PDA

View Full Version : My noob story

RicePaddy22
01-14-2016, 07:00 PM
Hey all. New member here, So excited to be back in the EQ community!! I played back in Kunark with some buddies that I went to school with but have been away since. So I recently dl'ed p99 and decided to roll a human monk, mostly because that is the area I was most familiar with. I must admit that the geography is confusing to me and since there is no map in game I am constantly switching to my p99 wiki page :cool: After Creation I managed to run across an evil toon, by the name of NukesHard;), camping guards at the freeport malitia house. I kindly asked if I could loot his trash which he had no problem with. Looted prolly 5 rotations of guards for a total of something like 50pp.. not bad for a lvl 1 toon. I then ran across a bard, Novasong;), at lvl 3 who gave me some decent noob mnk gear. We grouped for hours eventually camping Orc 1. Crazy how many memmories came back in those six hours. So here come my question, is anyone interested in re-rolling toons to group/duo together? Since I just jumped back in I play fairly avidly. Pacific Standard. IF you have a alt around 10 maybe we can duo/group with my monk or we could re-roll new toons altogether.