PDA

View Full Version : May Patch

Daldaen
01-19-2016, 01:09 PM
May 8, 2001 (http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010508.html)

Black Silk Cape (Necro Epic) drop rate increased
Quivers now add Bow Haste for Rangers
Translocate Fay / Tox / North / Combine / Group Spells added -- Group already in.
Eye of Zomm disabled in Kedge

Already changed on P99:

Shield of Tsunami equip able in Secondary
Ring of Pureblood is now a Finger not a Waist item
Priceless Velium Reinforced Bow Range increased from 0 to 200
Divine Aura Now prevents Melee stuns
You can move items inside bags that are in your bank
Ally faction tier added
Ring of Levitation now flagged Expendable

May 30, 2001 (http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010530.html)

Already changed on P99

Bard Charm duration increased from 12 to 18 seconds
Monk Thurgadin Legs / Hands are now No Drop
Deluxe Sewing Kits renamed and remain 10 slots
King Tormax spawn time changed from ??? To 7 Days

A rather boring patch since it's a lot of bug fixes which we already had in place and a lot of client changes which we cannot replicate sadly.

The next patch is likely to be a good one with the April one and quite a number of classic bugs fixed as well!

Erati
01-19-2016, 01:19 PM
are those TL spells bought in SS ?

Daldaen
01-19-2016, 01:30 PM
https://web.archive.org/web/20001206181000/http://graffe.com/

Looking for them? Yes, they are found in the same place posted to the news last Tuesday. On the little gnome named 'Terblyn Zelbus' inside the Temple of Solusek Ro (connected to Lavastorm). You can find him on the second level right next to our quest NPC's. The spells cost from 13 to 16pp each depending on your faction. Using these on others, you must be grouped with them and they do get a confirmation box.

Ele
01-19-2016, 01:33 PM
Really wonder how much the classic DA and melee stun mechanic would have affected Chardok AE all these years.

In a later patch, Terblyn Zelbus will also carry the future "Lesser" Translocates and the Velious Translocates along with the Small Portal Fragments.

This era should have also added TL confirmation boxes rather than instant hit TL.

Telin
01-19-2016, 03:00 PM
Where's the runnyeye revamp?

Daldaen
01-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Damnit! That's included in the 2nd one and I can't edit my post!!!

Tameth
01-19-2016, 07:20 PM
reeeevamps?!

Salaryman
02-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Quiver haste is working on my Paladin not just for rangers.

ArumTP
02-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Wu's armor and rest of shawls?

Erati
02-12-2016, 01:10 PM
Wu's armor and rest of shawls?

I thought Shawl 7 was in just not in notes

maybe bugged?

Daldaen
02-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Both of those went in I'm fairly sure.

icedwards
02-15-2016, 02:51 PM
Completed Shawl 6, Shawl 7 seems to be missing a number of combines and quest triggers.

1) Enchanted Velium Powder (Baking, no Fail)
x1 Runed Sea Shell (EB)
x1 Small Brick of Velium

This combine doesn't work in the mixing bowl as stated on the wiki. First step required to create the Blank Rune.

2) Liquid Velium (Brewing, 135)
x1 Rubbing Alcohol
x1 Small Piece of Velium

Rubbing alcohol isn't available from either Karey or Adia in Thurgadin, unconfirmed if "a mortician" in West Cabilis sells it.

3) Rune Casing (Jewelcrafting, 152)
x1 Rune Casing Pattern
x1 Small Piece of Velium
x2 Platinum Bar

Quest trigger "what casing?" to Talem Tucter in Thurgadin starts quest dialogue ("combine two platinum bars, etc") but you don't receive the Rune Casing Pattern.

I've confirmed that the Iceclad Cutlassfish is available and can be combined to produce the Cutlassfish Oil. Unsure if the Swordfish Tooth or Molkor Hide are dropping yet in Siren's Grotto.

contemptor
02-17-2016, 12:08 AM
Completed Shawl 6, Shawl 7 seems to be missing a number of combines and quest triggers.

1) Enchanted Velium Powder (Baking, no Fail)
x1 Runed Sea Shell (EB)
x1 Small Brick of Velium

This combine doesn't work in the mixing bowl as stated on the wiki. First step required to create the Blank Rune.

2) Liquid Velium (Brewing, 135)
x1 Rubbing Alcohol
x1 Small Piece of Velium

Rubbing alcohol isn't available from either Karey or Adia in Thurgadin, unconfirmed if "a mortician" in West Cabilis sells it.

3) Rune Casing (Jewelcrafting, 152)
x1 Rune Casing Pattern
x1 Small Piece of Velium
x2 Platinum Bar

Quest trigger "what casing?" to Talem Tucter in Thurgadin starts quest dialogue ("combine two platinum bars, etc") but you don't receive the Rune Casing Pattern.

I've confirmed that the Iceclad Cutlassfish is available and can be combined to produce the Cutlassfish Oil. Unsure if the Swordfish Tooth or Molkor Hide are dropping yet in Siren's Grotto.
I did Wu's to 158, and then the arctic wyvern hide after for tailoring, then successfully made the 6th shawl.

I also confirmed I cannot do the first 7th combine, the Enchanted Velium Powder combine, in a mixing bowl. Not sure if partially implemented May patch was intentional or just a couple misses?

Edit- Looks like the cab guy does have rubbing alcohol for sale btw

ravi
02-17-2016, 03:07 PM
And Wizards can no longer Translocate themselves.

Needs to be fixed.

Thanks

contemptor
02-17-2016, 08:18 PM
I did Wu's to 158, and then the arctic wyvern hide after for tailoring, then successfully made the 6th shawl.

I also confirmed I cannot do the first 7th combine, the Enchanted Velium Powder combine, in a mixing bowl. Not sure if partially implemented May patch was intentional or just a couple misses?

Edit- Looks like the cab guy does have rubbing alcohol for sale btw
So mixing bowl does not work for the powder, but Mortar and Pestle does. Not sure why it says to do that if you're a rogue in the wiki.

beta
04-11-2016, 09:33 AM

Omg I can't wait... Have needed only the Cape for months

Tamiyo
04-11-2016, 11:19 AM

Omg I can't wait... Have needed only the Cape for months

Hope to see you get it Krum