are always communicating with the player base and always consider recommendations and different pvp-centric play modes like kings and bandits, teams, etc.

Uuruk
01-22-2016, 03:22 PM
No one cares diabetes

Rallos
01-22-2016, 03:26 PM
No one cares diabetes

you did

http://i.imgur.com/oIB8q49.png

grannock
01-22-2016, 04:20 PM

I miss something?

The people on the bottom are only on the bottom for reasons entirely out of their controll, so a server wipe would finally allow them the opportunity to be on top. Which they will squander in under a month because they are pathetic fucking losers that have been playing the same game for 16 years and still suck at it. Then they will ask for another wipe.

vouss
01-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Grannock 27 6 4.50

Efwan
01-22-2016, 04:42 PM

Colgate
01-22-2016, 04:44 PM
not a fan of unbanning cheaters just because "it would be cool"

box loses credibility when you do stuff like that

Fame
01-22-2016, 04:52 PM

ya red99 is synonymous with credibility ;)

grannock
01-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Grannock 27 6 4.50

You sold your toons right, thats why your getting yt'd by alts and newbies?

Samsung
01-22-2016, 04:58 PM

Box has already done this with Amalinda being booted off the staff. So we you saying this box has lost credibility?

Smedy
01-22-2016, 05:03 PM
Grannock 27 6 4.50

hohoho

HippoNipple
01-22-2016, 05:12 PM
i hate the azrael/friends mentality that this game should go to them, instead of them going to the game.

sitting there and saying this game is pvp orientated is not true. the game is loot driven, the pvp comes into play when one person or one guild wants the loot from the other. In order to make this happen you need to build your character or guild to compete against the other.

The PvP you describe sounds great in concept but reality is someone seeing who is in zone and leaving before a fight happens because they know what the outcome would be. This can be guild vs guild or someone leveling and seeing a certain guild tag enter the zone. It is rare that two equal forces go at it for the chance at loot.

The only PvP that happens ends up being gank crews going around knocking people out that have no chance, which is actually the azrael/friends mentality you say shouldn't exist.

I would guess the majority of the kills on the leader boards didn't result in the killer looting some item that they needed to PvP for.

HippoNipple
01-22-2016, 05:23 PM
basically the devnoob formula

I don't mind that formula because I like to play games for 3-6 months spurts and then move on. Playing on the same emulated server for 4+ years is unheard of outside of Project 1999.

wiggleroom
01-22-2016, 05:24 PM
Wiggle it yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Samsung
01-22-2016, 05:35 PM
Box has already done this with Amalinda being booted off the staff. So we you saying this box has lost credibility?

We = are

SamwiseRed
01-22-2016, 05:37 PM
I don't mind that formula because I like to play games for 3-6 months spurts and then move on. Playing on the same emulated server for 4+ years is unheard of outside of Project 1999.

good point.

Kergan
01-22-2016, 05:40 PM
I enjoyed the last devnoob/image box, if the population there was even half of R99 it would be a fucking bloodbath every night.

AzzarTheGod
01-22-2016, 05:42 PM

This. P99 is the most credible emu and it always will be. Guys like Fame don't know shit about the big picture.

Blanket unban destroys everything the project is. If you reverse specific bans on lack of evidence and possible corruption, that's one thing tho.

Fame
01-22-2016, 05:59 PM
Yeah, if you search for red99 you clearly see more posts about server credibility than stories about corruption and money.

Sear
01-22-2016, 06:15 PM
A lot of people here chiming in who didn't even play classic. The majority of people who play MMO's do so to progress their character. Maxing out your character in classic EQ takes only a couple of weeks if you play hardcore, maybe 2 months max if you play more casually [which people playing a EQ EMU usually don't]. Once people hit that ceiling, the vast majority will stop logging in until there's something new to do, which means the pop will drop like it did last time to the low double digits. A wipe makes it "exciting" for 1 week, maybe 2 weeks tops, until it already becomes very top heavy.

Pal, no one gets a Manastone, dragon loot, and Plane of Sky quest armor in one week. I'm not hardcore but it took me months just to hit level 30 here.

I thought the classic progression (vanilla -> Fear/Hate -> Sky) was pretty solid for keeping hardcore players on the hook with new things to do. It's easily the most accessible for casual players.

Not my box to run but if my pop had dipped too much simply because there's a finish line at the end of Velious raiding, I see no better option than just taking the endless loop approach instead of being pressured to feed more expansions to hungry players in a vicious cycle. There's always going to be a lifespan attached to a finite amount of content.

TacoSmasher
01-22-2016, 06:48 PM
We really needed another thread like this.

Thanks gzaz, you vertically challenged faggot

easy_lee
01-22-2016, 06:51 PM
Not my box to run but if my pop had dipped too much simply because there's a finish line at the end of Velious raiding, I see no better option than just taking the endless loop approach instead of being pressured to feed more expansions to hungry players in a vicious cycle. There's always going to be a lifespan attached to a finite amount of content.

This. By playing here instead of on live, we've all already signaled that we want classic content and not the new stuff. Server needs to pick an era and stick with it, reseting based on the classic timeline, in order to be truly authentic.

And classic is the best timeline for us, particularly since this is called Project 1999. It had the least OP gear, the best balance between classes, and a world small enough to find PvP in.

Does anyone really think continuing the current zerg&twink meta is good for the server? I don't think so.

Huelath
01-22-2016, 06:57 PM
This. By playing here instead of on live, we've all already signaled that we want classic content and not the new stuff. Server needs to pick an era and stick with it, reseting based on the classic timeline, in order to be truly authentic.

And classic is the best timeline for us, particularly since this is called Project 1999. It had the least OP gear, the best balance between classes, and a world small enough to find PvP in.

Does anyone really think continuing the current zerg&twink meta is good for the server? I don't think so.

lol good one

AzzarTheGod
01-22-2016, 07:10 PM
lol good one

And he shoots a 3 pointer. Swish.

easy_lee
lol good one

Said it before and I'll say it again. Melees, especially Rogues, have been broken for so long that people think it's normal. Go back to the beginning, when casters could land spells and melee didn't kill them in seconds, and the low T noobs of today think casters are OP.

Colgate
nothin more balanced than being able to ice comet level 34 players

AzzarTheGod
01-22-2016, 07:13 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again. Melees, especially Rogues, have been broken for so long that people think it's normal. Go back to the beginning, when casters could land spells and melee didn't kill them in seconds, and the low T noobs of today think casters are OP.

Same as it was in classic. Rogues are classic. You just didn't remember the Kunark and Velious era much.

You want a little more caster balance, get Luclin.

HippoNipple
01-22-2016, 07:20 PM
I enjoyed the last devnoob/image box, if the population there was even half of R99 it would be a fucking bloodbath every night.

I'm looking forward to the new box coming out that will be just classic. Not much PvE investment is going to be needed to compete with the top dogs, should be fun.

Stasis01
01-22-2016, 07:43 PM
There's a new classic box coming out by Dev/Image?

LostCause
01-22-2016, 07:57 PM
kinda reminds of the the past when said top guild use to spam forums with wipe it clean.

only toke 3 and half years to reach the top.

SamwiseRed
01-22-2016, 08:17 PM
ye holo wanted a wipe until there was noone left. very strange.

iruinedyourday
01-22-2016, 08:19 PM
Is thear snow in vehlias?

Efwan
01-22-2016, 08:34 PM

Yup.

Eqpvp.com

SamwiseRed
01-22-2016, 08:47 PM
damn colgate against item loot on a server that doesnt even exist yet. i hope devnoob doesnt listen to any of the risk adverse scum here.

Colgate
01-22-2016, 08:57 PM
what?

where have i ever said that i didn't want item loot? u high?

SamwiseRed
01-22-2016, 08:59 PM
http://puu.sh/mFYk2/666156e3f4.png

like the server is really going to get a surge of "new" players. itll mostly be the same ol people who have been playing these emus for years.

also gay i cant embed puush screen shots now. wtf. let red99 be the raiding box of pvp emus. plz dont ruin devnoob box with your bad ideas. plz?

Huelath
01-22-2016, 09:05 PM
yeah that's not cwall/our colgate u fuckin dumb ?

SamwiseRed
01-22-2016, 09:10 PM
weird figured colgate was colgate. my bad.

snufzaimoverlord
01-22-2016, 09:12 PM
I read nothing in this thread because I'm sure it's the exact same one that pops up every 6 months or so with the same people making logical arguments about how a wipe won't fix anything and the other side going WIPE EI |T LOWL U BLUE IM REDD>

Just chiming in that it's hilarious Gzaz is the one posting this, box won, grief complete.

Colgate
01-22-2016, 09:12 PM
yea that's some weirdo who has been using my name on their forums for a few years now

i love item loot

SamwiseRed
01-22-2016, 09:13 PM
okay well i apologize. i can admit when im wrong. sorry about that.

Huelath
01-22-2016, 09:21 PM
okay well i apologize. i can admit when im wrong. sorry about that.

i admire your courage, thank you for your posts

Efwan
01-22-2016, 09:34 PM
yea that's some weirdo who has been using my name on their forums for a few years now

i love item loot

Yup.

The guy on devnoobs forum is a freakin retard

SamwiseRed
01-22-2016, 09:47 PM
ya that's a little weird even for emu forumquesting.

iruinedyourday
01-22-2016, 09:50 PM
Pretty sure if you checked that colgates ip and Sams, you'd get a lot of the same #s in the same places.

Kergan
01-22-2016, 10:06 PM

It is "classic" (50 cap) but it has some PoP and Luclin zones redesigned to be sub level 50 content. All of those custom zones will be dungeons and have entrances off of existing zones to keep the world small.

They also identify gaps in power between classes and add PVP token items to compensate, allow 2 boxing, added the nexus to use for portaling and bazaar/shadowhaven as the safe tradeskill/banking/trading and respawn area. You spawn with all of your gear in a PVE or PVP death.

So I wouldn't call it a classic server, more of a revamped vanilla EQ server based around 2 team PVP with city takeovers.

Those guys could give a fuck about duplicating the shitty PVP experience of classic EQ and instead aim on making PVP the focus and the game enjoyable.

It is also 6 month seasons with leaderboard carryover and possibly a title as a reward for being top 3.

Colgate
01-22-2016, 10:16 PM
sounds p kew tbh

Stasis01
01-22-2016, 11:17 PM
May fuck around if EXP isn't gouge my eyes out bad.

Kergan
01-22-2016, 11:35 PM
They generally have a much accelerated xp rate, I would assume that is going to continue.

Another pretty cool thing they are doing is the longer your group remains in the zone, the higher the chance of rare items dropping and rare mobs spawning becomes. Basically incentive to control a zone, and incentive for the opposition to push you out and take over.

georgie
01-22-2016, 11:59 PM
this like the 9th box surely it's good now

Colgate
01-23-2016, 12:42 AM
most of their servers were very fun

the problem was most people are more interested in a p99 style server

aside from devnoob randomly disappearing for extended periods of time, always held the opinion that a server with image/devnoob at the helm and p99's source code would be the best box we'd likely ever have

Kergan
01-23-2016, 01:02 AM
most of their servers were very fun

the problem was most people are more interested in a p99 style server

aside from devnoob randomly disappearing for extended periods of time, always held the opinion that a server with image/devnoob at the helm and p99's source code would be the best box we'd likely ever have

Yep, couldn't agree more. We'll see if the seasonal approach hooks in people at all, their servers for the most part have operated that way anyways. I will say, their PVP code is as good or better than R99 - but don't expect the PVE/quest/mob pathing type polish of P99. It is certainly functional though.

When I played with Dentists on the last box, we spent at least 50% of the time if not more PVPing because we could knock out NToV in a couple hours every three days with 6 of us two boxing. Everyone on these boards that complains they are sick of the zerging EQ requires for Velious and there isn't enough PVP owes it to themselves to at least give this server a couple week trial in March. There really isn't much incentive to run a guild of more than 10-12 people, and you can farm some unique items as well as close to top tier raid loots from PVP tokens instead of PVE raids.

Perhaps if the new Zek box has some sustained success dev/image and P99 staff can bury the hatchet and give the community what it wants.

Lasher
01-23-2016, 01:39 AM
Cannot speak for others but Devnoobs boxes always felt lacking and not real, not sure how to exactly describe it. Like if you lose a fight over a mob it doesnt have that fell of a loss. Almost like playing poker with fake chips like you can play and go through the motions but dont feel the real consequence of a loss.

red is not perfect. Wish i could change a lot but once again speaking for myself. I like that I can play, take a break and come back and my character is here.

Vztz had several wipes. Every time there was a wipe the server popped up in population because the people who were not on top come back and see if this time will be different but they usually quit like they did last time and you lose a portion of your veteran players because they lost the character they had and just dont want to do it over again.

Do not get me wrong for like 1-2 months after a wipe its fun but then its just back to what it was before with either same guild or a differnt guild. If Red wipes be it nihilum, empire, azrael, friends or someone else entirely will eventually be on top and we back at the same point and people will ask for a wipe.

HippoNipple
01-23-2016, 01:55 AM
Cannot speak for others but Devnoobs boxes always felt lacking and not real, not sure how to exactly describe it. Like if you lose a fight over a mob it doesnt have that fell of a loss. Almost like playing poker with fake chips like you can play and go through the motions but dont feel the real consequence of a loss.

red is not perfect. Wish i could change a lot but once again speaking for myself. I like that I can play, take a break and come back and my character is here.

Vztz had several wipes. Every time there was a wipe the server popped up in population because the people who were not on top come back and see if this time will be different but they usually quit like they did last time and you lose a portion of your veteran players because they lost the character they had and just dont want to do it over again.

Do not get me wrong for like 1-2 months after a wipe its fun but then its just back to what it was before with either same guild or a differnt guild. If Red wipes be it nihilum, empire, azrael, friends or someone else entirely will eventually be on top and we back at the same point and people will ask for a wipe.

I somewhat agree with this. If you are quitting your job and have already been kicked out of your house do not play on a devnoob/image server, it won't fill the void or pay your rent.

If you just want to play a game for a few months it can be fun though.

Kergan
01-23-2016, 02:02 AM

There is definitely some truth to that. The fast exp rates and easier raids don't give the same sense of character progression for example. I think that is why they are ultimately embracing the seasonal aspect though - if you're probably going to wipe just to breath life into the server after 4-5 months anyway, why not make that part of what the server is about?

Having a short lifespan server by design gives you a lot of flexibility with things like exp rates, drop rates, events, gear in general, etc. Worst case scenario something doesn't work out and a few months down the road its a moot point. Diablo 3 has proven how the seasonal model can actually be sustainable long term.

silo32
01-23-2016, 06:53 AM
It is "classic" (50 cap) but it has some PoP and Luclin zones redesigned to be sub level 50 content. All of those custom zones will be dungeons and have entrances off of existing zones to keep the world small.

They also identify gaps in power between classes and add PVP token items to compensate, allow 2 boxing, added the nexus to use for portaling and bazaar/shadowhaven as the safe tradeskill/banking/trading and respawn area. You spawn with all of your gear in a PVE or PVP death.

So I wouldn't call it a classic server, more of a revamped vanilla EQ server based around 2 team PVP with city takeovers.

Those guys could give a fuck about duplicating the shitty PVP experience of classic EQ and instead aim on making PVP the focus and the game enjoyable.

It is also 6 month seasons with leaderboard carryover and possibly a title as a reward for being top 3.

wts 100k on image/noob server for 300k on red99 pm me

silo32
01-23-2016, 06:59 AM

the security is why I play

rogean has given me almost 6 years of everquest somewhat classic everquest

this coming from a shards of delya player I found blue 99 2 weeks after it went public

knowing there is no wipe ever

I can take real life breaks and come back to one of my 13 60's 7 with epics and 100k disposable plat at any time

since I would never rmt my accounts are like a time bank and I can pass this 18 year old elf sim to my grandchildren

I have the game on an sd card

as long as I have blood in my veins I can log into my everquest and not worry about dev noob falling asleep at the wheel

Gzaz
01-23-2016, 07:21 AM
what a kek king

there will be no wipe

1 mo till gzaz quits

thank god

Gzaz
01-23-2016, 07:23 AM
All your info matchs first 4 years then over six you have 9 level 60's and then 7 epics... However the post above says 6 years and 13 level 60's ..... I smell shit

AzzarTheGod
01-23-2016, 07:33 AM
..... I smell shit

You smell drugs.

Widan
01-23-2016, 07:44 AM
the security is why I play

rogean has given me almost 6 years of everquest somewhat classic everquest

this coming from a shards of delya player I found blue 99 2 weeks after it went public

knowing there is no wipe ever

I can take real life breaks and come back to one of my 13 60's 7 with epics and 100k disposable plat at any time

since I would never rmt my accounts are like a time bank and I can pass this 18 year old elf sim to my grandchildren

I have the game on an sd card

as long as I have blood in my veins I can log into my everquest and not worry about dev noob falling asleep at the wheel

This is why the right argues against welfare.

filthyphil
01-23-2016, 07:47 AM
Wipe it clean & send everyone who played here a T-shirt they can wear when they go to golden corral or file their disability claim/unemployment status. Because that is the only time they leave the house.

Tradesonred
01-23-2016, 02:14 PM
There is definitely some truth to that. The fast exp rates and easier raids don't give the same sense of character progression for example. I think that is why they are ultimately embracing the seasonal aspect though - if you're probably going to wipe just to breath life into the server after 4-5 months anyway, why not make that part of what the server is about?

Having a short lifespan server by design gives you a lot of flexibility with things like exp rates, drop rates, events, gear in general, etc. Worst case scenario something doesn't work out and a few months down the road its a moot point. Diablo 3 has proven how the seasonal model can actually be sustainable long term.

I feel that at this point, only this kind of server could draw me in. Ive beaten nostalgia to a bloody pulp and the fun parts of Rallos to me were the incessant low level pvp and the awesome trading hub (Gfay) where you could sell pieces you got off from PVP. A server where i can be 60 in a week or 2 of poop socking, try out the classes i havent yet and rain pixels on my alts to go play white knight and defend the noobs in crushbone on the side.

Some hybrid of eve online/shadowbane/SWG and EQ would be something that has immense potential IMO. Some kind of sovereignty holding mechanism where guilds hold some spots, maybe spawning extra guards when they pay plat, etc... I played an hybrid WoW server like that called UOWoW where you dropped everything you had on death and could build housing. I mean a game should have come out already thats doing this with a modern engine, which is the only reason why im entertaining the idea, because the alternatives are so shitty.

Tassador
01-23-2016, 03:20 PM
Lol Ecoli nobody cares bro settle down...

Tradesonred
01-23-2016, 03:35 PM
Lol Ecoli nobody cares bro settle down...

Every time you go out of your way to try to make me understand how much you dont care solidifies my assesment that you do care, alot. This is super transparent, you do realize that?

I guess you dont or youd stop doing it.

Kergan
01-23-2016, 05:49 PM
You can take over cities on the dev/image servers. You can buy guard tokens and place guards in the city, and buy guard upgrade cards that give them spells, more HP, higher resists, etc. If you buy a guard, give it full cleric spell upgrades it will actually buff and heal you with cleric spells. A fully upgraded city if designed properly will have an area of buff guards so you basically just stand there and get raid buffed.

It is a pretty cool system.

garzahd`
01-23-2016, 05:53 PM
nobody cares about devnoob or image they have never been credible in any shitserver they have ever came up with. their servers have always had single digit number populations and usually filled with hackers. stop promoting shitbox after shitbox.

Beastagoog
01-23-2016, 06:25 PM

As much as smedy rattles on this actually makes some sense.

Teams server would be good too.

Kergan
01-23-2016, 06:34 PM
nobody cares about devnoob or image they have never been credible in any shitserver they have ever came up with. their servers have always had single digit number populations and usually filled with hackers. stop promoting shitbox after shitbox.

yikes, mad

Bazia
01-23-2016, 06:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1tqioMm.jpg?1

silo32
01-23-2016, 08:32 PM
All your info matchs first 4 years then over six you have 9 level 60's and then 7 epics... However the post above says 6 years and 13 level 60's ..... I smell shit

you are one dumb fay gate

blue99 came out years before red99

I joined 99 emu 2 weeks after release then came to red then took some breaks then never quit

I wish you would quit and kill yourself

Kergan
01-23-2016, 09:27 PM
lol

Stasis01
01-24-2016, 02:34 PM
Why is the dev image box not coming out till March, the fuck.

El Camacho
01-24-2016, 04:05 PM

why would population rise? anything to support this theory?

It has already been stated, but staff has already said they will never wipe. beyond that a wipe is more than like just a short term temporary fix as the server would quickly develop into what it is now without some real substantial solution implemented.

How does wiping the server fix anything?

SamwiseRed
01-24-2016, 04:14 PM
its fun to start fresh. ladder system kept people playing diablo 2 for a long time. people still do. its nice to have wipes. only losers think look at pixels as perma gains.

heartbrand
01-24-2016, 05:15 PM
its fun to start fresh. ladder system kept people playing diablo 2 for a long time. people still do. its nice to have wipes. only losers think look at pixels as perma gains.

I agree lets wipe Eve

Pikrib
01-24-2016, 05:32 PM
Go Broncos!

SamwiseRed
01-24-2016, 05:34 PM
I agree lets wipe Eve

would love that honestly. mmos arent something i play to fill a void m8.

heartbrand
01-24-2016, 05:39 PM
We should wipe all games while we are at it. Putting Zelda into your wii? Maybe your save data will be there maybe it won't. Playing league of legends? Maybe all of your champs and skins will be wiped. Maybe we can do it in pro sports in the middle of the season. Your team off to a rough start with the Warriors on top? Maybe we can wipe the standings.

SamwiseRed
01-24-2016, 05:42 PM
comparing pro sports to elf emus. what is your drug of choice because its working.

heartbrand
01-24-2016, 05:43 PM
the irony is you have both more played and posts on this emu than I do

SamwiseRed
01-24-2016, 05:45 PM
most posts, yes. more played, lol. you play mmos 12+ hours a day. noone is catching up to that except maybe salaryman. i know you have issues with me for whatever reason but you should really work on yourself. screaming at your wife calling her dumb bitch because she tried talking to you while you were raiding isnt right. seek help.

will your tax booth be at walmart this year btw? i got some questions.

edit: cant remember if it was stupid bitch or dumb bitch. one of the two.

heartbrand
01-24-2016, 05:56 PM
Looks like I struck a nerve. Sorry being a single dad is putting you on edge.

Pikrib
01-24-2016, 05:58 PM
Leave HB be.

He is just salty the Pats are losing.

SamwiseRed
01-24-2016, 05:58 PM
happily married but I enjoy your fantastic stories. i hope by keeping your attention i save your wife from a verbal battering.

Leave HB be.

naw hb has a sickness. it is time his friends intervene before macequest.

miraclegrow2
01-25-2016, 12:56 PM
eve is all about super zergs, game was great before every alliance had 35 titans

hurtinu
01-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Could always just open a second PVP server with a different rule set and see how many people play on it.

Colgate
01-25-2016, 01:26 PM
most posts, yes. more played, lol. you play mmos 12+ hours a day. noone is catching up to that except maybe salaryman. i know you have issues with me for whatever reason but you should really work on yourself. screaming at your wife calling her dumb bitch because she tried talking to you while you were raiding isnt right. seek help.

will your tax booth be at walmart this year btw? i got some questions.

edit: cant remember if it was stupid bitch or dumb bitch. one of the two.

yikes dude i'd take a step back if i were you

georgie
01-25-2016, 02:20 PM
Sam is washing out, I think it's cute he ties up each post with macequest. People still use that word ?

Nirgon
01-25-2016, 02:42 PM
Leave HB be.

welcome back, was wondering when you'd come around again

SamwiseRed
01-25-2016, 05:30 PM
I know the forums prefer fan fiction, I'll keep that in mind for future posts. Truth hurts sometimes but it also sets us free. You know reality is distorted for people around here when the person who is calling out a woman abuser is told to step back. The spineless passive generation ladies and gents.

fiegi 8.0
01-25-2016, 05:33 PM
who woulda thunk it, gzaz quits guild, has the time of his life "pvpin" with friends for a week and a half, then loses all desire to play and looks for a wipe, dat toxicity rubs off.

Gzaz
01-25-2016, 05:58 PM
who woulda thunk it, gzaz quits guild, has the time of his life "pvpin" with friends for a week and a half, then loses all desire to play and looks for a wipe, dat toxicity rubs off.

I still play fool and will continue to do so.this post was just a question to see why gms haven't considered it ? Just thought would it attract more people or not

Efwan
01-25-2016, 06:04 PM

grannock
01-26-2016, 04:20 PM
I know the forums prefer fan fiction, I'll keep that in mind for future posts. Truth hurts sometimes but it also sets us free. You know reality is distorted for people around here when the person who is calling out a woman abuser is told to step back. The spineless passive generation ladies and gents.

What was the exact moment you were griefed off red, was it when leges scalped you in south ro?

Uuruk
01-26-2016, 04:23 PM
Is Gzaz the guy who's wife threatened to leave because he played too much EQ?

Might have him confused with someone else.

Colgate
01-26-2016, 04:54 PM

u were told to step back cause you're lashing out on a 29 year old video game message board

r e l a x

heartbrand
01-26-2016, 04:55 PM
Samwise real rustled hope he's ok. Do you need contact info for a mental help professional?

Nirgon
01-26-2016, 05:08 PM
man what prompted all this? something happen in iceclad ocean? or just people slandering space ship spreadsheets?

Seltius
01-26-2016, 05:23 PM

The lesser of 2 evils could you imagine the macequesting that would go on if they shuttered the server. Just look at the forums the trolls here are foaming at the mouth over a 1-5 day suspension when it happens.

Nirgon
01-26-2016, 05:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NPZHtLZ.gif

SamwiseRed
01-26-2016, 05:51 PM
rustle would be shouting at the mother of your child because raiding 29 year old elf sim. yikes

AzzarTheGod
01-26-2016, 05:57 PM

just kekkled remembering the "I'm having the time of my life" era.

Shoulda cut the berg short stopped bitching about applicants getting epic'd and made things right with Colgate.

Tameth
01-26-2016, 06:12 PM
why is this thread even going still? Gzaz got griefed off the server crying like a bitch boy

derpcake
01-26-2016, 06:24 PM
its a non-lite thread

SamwiseRed
01-26-2016, 06:26 PM
Arizona eh, sup neighbor.

BardPop
01-26-2016, 06:30 PM
White flag received gzaz, it's to bad you lost the server and want a wipe so that you can compete, but the rest of us are still enjoying winning. If you want to join the guild <white flag> (form it) and spend the rest of your days committed to not attacking empire I'm sure you could pve in peace, otherwise I guess you're in deep trouble. Can't even step out of a safe zone without getting yted.

Fistlin Empire Gzaz Friends Cobalt Scar January 05 2016 8:10:56 PM
Slickfinger Empire Gzaz The Overthere January 01 2016 2:17:11 PM
Renly Casual Scum Gzaz Karnor's Castle December 20 2015 7:13:36 PM
Rockem Empire Gzaz Cobalt Scar December 18 2015 7:41:29 PM
Salaryman Empire Gzaz Nagafen's Lair December 16 2015 3:39:28 PM
Gongshow Empire Gzaz Kael Drakkel December 11 2015 10:04:31 PM
Gream Empire Gzaz The Overthere December 10 2015 5:08:28 PM
Gzaz 3 empire kills 6 empire deaths after deguild.

heartbrand
01-26-2016, 06:41 PM
1 of those was me naked during raid @ bind

SamwiseRed
01-26-2016, 06:51 PM
1 of those was me naked during raid @ bind

ah completely understandable then. she should have know better.

Uuruk
01-26-2016, 07:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GOdPVAQl.jpg

iruinedyourday
01-26-2016, 07:09 PM
Love it when people /quit a guild, verbally attack people they've grouped raided and pvp'ed with imidiatly after, brag bout how much they are going to change the box, then virtually quit like a week later.

gayzaz being classic as fuck gotta give him that credit.

Kakadoody Boi
01-26-2016, 07:10 PM
Samwise real rustled hope he's ok. Do you need contact info for a mental help professional?

Chortled

AzzarTheGod
01-26-2016, 07:40 PM
gayzaz being classic as fuck gotta give him that credit.