PDA

View Full Version : Empire take notes from the bluebies...

silo32
01-15-2016, 04:45 PM
Taken from this post: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225014

The idea that in order to be in a high end guild you need to be jobless and have 80%+ attendance to make it is wrong and stupid. Even the hardcore guilds (like rampage) have low attendance raiders we look at the quality/knowledge a player has rather then his attendance and these people still get loot. Example, I work 50 hrs a week, have a real life,dont wake up for most batphones during my sleep hours and i still manage a 50-60% RA and thats actually pretty fkin high for our guild, We have a huge playerbase that run 10-30% and just log on to kill a dragon a few times a week and thats great.

Low attendance warm bodies shouldn't re rewarded vs the raiders that are of quality/knowledgeable/longevity

longevity

longevity

after seeing gzaz cherry picked pixels early kunark it was sickening giving him a fungi, gear, shields, drapped in pixels when he showed up in rugged raw high such a low quality scumbag, on par with zuranthium and many others

who never invested any time into his own char only to beg, beg, cry, beg, beg

this is why you lost quality players after velious

this is why you are a cancer

this is why after aimchat is BIS the empire will fall

heartbrand
01-15-2016, 05:02 PM
We raided Vulak with 102 last night.

Blue has variance hence the RA difference

Empire raids about 12 hours total each week

Three non aimchat core got all the Vulak drops last night

Cool thread ur a moran

dis_mornin
01-15-2016, 05:19 PM
We raided Vulak with 102 last night.

Blue has variance hence the RA difference

Empire raids about 12 hours total each week

Three non aimchat core got all the Vulak drops last night

Cool thread ur a moran

So basically what your saying is.. If you have a pulse and want Vulak loot.. App Empire?

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 05:20 PM
empire values high RA% because their raid schedule is incredibly casual and easy to plan around because they are at the same times on the same days and run for about the same length every week, with very few exceptions when timers get pushed (usually only happens when the servers have issues, like mass desynchs or zone crashes)

since tmo-red died i'm playing on a significantly more casual basis than i did in the past, and i have around 90%ra in empire. by comparison, in tmo-red i was consistently the single highest attendance member in the guild and my ra% was usually around 80-85%. i was significantly more immersed and dedicated during this time, than I am now. the only time my raid attendance was ever passed up by any member of TMO, was during/immediately after i disappeared for a month for surgery. (not counting darkdeath, obviously being the one creating the schedules gives you an attendance% bias)

empire is casual as fuck and they get to operate that way because they're the top dogs with no competition over their targets. getting near 100ra in empire is easy. the more "casual" guilds have to rely on calling last minute raids at inconsistent (or in friends' case, just plain unhealthy) hours because they don't control content or in blue's case have to deal with variance.

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 05:23 PM
────────────────────────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────
─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─████ ██─────────████████──████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░ ██─────────██░░░░██──██░░░░██─
─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░ ██─────────████░░██──██░░████─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░ ██───────────██░░░░██░░░░██───
─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░ ██───────────████░░░░░░████───
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░ ██─────────────████░░████─────
─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██████████─██░░ ██───────────────██░░██───────
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░ ██───────────────██░░██───────
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░ ██████████───────██░░██───────
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░ ░░░░░░░░██───────██░░██───────
─██████──██████─██████─────────██████─────────████ ██████████───────██████───────
────────────────────────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────

─██████████████─██████████████─████████████───████ ██████████─████████──████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░████─██░░ ░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░██──██░░░░██─
─██████░░██████─██░░██████░░██─██░░████░░░░██─██░░ ██████░░██─████░░██──██░░████─
─────██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░ ██──██░░██───██░░░░██░░░░██───
─────██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░ ██████░░██───████░░░░░░████───
─────██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░ ░░░░░░░░██─────████░░████─────
─────██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░ ██████░░██───────██░░██───────
─────██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░ ██──██░░██───────██░░██───────
─────██░░██─────██░░██████░░██─██░░████░░░░██─██░░ ██──██░░██───────██░░██───────
─────██░░██─────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░████─██░░ ██──██░░██───────██░░██───────
─────██████─────██████████████─████████████───████ ██──██████───────██████───────
(empirer99.com)

magician
01-15-2016, 05:31 PM
lol cool post op nobody gives a fuck

Hope this helps

-engelburt leader to the warlords of the empire, loyal AIMCHAT legionnaire

Redi
01-15-2016, 05:42 PM
@op

who r u and why are u such a weirdo?

Colgate
01-15-2016, 05:58 PM
p sure silo32 is that sponge guy

we called him out for having tons of anonymous accounts on the forums and shit talking us while being guilded, he lied about it, we called his bluff, he had a meltdown and quit playing

he was a literal low attendance warm body, this thread is weird coming from him

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 06:16 PM
People living off their parents, worried about Vulak loot in 2016 on a server with no pvp.

server reaching new lows

i have 2 girlfriends, a full time job, travel or go backpacking almost every weekend and i have like 90%ra in empire sorry your life is in shambles but there's no need to project it upon others

Drakaris
01-15-2016, 06:20 PM
i have 2 girlfriends, a full time job, travel or go backpacking almost every weekend and i have like 90%ra in empire sorry your life is in shambles but there's no need to project it upon others

Yeah. . . I don't believe you dude. . .

I stopped playing video games altogether when I was fucking 2 girls at once. No time for that shit.

MEGANS LAW
01-15-2016, 06:21 PM

I stopped playing video games altogether when I was fucking 2 girls at once. No time for that shit.

2 girls at a time?

Weren't you playing EQ when u were married? Now you've quit cause you're fucking 2+ girls at a time?

LOL jesus you are a freak

Redi
01-15-2016, 06:24 PM

I stopped playing video games altogether when I was cucked by 2 guys at once. No time for that shit.

Drakaris
01-15-2016, 06:26 PM
2 girls at a time?

Weren't you playing EQ when u were married? Now you've quit cause you're fucking 2+ girls at a time?

LOL jesus you are a freak

This was back in 08.

I spend time with the family and exercise while on leave. It's a full time job on its own, considering we went to the dentist and did a bunch of shit yesterday

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 06:26 PM

it works out pretty nicely, they both work during the hours empire raids thanks to my timezone difference with the guild so everquest never really interferes unless raids run reallly late. both of em are only planning on living in this state for like 6-9 months so i don't really have to deal with commitment type shit that would cut into my schedule which helps a lot. p much just chill friends i hang out with on the reg & bang. one of em might roll a ranger on red p soon here actually :cool:

FraggleRock
01-15-2016, 06:28 PM
p sure silo32 is that sponge guy

we called him out for having tons of anonymous accounts on the forums and shit talking us while being guilded, he lied about it, we called his bluff, he had a meltdown and quit playing

he was a literal low attendance warm body, this thread is weird coming from him

99% of empire at warm bodies. you sound bitter

Drakaris
01-15-2016, 06:29 PM
it works out pretty nicely, they both work during the hours empire raids thanks to my timezone difference with the guild so everquest never really interferes unless raids run reallly late. both of em are only planning on living in this state for like 6-9 months so i don't really have to deal with commitment type shit that would cut into my schedule which helps a lot. p much just chill friends i hang out with on the reg & bang. one of em might roll a ranger on red p soon here actually :cool:

Cool. Females don't last long in empire FYI.

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 06:30 PM
Cool. Females don't last long in empire FYI.

if you read the post i said she works during the hours empire raids, just gonna be a casual player

Heebo
01-15-2016, 06:47 PM
This was back in 08.

I spend time with the family and exercise while on leave. It's a full time job on its own, considering we went to the dentist and did a bunch of shit yesterday

HOW DO YOUR POSTS KEEP GETTING WEIRDER?

hammbone
01-15-2016, 07:09 PM
This was back in 08.

such an odd duck

barrettdc1
01-16-2016, 03:37 PM
one of em might roll a ranger on red p soon here actually :cool:

found the slam-pig

Efwan
01-16-2016, 04:00 PM
How many people were there for their last AoW kill? Or Tunare? Or 10th ring?

AzzarTheGod
01-16-2016, 05:02 PM
Taken from this post: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225014

Low attendance warm bodies shouldn't re rewarded vs the raiders that are of quality/knowledgeable/longevity

longevity

longevity

after seeing gzaz cherry picked pixels early kunark it was sickening giving him a fungi, gear, shields, drapped in pixels when he showed up in rugged raw high such a low quality scumbag, on par with zuranthium and many others

who never invested any time into his own char only to beg, beg, cry, beg, beg

this is why you lost quality players after velious

this is why you are a cancer

this is why after aimchat is BIS the empire will fall

Weird post