PDA

View Full Version : If you are bored and waiting for something to happen on this server...

Tune
01-19-2016, 09:09 PM
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/

kick ass warhammer Emu, very nicely done

peaked at 800 players today

dis_mornin
01-19-2016, 09:12 PM
CSB

Tassador
01-19-2016, 11:12 PM
hopefully i wont have my chars banned and be reduced to play this shit. for the love of god let this man have his tune back.

AzzarTheGod
01-20-2016, 01:58 AM
hopefully i wont have my chars banned and be reduced to play this shit. for the love of god let this man have his tune back.

Bazia
01-20-2016, 02:02 AM
plz god give him back the chance to play on the 100 person velious server

AzzarTheGod
01-20-2016, 02:13 AM
lord please let tune play on the 100 person velious server and attack Thunderdome.

Samsung
01-20-2016, 03:05 AM
Great response's. I laughed out loud.

Genedin
01-20-2016, 11:34 AM
I remember playing this game when it came out. I made a witch hunter. One button was a ranged slow, the other button was a backstab that ignores 100% of armor.

I was 1st place in every battle ground for a week and then quit because it was stupid.

Tune
01-20-2016, 12:30 PM
I remember playing this game when it came out. I made a witch hunter. One button was a ranged slow, the other button was a backstab that ignores 100% of armor.

I was 1st place in every battle ground for a week and then quit because it was stupid.

going off eq skill, person is probably trolling

feel free to log in an show me your "skills". ill he here daily

while i continue to be a pious white knight fighting for the struggle of r99

georgie
01-20-2016, 12:42 PM
I'd rather play Nostralius

quido
01-20-2016, 12:44 PM
I think it's funny that a guy who took a couple years to be decent at a bard, who is one of the worst melees I've ever seen, is talking about EQ skill.

Tune
01-20-2016, 12:52 PM
I think it's funny that a guy who took a couple years to be decent at a bard, who is one of the worst melees I've ever seen, is talking about EQ skill.

lol u cant even troll properly

but i wont even bother trying to talk myself up

actions speak louder than words, see u around

Kerwin
01-20-2016, 12:53 PM
tune was the best bard i ever seen, plays his melee just as good shrug

quido
01-20-2016, 01:54 PM
lol u cant even troll properly

but i wont even bother trying to talk myself up

actions speak louder than words, see u around

Your actions on Rystar are beyond redemption.

Tune
01-20-2016, 02:05 PM
Your actions on Rystar are beyond redemption.

think i played rystar 3 times in in the last year, good call

i miss the days when all these betas were still afraid to talk shit.

pasi
01-20-2016, 02:17 PM
No lifed WAR on Badlands when it came out.

I played Return of Reckoning a few months ago, but everything was capped at Tier 1 and half the abilities didn't work properly. I love the game (Tier4 and class balance issues aside) but that EMU server was still borderline unplayable when I last touched it.

I see that they have Tier 2 and Tier 3 out, but did they ever make combat... work?

AzzarTheGod
01-20-2016, 04:42 PM
No lifed WAR on Badlands when it came out.

I played Return of Reckoning a few months ago, but everything was capped at Tier 1 and half the abilities didn't work properly. I love the game (Tier4 and class balance issues aside) but that EMU server was still borderline unplayable when I last touched it.

I see that they have Tier 2 and Tier 3 out, but did they ever make combat... work?

This is what I was going to ask about. The quality of the emus is a problem outside of WoW and EQ.

Nirgon
01-20-2016, 05:14 PM
Had its time in the sun but not worth a replay for me

Shadowbane emu on the other hand...

Genedin
01-20-2016, 05:22 PM
going off eq skill, person is probably trolling

feel free to log in an show me your "skills". ill he here daily

while i continue to be a pious white knight fighting for the struggle of r99

I mean, I'm sure they must have you know....patched the game since the first week it came out. Or maybe not who knows, game was garbage.

Literally takes no skill to spam a pistol that slows enemies with no cooldown and high range, and a backstab that ignores 100% of armor, which is why I quit.

Tell you what log into EQ and we can duel.

jestingoff02
01-20-2016, 07:03 PM
tune was the best bard i ever seen, plays his melee just as good shrug

When I was just a fledgeling shm on a 70 man peek 8 lvl range and I was lvling up I knew when I seen just tune and me were in zone he would kill me every time unless I gated before he found me. It was real rough soloing 52-60 with shit xp and tune making laps around kunarl

Colgate
01-20-2016, 07:18 PM
tune is a mediocre-at-best everquest player with a brain made of butter and sickening playtime

Samsung
01-20-2016, 07:20 PM
tune is a mediocre-at-best everquest player with a brain made of butter and sickening playtime

Hell yeah!! Fuck dat guy.

jestingoff02
01-20-2016, 07:23 PM
What was that jeb video? "Tune the mosquito"? Who has the link?

Samsung
01-20-2016, 07:24 PM

Miss u pal

jestingoff02
01-20-2016, 07:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5DI_CX2FWA&feature=youtu.be I'm around d3 hc season 5 *****

jestingoff02
01-20-2016, 07:27 PM
^^^ sorry jib has this blocked to bad

Junebug99
01-20-2016, 08:39 PM
not sure how a mediocre at best everquest player has the most botb titles and currently has the best leaderboard record
yea ok

HippoNipple
01-21-2016, 12:55 AM
not sure how a mediocre at best everquest player has the most botb titles and currently has the best leaderboard record
yea ok

You play on an emulator server with the only other bard on the server being in the guild that can't raid end game for 2 years straight.

Nocsucow
01-21-2016, 01:11 AM
I will be playing this

AzzarTheGod
01-21-2016, 01:57 AM
^^^ sorry jib has this blocked to bad

He got mad I was reposting his old videos at his expense.

Tune
01-21-2016, 02:26 AM
I mean, I'm sure they must have you know....patched the game since the first week it came out. Or maybe not who knows, game was garbage.

Literally takes no skill to spam a pistol that slows enemies with no cooldown and high range, and a backstab that ignores 100% of armor, which is why I quit.

Tell you what log into EQ and we can duel.

havn't seen marius in quite a while, u got another character?

zzz shit talker as usual

waiting on my public apology for the 4 year long cheater accusations

the day after he made that video i texted him in seb when he frantically tried to zone out from me

(yes i chanted down a t-staff monk in a 4 foot by 4 foot box )

some1 in ooc said " woah, the mosquito bites"

i laughed hard

miraclegrow2
01-21-2016, 02:41 AM
Warhammer was horribly unbalanced when it came out and it was never fixed, I cant imagine how bad a private server of it will be, did it have potential? Yes

was anything fixed? No , and I quit and didn't look back.

Tune
01-21-2016, 02:44 AM
actually balancing issues are all up to date it seems and new classes in etc. staff is solid

thanks for giving it a chance bros.

there are other bugs ofcourse but that is emu life

Colgate
01-21-2016, 02:53 AM
zzz shit talker as usual

waiting on my public apology for the 4 year long cheater accusations

what?

aren't you the person who coined the 5% runspeed hack, the 500 dex hack, the faster than bard speed without a bard hack, and the hit for 243 damage every hit hack accusations?

Tune
01-21-2016, 03:15 AM
what?

aren't you the person who coined the 5% runspeed hack, the 500 dex hack, the faster than bard speed without a bard hack, and the hit for 243 damage every hit hack accusations?

ill give u one of those

the damage one was mind boggling

any1 can see that

Smedy
01-21-2016, 03:43 AM
thats cuz i put all the points in the correct order you dumb fucks, i created a monster sorry about it okey

quido
01-21-2016, 05:07 AM
What about the "max all my skills" hack, also known as AutoHotkey?

Smedy
01-21-2016, 05:33 AM
when will you fix your leaderboard css file dawg?

<link href="\style.css" rel="stylesheet" />

change to

<link href="/style.css" rel="stylesheet" />

or should i call renlyb to run some serious hacking scripts against you? is this what you want???????

i heard he broke into pentagon with his custom built mq3 wordpress theme hack

AzzarTheGod
01-21-2016, 06:10 AM
zzz

Keep my name out ya mouth ya feelers?

quido
01-21-2016, 06:23 AM

change to

or should i call renlyb to run some serious hacking scripts against you? is this what you want???????

Hey it works fine in Chrome!

I am bad at CSS and layout design and welcome any help in this regard.

SERIOUS HACKING SCRIPTS?? I'm shivering in my slippers here. I have no doubt that a savvy user could fuck up one of my other sites (like a phpBB or Wordpress instance), but I'm pretty confident in terms of the leaderboard. All points of input are sanitized, database users and access are separated appropriately. People have threatened to "drop a payload" before but I think people who say stuff like this actually have no idea what they're doing. Maybe your pal could warm me up on some not-so-serious hacking scripts?

Smedy
01-21-2016, 07:11 AM
Hey it works fine in Chrome!

I am bad at CSS and layout design and welcome any help in this regard.

SERIOUS HACKING SCRIPTS?? I'm shivering in my slippers here. I have no doubt that a savvy user could fuck up one of my other sites (like a phpBB or Wordpress instance), but I'm pretty confident in terms of the leaderboard. All points of input are sanitized, database users and access are separated appropriately. People have threatened to "drop a payload" before but I think people who say stuff like this actually have no idea what they're doing. Maybe your pal could warm me up on some not-so-serious hacking scripts?

nice u fixed it, reason it works in chrome is that it thinks you're retarded for having a \ and auto changes it to a / because it does things like that, welcome to web development its a living hell all browsers do their own thing

and ya, renlyb is gonna take u down town son, he owns a nokia 8110

LostCause
01-21-2016, 09:09 AM
i actually tried this out for lil bit about 6 months ago seemd like alot of shit was broken but it was 6 months ago too maybe they did lil work since then.

derpcake
01-21-2016, 11:47 AM
this looks and feels like a Lite thread

Samsung
01-21-2016, 01:33 PM

Lite hype.

Huelath
01-21-2016, 02:46 PM

the snout yet sprays influence upon his autistic followers

grannock
01-21-2016, 04:01 PM
Nobody left to grief off the server but himself. Fitting.

Tune
01-21-2016, 04:35 PM
not a lite post

i will still be playing p99 and fighting for justice

quido
01-21-2016, 04:42 PM
Tune do you think you should be unbanned despite having cheated in numerous ways?

Tune
01-21-2016, 04:47 PM
Tune do you think you should be unbanned despite having cheated in numerous ways?

i never cheated,

are u living under a rock , u all know this by now

quido
01-21-2016, 04:57 PM
Actually, Tune, pretty much everyone knows you did.

No sliding your EQ transgressions under the rug, cheater.

Doors
01-21-2016, 05:02 PM
YA BRO YOU CHEAT DAY ON RED99 YOU GET BANNED.

Tune
01-21-2016, 05:19 PM
Actually, Tune, pretty much everyone knows you did.

No sliding your EQ transgressions under the rug, cheater.

guys is clearly trolling to delve information out of me to get me banned

NEXT

Samsung
01-21-2016, 05:51 PM
the snout yet sprays influence upon his autistic followers

Lol funny comment.

MEGANS LAW
01-21-2016, 06:05 PM
may the snout rest in piss in azeroth. he has corrupted many young chums into gross snoutmen.

it will take time 2 fully cleanse norrath of their swine influence.

Samsung
01-21-2016, 06:50 PM
may the snout rest in piss in azeroth. he has corrupted many young chums into gross snoutmen.

it will take time 2 fully cleanse norrath of their swine influence.

Try hard.

Colgate
01-21-2016, 07:18 PM
Tune never dragged Nagafen into a wall where he couldn't AoE.

Tune never repeatedly trained in Plane of Fear on his cleric Fallen by using an IP exemption to instacamp when kiting mobs on top of an enemy raid. He certainly didn't get banned for over 6 months for it.

Tune never used Song of Highsun to bug a mob's spawn point to be inside a wall, including highly contested PvP camps like the steel golem and Cazic Cenobite.

Tune never used third party methods to automate tradeskills, faction turn ins, and sitcasting a complete heal on a boxed cleric named Plagueis. He certainly didn't get permabanned on over a dozen accounts for it.

Tune never cheated guys. He'll be unbanned any day now because he never did all of these things.

Stasis01
01-21-2016, 07:36 PM
Tune never repeatedly trained in Plane of Fear on his cleric Fallen by using an IP exemption to instacamp when kiting mobs on top of an enemy raid. He certainly didn't get banned for over 6 months for it.

Ya, pretty much the greasiest cheater shit I've witnessed in EQ PVP. Tune's a 10/10 player.

Samsung
01-21-2016, 07:43 PM

Tune never used Song of Highsun to bug a mob's spawn point to be inside a wall, including highly contested PvP camps like the steel golem and Cazic Cenobite.

Tune never used third party methods to automate tradeskills, faction turn ins, and sitcasting a complete heal on a boxed cleric named Plagueis. He certainly didn't get permabanned on over a dozen accounts for it.

Tune never cheated guys. He'll be unbanned any day now because he never did all of these things.

Yikes

Tune
01-21-2016, 07:47 PM

1) guild issue, who cares

2) in response to bind point training . i guess i'm in the wrong

3) really? lol ur comming at me using a in-game ability ( one time )

4) nah im innocent dawg, maybe u didnt get the memo but thats all i can say

AzzarTheGod
01-21-2016, 07:53 PM
Denial ain't just a river bruh ya smell me.

Tune
01-21-2016, 07:56 PM
Its not denial

I wont say anything more but I'm pretty disgusted you are all still trolling me about this when the prof is out there

quido
01-21-2016, 08:10 PM
lol there ain't no damn prof

Colgate
01-21-2016, 08:30 PM
the only "prof" out there is what got you banned, as well as the "prof" that the GMs think you're a massive retard and laugh at you all the time

heartbrand
01-21-2016, 08:37 PM
remember when tune was using the exploit to have an instrument and weapon at same time

Tune
01-21-2016, 09:32 PM
lol there ain't no damn prof

the only "prof" out there is what got you banned, as well as the "prof" that the GMs think you're a massive retard and laugh at you all the time

failed trolls

Tune
01-21-2016, 09:36 PM
remember when tune was using the exploit to have an instrument and weapon at same time

god u guys are sick

this was widely used on live and on blue with people that used 2 instruments at the same time

i think i had a gbs in my hand with an instrument for a grand total of 10 minutes at a fear raid after looting my corpse,

and all of a sudden Im the worlds biggest exploiter poineer of in game cheats

jesus lol

heartbrand
01-21-2016, 10:21 PM
it was a hate raid, wolfram called u out for it, and then u guys deguilded him and killed him 4 properly reporting an exploit

Kawazu
01-21-2016, 10:46 PM
Shadowbane > *

Samsung
01-21-2016, 10:47 PM
it was a hate raid, wolfram called u out for it, and then u guys deguilded him and killed him 4 properly reporting an exploit

Only time I enjoyed nilly. Miss Wolfram

Xaanka
01-21-2016, 11:14 PM

change to

why would <friends> ever want to hack the leaderboard, the only thing they play for on this dumb gay server?

Doors
01-21-2016, 11:27 PM
rofl Wolfram. Guy was old school. Giegue I think was his bard on blue. Miss that guy.

SPEAR OF THE NATION

LostCause
01-22-2016, 08:48 AM
PRAS spear of the nation

Genedin
01-22-2016, 12:40 PM
boy, this thread sure got ugly quick.

glass houses and what not

miraclegrow2
01-22-2016, 01:05 PM
if you are bored and waiting for something to happen, play something else

nothing going to happen here other then current zerg zerging raid mobs afraid of pvp and any chance at contesting.

even if there was contesting, the walmart datacenter the server is in cant handle pvp so who cares.

AzzarTheGod
01-22-2016, 05:08 PM
even if there was contesting, the walmart datacenter the server is in cant handle pvp so who cares.

pals in Empire claim this got fixed by nilbog and rogean pretty quick.

its never been tested so no prof. no link explaining the so-called fix either. that moment definitely took the wind out of <Good Guys> sails. If you're cool and normal about running a guild one loss can't stop you tho.

iiNGloriouS
01-22-2016, 05:53 PM
pals in Empire claim this got fixed by nilbog and rogean pretty quick.

its never been tested so no prof. no link explaining the so-called fix either. that moment definitely took the wind out of <Good Guys> sails. If you're cool and normal about running a guild one loss can't stop you tho.

Well it was also a Frankenstein of personalities never meant to be guilded in the first place lol

Huelath
01-22-2016, 06:11 PM
Well it was also a Frankenstein of personalities never meant to be guilded in the first place lol

ya kind of like vaporize/tune/strydur & salem/lithiuum/powered

wait..

AzzarTheGod
01-22-2016, 06:20 PM
ya kind of like vaporize/tune/strydur & salem/lithiuum/powered

wait..

OHH AND HE HITS A 720.

obligatory sorry they lost the server post.

Tune
01-23-2016, 12:35 AM
at least we can take away one thing from this thread

im proven innocent

Sirban
01-23-2016, 12:36 AM
Tune, are you order or the other faction? I'm rollin tonight. Missed this game

Tune
01-23-2016, 12:37 AM
i started out on order but a bunch of people rolled destro so Im thinking about remaking a Dok

Kergan
01-23-2016, 01:03 AM
Warhammer had some pretty bad ass classes. <3 me some squig herder

Tune
01-23-2016, 02:49 AM
Warhammer had some pretty bad ass classes. <3 me some squig herder

i started as a squig

big mistake lol,

they got a lot of love at least

AzzarTheGod
01-23-2016, 03:13 AM
Tune, are you order or the other faction? I'm rollin tonight. Missed this game

Let us know how the combat feels and how the code and bugs are.

Have not heard good things in this thread.

Sirban
01-23-2016, 04:11 AM
I played on the older box and loved it.

If you are a fan of Dark age of camelot, you'll like it.
If you are a warhammer fan, you will like it

Installing now. Add Burninchurch to friends. Im rollin a sorc like the good old days

Nocsucow
01-23-2016, 04:14 AM
I had 40 chosen full king armor and 40 Dok ...

AzzarTheGod
01-23-2016, 04:19 AM
I played on the older box and loved it.

If you are a fan of Dark age of camelot, you'll like it.
If you are a warhammer fan, you will like it

Installing now. Add Burninchurch to friends. Im rollin a sorc like the good old days

Working on it not sure ill get it set up tonight.

hammbone
01-23-2016, 05:34 AM
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/

kick ass warhammer Emu, very nicely done

peaked at 800 players today

downloaded and the shit wouldnt even extract

AzzarTheGod
01-23-2016, 07:08 AM
downloaded and the shit wouldnt even extract

u use winrar, you keep all the DL'd parts in the same folder, then select the first one you DL'd, it has no 01 number its the only one that should show up. the rest auto extract automatically.

if you have never used winrar before or understand it you are going to have problems.

hammbone
01-23-2016, 07:11 AM
u use winrar, you keep all the DL'd parts in the same folder, then select the first one you DL'd, it has no 01 number its the only one that should show up. the rest auto extract automatically.

if you have never used winrar before or understand it you are going to have problems.

7zip is where its at

jestingoff02
01-23-2016, 11:04 AM
the day after he made that video i texted him in seb when he frantically tried to zone out from me

(yes i chanted down a t-staff monk in a 4 foot by 4 foot box )

some1 in ooc said " woah, the mosquito bites"

i laughed hard

Fair ensign

pasi
01-23-2016, 11:04 AM
Seems like all old characters got a gear wipe and reset to level 10 with 1 gold to compensate? Anyhow, I got a DoK, WE, Ironbreaker, and Bright over here now. Usually on Pasiqt (order) but I got the above mentioned destro chars.

Platexchange
01-23-2016, 11:27 AM
Playing Shody on order side, hit me up

pasi
01-23-2016, 01:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RkVtceC.jpg

Come heal my combustion stacks bros.

Tune
01-23-2016, 03:49 PM
that sword master is boss hah

AzzarTheGod
01-23-2016, 04:48 PM
pop is thriving for alpha. this box is teeming with life might even hit a queue by nightfall....

Rolled Destro sorc to test the waters.

project is nothing but first class so far. EA really wasted a great thing here its great to bang on some of these classes again.

Tradesonred
01-23-2016, 05:29 PM
pop is thriving for alpha. this box is teeming with life might even hit a queue by nightfall....

Rolled Destro sorc to test the waters.

project is nothing but first class so far. EA really wasted a great thing here its great to bang on some of these classes again.

It was actually very sad to see how they put all the xp in BGs

I wasnt sure if that was because their servers were crying uncle (i remember my computer almost freezing sometimes during castle sieges) or just no vision.

You had all these cool zones, that looked super fun to PVP in, empty. Instead youd go to a camp and everyone there would be queuing up BGs.

Tradesonred
01-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Ill be trying this out. Going to make an engi, the magnet skill is stupid OP and fun to play. It was so easy on live that at some point i removed all my armor for psychological effect and i would make 15 players run away from me when theyd see me charge naked. I unlocked an achievement called "The target" which you get after being targeted naked 100 times. The punt is also extremly fun to play in that lava battleground.

Tune
01-23-2016, 05:34 PM
open rvr was fun, a bit more hit and miss like u said, because of the zerging

bgs were a staple way to avoid the zergs

Tradesonred
01-23-2016, 05:37 PM
open rvr was fun, a bit more hit and miss like u said, because of the zerging

bgs were a staple way to avoid the zergs

What i enjoyed most was those zones where you had quests for both factions and youd fight it out while quest grinding. A zone in particular which escapes me right now, where you had huts to hide in and a little wall on both sides facing each other, with faction NPCs.

Junebug99
01-23-2016, 05:43 PM
might hit this up if my boy tune is actually playing?
P M

Kringe
01-23-2016, 10:34 PM
that sword master is boss hah

I'll assume you guys are order then..

We may roll in with a group and check it out.

Tradesonred
01-23-2016, 11:02 PM
Started an engi named ouche if someone wants to blaze through start. Im gonna pvp in BGs asap

Sirban
01-24-2016, 03:15 AM
I play the destruction faction for one reason: WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

AzzarTheGod
01-24-2016, 03:20 AM
I play the destruction faction for one reason: WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

ya if I dont see a shaman in my BG, my morale bottoms out.

AzzarTheGod
01-24-2016, 07:42 AM
I'll assume you guys are order then..

We may roll in with a group and check it out.

Killed ya big guy. Short-lived victory you guys dominated.

Order crushes T1, lotta premades.

Kergan
01-24-2016, 08:47 AM
bright wizard > * in the low brackets.

Junebug99
01-24-2016, 09:06 AM
ya im a level 6 witch hunter hit me up pm for name

Sirban
01-24-2016, 02:52 PM
I rerolled a dok on destro. Named BloodOcean

pasi
01-24-2016, 04:18 PM
bright wizard > * in the low brackets.

http://i.imgur.com/ijyin91.jpg

Brights don't exactly get less retarded as time goes on either. At low brackets, you can do unhealable damage. You can also spell-slow casters 50% starting at level 8 or so. Then as you level, you get way better AE (rain of fire and BW's M2 break the warband game), shit like detonate, and a 100 yard mortal strike.

Played a few games with Shody, Trades, and Kringe yesterday.

For those just starting, you level entirely through PvP. There are repeatable kill enemy player quests in EVERY RvR zone. So, if you want to fly between games, you can get 6 repeatable quests (3x kill 10 players, 3x kill 25 players) that will fill your bags with gold and your character with exp.

Anyhow my dudes:

Order:
Scalqt (ironbreaker)
Pasiqt (bright wizard)
Taylorswiftt (KotBS)

Destro:
Tacotacotaco (Witch Elf)
Pasi (DoK)

I'd give out Discord info, but the majority of the EQ-PVP community are drug-addled sociopaths.

Platexchange
01-24-2016, 04:59 PM
Got level 20 last night. Hit me up pals in game. Playing a healer warrior priest.

Shody

Kringe
01-24-2016, 05:07 PM
Played Bw on Live, was top 1-2 on server renown ranked etc... BW is fine later on as well as detonate, etc ramp insane. Right now just trying to gain renown, notice in pasi's screenshot my renown is 300 higher than everyone elses while only at rank 5.. Server seems stable tho, and just 3-4 of us are playing atm.

Witch hunters seem everywhere, as per usual... hopefully we wont see the magus combo's that are so sick running on this server yet.

AzzarTheGod
01-24-2016, 05:42 PM
People want the instant results. Grinding a Magus doesn't fit Destro's current M.O.

I might do one myself after I hit T3.

This box has a pretty solid Euro population. From Midnight PST time, only 300 people. At Euro time 6-7 AM it was at 500. Pretty cool.

Nirgon
01-25-2016, 09:26 AM
hey yawl its dr nirjun

this box runs almost perfectly, and it isn't a non-stop cringe fest like classic WoW box

Chaboo_Cleric
01-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Warhammer was fun when it was new. I can't imagine how the game turned out though. Just seemed to get worse.

Nirgon
01-25-2016, 10:17 AM
I came back for the end of it and it was infinitely better off.

All of the classes were added along with all of the bgs being implemented. The best fix was the supply line change that limited the (server crashing) numbers you could previously bring to fortress fights.

Yes you read that right. A cap on how many one side could bring to a contested objective.

It is free and well worth a try.

miraclegrow2
01-25-2016, 12:51 PM
Played Bw on Live, was top 1-2 on server renown ranked etc... BW is fine later on as well as detonate, etc ramp insane. Right now just trying to gain renown, notice in pasi's screenshot my renown is 300 higher than everyone elses while only at rank 5.. Server seems stable tho, and just 3-4 of us are playing atm.

Witch hunters seem everywhere, as per usual... hopefully we wont see the magus combo's that are so sick running on this server yet.

cringing at this idiot who thinks he was top anything

Nirgon
01-25-2016, 02:40 PM
tomatopal u wanna RvR with us?

garzahd`
01-25-2016, 02:51 PM
cringing at this idiot who thinks he was top anything

Tradesonred
01-25-2016, 06:16 PM
Tune update the thread with whos playing?

I wouldnt mind joining a premade, bumping people into allies is still as fun as it was on live

Ouche 12 engi

Nirgon
01-26-2016, 01:01 PM
Knight of the Blazing Bundy

http://i.imgur.com/zq7CAUk.jpg

Rallos
01-26-2016, 03:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/n8h9FbA.jpg

Nirgon
01-26-2016, 04:25 PM
yes polishdog very stronk

AzzarTheGod
01-26-2016, 05:47 PM
Plan on team flipping to maximize immersion. Destro t1-t2 can be really bad bc of healer/premade stacking on Order.

Last night we lost 8+ games in a row and ended up powerleveling Drez. dunno if thats burt. They had 5 healers each game and it made all of us physically sick. I swapped to my Sorc just to see if it would help blow anyone up, nada.

Vapo on destro.

Tradesonred
01-26-2016, 06:59 PM
Im exploring classes, so looking for the fastest grind to 32

BGs are fun for a while but xp slows down quite a bit, so maybe im just gonna do the highest part of the tier in them, like the last 2 lvls.

T2 rats are really quick xp, feels like 10 times faster than BG grinding at 18

Is there a grinding spot in between the rats in T2 and T3 as T3 are 38s, looking to blitz through 20-27 to join the BG premades for 27-32

Kringe
01-26-2016, 09:00 PM
Its easy to level because, you can grab tier 3 pvp quests (kill 20 people kill 25 people etc) at lvl 2 and sky rocket in levels quick.

Tradesonred
01-30-2016, 12:52 AM
If someone wants to trade xfaction 10-15g msg me on ecolie (dest)

So id give you 10g on order and u give me 10g on dest

Kergan
01-30-2016, 01:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wXdpa88.jpg

Ames1
01-30-2016, 02:12 AM

ur gay

Kergan
01-30-2016, 02:15 AM
come be gay w/ me

Ames1
01-30-2016, 02:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/h3UruuV.jpg

dude wtf?

Kergan
01-30-2016, 02:32 AM
haha

AzzarTheGod
01-30-2016, 03:25 AM

GJ pal. Not like anything else on the market in the way that it plays.

Its progression system is pretty rewarding, and a lot of differentiation in the classes despite following a meta.

Its like SWTOR in that some BG scenarios can give you that "I'm fucking worthless" feel when facing down a zerg powerball of big class comp. Then its time to find a premade, good healers make the game fun.

Playing the healers possibly even more fun. See Archmage for details.

Kergan
01-30-2016, 04:52 AM
Seems like Dentists are order and Tune/Vapo crew is destro?

Colgate
01-30-2016, 05:01 AM
Seems like Dentists are order and Tune/Vapo crew is destro?

think both crews flipped to the other sides

Kergan
01-30-2016, 05:17 AM
lol, so dentists on destro and Tune/Vapo crew on order than?

saw some dude named cwall logged on

Uuruk
01-30-2016, 07:14 AM
Knight of the Blazing Bundy

http://i.imgur.com/zq7CAUk.jpg

You got the head start package with adderall yet??

Kergan
01-30-2016, 07:32 AM
Won't let me login, weird.

AzzarTheGod
01-30-2016, 08:16 AM
think both crews flipped to the other sides

ya was pretty faded but think i saw dentists on destro tonight

tune being original Order, swapped back.

Kergan
01-30-2016, 09:13 AM
Well my login attempts to the forums work fine, but I can't authenticate to the client which is odd. I actually was able to login to the server fine 3-4 months ago. Guess if they fix the bugs cya in there.

FoxxHound
01-30-2016, 10:56 AM
Playing a Zealot, and being a bad over here.

Sirban
01-30-2016, 12:15 PM
Destruction best faction :)

Sirban
01-30-2016, 12:16 PM
Saw gzaz, vapo and some other guys I didn't recognize the other day playing order. They think I'm dazed or something. See yall on the battlefield!

Nirgon
01-30-2016, 01:43 PM
You got the head start package with adderall yet??

someone's mad for the rest of their life they got guild kicked :(

snortle

SamwiseRed
01-30-2016, 02:33 PM
ah that explains why he has a hard on for me. he's a mad baddy. how the fuck do you get guild kicked?

Lalwene Fairyhealer
01-30-2016, 02:36 PM
I logged in, received quest text, logged out.

Redi
01-30-2016, 02:37 PM
as a cleric with 100 ra too ouch

Nirgon
01-30-2016, 03:16 PM
as a cleric with 100 ra too ouch

http://i.imgur.com/9Lo9rLo.jpg?1

mad 4 rest of life LOL

AzzarTheGod
01-30-2016, 05:21 PM
Well my login attempts to the forums work fine, but I can't authenticate to the client which is odd. I actually was able to login to the server fine 3-4 months ago. Guess if they fix the bugs cya in there.

lol. the custom launcher needs write permission. change your permission on the folder pal. take write protection off the entire folder you have WAR in. then run launcher in the folder as admin. go authenticate.

Thought you worked in IT? just breakin balls RELAX

You only quest by choice in this game really. But ya sorry forgot to mention it has a quest system. Some of the quest system is quite useful for acquiring big chunks of exp, gold, and sometimes gear. Questing is a choice 95% of the time.

It wasn't made in 1995. a UO emu or something with 2D sprites might be more your speed.

Red_Psyphon
01-30-2016, 07:26 PM
Warhammer...the worst of the Warcraft clones. GG

o wait it wasn't?

Meep
01-30-2016, 08:07 PM

o wait it wasn't?

shut up nerd and buy a small box of unpainted plastic models for $100 like everyone else

Kergan
01-30-2016, 11:11 PM
lol. the custom launcher needs write permission. change your permission on the folder pal. take write protection off the entire folder you have WAR in. then run launcher in the folder as admin. go authenticate.

Thought you worked in IT? just breakin balls RELAX

Good advice, but didn't fix the issue. I checked the boards and apparently you can have issues if you create a password with numbers or special characters in it (mine had some numbers). I changed it to something that was lower case letters only, I can log in fine to the forums but still getting invalid user/pw on the launcher. Some people have said it can take a few days. I'm going to try and make a new account and see if that lets me in.

Kergan
01-30-2016, 11:12 PM

o wait it wasn't?

I actually think WoW ripped off Warhammer more than the other way around. If I'm not mistaken all the battleground shit in WoW got added in direct response to them being popular in Warhammer?

Samsung
01-30-2016, 11:25 PM
I actually think WoW ripped off Warhammer more than the other way around. If I'm not mistaken all the battleground shit in WoW got added in direct response to them being popular in Warhammer?

Warhammer came out two years after WoW.

FaithlessKR
01-31-2016, 12:36 AM

If you want to get technical, then yes the warhammer mmo came out after the wow mmo. Everything else aside, warcraft pretty much stole the base character layout and idea from warhammer (talking warcraft: orcs vs humans, the first installments).

Warcraft won out due to having better gameplay and a more intriguing storyline, not to mention the extra money to back the franchise after starcraft became the most popular game in the world.

FoxxHound
01-31-2016, 01:34 AM
DAoC was out long before WoW. I'd say WoW takes a lot from DAoC, and Warhammer is a DAoC clone/copy pasta~

iiNGloriouS
01-31-2016, 01:35 AM
Lores always been blizzards strong point honestly.

Kergan
01-31-2016, 03:07 AM

Yeah, WoW BGs got added way before Warhammer I was mistaken.

AzzarTheGod
01-31-2016, 03:24 AM
Good advice, but didn't fix the issue. I checked the boards and apparently you can have issues if you create a password with numbers or special characters in it (mine had some numbers). I changed it to something that was lower case letters only, I can log in fine to the forums but still getting invalid user/pw on the launcher. Some people have said it can take a few days. I'm going to try and make a new account and see if that lets me in.

Interesting. And this is a dumb Q, but you email confirmed I assume. I guess just try making a very simple account with no numbers with a simple PW and go from there. They had an influx recently idk if that has anything to do with it.

Kergan
01-31-2016, 03:31 AM
Interesting. And this is a dumb Q, but you email confirmed I assume. I guess just try making a very simple account with no numbers with a simple PW and go from there. They had an influx recently idk if that has anything to do with it.

Created a new account and it works fine. Some weird database level shit going on over there. :P

And the account I'm having issues with worked fine a few months ago, I played for 3-4 days. But I did a password recover which probably is what triggered all the nonsense.

Zuranthium
01-31-2016, 05:14 AM
Guild Wars 1 > all else

If you want group, tactical, creative pvp -- nothing is better.

Kergan
01-31-2016, 06:23 AM
You are a known retard and bad player nobody cares what you think.

Junebug99
01-31-2016, 09:17 AM

People could say the same about you, you have/had zero impact on this server pvp wise and everytime you load in you get chain farmed by Syft

Ames1
01-31-2016, 11:13 AM
People could say the same about you, you have/had zero impact on this server pvp wise and everytime you load in you get chain farmed by Syft

keep smackin dem bbq sauce encrusted lips together and we r gunna have a real problem on our hands, u feelers? i'll bicycle kick ur dumb fukin head into 2017

Uuruk
01-31-2016, 11:43 AM
someone's mad for the rest of their life they got guild kicked :(

snortle

Hehe still in the guild.

/wave

REMEZ
01-31-2016, 01:20 PM
If you are bored and waiting for something to happen on this server... TRY BLUE

Nirgon
01-31-2016, 01:22 PM
you got some serious butter brains i will tell you that

Zuranthium
01-31-2016, 02:26 PM

My iQ is 141. I wonder what that makes you.

fan D
01-31-2016, 02:42 PM
zuranthium was prob the best pvper ive ever played with

miss that kid

Redi
01-31-2016, 02:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/v3fQRMk.gif

Tradesonred
01-31-2016, 03:59 PM

I get lvl 2, run my horse to the warcamp and then just pvp to level in BGs or rvr. Thats why i couldnt make it past lvl13 on that WoW emu, quest grinding so stale. You can do it once in a while to mix it up but dont have to.

cronik
01-31-2016, 04:32 PM
Played this when it released. BW duo'ing with Herb as my pocket healer.

It was retarded. Most memorable catchphrase from this game was him telling me to "stand and deliver!" because of how stupidly broken BWs were. I regularly annihilated large groups when playing smart, and didn't have to even play smart sometimes if Herb could heal me unmolested.

Got old fast. The class balance in this game was laughably bad.

Bazia
01-31-2016, 04:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/801PNoz.gif http://i.imgur.com/801PNoz.gif http://i.imgur.com/801PNoz.gif

Zuranthium
01-31-2016, 05:18 PM
zuranthium was prob the best pvper ive ever played with

miss that kid

Come play GW! I just got back into it last week, feeling that pvp and build-making urge. American daily guild vs guild tournaments are active again (and of course Euro hour always is). Crazy how after 11 years this is still the most interesting game out there for PvP.

Doors
01-31-2016, 06:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/801PNoz.gif http://i.imgur.com/801PNoz.gif http://i.imgur.com/801PNoz.gif

Ames1
01-31-2016, 08:29 PM

http://i.imgur.com/yyC4Ksw.gif

Xaanka
01-31-2016, 08:51 PM
i am retarded and i pee and poop my pants mr smArty pants
i hope u get some ants
the ants in your pants
fck you

pasi
02-01-2016, 12:10 AM
Looks like they put a level requirement of 22 on T3 kill quests recently.

Y'all switch over to destro?

Redi
02-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Looks like they put a level requirement of 22 on T3 kill quests recently.

Y'all switch over to destro?

Ya the kill quests are for same tier only now unfortunately and Ya most of the 99ers that I know of switched to destro.

Tradesonred
02-01-2016, 04:35 PM
Where do you farm mid/late 20s champions on destruction? Anyone know

iiNGloriouS
02-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Ask Zuranthium. He has an iQ of 141. Heh

AzzarTheGod
02-02-2016, 07:22 AM
Ya the kill quests are for same tier only now unfortunately and Ya most of the 99ers that I know of switched to destro.

Saw a guy named Saleem 2-3 days ago on a Witch Hunter grinding in tier 2 at their usual raid time. Reckon the pom tree boys settled back on Order.

rerolled shaman hookin up w/ dentists eventually

Redi
02-02-2016, 11:59 AM
ya they tried to stack on our side (order) so we had to change sides again

those guys r somethin else i tell ya

Uuruk
02-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Dis a pay to win server? Nirgon #1 then.

Bazia
02-02-2016, 07:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IPAqkkv.jpg?1

Qtip
02-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Some happy traveler and suboxine got me feeling right!

miraclegrow2
02-02-2016, 09:55 PM
basiah I lold

barrettdc1
02-03-2016, 10:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yyC4Ksw.gif

lol what in the fuck

pasi
02-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Hit 20 on the Knight (Taylorswiftt) yesterday. Who's still playing Order?

Would join you folks on destruction, but there ain't a class over there that I want to play at 32.

Rick Sanchez
02-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Is there anyone that plays Destro ? I am going to start today, hopefully the set up is as easy as this emu

Huelath
02-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Is there anyone that plays Destro ? I am going to start today, hopefully the set up is as easy as this emu

yes

you can find some r99 box heroes on characters such as:

Wheelchairlord
Tunepst
Faygate
Rogean

FoxxHound
02-09-2016, 08:50 PM

I play Destro~

miraclegrow2
02-09-2016, 09:06 PM
I started yesterday, best part about warhammer is you can login and que for a BG with starting weapons and rags and go have fun.

Sirban
02-09-2016, 10:15 PM
I play destro. Names are Burninchurch and Bloodocean. 200 apoth, and I can make those +600 armor pots that last 1hr. I think I have around 4 stacks so far

fan D
02-09-2016, 10:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eGFPZsb.png

fiegi 8.0
02-10-2016, 12:06 AM
If you are bored and waiting for something to happen on this server... just farm CS wyverns for a month straight.

Knuckle
02-10-2016, 12:36 AM
I play Destro~

what happened to the guild, i have advanced a great deal to lvl 7

Tradesonred
02-10-2016, 11:01 AM
what happened to the guild, i have advanced a great deal to lvl 7

Word on the street is someone with officer keys had a meltdown and kicked 150 people out of the guild, just ask for a reinvite.

Rick Sanchez
02-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Man, this is awesome, anybody form a guild on destro side from p99 ? I would like in pls =D

AzzarTheGod
02-11-2016, 08:07 PM
I'm still flipping between 5-6 alts in T2. Got bit by alt-itis early on. Also doing some tradeskills.

WAR fuels my ADHD.

miraclegrow2
02-11-2016, 09:31 PM
dunno I'm playing a healer and when I get gear with willpower my healing does not go up

not a good sign