PDA

View Full Version : RELEASE LUCLIN ON RED

Pages : [1] 2

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 11:49 AM
One of the reasons for low pop on red is there just isn't that much to do outside of raids since the majority of gear that can be obtained outside of raids is meaningless due to the small server dynamic in play. This means less pvp available, and less fun. Luclin provides the AA grind that gives people a reason to play around the clock. That means tons of people EXPing, tons of PVP targets, more people on server around the clock.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

http://almarsguides.com/Almar's%20Stuff/EQ/AAs/2.jpg

Redi
01-14-2016, 11:49 AM
bumping and donating

Kergan
01-14-2016, 11:52 AM
3/3 baking mastery can't wait yessssss

Tassador
01-14-2016, 12:00 PM
Just wipe and let's do classic with p99 engine again. thats the real dream. More than likely end game the results will remain the same but the journey man would be great.

Voted classic timeline and no to luclin.

Platexchange
01-14-2016, 12:04 PM
AAs really reenergized neck beards who didn't raid. A decent geared toon with max AA was even formidable against raid geared pvpers. Sadly, I believe numerous times they have stated that the code for AAs was deleted and it's not coming back

Ragnaros
01-14-2016, 12:09 PM
yes will come back if this happens

Samsung
01-14-2016, 12:17 PM

Kergan
01-14-2016, 12:25 PM
AAs really reenergized neck beards who didn't raid. A decent geared toon with max AA was even formidable against raid geared pvpers. Sadly, I believe numerous times they have stated that the code for AAs was deleted and it's not coming back

Other servers have it. They could do it if they wanted. It doesn't really fit the model of the server though.

Llandris
01-14-2016, 12:38 PM
I don't deal with much on the Dev side, besides reporting bugs/exploits/broken quests, but that's never going to happen. It's not in Nilbogs vision

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Red is a bastard child as it is with numerous non classic custom features. Time to use Red as the testing ground. Release Luclin 2016.

dis_mornin
01-14-2016, 12:56 PM
As much as I would be against Luclin. Or any cry convo about how server is in dumps and needs change (not saying that's what HB is doing)... I would be for eventual customization to the box in form of AAs wih velly still being max expac. If done right it could be cool. % chance it is done right or anything close is done at all? 1 in 292.3 million. Worse than the recent powerball.

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 01:13 PM
The other great part of Luclin is the VT key farm which is basically Pained Soul x10. More open targets farming mobs, more people online playing, more PvP. Velious just provides very little reasons to play outside of raids.

miraclegrow2
01-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Everquest began at luclin

to all the luclin haters, you suck.

Voland
01-14-2016, 01:19 PM
I miss watching Norrath rise in the sky while sitting in Hollowshade Moor... go Luclin!

Redi
01-14-2016, 01:23 PM
Red is a bastard child as it is with numerous non classic custom features. Time to use Red as the testing ground. Release Luclin 2016.

easy_lee
01-14-2016, 01:26 PM
I don't think this would be a good move, because the server population is already too small for the size of the game world.

If people want to PvP, the number one requirement is that they be in the same place. Aside form two porting classes, EverQuest doesn't have a fast travel system like many games do. We have to walk from place to place, and more zones means that players are more spread out. That's why PvP was less common in Kunark than in classic, and is less common now than in Kunark.

The second major requirement for PvP to be good is that the people engaging in it need to be roughly balanced. A warrior resisting spell after spell from a caster due to having all the resist gear is boring for both parties. Players also need to be close to the same level. Kunark made PvP worse by adding ten levels (one more barrier to PvP since people aren't the same level) and tons of overpowered gear. Velious is further exacerbating this problem. Luclin would be one more nail in the coffin.

AAs don't help this problem, because it still takes a long time to build them up, just like it takes a long time to get pixels. AAs would be one more way to give veterans an advantage over noobs, thus one more barrier to new players joining.

The classic timeline, 50 levels with no Kunark, Velious, or kittens, was the best for PvP on red. That content is what our population can sustain.

Luclin would be fine on the blue server if they ever wanted to do it, but it would hurt red. And I don't think Luclin is in the cards for blue, either.

Redi
01-14-2016, 01:27 PM
whats it gonna hurt, we are already basically Alcatraz for the blue server

only outcomes are positive outcomes

FraggleRock
01-14-2016, 01:33 PM
Cats on the moon!!

Kerwin
01-14-2016, 01:51 PM
luclin was alright, PoP way better tho

Jazzy
01-14-2016, 01:56 PM
would donate big bucks tomorrow for a classic only red svr refresh

krazyGlue
01-14-2016, 01:57 PM
Voted no, hope you enjoy raiding 60+ hours a week on a 100 Pop server

Redi
01-14-2016, 02:05 PM
hope you enjoy complaining about people raiding on said server, while wishing you were in said guild raiding w said people

grannock
01-14-2016, 02:07 PM

Griefed off the server already?

krazyGlue
01-14-2016, 02:08 PM
hope you enjoy complaining about people raiding on said server, while wishing you were in said guild raiding w said people
Wish I was in the same guild with you ? Lol

derpcake
01-14-2016, 02:08 PM
I don't deal with much on the Dev side, besides reporting bugs/exploits/broken quests, but that's never going to happen. It's not in Nilbogs vision

how about a wipe?

Lime
01-14-2016, 02:25 PM
I cannot wait for the blue migrants to slowly turn on each other after they realize that getting loot for the purpose of progression is pointless with no future expansions planned.

The human butt can only take so many hours in ToV before it gives out.

http://www.officedepot.com/resource/blob/10958/e6f1646d192b63b1750ecc9b165ad8d3/icon-smart-layer-data.jpg

Kergan
01-14-2016, 02:42 PM
The blue server will survive for a long time, based on the fact that even the most hardcore person will probably have to raid for 3 years to get BiS.

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 02:48 PM
I cannot wait for the blue migrants to slowly turn on each other after they realize that getting loot for the purpose of progression is pointless with no future expansions planned.

http://www.officedepot.com/resource/blob/10958/e6f1646d192b63b1750ecc9b165ad8d3/icon-smart-layer-data.jpg

Incredibly ironic coming from a guy who has poop socked multiple PVE MMO's in a row now at Korean play time levels.

Jarlon
01-14-2016, 03:11 PM
The other great part of Luclin is the VT key farm which is basically Pained Soul x10. More open targets farming mobs, more people online playing, more PvP. Velious just provides very little reasons to play outside of raids.

This is what unmotivated and lower tier players said about the key, truth is it can pretty easily done in a day or two at neckbeard levels of play. Most people were extremely casual back then, The entire key has several times taken me less time than the average pained soul lol. I even at one point xfered to the legends server and had my key done in one day along with the friend i came with. Hard key lol

Bokke
01-14-2016, 03:13 PM
Luclin was a great expansion.

Not sure the population of RED99 could really sustain it but maybe AAs/ safe zones etc would bring more blue players over.

Now that Velious is out id be more in favour of a new classic server that follows a classic timeline through to a possible Luclin release.

Colgate
01-14-2016, 03:16 PM
would rather see a server wipe and restart in classic than adding more zones/content

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 03:16 PM
Luclin was a great expansion.

Not sure the population of RED99 could really sustain it but maybe AAs/ safe zones etc would bring more blue players over.

Now that Velious is out id be more in favour of a new classic server that follows a classic timeline through to a possible Luclin release.

I think the hope would be with AA's, more people would be online. I have no reason to be on right now while I'm sitting on hold @ work, because there's nothing to do other than get ganked and plug and/or click a CT pot and get killed lost in the maze. Luclin, or AA's, gives me a reason to be online grinding, which provides more PvP opportunities, more people playing, more groups, more EXP chances for newer players struggling to find groups, etc., etc., etc.

Bokke
01-14-2016, 03:17 PM
This is what unmotivated and lower tier players said about the key, truth is it can pretty easily done in a day or two at neckbeard levels of play. Most people were extremely casual back then, The entire key has several times taken me less time than the average pained soul lol. I even at one point xfered to the legends server and had my key done in one day along with the friend i came with. Hard key lol

I just don't believe you. You either did this much later on the timeline or you got extremely lucky.

SSRA part alone would take weeks because you did it in groups and generally speaking would need to stick around while your partners also got the piece.

Kergan
01-14-2016, 03:21 PM
would rather see a server wipe and restart in classic than adding more zones/content

A meaningful comment, coming from an officer in the top guild who dominates content. If even the people with the most to lose are willing to nuke the server to rebuild it from the ground up so more people can enjoy it then maybe it is time the staff takes a good hard look at their stance on a wipe.

I personally would flush my 5 level 60s down the toilet tomorrow if I could play on a legit vanilla only FFA PVP server with P99 code.

Bokke
01-14-2016, 03:21 PM

Why not both? Classic server, classic timeline, with the hint of a promise of more to come after Velious. I really believe the promise of Velious during Kunark kept people immersed.

I think the hope would be with AA's, more people would be online. I have no reason to be on right now while I'm sitting on hold @ work, because there's nothing to do other than get ganked and plug and/or click a CT pot and get killed lost in the maze. Luclin, or AA's, gives me a reason to be online grinding, which provides more PvP opportunities, more people playing, more groups, more EXP chances for newer players struggling to find groups, etc., etc., etc.

Another benefit of AAs was they kept people playing their main characters. I genuinely think they improved the PvP landscape too, with a few exceptions: deathtouch should not one shot out of the gates (it was nerfed very fast on live anyway), and the instant exodus line of AAs is unnecessary on a custom server.

A Luclin server in my mind would also be more attractive to blue players with safe trading hubs and enough serious raid content for 3 guilds the size of Empire.

Kergan
01-14-2016, 03:22 PM
I just don't believe you. You either did this much later on the timeline or you got extremely lucky.

SSRA part alone would take weeks because you did it in groups and generally speaking would need to stick around while your partners also got the piece.

Yeah, one day my ass. I got moderately lucky on 3 of the 10 key pieces and it still took a week of me and my bro taking turns camping that shit.

Redi
01-14-2016, 03:24 PM
Wish I was in the same guild with you ? Lol

http://i.imgur.com/PDDrwl8.png

Colgate
01-14-2016, 03:25 PM
there are just a few insanely stupid things about luclin pvp that turn it off completely to me, like you mentioned instant druid evac AA, nexus gate, manaburn, ancient bard mez, etc.

grannock
01-14-2016, 03:25 PM
We lost, no point, server sucks, wipe it all. Logical progression of thoughts.

Bokke
01-14-2016, 03:29 PM
there are just a few insanely stupid things about luclin pvp that turn it off completely to me, like you mentioned instant druid evac AA, nexus gate, manaburn, ancient bard mez, etc.

These things weren't too bad on live due to the server populations and the the size of end game guildvsguild pvp, that said, instant druid EVAC has no place on a custom low population red server. Id advocate for that being removed from the start.

Manaburn and Deathtouch were later on changed to only do 75% of a target's health, that was a quality of life change made for pvp.

I don't think ancient bard mez came out until Planes of Power? In any case I didn't mind it too much. On a brand new server there would only be a handful of cure shields anyway.

Kergan
01-14-2016, 03:32 PM
Part of the reason people liked classic/vanilla PVP so much is because the time investment difference isn't nearly the deciding factor in PVP encounters that it becomes later on. People are legitimately wearing level 20 shit like hollowed bone bracers, runed bone forks, or at the very least easy to obtain items like skull shaped barbute.

The lack of a meaningful gear gap or insanely overpriced/difficult to obtain class defining spells leads to more people being competitive in end game PVP. Battles were won more on organization and overall skill level then just having double the HP of your opponent. The PVP was just...better.

You combine that with an extremely condensed world, where really no spot in the game aside from some out of the way places in the Karanas, Lake Rathetear or OOT are more than a 5 minute run away from a portal with SoW, and you have better PVP that occurs more often.

Toss in the fact that any mob in the game at that point can be done with half of what is required for the baseline top tier target in Velious, and you have the recipe for a server that actually revolves around PVP instead of it just happening by accident 90% of the time.

Lime
01-14-2016, 03:37 PM
Incredibly ironic coming from a guy who has poop socked multiple PVE MMO's in a row now at Korean play time levels.

Looks like I hit a nerve. #42 on the DKP list. Hope you got a Serta.

Mid Level Monarchists - You may not get everything you ask for but eventually you'll have a full suit of velious armor. Number of raids to be fully geared: 1,200-1,300

#42 Checkraise Attendance 210
Raids per Top Tier Item 52.50

Disgusting.

SamwiseRed
01-14-2016, 03:40 PM
rogean said he literally ripped luclin code out, AAs and shit. no way they will be able to put that back in on the current set up. i could be wrong but it sounds like they would have to start from scratch or at 3-4 years back from the current version. better chances of just getting a diff dev team to start on a new custom box.

if you just want the zones and mobs, maybe it would take as much.

Barladore
01-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Why not both? Classic server, classic timeline, with the hint of a promise of more to come after Velious. I really believe the promise of Velious during Kunark kept people immersed.

This,

There has been so much changed in the past 4 years: Exp rates and group bonus, insta click pvp items, class customizations, items that ruined pvp, exp loss on pvp death, /ooc, yellowtext (we could go on and on). All for the better if you ask me, unfortunately most of those changes came too late or too early to retain some of the players that were grief'd off by them. Never the less a restart of this exact server would surely re-immerse hundreds of people.

Not to mention the amounts of RMT, just and unjust banning's, multiple members of staff dismissed and a general loss of faith in the red community.

RESET BUTTON

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 03:49 PM
I just think a classic restart, while fun for a bit, will suffer the same problem every MMO has. Once I progress my character to the max, I have nothing to do other than make an alt, or not play. AA's present a never ending grind that keeps people playing, which was the number one complaint people had about them. However, on a server of sickos like red99, I think it would result in constant pop.

Redi
01-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Warm Bodies - Forgetable

checking in

Bokke
01-14-2016, 03:56 PM
I just think a classic restart, while fun for a bit, will suffer the same problem every MMO has. Once I progress my character to the max, I have nothing to do other than make an alt, or not play. AA's present a never ending grind that keeps people playing, which was the number one complaint people had about them. However, on a server of sickos like red99, I think it would result in constant pop.

That's why the promise of more expansions is important. Classic EQ has a lot to do once you hit max level, Kunark will only be months away so you will be preparing either by doing tradeskills, leveling an alt, or farming cash. A new server timeline gives a lot of time for the developers to consider Luclin, and the hint of Luclin maybe appearing after Velious will keep people immersed during Velious.

Not to mention the amounts of RMT, just and unjust banning's, multiple members of staff dismissed and a general loss of faith in the red community.

Don't forget all the cure shields, AoNs, amassed wealth, and insane number of alternate characters which never existed on live.

Kergan
01-14-2016, 04:23 PM
It took them like 4 years to do Velious, Luclin has just as much content plus AAs thrown in. Pushing for a wipe and restart is one thing, especially if the population continues to fall...but asking for Luclin is just a waste of time.

The way to keep peoples interest here long term isn't to continually release static content - that is what actual gaming companies do with full time development staff and funding. On a free server you need to create dynamic player driven mechanisms and let the server run itself (i.e. city control type stuff present on some other PVP servers).

Spyder73
01-14-2016, 04:48 PM

I think that reality is starting to set in for everyone. The best answer I have is to do custom content and make Kunark bosses actually relevant and drop high end loot, that way there is more than 1 zone for people to raid in, will make the world feel big again.

Make a new server? Well then you just split your already low population....there are no good answers here.

easy_lee
01-14-2016, 04:50 PM
Part of the reason people liked classic/vanilla PVP so much is because the time investment difference isn't nearly the deciding factor in PVP encounters that it becomes later on. People are legitimately wearing level 20 shit like hollowed bone bracers, runed bone forks, or at the very least easy to obtain items like skull shaped barbute.

The lack of a meaningful gear gap or insanely overpriced/difficult to obtain class defining spells leads to more people being competitive in end game PVP. Battles were won more on organization and overall skill level then just having double the HP of your opponent. The PVP was just...better.

You combine that with an extremely condensed world, where really no spot in the game aside from some out of the way places in the Karanas, Lake Rathetear or OOT are more than a 5 minute run away from a portal with SoW, and you have better PVP that occurs more often.

Toss in the fact that any mob in the game at that point can be done with half of what is required for the baseline top tier target in Velious, and you have the recipe for a server that actually revolves around PVP instead of it just happening by accident 90% of the time.

QFT

Pushing for more content is a blue thing. A PvP Server doesn't need more content, it needs the content it has to be interesting, accessible, and balanced. If we compare this server to dedicated PvP games, we'll see that dedicated PvP is more about tweaks, balancing, and events than it is about adding content.

Classic was as accessible and balanced as EQ ever was, and fit our low server population. Kunark didn't, and while the devs did a commendable job working on it, the community still deteriorated. And Velious is a blue-like ghost town for the same reasons.

Besides, classic is as classic as fuck as classic as fuck gets.

Barladore
01-14-2016, 05:00 PM
The main reason kunark deteriorating was because it lasted for 2 and a half years. Had it been on a classic timetable no where near as many players would have gone on to other games. If the server had retained more players from previous expansions, velious wouldn't seem so abandoned.

The only challenge would be convincing Rogean we don't care that he would be going back on his word about never resetting any of his servers. Call it a beta.

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 05:05 PM
Timeline of New Server
By Dr. Heartbergstein

Month One: Tons of pvp in newbie zones and other hot exp spots such as Oasis / South Karana. A couple of fun clashes between the power gamers in Sol B & Guk.

Month Two: One PvE focused guild has emerged, majority of it's members are now level 50 or close to level 50, and are beginning to do Vox & Nagafen. Once this guild has established itself, most people will try to app. Couple of other smaller "pvp" guilds who are all fighting each other and ignore large PvE focused guild. Nagafen kill comes first, followed by Vox a week later. Most of these PvE players only logging in to kill the dragons or farm a MS if they don't have one yet. Some will begin preparing their melee alts for Kunark launch.

Month Three: Pop has died down, most newbie zones and mid level exp zones are now empty. Sole pvp spots are now Guk and Sol B between the EQ Lifer's who farm away constantly. Planes come out shortly. CT is killed day one by PvE guild. Guild begins getting lustrous armor. Server pop is in low 30's outside of raid time. People begin asking for a wipe, PvE guild members ask for Kunark launch.

the end.

Tameth
01-14-2016, 05:23 PM
I don't know what Luclin is

easy_lee
01-14-2016, 05:31 PM
Timeline of New Server
By Dr. Heartbergstein.

Hence teams, limited guild size, anti-zerg controls, PvP incentives via tokens and the like, or similar to prevent the same raid mentality from popping up in any form. The difference is that in classic, it was easier to find PvP and the PvP was more accessible for new players and balanced for casters. And in classic, we didn't have fungi twinks shitting on the new players.

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Balanced for casters? Melee were worthless. If anything, Luclin with the release of AA's and focus items is when the game truly becomes balanced.

easy_lee
01-14-2016, 05:59 PM
Balanced for casters? Melee were worthless. If anything, Luclin with the release of AA's and focus items is when the game truly becomes balanced.

Melee have never been worthless. What happened in Kunark is that melee became OP. People then decided that melee being OP was the norm, and that classic must have been imbalanced. I can see that you were a victim of that mentality.

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Yea melee were awesome in classic with their 20/40 ratio weapons that did 10 damage vs 800 damage ice comets. You got me man.

Redi
01-14-2016, 06:11 PM
gotem

Kergan
01-14-2016, 07:22 PM
It is not a difficult task to tweak resists so that you don't take 800 damage ice comets when wearing resist gear. It also wouldn't be hard to make melees hit harder on low AC targets in PVP.

The only reason Luclin was somewhat balanced is virtually every offensive class had some sort of retarded long cooldown instagib ability.

easy_lee
01-14-2016, 07:29 PM
It is not a difficult task to tweak resists so that you don't take 800 damage ice comets when wearing resist gear. It also wouldn't be hard to make melees hit harder on low AC targets in PVP.

The only reason Luclin was somewhat balanced is virtually every offensive class had some sort of retarded long cooldown instagib ability.

Right. Adding a bunch of long cool down AA abilities just encourages people to use them all then run away until they refresh. That's really not interesting PvP for most people, as most people don't play wizards.

AzzarTheGod
01-14-2016, 08:20 PM
whats it gonna hurt, we are already basically Alcatraz for the blue server

only outcomes are positive outcomes

AzzarTheGod
01-14-2016, 08:24 PM

Old excuse and it doesn't hold up anymore.

Nilbog explicitly stated that he is not against Luclin. He said he doesn't want to do the work for Luclin because he personally doesn't feel passionate about Luclin.

He can hire another volunteer and supervise Luclin development without doing any of the work.

This is also a major reason to hire another developer and get to work.

Red is the testbed, its not a classic server. It has a litany of unclassic changes and gameplay additions and subtractions.

Time to experiment a little more and use Red to beta test Luclin for blue some day.

karsten
01-14-2016, 08:30 PM
HB and tomatoking want luclin

HEHE :D:D:D

Dillian
01-14-2016, 08:37 PM
While I like Luclin and I believe that Luclin is part of classic eq, I know it wont happen here. So I support a full server wipe for both servers along the lines of a classic timeline, not the years between each expansion.

dontbanpls
01-14-2016, 08:42 PM
how the fuck are you guys championing the end of classic everquest just a few months in velious yall have a god damn sickness

TheBiznessTZ
01-14-2016, 08:43 PM
I approve the push for Luclin / AA's being added into the game. All i want to do is play my ranger and not feel the pressure to make alt #53 just to feel like I'm not wasting my time.

dontbanpls
01-14-2016, 08:44 PM
that shits your own fault for being such a fair weather player and not trying to create enjoyment on the server for more than one guild.

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 08:58 PM
It's been 5 months of Velious, and on live xpacs were 6 months apart.

Tradesonred
01-14-2016, 09:01 PM
how the fuck are you guys championing the end of classic everquest just a few months in velious yall have a god damn sickness

I scared them shitless will that post

https://memecrunch.com/meme/APSV5/brace2/image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Tradesonred
01-14-2016, 09:02 PM
The thought of a post-EQemu life is too hard to bear

dontbanpls
01-14-2016, 09:14 PM
on live 1000+ people played the game at pretty much all hours of the day so that is a moot point

heartbrand
01-14-2016, 09:22 PM
I agree, it's far easier for most people to experience the content on p99 due to their being less artificial bottle necks in place from competition.

AzzarTheGod
01-14-2016, 09:28 PM
I approve the push for Luclin / AA's being added into the game. All i want to do is play my ranger and not feel the pressure to make alt #53 just to feel like I'm not wasting my time.

HB and pals hitting some solid points against detractors and people who don't play in this thread.

dontbanpls aka Max does not play here and absolutely has no stake in this server.

TheBiznessTZ
01-14-2016, 09:51 PM
HB and pals hitting some solid points against detractors and people who don't play in this thread.

dontbanpls aka Max does not play here and absolutely has no stake in this server.

Also a lot of inner guild disputes in <Empire> come from greedy people trying to gear alts. Which would be less the case with AA's.

Jeni
01-14-2016, 09:55 PM

I can tell you don't remember you childhood address, phone number, or 8th grade science teachers name.

ORIGINAL March 16, 1999
KUNARK April 24, 2000
VELIOUS December 5, 2000
LUCLIN December 4, 2001

miraclegrow2
01-14-2016, 10:00 PM
even if you win on red, you lose.

karsten
01-14-2016, 10:11 PM
this is a nice hard hitting thread

Farzo
01-14-2016, 10:23 PM
Would DONATE and quit my job become a guide-player if thid happened. Lucin best expac.

Knuckle
01-14-2016, 10:53 PM
Everquest began at luclin

to all the luclin haters, you suck.

this explains so much about you

SamwiseRed
01-14-2016, 11:11 PM
luclin had beastlords, one of the more fun classes pve wise i give it that.

dontbanpls
01-14-2016, 11:58 PM

You know what the problem with anon shit posters is? They don't have a leg to stand on.

http://www.r99pvp.net/showplayer.php?p=Lavasoap

Lavasoap Toopac Thunderdome Rathe Mountains January 14 2016 7:06:26 PM
Lavasoap Benlee Thunderdome Rathe Mountains January 14 2016 12:40:41 AM

http://cdn.instructables.com/FT5/GF93/I70AWRQO/FT5GF93I70AWRQO.MEDIUM.gif

iiNGloriouS
01-15-2016, 12:02 AM
We lost, no point, server sucks, wipe it all. Logical progression of thoughts.

Naw just watching everyone go at it with rusty short swords is fuckin gr8. Some fun ass pvp

Tradesonred
01-15-2016, 12:08 AM
The only thing good about Luclin was erudite foreheads

Kergan
01-15-2016, 12:10 AM

Beastlords awesome PVE class for sure.

Sk00ba5t3v3
01-15-2016, 12:57 AM
One of the reasons for low pop on red is there just isn't that much to do outside of raids since the majority of gear that can be obtained outside of raids is meaningless due to the small server dynamic in play. This means less pvp available, and less fun. Luclin provides the AA grind that gives people a reason to play around the clock. That means tons of people EXPing, tons of PVP targets, more people on server around the clock.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

http://almarsguides.com/Almar's%20Stuff/EQ/AAs/2.jpg

Log off for a while.

SamwiseRed
01-15-2016, 01:17 AM
sig test

Colgate
01-15-2016, 01:24 AM
i don't get it

seems obsessive though

Jarlon
01-15-2016, 02:41 AM

I dunno most people didn't actually play in a top tier guild back then and playing for 3-4 hours just makes everything take longer. I did 2 VT keys during lucling and close to 10 during PoP. I have seen 2 ssra peices drop in one pull. I think most of you didn't know top strategies in era for anything was the problem, we were AEing ssra just like we AE'd everywhere else. People talk about an AA grind, you could max your AA's in just a couple of days. Not a week not weeks a couple days.

Lasher
01-15-2016, 03:13 AM
I think the best we could maybe hope for is for nilbog to make a custom expansion using existing zones thus making the world smaller and adding new content. Additionally adding in some type of alternate advancement system be it the AA's or something new so that people have more than just logging on for raids, lodi. Increase the level limit to 65 but make it so you continuously lose exp over time down to lvl 60 this would make it so you would have to keep lvling every day to recoop the exp you lost while you were sleeping/work/took time off

Smedy
01-15-2016, 03:26 AM
luclin would not lead to more people coming back, it would only give empire (or whatever zerg is on lead of current server) a reason to recruit 50 more on top of their 90 to kill whatever blueberry boss there's on the moon

merge red99 with blue, open a new red classic with new current code, tweak resist curve for classic gear, slowly grow pop, don't have retarded gm's from the get go, ban people who shit up the community/server of the bat, profit

Kergan
01-15-2016, 03:36 AM
I'm sure blue would be happy to welcome another tier 1 raid guild into the rotation, fantastic idea.

AzzarTheGod
01-15-2016, 03:39 AM
Lavasoap Toopac Thunderdome Rathe Mountains January 14 2016 7:06:26 PM
Lavasoap Benlee Thunderdome Rathe Mountains January 14 2016 12:40:41 AM

Grats you came back a few days ago after a year layoff and griefed some lowbies farming plat.

Even classicwise is in favor of a Luclin launch on the red99 beta testbed server.

Would DONATE and quit my job become a guide-player if thid happened. Lucin best expac.

This is why I'm pals w/ u.

TheBiznessTZ
01-15-2016, 04:53 AM
Grats you came back a few days ago after a year layoff and griefed some lowbies farming plat.

Even classicwise is in favor of a Luclin launch on the red99 beta testbed server.

This is why I'm pals w/ u.

Too bad they wouldn't let you GM cause you been in Empire.

dontbanpls
01-15-2016, 04:56 AM
what kind of dingle berry names themselves anythingTHEGOD

dontbanpls
01-15-2016, 05:36 AM
who are you though? Rep so clean you can't tell people your name huh

dontbanpls
01-15-2016, 05:44 AM
pfft you don't even have street cred around here yet kiddo

AzzarTheGod
01-15-2016, 05:45 AM
what kind of dingle berry names themselves anythingTHEGOD

What kind of dingle berry questions a 17 year old pk name from classic thinking he is making some kind of point? My classic rep is clean enough to use a classic name. Had a large presence on the Sullon <Hate> forum under this name.

Sorry your rep has hit crawl-from-one-rathole-to-the-next-and-hope-I-don't-get-found-out status a long time ago, rebanpls.

Each tryhard shitpost derail is just another bump for Luclin.

AzzarTheGod
01-15-2016, 05:46 AM
pfft you don't even have street cred around here yet kiddo

They call me lord of the dunks and I have been around the classic and emu pvp scene for a very long time. Sober up and then try posting.

Drakaris
01-15-2016, 06:05 AM
Umm guys... isn't there like an Al Kabor project server? Let Nilbog focus on what works without flushing down years of dev time...

Kergan
01-15-2016, 06:21 AM
Al'Kabor was a live server for the EQ mac client. It was up through PoP. They shut it down a few years ago.

AzzarTheGod
01-15-2016, 06:28 AM
Al'Kabor was a live server for the EQ mac client. Rellapse shut it down a few years ago.

Fixed for accuracy.

Drakaris
01-15-2016, 06:35 AM
Fixed for accuracy.

What is P2002?

Uuruk
01-15-2016, 07:08 AM
sig test

Change that to the mailman fucked my wife and you have a winner.

LostCause
01-15-2016, 07:32 AM
up to PoP is the best imo

all these classic tards gonna be like PoP sucked bleh elbhlsdhflksdjflkdsf

well guess what p99 is far from true classic.

heartbrand
01-15-2016, 09:17 AM
I dunno most people didn't actually play in a top tier guild back then and playing for 3-4 hours just makes everything take longer. I did 2 VT keys during lucling and close to 10 during PoP. I have seen 2 ssra peices drop in one pull. I think most of you didn't know top strategies in era for anything was the problem, we were AEing ssra just like we AE'd everywhere else. People talk about an AA grind, you could max your AA's in just a couple of days. Not a week not weeks a couple days.

You can't really AoE on red

hammbone
01-15-2016, 10:24 AM
honestly, take it to the planes of power. That transportation is just ... soooo friggen good.

miraclegrow2
01-15-2016, 11:14 AM
if you want a pop server play grand creation or eq titan

we are talking about luclin.

heartbrand
01-15-2016, 11:41 AM
lol @ people trying to figure out how they can raid Everquest forever.

Nihilum literally had nothing on the next generation of freaks.

u had a higher time played than Tune yet joined the server 16 months after him. u routinely boxed more than 4 chars simultaneously to do plane of sky on a double digit pop server. u now post here about ur adventures on a 1x exp WoW emu server.

seek help

Odann
01-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Dear MadMax,

Please stop triple posting when you're so rustled. Just login and give me my donation.

Kkthxbai.

krazyGlue
01-15-2016, 11:49 AM
im going to absolutely positively for certain vote no

Redi
01-15-2016, 12:00 PM
u had a higher time played than Tune yet joined the server 16 months after him. u routinely boxed more than 4 chars simultaneously to do plane of sky on a double digit pop server. u now post here about ur adventures on a 1x exp WoW emu server.

seek help

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/BPMdotEXE/Macros/LaughingElfMan.jpg

SamwiseRed
01-15-2016, 12:03 PM
Change that to the mailman fucked my wife and you have a winner.

you seem very obsessed with my wife. considering the entire fan fiction came from a registered sex offender who exposed himself to a minor, I can't see how anyone can cling to his story and/or find it funny. you must be a lonely and sad individual. ill pray for you.

Shift
01-15-2016, 12:07 PM
I would play on Red if it had Luclin of Shadows, but would it have luclin character models or classic?

Kergan
01-15-2016, 12:23 PM
Fixed for accuracy.

Hah, yeah. One of the all time great EQ troll moments.

Redi
01-15-2016, 12:37 PM
luclin models suck obviously

but eqOptions lets you disable new models, so no prob

heartbrand
01-15-2016, 12:50 PM
Massive exaggeration about a known shared character. Did sky once a week since it was the only available content if you weren't in a zerg.

But sure, lets compared that to the guild that made you cry on the forums about you only being able to make 70% raid attendance.

I don't know why you guys get butthurt when you are called out for loving PVE. You get one life, live it doing the thing you love most and fuck the haters.

yup struck a nerve

gotem

Redi
01-15-2016, 12:57 PM
ya thanks for the long explanation defending why u had 3 times as much playtime as tune and started server a month b4 kunark

cringe

Tradesonred
01-15-2016, 01:05 PM
Rogean should release the data on how many hours people have spent in the game, probably wouldnt break the internet but would probably break PVP server chat.

hectorchrist0
01-15-2016, 01:45 PM
luclin lol
if you want to role play a cat you can go some place else

Quiet
01-15-2016, 01:58 PM

Would come back. No reason to play if server is ending at current expansion.

Nirgon
01-15-2016, 02:05 PM
Rogean should release the data on how many hours people have spent in the game, probably wouldnt break the internet but would probably break PVP server chat.

someone on staff did and the top play times are still to this day Nizzar, Lite and Tune

Quiet
01-15-2016, 02:10 PM
Right. Adding a bunch of long cool down AA abilities just encourages people to use them all then run away until they refresh. That's really not interesting PvP for most people, as most people don't play wizards.

isnt this the SK mantra?

Imago
01-15-2016, 02:11 PM
would donate big bucks tomorrow for a classic only red svr refresh

krazyGlue
01-15-2016, 02:15 PM
I remember when I was spying on nihilum for raid timers . I listed to redi beg nizzar to get back into nihilum claiming his real life sucked and he was a very emptional person

LostCause
01-15-2016, 02:32 PM
luclin = new skel models.

Tameth
01-15-2016, 02:43 PM
I have no idea what luclin is

Uuruk
01-15-2016, 02:49 PM
I remember when I was spying on nihilum for raid timers . I listed to redi beg nizzar to get back into nihilum claiming his real life sucked and he was a very emptional person

Diabetes will do that to ya

easy_lee
01-15-2016, 03:07 PM
Would come back. No reason to play if server is ending at current expansion.

Anyone with this mentality should stick to the blue server. You aren't really a PvP player if this is how you think.

heartbrand
01-15-2016, 03:12 PM
Anyone with this mentality should stick to the blue server. You aren't really a PvP player if this is how you think.

I don't get this. EQ is not a PvP centric game. It's a PvE game with PvP enabled on certain servers. When you stop providing new PvE goals, people stop logging in. The PvP in EQ has always been over the PvE. That's why there was no leaderboard on the original PvP server, no BG's, no PvP items etc. They later tried to implement some of these things, and it didn't turn out well see: merger of the PvP servers.

Smedy
01-15-2016, 03:27 PM
luclin should never ever happen, it would directly go against the ideas this project was built upon.

best solution is to merge red99 chars into blue, let em continue to raid and compete with the blue guilds, open up a fresh red99 server that has 2 years classic, 2 year kunark 2 year velious timeline, then repeat the process, no matter if you don't keep the gear it's the journey there that matters, that's whats fun about it

hoarding imaginary items and getting emotionally attached to them are grounds to seek help

SamwiseRed
01-15-2016, 03:29 PM
luclin models suck obviously

but eqOptions lets you disable new models, so no prob

luclin iksars were actually better.

however luclin was a gay expac. just introduce beastlords, halfling pal/ranger and gnome sk/pal and possibly nexus spires for the poor melee bastards who can never find a port. oh and soul binders for obvious reasons of a low pop emulated elf sim.

Redi
01-15-2016, 03:30 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqtCM0_CEAEqqHt.jpg

heartbrand
01-15-2016, 03:31 PM
always love when ppl who dont play chime in on what they want to see on the server they dont play on

SamwiseRed
01-15-2016, 03:32 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqtCM0_CEAEqqHt.jpg

movie so good and i love that scene.

krazyGlue
01-15-2016, 03:37 PM
i play 12 hours a day on red99 and vote no

easy_lee
01-15-2016, 03:43 PM
I don't get this. EQ is not a PvP centric game. It's a PvE game with PvP enabled on certain servers. When you stop providing new PvE goals, people stop logging in. The PvP in EQ has always been over the PvE. That's why there was no leaderboard on the original PvP server, no BG's, no PvP items etc. They later tried to implement some of these things, and it didn't turn out well see: merger of the PvP servers.

Except that Red is a PvP Server. You only play here if you want to PvP. Thus, it stands to reason that Red and Blue should not be the same. And they aren't. We level faster here, because leveling isn't the focus, and we have different resist code and can take coin from other players.

If you're setting up a PvP Server, you do what's best for PvP. You don't just release PvE content and pretend it's still a PvP server, because it isn't. PvE content just makes people want to do PvE. The only way it encourages PvP is if people contest each other for it.

Right now, we don't have anywhere near enough players on this server for people to contest Velious content. It takes too many people to do it at all. We didn't really have enough people for much contest in Kunark, either. And worst of all, there's no real incentive to contest PvE content when zergs are not only possible, but the best strategy.

The only way to create more PvP on this server is to meet the following two requirements:

Players need to be able to PvP. They need to be in the same zones and able to find other players at their level. Every class need to be able to contribute to PvP.
Players need a good reason to PvP, otherwise they will zerg.

Right now, neither requirement is met. Players can't even find each other to PvP, as half the population only logs on for zerg raids and there are too many zones for the pop. Players have no reason to PvP because there's no way to contest raid targets, and no reason to do so either.

The easiest, simplest, and most classic fix is to reset to classic only, implement some sort of anti-zerg measures such as teams or limited-size guild PvP, then tweak as needed. It would take very little effort on the part of the devs, was the most balanced time for PvP, and would revitalize the server by enabling frequent PvP and allowing small groups to flourish.

Luclin would make things worse, and would be a ridiculous amount of work for our administration. Though I'm sure bluebies, who just want to raid decades-old pixels and RP as kittens, would like it. I just wish bluebies wouldn't play or post on Red.

Smedy
01-15-2016, 03:44 PM
always love when ppl who dont play chime in on what they want to see on the server they dont play on

people don't play here but defending the servers integrity is because the server is advertised as a classic pvp server and has always been! thinking that a luclin release so you can raid for another few months and grind AA is going to save the PVP server ludicrous.

pvp servers have a best before date, that date is long overdue. we need a reset so we can start fighting in guk over manastones again, remember it's all about the journey and not about being a psychotic fuck trying horde imaginary items

Colgate
01-15-2016, 03:52 PM
Except that Red is a PvP Server. You only play here if you want to PvP. Thus, it stands to reason that Red and Blue should not be the same. And they aren't. We level faster here, because leveling isn't the focus, and we have different resist code and can take coin from other players.

If you're setting up a PvP Server, you do what's best for PvP. You don't just release PvE content and pretend it's still a PvP server, because it isn't. PvE content just makes people want to do PvE. The only way it encourages PvP is if people contest each other for it.

Right now, we don't have anywhere near enough players on this server for people to contest Velious content. It takes too many people to do it at all. We didn't really have enough people for much contest in Kunark, either. And worst of all, there's no real incentive to contest PvE content when zergs are not only possible, but the best strategy.

The only way to create more PvP on this server is to meet the following two requirements:

Players need to be able to PvP. They need to be in the same zones and able to find other players at their level. Every class need to be able to contribute to PvP.
Players need a good reason to PvP, otherwise they will zerg.

Right now, neither requirement is met. Players can't even find each other to PvP, as half the population only logs on for zerg raids and there are too many zones for the pop. Players have no reason to PvP because there's no way to contest raid targets, and no reason to do so either.

The easiest, simplest, and most classic fix is to reset to classic only, implement some sort of anti-zerg measures such as teams or limited-size guild PvP, then tweak as needed. It would take very little effort on the part of the devs, was the most balanced time for PvP, and would revitalize the server by enabling frequent PvP and allowing small groups to flourish.

Luclin would make things worse, and would be a ridiculous amount of work for our administration. Though I'm sure bluebies, who just want to raid decades-old pixels and RP as kittens, would like it. I just wish bluebies wouldn't play or post on Red.

it sounds to me like you want a game that isn't everquest

might i suggest counter-strike, street fighter, or basketball?

easy_lee
01-15-2016, 03:56 PM
it sounds to me like you want a game that isn't everquest

I'll never understand why people post things which they know aren't true. It's pretty obvious that what I want is classic EQ and a reason to PvP, just like we had in 99. And I'm not the only one.

Drakaris
01-15-2016, 04:00 PM
If you want luclin onwards go to a live progression server or play on p2002.

Quite simple solution really. . .

heartbrand
01-15-2016, 04:00 PM
Ya agree with Colgate on this one. I appreciate your points, you're clearly not just a zombie Troll spewing out garbage like Smedy, but EQ is not a PVP MMO. There's no zone control, special PvP merchants, etc. It's literally just the exact same game as on Blue with a PvP switch flipped on. Every time these emu servers have tried to make a pvp server for EQ that takes the PvE out of the equation [devnoob boxes with 1000x exp, vulak can be boxed with 2 people etc.] they turn into ghost towns within a month. When the PvE incentive to stop logging in goes away, people won't log in anymore just to hunt people down. Who are you hunting down if there's nothing to do in game? Why are you logging in?

It sounds like you're looking for a Crushbone PvP box, which don't get me wrong is fun, but it's not an immersive experience that keeps me logging in for hours at a time week in and week out.

HippoNipple
01-15-2016, 04:04 PM
I'll never understand why people post things which they know aren't true. It's pretty obvious that what I want is classic EQ and a reason to PvP, just like we had in 99. And I'm not the only one.

Everyone is going to have something they want to change. The point is not everyone will want the same changes you want. The further from classic you get the more likely people will be disappointed when they come to a classic server and end up with custom changes someone like yourself pushed.

There are already changes that were implemented on this server that people thought they needed and would help the server be more fun that are now complained about.

Yellow text
Take away exp loss on PvP death
Global /ooc
Leaderboards (only possible with yellow text)
PvP level range changed from 8 to 4
Play nice policy

Smedy
01-15-2016, 04:08 PM
Ya agree with Colgate on this one. I appreciate your points, you're clearly not just a zombie Troll spewing out garbage like Smedy, but EQ is not a PVP MMO

i'll stop u right there, if you're not interested in pvp, there's another server intended for people like you, it's more popular then the red choice so you're not alone with your thoughts, no reason to feel embarrassed, just jump on over and join the fun on blue.

the reason why everquest pvp is fun is because the game is not built around pvp. any mmorpg that builds everything around pvp turns out like a call of duty type game where pvp feels like a grind.

the pvp aspect has died out on red99 as the population has thinned down and with velious comes more zones, another release of a unclassic expansion that's going directly against the mindset of this successful servers would not save red, it would only prolong it's imminent death.

All pvp servers come to an end, as the goal of its players is to fight... when the fight is done it's time to redo it all once more, time to hit up the sands of north ro and get those dervish rings again bros.

SamwiseRed
01-15-2016, 04:09 PM
soul binders
nexus spires
bazaar
beast lords
halfling hybrids
gnome hybrids

those were the things i liked about luclin that would add to this server. otherwise naw. luclin pvp was broken as fuck. uh manaburn anyone?

heartbrand
01-15-2016, 04:14 PM
i'll stop u right there, if you're not interested in pvp, there's another server intended for people like you, it's more popular then the red choice so you're not alone with your thoughts, no reason to feel embarrassed, just jump on over and join the fun on blue.

the reason why everquest pvp is fun is because the game is not built around pvp. any mmorpg that builds everything around pvp turns out like a call of duty type game where pvp feels like a grind.

the pvp aspect has died out on red99 as the population has thinned down and with velious comes more zones, another release of a unclassic expansion that's going directly against the mindset of this successful servers would not save red, it would only prolong it's imminent death.

All pvp servers come to an end, as the goal of its players is to fight... when the fight is done it's time to redo it all once more, time to hit up the sands of north ro and get those dervish rings again bros.

It has "died down" because of this unique phenomenon on red99 where "not doing" pve is somehow cool. On Live, as well as on other MMO's similar to EQ such as EQ2, there's multiple guilds trying to contest each other to slay the dragon. Somehow on Red99 killing the dragon is maligned as something embarrassing. As long as the so-called "hardcore pvpers" have this attitude, then there will continue to be a dearth of meaningful pvp that doesn't involve bind points and catching solo people out during Euro hours. Simply wiping the server will only provide 3-4 weeks of that initial excitement before it turns into the same thing all over again.

Red99 needs another guild or two who are interested in actually playing EverQuest, and a continual flow of PvE progression things, such as AA's, which gives incentives to people to keep logging on and playing, thus creating more PvP opportunities.

EQ is a game about PvP over PvE. Not throwing down in EC for the hell of it. It's also comical to hear all these hardcore pvper's talk as though they're here for the pvp, when they can't be found in open world PvP without a gank squad and multiple clickies searching for guaranteed wins.

Drakaris
01-15-2016, 04:18 PM
It has "died down" because of this unique phenomenon on red99 where "not doing" pve is somehow cool. On Live, as well as on other MMO's similar to EQ such as EQ2, there's multiple guilds trying to contest each other to slay the dragon. Somehow on Red99 killing the dragon is maligned as something embarrassing. As long as the so-called "hardcore pvpers" have this attitude, then there will continue to be a dearth of meaningful pvp that doesn't involve bind points and catching solo people out during Euro hours. Simply wiping the server will only provide 3-4 weeks of that initial excitement before it turns into the same thing all over again.

Red99 needs another guild or two who are interested in actually playing EverQuest, and a continual flow of PvE progression things, such as AA's, which gives incentives to people to keep logging on and playing, thus creating more PvP opportunities.

EQ is a game about PvP over PvE. Not throwing down in EC for the hell of it. It's also comical to hear all these hardcore pvper's talk as though they're here for the pvp, when they can't be found in open world PvP without a gank squad and multiple clickies searching for guaranteed wins.

You don't say? I remember when your guild locked down exp hot spots and prevented PVE prior to velious.

Nothing to do with raid content for new or existing players. Go play on a luclin enabled server if you want luclin.

Sear
01-15-2016, 04:20 PM
think back to the ugly zones that look like they were shit out of a procedural terrain generator, no-pvp Nexus, mounts (worst thing to happen to pvp), and career neckbeards with 500 AA points ezmoding the game

your opinion counts more than mine since I haven't even played on this box in a year, but isn't there some other option?

I empathize with the hardcore players that just want fresh content/grind, but the awful moon cats expansion is like settling for dirty meth just to get your fix

Smedy
01-15-2016, 04:25 PM

PvE is only embarrassing if you win it by throwing numbers at it, where's the sportmanship or challenge in that? Were all excited to compete yet there are people on the server ready to throw everything down the well to gain advantage and secure uncontested pixels. It's essentially the fear of losing that put us here, the server could have been amazing and the population easily supports 3 guilds going at it, but the fear of losing and having an actual challenge has came in the way of that.

Trying to start something up now knowing that you'd be ridiculed and have empire snatch every member that's worth a damn after a couple of weeks of "trying" isn't something anyone in their right mind is going to do. The best you can do is stick to your friends and play with them and snatch a couple of yellow texts here and there.

Got to embrace the challenge if you want the challenge bro, can't recruit everyone and run around with a 90 man zerg and think people going to stick around to get stomped, that's not how this works, it's only fun if it's actual somewhat fair. The only people who could essentially "fix" the server is the core of empire at this point, you'd need to drop the warm bodies and somehow figure out a way to make things fun/interesting again.

You know in sports the teams have equal numbers on the fields, that's because it simply would not be interesting watching a match where one team outnumbered the other team 3 to 1, same goes here...

easy_lee
01-15-2016, 04:29 PM
Everyone is going to have something they want to change. The point is not everyone will want the same changes you want. The further from classic you get the more likely people will be disappointed when they come to a classic server and end up with custom changes someone like yourself pushed.

There are already changes that were implemented on this server that people thought they needed and would help the server be more fun that are now complained about.

Yellow text
Take away exp loss on PvP death
Global /ooc
Leaderboards (only possible with yellow text)
PvP level range changed from 8 to 4
Play nice policy

I said I wanted a classic server like in 99. You claimed I'm pushing for custom changes and said the bold above.

You're joking, right? Pretty sure I was the one suggesting that the PvP level range be increased in another thread. Pretty sure I'm the one who's been suggesting a reset for years on the grounds that Kunark only lasted several months during live, as opposed to several years. Pretty sure I just got done saying that what we need is a purely classic server, possibly with teams or something else that's equally classic, and then let us have at it.

My suggestions in this thread are more classic than yours. You can't claim any sort of moral high ground on this. And for the record, I liked experience loss on PvP death. It raised the stakes.

To respond to Heartbrand, yes, PvE rewards encourage PvP, and that's what EQ PvP is about. But only when those rewards are contested. Our server has enough people to contest classic content, and neither gear nor melee classes were OP in that timeline.

Our server does not have enough people to contest Velious content, or even Kunark content at this point. And the uber gear released in both expansions imbalances the game in favor of melee over time, leading to major problems when trying to contest raids.

heartbrand
01-15-2016, 04:35 PM
I get a kick out of reading Smedy talk about contesting and unfair numbers when his guilds have been at forefront of targeting the upcoming guilds and preventing them from being able to grow and contest. The biggest recruiter for the top guild has been Lite and the Friends crew.

Smedy
01-15-2016, 04:37 PM
we became a forefront of this when it was pretty clear this server wasn't going anywhere, sorry i had the foresight to understand the dynamics of a 15 year old game, having a great time playing with a tight knit family when i get the time to

new server, new me

Fame
01-15-2016, 04:41 PM
I still think a hunger strike has the best shot and influencing any real change at project1999.com

godbless

easy_lee
01-15-2016, 04:42 PM
we became a forefront of this when it was pretty clear this server wasn't going anywhere, sorry i had the foresight to understand the dynamics of a 15 year old game, having a great time playing with a tight knit family when i get the time to

new server, new me

This illustrates a pretty simple point about games in general. It's the game which creates the community, not the other way around. On a server where zerging is the only viable option and where there's no way to contest the current content, it was pretty obvious what would happen.

AzzarTheGod
01-15-2016, 04:48 PM

Yes. So many hard hitting points here.

And Luclin is classic Drakar, 2001. Less than 2 years after EQ released.

Pretty damn classic. So go toss off with your anti-Luclin BS. Server was advertised as classic, and Luclin is classic. Buck up.

AzzarTheGod
01-15-2016, 04:52 PM

Or people who have been run off the server because they were shamed about the possibility that they might have to kill a dragon eventually, and those who are clinging and humping on to Euro hour bind spots and calling it PvP.

I'd shut that leaderboard down so fucking fast their head would spin.

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 05:27 PM

new server, new me

thx for recruiting me and a bunch of my friends to <empire> Ulf Karlsson we're having a really good time getting all the pixels you won't ever see

easy_lee
01-15-2016, 06:13 PM
Rogean couldn't deliver on triggering sim pops, ruining 2+ years of kunark. this thread can't be serious.

More pixels wouldn't have stopped the dominant guild from taking them, though. And it sure wouldn't have fixed the melee caster imbalance crested by Kunark's OP gear + years of farming it.

And regardless, I don't think blaming the devs for not doing what you wanted them to is helpful.

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 06:43 PM
l̛̛̐͌̇̓̑͑̈́̋̌̃̓̌̌̈́̊́̿̾̋̂̔̆͋̓̇̑̿̐̉͗͗͛͌̄̑͌̀̈́̉͘̚͠͝͝͝͝͝ ̧̲̜͈͓͕̥̞̪̔͋̏̋̑̄̏́̿̽̂̔̿́͊̋͑̀̂͗́͑̀͋͗̆͌̑͋̎̈̆̎̕͘̚͝͝͝͝͠ ̨̺̺̣̖̮̟͈̩̠͍̻͔̺̻̻̩͎͕̖̻̗̗͔̙̯͔̥̱̟̦̫̠̟̖̰͚̞̖̩̩͉̦͉̱̙͈͎ͅͅ ̧͎̭̟̯͇̠̲͙̫̞͙̬̠͙̺̲̟̪͍͍ͅǘ̫̭̖̜͈̐̾̓̈́̀͒̄͌̃̈̍̒̔̐͘̚̚̚̕͠͝ ̧̧̨̨̢̨̪̖͇̬̣͉͔̲͔͙̥͔͓͔̜̱̰̤͎̫̰̦̜͖̦̳͓͇͉͕̮̥̗̞͓̰͙̱̙̻̞͜ͅͅ ̢̨̬̼̰̜̻̺̞͓͍̲͖͓͚c̛̈́́̒͑̅̂̂̒̅͐́̋̉̅̃̿͒̇̏̉̆̅̈́̄̒̀͗̚͘͠͠͝͠ ̨̢̡̞͉̗͚̦̦̳͙̖͙͖͍̹͖̼̞̙̤͚̤̽̇̀̌̎͑͂͛͂͂̒͒͆̈́͗͗̈̋͋͌͘͘͝͠͝ͅͅ ̢̢̡̡̰̳̖̣̘̱̝̭̙̙̼̤̫͈̘̰̘̠͈̼l̡̢̪̼̣͔̠̬̩̟͚͎̤̣̅́̈́̂̽̅̄͑̈́͠ͅ ̘̭͎̥̞͔͙̦̳̳̻͚ͅì͔̿́̐̎̋̀̆̓́̇̎̈́̊͒͒̓͊͆̄̈́͐͛͑͂͌͑̑̓̕͝͠͝͝ͅ ̧̢̢̢̡̡̧̡̬̭̫͓͎͔̱̞͍̞̯̩͈̪͕͉̱̩̦̮̳̘̦̲͕͓̣̮̲̯͓̘͎̟̗̯͈͎̝̥̩ͅ ͙̘̫̹̲̮̯̲̦ǹ̠̇̆̓͐̎͐͐̄̎̋̄̍̆̅̉͗̓̋̊̀̓̆̎̓̽͐̍̆͒̋̒͗͑̍͛͘͘͝ ̢̢͓̯̣̱̫̱̦̮̩̥̘̘̘͙̘̪̙̝̰̖̹̗̰̖̺̝͓̱̝̲̦̟̜͙̤̘̟̹͙͚̫̱͜͜͜͜ͅͅ ̤̻̱̩ ̨̧̧̡̢͓͚̭͎̫̥͚̰̩̞͎͔̳̫͙̲͉̫̫̜̼͙̬̥̙̯̻͉̺̣̓́͐̂̀̒̑͂̀̍̓͛͗̕ͅ ̻̮̘̣̥͖̰̪̦̖͎͍̻ṣ̡̧̧̲͇̭͕̼̥͖̞͔̲͓̲͉̙̙̠͎͓̰̦̳̓̋̇̊̈́̍̍̌̎̚͠ ̢̢̨͚̰̩̯͓͉̥̻̪͙̝̘̯͚̹̺̲̫̣̣͎̜̤̬̠̜̫͈͕̪̦̗̮̝̪͍̻̥u͐̓̓̅́̊̈͠ ̢̧̛̛̐̑̈́̓̃́͊̓̀́̀͌̔̾́̓̂̐͑̅̓̈́̌̀́͗̍̓͂̈̉̒̽̈̇͋͗̈͆͆͛̅͘̕͠͠ ̡̼̞̦̜̳͖̥̜͓̺̤̠̗̥͓̥̣̮̣͖̳̱͈̳̪̥̜̙̖͈̣̱̤̻̹͇͖̠̘̞͎̲̯͍̯͜͜͜͜ ̙͔̼̤̫̬̖̯͔̹̻̞̥̦c̨̨̠̟̦͎̺̥̘̤̰̩͔̦̺͇̤͕͕̹̟̯̩͚͂̄͌͋͑̊̈́͋̾̄͘ ̧̧̰̥̠̗̠̳͇̺͕͍̟̘k̢̢̧͎̹͓̪͍̱̩̹̰̤̩̜̜̤̎̔̿̑̿̂̊̎̆̈́͆̀͋͋͘̚͝ͅ ̢̧̡̧̹͖͕̫͍̥͓̠̪͙̩̻͍͖͍͇̭̫͎̻͎͍̳̘̖̪̠͚̼̹̰̬̲͓̘̤͚̹̬̼͍̰͕̜̖̬ ̨͈̗̦̭̯̗̭̗̯̰̩̫̟̪͉̩̪͇̞͇̼̯̪͜͜ě̛̛̄̂̒̔́̅̈́̿͗͂̃̀̑̑̅̓͘͘͠͝ ̛̛̒́́͑̎̏̉̇͆͊̊̊̀̑̃̉̍̈́̑́̀̿̽͊̾̐͗̋͐́̈́̆̄̀̿̈́̈̉̋̈́͋͛̓͗͘͝͠͠ ̨̨̧̧͈̼̬͕̪̯̺͙͇͎̟̞̥̤͓͓͇̠̝̰̣̥͉̟͉̂̒̇̅͋̾̎̃̀͒̑̋͛̔͒̈́̂͘͜͝ͅ ̡̠̻̤̳̼͇̙͇̼̬͓̩͎̮̼̟̘͉̩̘͉̩̖ͅd̉͗͂͗̄͑̆̅̔̅̔̀͋̂͐͊̀̊͘̕̚̚͘͠ ̡̨̧̛̪͎̝͎̫̫̣̘̦̬͔̺̲͎̼̻̱̼̟̟͕͙͓͉̿̋̉̈́͒́̆̑̉͒́̓̓̓͒͒̓͂͌̕̕͠ ̢̨̧̢̧̡̨̺̬͉̭̪͕̖͖̣̺̦͔͚̲͖̜͓̰̥̭̩̺̹̜̪̩̣͇̜̭̻͎̰̳̜͕̳͜͜ ̮̲̬ ̛̛̛͒̄͗̈͗̊͊̄͑͛̋̂̀̀̑̉͋̾̈́͋̅̈́͌͂̇̋̍̾͋͐̆̓͂̈̉͗̎̂̾͑̚̕̚͝͠͝͝ ̧̛̬́̈̉̒́̀͆͛̍͒͗͐̈́̓̍̉͛̅͌̌̿̔̌͑͒͗͆̾̀̍̋̇̌̍͊̀̈́́̚͘̚͝͝͝͝͠͝ ̼̟̯̘͇f̛̛̼̼̯͎͖̜͆̿̽̏͑͗͊̑̄͗̅͊̈̒̊̍̇͋̔̔̎̉̍̋͐́́̄͂̍̇́̈́̅͘̕ ̨̡̡̹̘̦̜̭͚̲̜͚͚̯̪͓̥̣͚̤̻̠̗̮̜̺̜̩͕͇̯͕͈͚͎̖͈̜̱̪͓͜u͐̒̽͑͘̚͠ ̛͌͆̉͒͌͑̾̈̎̏̃̐̾̈́̊͐̃̐̈́̆̀̈́̔͂̂̌͒͗̅̇̏̆̄̐̂͊̓̉̉̈́̂̑̿͆͑̏̄͘̚ ̨̡̢̢̨͚̬͚̺̘̪̝͙͔̮͓̱̣̟̠̼͖̳̻̬͇̙̳̙̙̙̮̪̻̗͖̝̩̲͇̯͎͇̟̺͔̪̈́͜͜ ̧̡̡̨̬̠̭̳̺̭̫̲̮͍̳̠̩͍̱̬̯̩̣̹̖̤̱̙̰͖̥̹̟͇̖̳̗͈̰̱͎͜͜͜ͅc̆́̒͋ ̅̇̇̓̉̇̐̋̌̃̈́̈́̊̅͌̌̓̀̃̀͂̊͛͊̄͑͋͋̓́̓̒͂̆̓̓̊̔̀̓̑̓̋̒̂̃̕͘͝͠ ̛̛̰̻̙̲̟͔̩̔̈́̾̔͛̀̀̐̿̀̄̄͊͛̑̿͂̉͋͑̊̾̾̕̕͠͝͝k̉̄́͒̓̈́͊̇̄̚͘̕ ̔́̊͊̾̉̐͋̽̈́̾́͑̄̿̇̏̌͋̄͋́̈́̀̑͛͋̉̃͒͌͋̄̽̋̾͛͗̋̆̊͘̕̕̚̕̚͝͠͝ ̡̡̧̡̢̢̣͓̭̼̻͔͓͖͈̮͚͖̠̜͉̰̙̝̤͕̖̥̙̥̞̫̗͚͍͔̗̯͜ͅͅͅͅͅ ̛̇̎̿̒̍̽́́̌̈́͛̈͌͋̃̾̍͌̂́͑̈̄͋̍̑̄̾̎͌̋̽̿̌̓̔̌̇̅̓͂̕͘͘̚͠͠͝͠ ̧̢̢̡̞̩̥̲̺̪̻͓̫͎̖̤̼̩̖̱̲̗̯͎͖̠͚̩͓̣̙̣̱̭͉̙͎̫̮̞̣̰̦̮̗̫̓̾ͅͅ ̰̲̠y̜͕̦͎͍̙͍̳͔̫͛͊̓̔̓̕͝ơ̢̗̜̮̱̺̒̎̉̈́̈́̑̐͑́̋́̓̐̾͒̓̓͂̐̊͠ ̨̢̤̦̬̥̼̝̙̗̖̝͙̭̭̰̭͙͚̗̻̦̺̲͕͓̘̼͔ͅu̓̑̈́̿͆̂́̑́̑̂͌̒̒̊̐̌̈́̚ ̧̧̨̯̹̤̪̣̬͚̗̟̮̞̪̻͈͈̝͙͚̦̳̹̠̭̓̂̈́͌̒̇́̓̀́͊̋̊́̓̔̔̌͘̕̚͜͝ͅ ̡̡̭͇̗̺̘͓͍̻̝̳̯̳̮̖͇̺͍͚̹̥̭͚̫̤̲͈̬̩̳̩̟̫

MEGANS LAW
01-15-2016, 06:54 PM
l̛̛̐͌̇̓̑͑̈́̋̌̃̓̌̌̈́̊́̿̾̋̂̔̆͋̓̇̑̿̐̉͗͗͛͌̄̑͌̀̈́̉͘̚͠͝͝͝͝͝ ̧̲̜͈͓͕̥̞̪̔͋̏̋̑̄̏́̿̽̂̔̿́͊̋͑̀̂͗́͑̀͋͗̆͌̑͋̎̈̆̎̕͘̚͝͝͝͝͠ ̨̺̺̣̖̮̟͈̩̠͍̻͔̺̻̻̩͎͕̖̻̗̗͔̙̯͔̥̱̟̦̫̠̟̖̰͚̞̖̩̩͉̦͉̱̙͈͎ͅͅ ̧͎̭̟̯͇̠̲͙̫̞͙̬̠͙̺̲̟̪͍͍ͅǘ̫̭̖̜͈̐̾̓̈́̀͒̄͌̃̈̍̒̔̐͘̚̚̚̕͠͝ ̧̧̨̨̢̨̪̖͇̬̣͉͔̲͔͙̥͔͓͔̜̱̰̤͎̫̰̦̜͖̦̳͓͇͉͕̮̥̗̞͓̰͙̱̙̻̞͜ͅͅ ̢̨̬̼̰̜̻̺̞͓͍̲͖͓͚c̛̈́́̒͑̅̂̂̒̅͐́̋̉̅̃̿͒̇̏̉̆̅̈́̄̒̀͗̚͘͠͠͝͠ ̨̢̡̞͉̗͚̦̦̳͙̖͙͖͍̹͖̼̞̙̤͚̤̽̇̀̌̎͑͂͛͂͂̒͒͆̈́͗͗̈̋͋͌͘͘͝͠͝ͅͅ ̢̢̡̡̰̳̖̣̘̱̝̭̙̙̼̤̫͈̘̰̘̠͈̼l̡̢̪̼̣͔̠̬̩̟͚͎̤̣̅́̈́̂̽̅̄͑̈́͠ͅ ̘̭͎̥̞͔͙̦̳̳̻͚ͅì͔̿́̐̎̋̀̆̓́̇̎̈́̊͒͒̓͊͆̄̈́͐͛͑͂͌͑̑̓̕͝͠͝͝ͅ ̧̢̢̢̡̡̧̡̬̭̫͓͎͔̱̞͍̞̯̩͈̪͕͉̱̩̦̮̳̘̦̲͕͓̣̮̲̯͓̘͎̟̗̯͈͎̝̥̩ͅ ͙̘̫̹̲̮̯̲̦ǹ̠̇̆̓͐̎͐͐̄̎̋̄̍̆̅̉͗̓̋̊̀̓̆̎̓̽͐̍̆͒̋̒͗͑̍͛͘͘͝ ̢̢͓̯̣̱̫̱̦̮̩̥̘̘̘͙̘̪̙̝̰̖̹̗̰̖̺̝͓̱̝̲̦̟̜͙̤̘̟̹͙͚̫̱͜͜͜͜ͅͅ ̤̻̱̩ ̨̧̧̡̢͓͚̭͎̫̥͚̰̩̞͎͔̳̫͙̲͉̫̫̜̼͙̬̥̙̯̻͉̺̣̓́͐̂̀̒̑͂̀̍̓͛͗̕ͅ ̻̮̘̣̥͖̰̪̦̖͎͍̻ṣ̡̧̧̲͇̭͕̼̥͖̞͔̲͓̲͉̙̙̠͎͓̰̦̳̓̋̇̊̈́̍̍̌̎̚͠ ̢̢̨͚̰̩̯͓͉̥̻̪͙̝̘̯͚̹̺̲̫̣̣͎̜̤̬̠̜̫͈͕̪̦̗̮̝̪͍̻̥u͐̓̓̅́̊̈͠ ̢̧̛̛̐̑̈́̓̃́͊̓̀́̀͌̔̾́̓̂̐͑̅̓̈́̌̀́͗̍̓͂̈̉̒̽̈̇͋͗̈͆͆͛̅͘̕͠͠ ̡̼̞̦̜̳͖̥̜͓̺̤̠̗̥͓̥̣̮̣͖̳̱͈̳̪̥̜̙̖͈̣̱̤̻̹͇͖̠̘̞͎̲̯͍̯͜͜͜͜ ̙͔̼̤̫̬̖̯͔̹̻̞̥̦c̨̨̠̟̦͎̺̥̘̤̰̩͔̦̺͇̤͕͕̹̟̯̩͚͂̄͌͋͑̊̈́͋̾̄͘ ̧̧̰̥̠̗̠̳͇̺͕͍̟̘k̢̢̧͎̹͓̪͍̱̩̹̰̤̩̜̜̤̎̔̿̑̿̂̊̎̆̈́͆̀͋͋͘̚͝ͅ ̢̧̡̧̹͖͕̫͍̥͓̠̪͙̩̻͍͖͍͇̭̫͎̻͎͍̳̘̖̪̠͚̼̹̰̬̲͓̘̤͚̹̬̼͍̰͕̜̖̬ ̨͈̗̦̭̯̗̭̗̯̰̩̫̟̪͉̩̪͇̞͇̼̯̪͜͜ě̛̛̄̂̒̔́̅̈́̿͗͂̃̀̑̑̅̓͘͘͠͝ ̛̛̒́́͑̎̏̉̇͆͊̊̊̀̑̃̉̍̈́̑́̀̿̽͊̾̐͗̋͐́̈́̆̄̀̿̈́̈̉̋̈́͋͛̓͗͘͝͠͠ ̨̨̧̧͈̼̬͕̪̯̺͙͇͎̟̞̥̤͓͓͇̠̝̰̣̥͉̟͉̂̒̇̅͋̾̎̃̀͒̑̋͛̔͒̈́̂͘͜͝ͅ ̡̠̻̤̳̼͇̙͇̼̬͓̩͎̮̼̟̘͉̩̘͉̩̖ͅd̉͗͂͗̄͑̆̅̔̅̔̀͋̂͐͊̀̊͘̕̚̚͘͠ ̡̨̧̛̪͎̝͎̫̫̣̘̦̬͔̺̲͎̼̻̱̼̟̟͕͙͓͉̿̋̉̈́͒́̆̑̉͒́̓̓̓͒͒̓͂͌̕̕͠ ̢̨̧̢̧̡̨̺̬͉̭̪͕̖͖̣̺̦͔͚̲͖̜͓̰̥̭̩̺̹̜̪̩̣͇̜̭̻͎̰̳̜͕̳͜͜ ̮̲̬ ̛̛̛͒̄͗̈͗̊͊̄͑͛̋̂̀̀̑̉͋̾̈́͋̅̈́͌͂̇̋̍̾͋͐̆̓͂̈̉͗̎̂̾͑̚̕̚͝͠͝͝ ̧̛̬́̈̉̒́̀͆͛̍͒͗͐̈́̓̍̉͛̅͌̌̿̔̌͑͒͗͆̾̀̍̋̇̌̍͊̀̈́́̚͘̚͝͝͝͝͠͝ ̼̟̯̘͇f̛̛̼̼̯͎͖̜͆̿̽̏͑͗͊̑̄͗̅͊̈̒̊̍̇͋̔̔̎̉̍̋͐́́̄͂̍̇́̈́̅͘̕ ̨̡̡̹̘̦̜̭͚̲̜͚͚̯̪͓̥̣͚̤̻̠̗̮̜̺̜̩͕͇̯͕͈͚͎̖͈̜̱̪͓͜u͐̒̽͑͘̚͠ ̛͌͆̉͒͌͑̾̈̎̏̃̐̾̈́̊͐̃̐̈́̆̀̈́̔͂̂̌͒͗̅̇̏̆̄̐̂͊̓̉̉̈́̂̑̿͆͑̏̄͘̚ ̨̡̢̢̨͚̬͚̺̘̪̝͙͔̮͓̱̣̟̠̼͖̳̻̬͇̙̳̙̙̙̮̪̻̗͖̝̩̲͇̯͎͇̟̺͔̪̈́͜͜ ̧̡̡̨̬̠̭̳̺̭̫̲̮͍̳̠̩͍̱̬̯̩̣̹̖̤̱̙̰͖̥̹̟͇̖̳̗͈̰̱͎͜͜͜ͅc̆́̒͋ ̅̇̇̓̉̇̐̋̌̃̈́̈́̊̅͌̌̓̀̃̀͂̊͛͊̄͑͋͋̓́̓̒͂̆̓̓̊̔̀̓̑̓̋̒̂̃̕͘͝͠ ̛̛̰̻̙̲̟͔̩̔̈́̾̔͛̀̀̐̿̀̄̄͊͛̑̿͂̉͋͑̊̾̾̕̕͠͝͝k̉̄́͒̓̈́͊̇̄̚͘̕ ̔́̊͊̾̉̐͋̽̈́̾́͑̄̿̇̏̌͋̄͋́̈́̀̑͛͋̉̃͒͌͋̄̽̋̾͛͗̋̆̊͘̕̕̚̕̚͝͠͝ ̡̡̧̡̢̢̣͓̭̼̻͔͓͖͈̮͚͖̠̜͉̰̙̝̤͕̖̥̙̥̞̫̗͚͍͔̗̯͜ͅͅͅͅͅ ̛̇̎̿̒̍̽́́̌̈́͛̈͌͋̃̾̍͌̂́͑̈̄͋̍̑̄̾̎͌̋̽̿̌̓̔̌̇̅̓͂̕͘͘̚͠͠͝͠ ̧̢̢̡̞̩̥̲̺̪̻͓̫͎̖̤̼̩̖̱̲̗̯͎͖̠͚̩͓̣̙̣̱̭͉̙͎̫̮̞̣̰̦̮̗̫̓̾ͅͅ ̰̲̠y̜͕̦͎͍̙͍̳͔̫͛͊̓̔̓̕͝ơ̢̗̜̮̱̺̒̎̉̈́̈́̑̐͑́̋́̓̐̾͒̓̓͂̐̊͠ ̨̢̤̦̬̥̼̝̙̗̖̝͙̭̭̰̭͙͚̗̻̦̺̲͕͓̘̼͔ͅu̓̑̈́̿͆̂́̑́̑̂͌̒̒̊̐̌̈́̚ ̧̧̨̯̹̤̪̣̬͚̗̟̮̞̪̻͈͈̝͙͚̦̳̹̠̭̓̂̈́͌̒̇́̓̀́͊̋̊́̓̔̔̌͘̕̚͜͝ͅ ̡̡̭͇̗̺̘͓͍̻̝̳̯̳̮̖͇̺͍͚̹̥̭͚̫̤̲͈̬̩̳̩̟̫

easy_lee
01-15-2016, 06:55 PM
Rogean put the system in place and made it manual, and claimed he'd trigger it about 3 times a month...WHen in place it brought crazy amounts of contesting.

love when no name retards feel they should speak on something they dont know about.

How edgy of you. In my experience, Lite, you complain no matter what's going on. I was there when you and your buddies got blown up for violating LnS rules. You're hardly in a position to judge me.

dis_mornin
01-15-2016, 06:55 PM

Crazycloud
01-15-2016, 06:56 PM

Crazycloud
01-15-2016, 06:56 PM

Uuruk
01-15-2016, 07:01 PM
ļ̨̧̛̛̲̜͈͓͕̥̞̪̺̺̣̖̮̟͈̩̠͍̻͔̺̻̻̩͎͕̖̻̗̗͔̙̯͔̥̱̟̦̫̠̟̖̰͚̞ ̖̩̩͉̦͉̱̙͈͎͎̭̟̯͇̠̲͙̫̞͙̬̠͙̺̲̟̪͍͍̐͌̇̓̑͑̈́̋̌̃̓̌̌̈́̊́̿̾ ̋̂̔̆͋̓̇̑̿̐̉͗͗͛͌̄̑͌̀̈́̉̔͋̏̋̑̄̏́̿̽̂̔̿́͊̋͑̀̂͗́͑̀͋͗̆͌̑ ͋̎̈̆̎͘̚̕͘̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅǘ̧̧̨̨̢̨̢̨̫̭̖̜͈̪̖͇̬̣͉͔̲͔͙̥͔ ͓͔̜̱̰̤͎̫̰̦̜͖̦̳͓͇͉͕̮̥̗̞͓̰͙̱̙̻̞̬̼̰̜̻̺̞͓͍̲͖͓͚̐̾̓̈́̀͒̄ ͌̃̈̍̒̔̐͘̚̚̚̕͜͠͝ͅͅc̨̢̡̢̢̡̡̛̞͉̗͚̦̦̳͙̖͙͖͍̹͖̼̞̙̤͚̤̰̳̖̣ ̘̱̝̭̙̙̼̤̫͈̘̰̘̠͈̼̈́́̒͑̅̂̂̒̅͐́̋̉̅̃̿͒̇̏̉̆̅̈́̄̒̀͗̽̇̀̌̎ ͑͂͛͂͂̒͒͆̈́͗͗̈̋͋͌̚͘͘͘͠͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅl̡̢̪̼̣͔̠̬̩̟͚͎̤̣̘̭͎̥̞͔ ͙̦̳̳̻͚̅́̈́̂̽̅̄͑̈́͠ͅͅì̧̢̢̢̡̡̧̡͔̬̭̫͓͎͔̱̞͍̞̯̩͈̪͕͉̱̩̦̮ ̳̘̦̲͕͓̣̮̲̯͓̘͎̟̗̯͈͎̝̥̩͙̘̫̹̲̮̯̲̦̿́̐̎̋̀̆̓́̇̎̈́̊͒͒̓͊͆̄ ̈́͐͛͑͂͌͑̑̓̕͝͠͝͝ͅͅǹ̢̢̠͓̯̣̱̫̱̦̮̩̥̘̘̘͙̘̪̙̝̰̖̹̗̰̖̺̝͓̱̝ ̲̦̟̜͙̤̘̟̹͙͚̫̱̤̻̱̩̇̆̓͐̎͐͐̄̎̋̄̍̆̅̉͗̓̋̊̀̓̆̎̓̽͐̍̆͒̋̒͗͑ ̍͛͘͘͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅ ̨̧̧̡̢͓͚̭͎̫̥͚̰̩̞͎͔̳̫͙̲͉̫̫̜̼͙̬̥̙̯̻͉̺̣̻̮̘̣̥͖̰̪̦̖͎͍̻̓́ ͐̂̀̒̑͂̀̍̓͛͗̕ͅṣ̡̧̧̢̢̨̲͇̭͕̼̥͖̞͔̲͓̲͉̙̙̠͎͓̰̦̳͚̰̩̯͓͉̥̻̪ ͙̝̘̯͚̹̺̲̫̣̣͎̜̤̬̠̜̫͈͕̪̦̗̮̝̪͍̻̥̓̋̇̊̈́̍̍̌̎̚͠ư̢̧̡̛̼̞̦̜ ̳͖̥̜͓̺̤̠̗̥͓̥̣̮̣͖̳̱͈̳̪̥̜̙̖͈̣̱̤̻̹͇͖̠̘̞͎̲̯͍̯̙͔̼̤̫̬̖̯͔ ̹̻̞̥̦͐̓̓̅́̊̈̐̑̈́̓̃́͊̓̀́̀͌̔̾́̓̂̐͑̅̓̈́̌̀́͗̍̓͂̈̉̒̽̈̇͋ ͗̈͆͆͛̅͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͠c̨̨̧̧̠̟̦͎̺̥̘̤̰̩͔̦̺͇̤͕͕̹̟̯̩͚̰̥̠̗̠̳͇̺ ͕͍̟̘͂̄͌͋͑̊̈́͋̾̄͘k̢̢̧̢̧̡̧̨͎̹͓̪͍̱̩̹̰̤̩̜̜̤̹͖͕̫͍̥͓̠̪͙̩ ̻͍͖͍͇̭̫͎̻͎͍̳̘̖̪̠͚̼̹̰̬̲͓̘̤͚̹̬̼͍̰͕̜̖̬͈̗̦̭̯̗̭̗̯̰̩̫̟̪͉ ̩̪͇̞͇̼̯̪̎̔̿̑̿̂̊̎̆̈́͆̀͋͋͘̚͜͜͝ͅę̨̧̧̡̛̛̛̛͈̼̬͕̪̯̺͙͇͎̟̞ ̥̤͓͓͇̠̝̰̣̥͉̟͉̠̻̤̳̼͇̙͇̼̬͓̩͎̮̼̟̘͉̩̘͉̩̖̌̄̂̒̔́̅̈́̿͗͂̃̀ ̑̑̅̓̒́́͑̎̏̉̇͆͊̊̊̀̑̃̉̍̈́̑́̀̿̽͊̾̐͗̋͐́̈́̆̄̀̿̈́̈̉̋̈́͋͛ ̓͗̂̒̇̅͋̾̎̃̀͒̑̋͛̔͒̈́̂͘͘͘͘͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅd̡̨̧̢̨̧̢̧̡̨̛̪͎̝͎̫ ̫̣̘̦̬͔̺̲͎̼̻̱̼̟̟͕͙͓͉̺̬͉̭̪͕̖͖̣̺̦͔͚̲͖̜͓̰̥̭̩̺̹̜̪̩̣͇̜̭̻ ͎̰̳̜͕̳̮̲̬̉͗͂͗̄͑̆̅̔̅̔̀͋̂͐͊̀̊̿̋̉̈́͒́̆̑̉͒́̓̓̓͒͒̓͂͌͘̕̚ ̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͠ ̧̛̛̛̛̬̼̟̯̘͇͒̄͗̈͗̊͊̄͑͛̋̂̀̀̑̉͋̾̈́͋̅̈́͌͂̇̋̍̾͋͐̆̓͂̈̉͗̎ ̂̾͑́̈̉̒́̀͆͛̍͒͗͐̈́̓̍̉͛̅͌̌̿̔̌͑͒͗͆̾̀̍̋̇̌̍͊̀̈́́̚̕̚̚͘̚͝ ͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝f̨̡̡̛̛̼̼̯͎͖̜̹̘̦̜̭͚̲̜͚͚̯̪͓̥̣͚̤̻̠̗̮̜̺̜̩͕͇̯͕ ͈͚͎̖͈̜̱̪͓͆̿̽̏͑͗͊̑̄͗̅͊̈̒̊̍̇͋̔̔̎̉̍̋͐́́̄͂̍̇́̈́̅͘̕͜ų̡̢ ̢̨̧̡̡̨̛͚̬͚̺̘̪̝͙͔̮͓̱̣̟̠̼͖̳̻̬͇̙̳̙̙̙̮̪̻̗͖̝̩̲͇̯͎͇̟̺͔̪̬ ̠̭̳̺̭̫̲̮͍̳̠̩͍̱̬̯̩̣̹̖̤̱̙̰͖̥̹̟͇̖̳̗͈̰̱͎͐̒̽͑͌͆̉͒͌͑̾̈̎̏ ̃̐̾̈́̊͐̃̐̈́̆̀̈́̔͂̂̌͒͗̅̇̏̆̄̐̂͊̓̉̉̈́̂̑̿͆͑̏̄̈́͘̚͘̚͜͜͜ ͜͜͠ͅc̛̛̰̻̙̲̟͔̩̆́̒͋̅̇̇̓̉̇̐̋̌̃̈́̈́̊̅͌̌̓̀̃̀͂̊͛͊̄͑͋͋̓́ ̓̒͂̆̓̓̊̔̀̓̑̓̋̒̂̃̔̈́̾̔͛̀̀̐̿̀̄̄͊͛̑̿͂̉͋͑̊̾̾̕͘̕̕͝͠͠͝͝ḳ ̡̡̧̡̢̢͓̭̼̻͔͓͖͈̮͚͖̠̜͉̰̙̝̤͕̖̥̙̥̞̫̗͚͍͔̗̯̉̄́͒̓̈́͊̇̄̔́̊ ͊̾̉̐͋̽̈́̾́͑̄̿̇̏̌͋̄͋́̈́̀̑͛͋̉̃͒͌͋̄̽̋̾͛͗̋̆̊̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̚͜ ͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̧̢̢̡̛̞̩̥̲̺̪̻͓̫͎̖̤̼̩̖̱̲̗̯͎͖̠͚̩͓̣̙̣̱̭͉̙͎̫̮̞̣̰̦̮̗̫̰̲̠ ̇̎̿̒̍̽́́̌̈́͛̈͌͋̃̾̍͌̂́͑̈̄͋̍̑̄̾̎͌̋̽̿̌̓̔̌̇̅̓͂̓̾̕͘͘̚͠͠ ͝͠ͅͅy̜͕̦͎͍̙͍̳͔̫͛͊̓̔̓̕͝ơ̢̨̢̗̜̮̱̺̤̦̬̥̼̝̙̗̖̝͙̭̭̰̭͙͚̗̻ ̦̺̲͕͓̘̼͔̒̎̉̈́̈́̑̐͑́̋́̓̐̾͒̓̓͂̐̊͠ͅu̧̧̨̡̡̯̹̤̪̣̬͚̗̟̮̞̪ ̻͈͈̝͙͚̦̳̹̠̭̭͇̗̺̘͓͍̻̝̳̯̳̮̖͇̺͍͚̹̥̭͚̫̤̲͈̬̩̳̩̟̫̓̑̈́̿͆̂ ́̑́̑̂͌̒̒̊̐̌̈́̓̂̈́͌̒̇́̓̀́͊̋̊́̓̔̔̌̚͘̕̚͜͝ͅ

Colgate
01-15-2016, 07:10 PM
ì̧̢̼͓̺͔̹̲̞̈́ͪͩ̚ ̷̮͚͙͈̘̤͈̋̏͗ͨ͌̂̐͜ḻ͖͈̫̺̦̈̃ͨ͒ͧͧ͐̕͠o͑͗̑ͩ̄͛̊̚̚҉̡̢҉̧̤̯̱ ̙͚̰̗̹̜v̶̛̫̳͕̟͖ͧ̂͒͊ͭͮͬͪͧͧ̎̎̅͟͜͡eͮ̏͒ͤͬ̓̆ͪͫ̎̔ͨ̏̚͏̧͢͟͢ ̲̰̜̯̻̜͉̝͍̱̻ ̧̊͆͐̐̌͛̆ͥ̅ͣ̍̍̈͢҉̭̣̟̼̰̮͚̯̦͓̖̣̠̼ͅk̐́̓́̑̇͑̃͐͘͏̨̫̮͔͔̳̬ ̫̯͔͈͕̥ͅi̡͕̙͔̩̱̽̄ͪ̈́́ͧ͘ļ͖͇̹̻͈̜̰̗͉ͫ̓͛ͭ͢lͯͫ͗̈̓̉̅͐̅ͬͭ͛ ̷̛̩͎̹̲̭̝͓̹̠̹̩͕̩̼͊̕ͅͅi̴̧̛̥̙̗̘͔̫̝̳͕͑̀͐ͧ͗̎ͩ̊͑̊̃̅͑̍ͪ͒ͅ ͎̲͉̼͙̗͕̯ṅ̨̥̟̟̯͈̖̊̐̏͗ͬ̓̍̂̎̆̉ͪͮ̓͐̌̈̃g̡̢̺͔̼̪̹͛ͯͤ͛͑ͧͪ ̰̩̯͍͙͚̪͇̹̟̰͚ ̨̛̇͗ͤ̾ͩͮ͏̙̻͍̫͕͇͖̘̠̤̤͔̦̗͡ͅv̻̯̫̱̳͔̩̪̼̄ͥ̑̅̋ͤͮ͢͞u̢͐̑̑̒ ҉̴̶̳̜̗͕͈̱̼̫̲̖̦͈̟͈l̸̨̨̢̻̘̱̪͎͎̖̟̭̳͌̐̆̄̐̋̾̌ͨ̓ͮ͋̑̕ͅa̽͋ ̴̶̧̯̥̫̳ͩ̓̇ͯͩͣ͂̂̾ͦͬ̀̚ķ̘̹͔͖̪̮̜̗͕̞̬̟͎̜̬͕̠̤̇͌ͮ̓͛͝`͐̒͗ ̵̟͇̟̫̞̳͖͕̬̝̙͎̗͙̜̥̾ͯ̑̓̃ͪ̍͑͑̉ͩ̊̓̆͒̚͢a͗͌̆́ͥ̊҉̷̸̴͔̝͖̤͞ ̬͖ẻͬ͊ͦ͊͗͏̸̧̡͏̘̼̙͔̮̪͖͖̱̭̭̮̭͎͎̳ŗ̸͉̼̳̘̞̪̔ͤ̈͋̍̾̆ͥ̀̕͘ ̘̖̘̩͎̲͔̥̝r̠̼͇̗̗͎̹̖̹̻̟͈̱̹̼̼͎͆̍̾̂͌͡

Colgate
01-15-2016, 07:14 PM
¿ǝɹǝɥ uı ǝɯıʇ 5002 ʇı sı

hammbone
01-15-2016, 07:24 PM
bunch of characters shitting up a thread

enjoy your ban

Uuruk
01-15-2016, 08:09 PM
ļ̨̧̛̛̲̜͈͓͕̥̞̪̺̺̣̖̮̟͈̩̠͍̻͔̺̻̻̩͎͕̖̻̗̗͔̙̯͔̥̱̟̦̫̠̟̖̰͚̞ ̖̩̩͉̦͉̱̙͈͎͎̭̟̯͇̠̲͙̫̞͙̬̠͙̺̲̟̪͍͍̐͌̇̓̑͑̈́̋̌̃̓̌̌̈́̊́̿̾ ̋̂̔̆͋̓̇̑̿̐̉͗͗͛͌̄̑͌̀̈́̉̔͋̏̋̑̄̏́̿̽̂̔̿́͊̋͑̀̂͗́͑̀͋͗̆͌̑ ͋̎̈̆̎͘̚̕͘̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅǘ̧̧̨̨̢̨̢̨̫̭̖̜͈̪̖͇̬̣͉͔̲͔͙̥͔ ͓͔̜̱̰̤͎̫̰̦̜͖̦̳͓͇͉͕̮̥̗̞͓̰͙̱̙̻̞̬̼̰̜̻̺̞͓͍̲͖͓͚̐̾̓̈́̀͒̄ ͌̃̈̍̒̔̐͘̚̚̚̕͜͠͝ͅͅc̨̢̡̢̢̡̡̛̞͉̗͚̦̦̳͙̖͙͖͍̹͖̼̞̙̤͚̤̰̳̖̣ ̘̱̝̭̙̙̼̤̫͈̘̰̘̠͈̼̈́́̒͑̅̂̂̒̅͐́̋̉̅̃̿͒̇̏̉̆̅̈́̄̒̀͗̽̇̀̌̎ ͑͂͛͂͂̒͒͆̈́͗͗̈̋͋͌̚͘͘͘͠͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅl̡̢̪̼̣͔̠̬̩̟͚͎̤̣̘̭͎̥̞͔ ͙̦̳̳̻͚̅́̈́̂̽̅̄͑̈́͠ͅͅì̧̢̢̢̡̡̧̡͔̬̭̫͓͎͔̱̞͍̞̯̩͈̪͕͉̱̩̦̮ ̳̘̦̲͕͓̣̮̲̯͓̘͎̟̗̯͈͎̝̥̩͙̘̫̹̲̮̯̲̦̿́̐̎̋̀̆̓́̇̎̈́̊͒͒̓͊͆̄ ̈́͐͛͑͂͌͑̑̓̕͝͠͝͝ͅͅǹ̢̢̠͓̯̣̱̫̱̦̮̩̥̘̘̘͙̘̪̙̝̰̖̹̗̰̖̺̝͓̱̝ ̲̦̟̜͙̤̘̟̹͙͚̫̱̤̻̱̩̇̆̓͐̎͐͐̄̎̋̄̍̆̅̉͗̓̋̊̀̓̆̎̓̽͐̍̆͒̋̒͗͑ ̍͛͘͘͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅ ̨̧̧̡̢͓͚̭͎̫̥͚̰̩̞͎͔̳̫͙̲͉̫̫̜̼͙̬̥̙̯̻͉̺̣̻̮̘̣̥͖̰̪̦̖͎͍̻̓́ ͐̂̀̒̑͂̀̍̓͛͗̕ͅṣ̡̧̧̢̢̨̲͇̭͕̼̥͖̞͔̲͓̲͉̙̙̠͎͓̰̦̳͚̰̩̯͓͉̥̻̪ ͙̝̘̯͚̹̺̲̫̣̣͎̜̤̬̠̜̫͈͕̪̦̗̮̝̪͍̻̥̓̋̇̊̈́̍̍̌̎̚͠ư̢̧̡̛̼̞̦̜ ̳͖̥̜͓̺̤̠̗̥͓̥̣̮̣͖̳̱͈̳̪̥̜̙̖͈̣̱̤̻̹͇͖̠̘̞͎̲̯͍̯̙͔̼̤̫̬̖̯͔ ̹̻̞̥̦͐̓̓̅́̊̈̐̑̈́̓̃́͊̓̀́̀͌̔̾́̓̂̐͑̅̓̈́̌̀́͗̍̓͂̈̉̒̽̈̇͋ ͗̈͆͆͛̅͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͠c̨̨̧̧̠̟̦͎̺̥̘̤̰̩͔̦̺͇̤͕͕̹̟̯̩͚̰̥̠̗̠̳͇̺ ͕͍̟̘͂̄͌͋͑̊̈́͋̾̄͘k̢̢̧̢̧̡̧̨͎̹͓̪͍̱̩̹̰̤̩̜̜̤̹͖͕̫͍̥͓̠̪͙̩ ̻͍͖͍͇̭̫͎̻͎͍̳̘̖̪̠͚̼̹̰̬̲͓̘̤͚̹̬̼͍̰͕̜̖̬͈̗̦̭̯̗̭̗̯̰̩̫̟̪͉ ̩̪͇̞͇̼̯̪̎̔̿̑̿̂̊̎̆̈́͆̀͋͋͘̚͜͜͝ͅę̨̧̧̡̛̛̛̛͈̼̬͕̪̯̺͙͇͎̟̞ ̥̤͓͓͇̠̝̰̣̥͉̟͉̠̻̤̳̼͇̙͇̼̬͓̩͎̮̼̟̘͉̩̘͉̩̖̌̄̂̒̔́̅̈́̿͗͂̃̀ ̑̑̅̓̒́́͑̎̏̉̇͆͊̊̊̀̑̃̉̍̈́̑́̀̿̽͊̾̐͗̋͐́̈́̆̄̀̿̈́̈̉̋̈́͋͛ ̓͗̂̒̇̅͋̾̎̃̀͒̑̋͛̔͒̈́̂͘͘͘͘͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅd̡̨̧̢̨̧̢̧̡̨̛̪͎̝͎̫ ̫̣̘̦̬͔̺̲͎̼̻̱̼̟̟͕͙͓͉̺̬͉̭̪͕̖͖̣̺̦͔͚̲͖̜͓̰̥̭̩̺̹̜̪̩̣͇̜̭̻ ͎̰̳̜͕̳̮̲̬̉͗͂͗̄͑̆̅̔̅̔̀͋̂͐͊̀̊̿̋̉̈́͒́̆̑̉͒́̓̓̓͒͒̓͂͌͘̕̚ ̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͠ ̧̛̛̛̛̬̼̟̯̘͇͒̄͗̈͗̊͊̄͑͛̋̂̀̀̑̉͋̾̈́͋̅̈́͌͂̇̋̍̾͋͐̆̓͂̈̉͗̎ ̂̾͑́̈̉̒́̀͆͛̍͒͗͐̈́̓̍̉͛̅͌̌̿̔̌͑͒͗͆̾̀̍̋̇̌̍͊̀̈́́̚̕̚̚͘̚͝ ͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝f̨̡̡̛̛̼̼̯͎͖̜̹̘̦̜̭͚̲̜͚͚̯̪͓̥̣͚̤̻̠̗̮̜̺̜̩͕͇̯͕ ͈͚͎̖͈̜̱̪͓͆̿̽̏͑͗͊̑̄͗̅͊̈̒̊̍̇͋̔̔̎̉̍̋͐́́̄͂̍̇́̈́̅͘̕͜ų̡̢ ̢̨̧̡̡̨̛͚̬͚̺̘̪̝͙͔̮͓̱̣̟̠̼͖̳̻̬͇̙̳̙̙̙̮̪̻̗͖̝̩̲͇̯͎͇̟̺͔̪̬ ̠̭̳̺̭̫̲̮͍̳̠̩͍̱̬̯̩̣̹̖̤̱̙̰͖̥̹̟͇̖̳̗͈̰̱͎͐̒̽͑͌͆̉͒͌͑̾̈̎̏ ̃̐̾̈́̊͐̃̐̈́̆̀̈́̔͂̂̌͒͗̅̇̏̆̄̐̂͊̓̉̉̈́̂̑̿͆͑̏̄̈́͘̚͘̚͜͜͜ ͜͜͠ͅc̛̛̰̻̙̲̟͔̩̆́̒͋̅̇̇̓̉̇̐̋̌̃̈́̈́̊̅͌̌̓̀̃̀͂̊͛͊̄͑͋͋̓́ ̓̒͂̆̓̓̊̔̀̓̑̓̋̒̂̃̔̈́̾̔͛̀̀̐̿̀̄̄͊͛̑̿͂̉͋͑̊̾̾̕͘̕̕͝͠͠͝͝ḳ ̡̡̧̡̢̢͓̭̼̻͔͓͖͈̮͚͖̠̜͉̰̙̝̤͕̖̥̙̥̞̫̗͚͍͔̗̯̉̄́͒̓̈́͊̇̄̔́̊ ͊̾̉̐͋̽̈́̾́͑̄̿̇̏̌͋̄͋́̈́̀̑͛͋̉̃͒͌͋̄̽̋̾͛͗̋̆̊̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̚͜ ͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̧̢̢̡̛̞̩̥̲̺̪̻͓̫͎̖̤̼̩̖̱̲̗̯͎͖̠͚̩͓̣̙̣̱̭͉̙͎̫̮̞̣̰̦̮̗̫̰̲̠ ̇̎̿̒̍̽́́̌̈́͛̈͌͋̃̾̍͌̂́͑̈̄͋̍̑̄̾̎͌̋̽̿̌̓̔̌̇̅̓͂̓̾̕͘͘̚͠͠ ͝͠ͅͅy̜͕̦͎͍̙͍̳͔̫͛͊̓̔̓̕͝ơ̢̨̢̗̜̮̱̺̤̦̬̥̼̝̙̗̖̝͙̭̭̰̭͙͚̗̻ ̦̺̲͕͓̘̼͔̒̎̉̈́̈́̑̐͑́̋́̓̐̾͒̓̓͂̐̊͠ͅu̧̧̨̡̡̯̹̤̪̣̬͚̗̟̮̞̪ ̻͈͈̝͙͚̦̳̹̠̭̭͇̗̺̘͓͍̻̝̳̯̳̮̖͇̺͍͚̹̥̭͚̫̤̲͈̬̩̳̩̟̫̓̑̈́̿͆̂ ́̑́̑̂͌̒̒̊̐̌̈́̓̂̈́͌̒̇́̓̀́͊̋̊́̓̔̔̌̚͘̕̚͜͝ͅ

enjoy your ban

Why?

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 08:24 PM
[i]l̛̛̐͌̇̓̑͑̈́̋̌̃̓̌̌̈́̊́̿̾̋̂̔̆͋̓̇̑̿̐̉͗͗͛͌̄̑͌̀̈́̉͘̚͠͝͝͝͝͝ ̧̲̜͈͓͕̥̞̪̔͋̏̋̑̄̏́̿̽̂̔̿́͊̋͑̀̂͗́͑̀͋͗̆͌̑͋̎̈̆̎̕͘̚͝͝͝͝͠ ̨̺̺̣̖̮̟͈̩̠͍̻͔̺̻̻̩͎͕̖̻̗̗͔̙̯͔̥̱̟̦̫̠̟̖̰͚̞̖̩̩͉̦͉̱̙͈͎ͅͅ ̧͎̭̟̯͇̠̲͙̫̞͙̬̠͙̺̲̟̪͍͍ͅǘ̫̭̖̜͈̐̾̓̈́̀͒̄͌̃̈̍̒̔̐͘̚̚̚̕͠͝ ̧̧̨̨̢̨̪̖͇̬̣͉͔̲͔͙̥͔͓͔̜̱̰̤͎̫̰̦̜͖̦̳͓͇͉͕̮̥̗̞͓̰͙̱̙̻̞͜ͅͅ ̢̨̬̼̰̜̻̺̞͓͍̲͖͓͚c̛̈́́̒͑̅̂̂̒̅͐́̋̉̅̃̿͒̇̏̉̆̅̈́̄̒̀͗̚͘͠͠͝͠ ̨̢̡̞͉̗͚̦̦̳͙̖͙͖͍̹͖̼̞̙̤͚̤̽̇̀̌̎͑͂͛͂͂̒͒͆̈́͗͗̈̋͋͌͘͘͝͠͝ͅͅ ̢̢̡̡̰̳̖̣̘̱̝̭̙̙̼̤̫͈̘̰̘̠͈̼l̡̢̪̼̣͔̠̬̩̟͚͎̤̣̅́̈́̂̽̅̄͑̈́͠ͅ ̘̭͎̥̞͔͙̦̳̳̻͚ͅì͔̿́̐̎̋̀̆̓́̇̎̈́̊͒͒̓͊͆̄̈́͐͛͑͂͌͑̑̓̕͝͠͝͝ͅ ̧̢̢̢̡̡̧̡̬̭̫͓͎͔̱̞͍̞̯̩͈̪͕͉̱̩̦̮̳̘̦̲͕͓̣̮̲̯͓̘͎̟̗̯͈͎̝̥̩ͅ ͙̘̫̹̲̮̯̲̦ǹ̠̇̆̓͐̎͐͐̄̎̋̄̍̆̅̉͗̓̋̊̀̓̆̎̓̽͐̍̆͒̋̒͗͑̍͛͘͘͝ ̢̢͓̯̣̱̫̱̦̮̩̥̘̘̘͙̘̪̙̝̰̖̹̗̰̖̺̝͓̱̝̲̦̟̜͙̤̘̟̹͙͚̫̱͜͜͜͜ͅͅ ̤̻̱̩ ̨̧̧̡̢͓͚̭͎̫̥͚̰̩̞͎͔̳̫͙̲͉̫̫̜̼͙̬̥̙̯̻͉̺̣̓́͐̂̀̒̑͂̀̍̓͛͗̕ͅ ̻̮̘̣̥͖̰̪̦̖͎͍̻ṣ̡̧̧̲͇̭͕̼̥͖̞͔̲͓̲͉̙̙̠͎͓̰̦̳̓̋̇̊̈́̍̍̌̎̚͠ ̢̢̨͚̰̩̯͓͉̥̻̪͙̝̘̯͚̹̺̲̫̣̣͎̜̤̬̠̜̫͈͕̪̦̗̮̝̪͍̻̥u͐̓̓̅́̊̈͠ ̢̧̛̛̐̑̈́̓̃́͊̓̀́̀͌̔̾́̓̂̐͑̅̓̈́̌̀́͗̍̓͂̈̉̒̽̈̇͋͗̈͆͆͛̅͘̕͠͠ ̡̼̞̦̜̳͖̥̜͓̺̤̠̗̥͓̥̣̮̣͖̳̱͈̳̪̥̜̙̖͈̣̱̤̻̹͇͖̠̘̞͎̲̯͍̯͜͜͜͜ ̙͔̼̤̫̬̖̯͔̹̻̞̥̦c̨̨̠̟̦͎̺̥̘̤̰̩͔̦̺͇̤͕͕̹̟̯̩͚͂̄͌͋͑̊̈́͋̾̄͘ ̧̧̰̥̠̗̠̳͇̺͕͍̟̘k̢̢̧͎̹͓̪͍̱̩̹̰̤̩̜̜̤̎̔̿̑̿̂̊̎̆̈́͆̀͋͋͘̚͝ͅ ̢̧̡̧̹͖͕̫͍̥͓̠̪͙̩̻͍͖͍͇̭̫͎̻͎͍̳̘̖̪̠͚̼̹̰̬̲͓̘̤͚̹̬̼͍̰͕̜̖̬ ̨͈̗̦̭̯̗̭̗̯̰̩̫̟̪͉̩̪͇̞͇̼̯̪͜͜ě̛̛̄̂̒̔́̅̈́̿͗͂̃̀̑̑̅̓͘͘͠͝ ̛̛̒́́͑̎̏̉̇͆͊̊̊̀̑̃̉̍̈́̑́̀̿̽͊̾̐͗̋͐́̈́̆̄̀̿̈́̈̉̋̈́͋͛̓͗͘͝͠͠ ̨̨̧̧͈̼̬͕̪̯̺͙͇͎̟̞̥̤͓͓͇̠̝̰̣̥͉̟͉̂̒̇̅͋̾̎̃̀͒̑̋͛̔͒̈́̂͘͜͝ͅ ̡̠̻̤̳̼͇̙͇̼̬͓̩͎̮̼̟̘͉̩̘͉̩̖ͅd̉͗͂͗̄͑̆̅̔̅̔̀͋̂͐͊̀̊͘̕̚̚͘͠ ̡̨̧̛̪͎̝͎̫̫̣̘̦̬͔̺̲͎̼̻̱̼̟̟͕͙͓͉̿̋̉̈́͒́̆̑̉͒́̓̓̓͒͒̓͂͌̕̕͠ ̢̨̧̢̧̡̨̺̬͉̭̪͕̖͖̣̺̦͔͚̲͖̜͓̰̥̭̩̺̹̜̪̩̣͇̜̭̻͎̰̳̜͕̳͜͜ ̮̲̬ ̛̛̛͒̄͗̈͗̊͊̄͑͛̋̂̀̀̑̉͋̾̈́͋̅̈́͌͂̇̋̍̾͋͐̆̓͂̈̉͗̎̂̾͑̚̕̚͝͠͝͝ ̧̛̬́̈̉̒́̀͆͛̍͒͗͐̈́̓̍̉͛̅͌̌̿̔̌͑͒͗͆̾̀̍̋̇̌̍͊̀̈́́̚͘̚͝͝͝͝͠͝ ̼̟̯̘͇f̛̛̼̼̯͎͖̜͆̿̽̏͑͗͊̑̄͗̅͊̈̒̊̍̇͋̔̔̎̉̍̋͐́́̄͂̍̇́̈́̅͘̕ ̨̡̡̹̘̦̜̭͚̲̜͚͚̯̪͓̥̣͚̤̻̠̗̮̜̺̜̩͕͇̯͕͈͚͎̖͈̜̱̪͓͜u͐̒̽͑͘̚͠ ̛͌͆̉͒͌͑̾̈̎̏̃̐̾̈́̊͐̃̐̈́̆̀̈́̔͂̂̌͒͗̅̇̏̆̄̐̂͊̓̉̉̈́̂̑̿͆͑̏̄͘̚ ̨̡̢̢̨͚̬͚̺̘̪̝͙͔̮͓̱̣̟̠̼͖̳̻̬͇̙̳̙̙̙̮̪̻̗͖̝̩̲͇̯͎͇̟̺͔̪̈́͜͜ ̧̡̡̨̬̠̭̳̺̭̫̲̮͍̳̠̩͍̱̬̯̩̣̹̖̤̱̙̰͖̥̹̟͇̖̳̗͈̰̱͎͜͜͜ͅc̆́̒͋ ̅̇̇̓̉̇̐̋̌̃̈́̈́̊̅͌̌̓̀̃̀͂̊͛͊̄͑͋͋̓́̓̒͂̆̓̓̊̔̀̓̑̓̋̒̂̃̕͘͝͠ ̛̛̰̻̙̲̟͔̩̔̈́̾̔͛̀̀̐̿̀̄̄͊͛̑̿͂̉͋͑̊̾̾̕̕͠͝͝k̉̄́͒̓̈́͊̇̄̚͘̕ ̔́̊͊̾̉̐͋̽̈́̾́͑̄̿̇̏̌͋̄͋́̈́̀̑͛͋̉̃͒͌͋̄̽̋̾͛͗̋̆̊͘̕̕̚̕̚͝͠͝ ̡̡̧̡̢̢̣͓̭̼̻͔͓͖͈̮͚͖̠̜͉̰̙̝̤͕̖̥̙̥̞̫̗͚͍͔̗̯͜ͅͅͅͅͅ ̛̇̎̿̒̍̽́́̌̈́͛̈͌͋̃̾̍͌̂́͑̈̄͋̍̑̄̾̎͌̋̽̿̌̓̔̌̇̅̓͂̕͘͘̚͠͠͝͠ ̧̢̢̡̞̩̥̲̺̪̻͓̫͎̖̤̼̩̖̱̲̗̯͎͖̠͚̩͓̣̙̣̱̭͉̙͎̫̮̞̣̰̦̮̗̫̓̾ͅͅ ̰̲̠y̜͕̦͎͍̙͍̳͔̫͛͊̓̔̓̕͝ơ̢̗̜̮̱̺̒̎̉̈́̈́̑̐͑́̋́̓̐̾͒̓̓͂̐̊͠ ̨̢̤̦̬̥̼̝̙̗̖̝͙̭̭̰̭͙͚̗̻̦̺̲͕͓̘̼͔ͅu̓̑̈́̿͆̂́̑́̑̂͌̒̒̊̐̌̈́̚ ̧̧̨̯̹̤̪̣̬͚̗̟̮̞̪̻͈͈̝͙͚̦̳̹̠̭̓̂̈́͌̒̇́̓̀́͊̋̊́̓̔̔̌͘̕̚͜͝ͅ ̡̡̭͇̗̺̘͓͍̻̝̳̯̳̮̖͇̺͍͚̹̥̭͚̫̤̲͈̬̩̳̩̟̫

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 08:33 PM
enjoy your ban

enjoy your virginity

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/Ungodly/masterstroke.gif (http://s920.photobucket.com/user/Ungodly/media/masterstroke.gif.html)http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/Ungodly/masterstroke.gif (http://s920.photobucket.com/user/Ungodly/media/masterstroke.gif.html)http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/Ungodly/masterstroke.gif (http://s920.photobucket.com/user/Ungodly/media/masterstroke.gif.html)
http://i.imgur.com/xgz9nkR.gif
http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/Ungodly/masterstroke.gif (http://s920.photobucket.com/user/Ungodly/media/masterstroke.gif.html)http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/Ungodly/masterstroke.gif (http://s920.photobucket.com/user/Ungodly/media/masterstroke.gif.html)http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/Ungodly/masterstroke.gif (http://s920.photobucket.com/user/Ungodly/media/masterstroke.gif.html)
https://media.giphy.com/media/HhTXt43pk1I1W/giphy.gif

Uuruk
01-15-2016, 08:44 PM
Nice gif

Tradesonred
01-15-2016, 09:46 PM
I get a kick out of reading Smedy talk about contesting and unfair numbers when his guilds have been at forefront of targeting the upcoming guilds and preventing them from being able to grow and contest. The biggest recruiter for the top guild has been Lite and the Friends crew.

Thats why i wanted to break Lite when i was in Red Dawn, we should have just sat on Azrael (Mainly Lite, to break his morale so he leaves and something new could start) with nihilum for 2-3 weeks straight. Lite was trying to convince everyone there was a big conspiracy to crush Azrael. In fact thats what i was trying to make happen but guild members werent hot for it so it never took off.

pgerman
01-16-2016, 02:02 AM
Release luclin so I can manaburn every1 and one shot them dead

That is a great idea

EQ PVEE P at its finest

Don't even ever have to raid . 4,000 plat worth of gear and a wizard with AAs, you win.

AzzarTheGod
01-16-2016, 03:03 AM
Release luclin so I can manaburn every1 and one shot them dead

That is a great idea

EQ PVEE P at its finest

Don't even ever have to raid . 4,000 plat worth of gear and a wizard with AAs, you win.

SKs one-shotting at launch of Velious and no complaints? <Friends> bias and dumb? Pipe down and pray I won't petitionquest the 75% rule.

Manaburn has a very long CD and does not deal much damage unless you have the gear.

You aren't killing a BIS raid buffed and geared character with 4k worth of gear using manaburn in many circumstances.

dontbanpls
01-16-2016, 06:35 AM
SKs one-shotting at launch of Velious and no complaints? <Friends> bias and dumb? Pipe down and pray I won't petitionquest the 75% rule.

Manaburn has a very long CD and does not deal much damage unless you have the gear.

You aren't killing a BIS raid buffed and geared character(empire member) with 4k worth of gear using manaburn in many circumstances.

fixed that for ya

georgie
01-16-2016, 06:55 AM
Nuking someone fully buffed, sounds like a empire tactic.empire's best player (fandango) can't even keep his buffs up

krazyGlue
01-16-2016, 09:30 AM
Voted no

Zyzzerzazz
01-16-2016, 11:00 AM
Nope too many fucked up AAs that would cause a shitshow...

Wipe it clean and watch things get mean

LostCause
01-16-2016, 12:05 PM
classic foreverrrrrr enjoy dead server.

AzzarTheGod
01-16-2016, 04:29 PM
classic foreverrrrrr enjoy dead server.

Voted no

Enjoy double-digit population.

Gardur
01-16-2016, 04:34 PM
Nuking someone fully buffed, sounds like a empire tactic.empire's best player (fandango) can't even keep his buffs up

Fought some empire last night and went like 20 mins with 14 slots of buffs...

pgerman
01-16-2016, 05:20 PM

You aren't killing a BIS raid buffed and geared character with 4k worth of gear using manaburn in many circumstances.

I play a wizard , u dumb? Manaburn 4 the win

Luclin 2020

And yes, All BIS characters die to manaburn , keep raiding so I can come one shot you in 2020

AzzarTheGod
01-16-2016, 05:33 PM
I play a wizard , u dumb? Manaburn 4 the win

Luclin 2020

And yes, All BIS characters die to manaburn , keep raiding so I can come one shot you in 2020

Petitionquesting 75% rule and additional post-Velious damage reduction nerf now for being dumb.

I have all HT related patchnotes with relevant allakhazam archived links. GJ

Gonna take that HT from 1.1 down to the 800s I reckon.

Sear
01-16-2016, 05:35 PM
release the moon cats

fuck it just release all the expansions

classic

heartbrand
01-16-2016, 05:39 PM
Most people when polled on these boards consider Planes of Power to be the pinnacle of EverQuest with everything after that point the slow descent into instancing, cookie cutter items etc. One can hope for a PvP PoP server one day.

Beastagoog
01-16-2016, 05:44 PM
Most people when polled on these boards consider Planes of Power to be the pinnacle of EverQuest with everything after that point the slow descent into instancing, cookie cutter items etc. One can hope for a PvP PoP server one day.

Could u imagine the pvp over ssra temple key mobs? (I know not PoP era)

AzzarTheGod
01-16-2016, 05:47 PM
release the moon cats

fuck it just release all the expansions

classic

2001 is definitely classic. Nobody said this was a vanilla server.

Luclin is when EQ came into its own, peaking in Planes of Power, and jumped the shark by Gates of Discord because of no content outside of elite raids.

This idea that classic means vanilla comes from sperglords who can't accept a change in gameplay and options.

I mean Velious has what, a handful of zones? Smallest expansion ever. If the box could handle double-digit Kunark, it can handle Luclin at 350 pop. Kunark and Luclin are the same size and scope of content. Kunark is so similar to Luclin it should have had AAs.

Luclin's landscapes and zone design are above and beyond anything Velious offers. This thread isn't about overnight Luclin. Its about getting staff to consider taking on another dev and putting it in development to consider a release at a later date, for the benefit of the project.

dontbanpls
01-16-2016, 09:10 PM
Actually Rogean said it was a vanilla server and no matter how hard you try to push this cunty campaign it ain't never gon' happen so quit calling Rogean a sperg lord

dontbanpls
01-16-2016, 09:15 PM
You are just swatting in the air trying to make contact with something and making a very selfish argument for what you want while completely ignoring how bad it would be for the server. If Velious has done anything it has split the limited number of players up, and adding more content will only compound that issue.

AzzarTheGod
01-16-2016, 09:17 PM
Actually Rogean said it was a vanilla server and no matter how hard you try to push this cunty campaign it ain't never gon' happen so quit calling Rogean a sperg lord

It is not a vanilla project. Kunark and Velious are released. If he is a sperglord its not my problem.

It is not Rogean's call. He would leave it up to nilbog in 1-2 years to make the decision. Even now nilbog could make the unilateral decision to begin Luclin development for beta. Rogean does not give a fuck.

Make the right call and put Luclin into the planning stages, for the health of the project.

heartbrand
01-16-2016, 09:18 PM
Actually, Luclin is a bigger boon to smaller guilds than Velious was, as it opens up all of Velious content while the top guild moves on to Luclin. Kunark only has Phara Dar mainly as the one dragon with worthwhile gear to kill other than epic cockblocks.

AzzarTheGod
01-16-2016, 09:20 PM
You are just swatting in the air trying to make contact with something and making a very selfish argument for what you want while completely ignoring how bad it would be for the server. If Velious has done anything it has split the limited number of players up, and adding more content will only compound that issue.

Ya HB, mornin, cutter, and half the server are just selfish.

Try again. You quit for a year and came back to grief lowbies. Your opinion is disqualified.

Kunark is the same size as Luclin. Velious is a very small expansion. We gain at least 100 former players back just with the promise of a Luclin beta at some point. Population would be 350-400, plenty to sustain Luclin and populate the hotspots.

Swat that.

Ragnaros
01-16-2016, 09:51 PM
2001 is definitely classic. Nobody said this was a vanilla server.

Luclin is when EQ came into its own, peaking in Planes of Power, and jumped the shark by Gates of Discord because of no content outside of elite raids.

This idea that classic means vanilla comes from sperglords who can't accept a change in gameplay and options.

I mean Velious has what, a handful of zones? Smallest expansion ever. If the box could handle double-digit Kunark, it can handle Luclin at 350 pop. Kunark and Luclin are the same size and scope of content. Kunark is so similar to Luclin it should have had AAs.

Luclin's landscapes and zone design are above and beyond anything Velious offers. This thread isn't about overnight Luclin. Its about getting staff to consider taking on another dev and putting it in development to consider a release at a later date, for the benefit of the project.

Luclin with 350?
yeah try around 100 dude

TacoSmasher
01-16-2016, 10:46 PM
Azzar name dropping cutter! wait what did i do/say? :(

Not sure what id look forward to most with luclin:

Farming seru bane
farming ssra keys and bane
Farming vt keys
farming vex thal
Ring of fire.
invis bridge to THO

Seriously though i had a lot of fun in that xpac, definitely some of my best times in eq. that said i dont think its realistic to think we will see luclin on this project, the amount of work would be insane, and we are currently overdue for some velly patches as is

Uuruk
01-16-2016, 11:16 PM

Not sure what id look forward to most with luclin:

Farming seru bane
farming ssra keys and bane
Farming vt keys
farming vex thal
Ring of fire.
invis bridge to THO

Seriously though i had a lot of fun in that xpac, definitely some of my best times in eq. that said i dont think its realistic to think we will see luclin on this project, the amount of work would be insane, and we are currently overdue for some velly patches as is

Pls take Sektora out of your avatar.

krazyGlue
01-16-2016, 11:33 PM
Nope

Samsung
01-16-2016, 11:49 PM
Pls take Sektora out of your avatar.

Not nice. Thought we were pals?

AzzarTheGod
01-17-2016, 12:15 AM

Srry pal I couldn't be bothered to go back through the thread.

I volunteered you as one of the supporters of Luclin. In good company with HB. Ur a big deal now in the Release Luclin commission.

Thank you for listing some great nostalgic memories of Luclin.

Tradesonred
01-17-2016, 07:54 PM
I hate to say it but only Luclin can save the server

http://orig08.deviantart.net/cec5/f/2012/137/1/b/boomer_trollface_by_blackrhinoranger-d503d1o.png

AzzarTheGod
01-17-2016, 07:55 PM
I hate to say it but only Luclin can save the server

Welcome aboard.

Xaanka
01-17-2016, 08:48 PM
Nope

TheDuck
01-17-2016, 09:24 PM
nothing can save the server, a new expansion would bring back 100 people for the first 3 months, and pop would only be at 250, after that its back down to 150.

there simply isnt enough interest in red99. i dont know how rogean even considers keeping this server up.

AzzarTheGod
01-18-2016, 02:55 AM
nothing can save the server, a new expansion would bring back 100 people for the first 3 months, and pop would only be at 250, after that its back down to 150.

there simply isnt enough interest in red99. i dont know how rogean even considers keeping this server up.

Clouded mind. 100 people is a lot of people. Also, the sheer quantity of raid targets available allows other guilds to grow with less interference and possible threat of pvp. Population would sustain 350 according to my conservative calculations.

I will list one big factor that HB touched on earlier:

With Luclin, a guild like <Friends> may no longer consider killing a Kunark dragon a heinous shameful act.

This will make the server more fun as guilds will slowly become less ashamed over time, with guilds dipping their toes into the post-Luclin waters, they can begin honest and genuine recruiting for obsolete Kunark raids with more confidence.

With the threat of potential PvP minimized, the growth could be exponential.

Think about it, duckman.

Kuna
01-18-2016, 04:20 AM
luclin/planes of power was really good

Thomas Paine
01-18-2016, 06:31 AM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/quests/shieldofbanewarding/image045.jpg

Drakaris
01-18-2016, 08:46 AM
Luclin onwards is statistically proven to be the exp pac ppl start dropping off on with the prog servers. If Luclin is very much loved then p2002 would be thrashing p1999 server pop, which is not yet the case.

Food for thought.

krazyGlue
01-18-2016, 09:06 AM
No

LostCause
01-18-2016, 09:07 AM
having 100ish aa in luclin xpac was uber there wasn't as many aas in luclin as ppl think lol.

Smedy
01-18-2016, 09:14 AM
project1999 was a massive success cause there's a void of classic servers in the emu community so in true red99 fashion lets just go ahead and open luclin instead of playing any of the 250 other emus out there where luclin and beyond is available

#r99logic

Izmael
01-18-2016, 09:24 AM
Adding 28
more zones to a 50-150 pop server sounds like a great idea!

SamwiseRed
01-18-2016, 09:51 AM
i thought the adding luclin thing was a troll. if srs lel.

heartbrand
01-18-2016, 10:23 AM
First of all, to argue that p99 has higher pop because people like classic more is a dubious argument at best. The other servers don't have a reputation as non-wipe, hacker free, boxer free, environments. Many of us are on p99 for the sole reason that it's the most "legitimate" playing field.

As far as expanding the size of the world with a small player base, I'd argue again that in fact pop could go up for several reasons:

1) Velious will be opened up to the smaller guilds which has far more content for them to consume with worth while rewards than Kunark does. Many NToV items are still amazing in PoP. There's enough Velious content to support 2 raiding guilds once the top dog leaves for Luclin. This just wasn't the case in Kunark where most items were droppable and over farmed for three years, bringing their value down to near nothing.

2) Luclin, with the AA system, requires a massive grind from players, meaning many more people will be online. Right now I have the day off with the kids still away at school. I could log on and game a bit, but what is there to do? Absolutely nothing. Luclin provides a constant grind of AA's, which means more EXP groups, more newbs finding groups to level up with who are grinding AA's, and more PvP opportunities.

3) Luclin has a slower raid progression than Velious does, which means it takes far longer to "beat" it. Velious was proven beatable in Kunark gear. Luclin requires farming VT keys, Seru and Ssra bane weapons, and some gear progression. There's finally focus items for casters, bringing them closer into balance with Melee's. Tradeskill's begin to matter more, giving people more things to grind in off time. There's more groupable mobs in Luclin with worth while gear, something that was missing from Velious which is basically a raider's only expansion for the most part.

4) The Bazaar opens up the economy to newbs who have an almost impossible time of gearing up on P99, because the economy sucks here. There's no point for high level NToV geared players to sit around in NFP auctioning off 500pp items. But with the Bazaar, we can finally sell these items, and help people get started on this server. Many people love playing EQ solely for the AuctionQuest, and the Bazaar provides that to them.

Yes, the world would be bigger on a small server, that's definitely a concern, but my belief is that there would be far more people online, probably consistently 150-200 during Euro hours, and 350+ during prime. I'd rather pop like that with more zones, than 40 actual people online during Euro hours, and 120~ in non raid prime time hours.

Solutions like a wipe server or season server have been tried. You're basically asking for a Crushbone PvP box which has shown time and time again to have a low interest level and lasting power of 1-2 weeks max. While the verbal majority on the boards seems to be the chest beating PvP'ers [many of whom are anonymous all the time in game and never seen outside of PoM tree during raid hours], the silent majority are people who prefer PvE on a PvP server. The prospect of 150+ more PvEr's grinding out AA's and tradeskills and bane weapons and what not should be tantalizing to the PvPer's. Think of all the fresh bodies you can grief, particularly with some of the OP AA's [which of course can be tuned to be a bit more reasonable, like we have done with recharging and resists].

Do I think Luclin will ever happen on Project 1999? Nope. They're trying to figure out how to remove mouse wheel scroll and force the classic UI on us. But I think it would be damn fun. Velious has been a let down for PvP, which shouldn't be surprising, there just isn't that much to do in Velious outside of raids. Kunark at least offered the grind to level 60, the item farm in Seb / KC / Chardok. Velious has goals that can be achieved in a weeks time of casual play outside of the log in every window for SF/Lodizal/Scout. There just isn't enough to do in Velious outside of raids to justify logging in for. Luclin, and later on PoP, fixes that. PvPer's should want there to be PvE incentives for the bluebies to log in for, because that's when the Beastagor's of the world can start slam dunking unprepared newbs like myself.

The End.

derpcake
01-18-2016, 10:30 AM
There just isn't enough to do in Velious outside of raids to justify logging in for.

there is quite a lot to do in velious, but the quests make kunark stuff obsolete, so its replacement content rather then additional content

anyway, i considered following things
- how long did it take to prepare velious
- how long has velious been out

Luclin 2020

what a joke of an idea

SamwiseRed
01-18-2016, 10:39 AM
I love all the people that were saying how long Velious would lastm it's the greatest xpac of all time, ect. It's not even been a year yiKes. If people didn't rush the content like their life depended on it, there would still be more to do. Lifers zerg the shit out of content then complain about boredom. Srs or ??

miraclegrow2
01-18-2016, 12:22 PM
100 AA took 6 months at luclin speed unless you had a friend with an earthshaker that was great at pulling crypt of nadox.

I remember spending weeks kiting stupid umbral toilers to get manaburn, weeks.

weeks.

easy_lee
01-18-2016, 12:38 PM
there is quite a lot to do in velious, but the quests make kunark stuff obsolete, so its replacement content rather then additional content

I wish more people understood this. New content which invalidates old content doesn't help the game. What it does is increase the difference between veterans and new players, Raiders and casuals. For interesting PvP, that's the opposite of what you want. It's also artificial, since the gear is just arbitrarily better, much like WoW and it's gear scores. That's not interesting.

A purely classic server with PvP events for unique items, such as the ugly stick from a few years ago, is all this server needs to thrive. Our population size is best suited to classic content. Classic gear is the most balanced since it doesn't make melees shit on casters. And classic zones were some of the most interesting ones we have because, frankly, the original developers had no idea what they were doing. It was the most interesting time for the game, and there are no other servers, nor any other games, quite like it.

Velious on red is just a WoW PvP Server with worse graphics. Luclin would be no different.

heartbrand
01-18-2016, 12:47 PM
classic saw the quickest drop off of any content. within a month the majority of the pop was gone. this is because classic can be beaten in 3 weeks.

easy_lee
01-18-2016, 01:04 PM
classic saw the quickest drop off of any content. within a month the majority of the pop was gone. this is because classic can be beaten in 3 weeks.

Classic saw the quickest drop because that's how every server for every game ever works. People try it because it's new, then they leave. And, in case you forgot, those were the days when people could loot gear off of each other, a rule which doesn't mesh well with a game built around progression.

Slathar
01-18-2016, 02:21 PM
for the sake of my well being please do not introduce AAs on this server

AzzarTheGod
01-18-2016, 04:46 PM
First of all, to argue that p99 has higher pop because people like classic more is a dubious argument at best. The other servers don't have a reputation as non-wipe, hacker free, boxer free, environments. Many of us are on p99 for the sole reason that it's the most "legitimate" playing field.

This.

Using the corrupt and infested p2002 project as an example of how people aren't interested in Luclin is laughably ignorant. I'm a little shocked. I guess that is what makes up our capitalist marketplace, the "uninformed" consumer.

The 99 brand are the most legitimate servers, nothing else is even remotely close to it as far as legitimacy goes.

I'm actually still sick someone referenced p2002 as a counter argument. Gross.

I'll hit on some more points later.

easy_lee
01-18-2016, 05:22 PM
This.

Using the corrupt and infested p2002 project as an example of how people aren't interested in Luclin is laughably ignorant. I'm a little shocked. I guess that is what makes up our capitalist marketplace, the "uninformed" consumer.

The 99 brand are the most legitimate servers, nothing else is even remotely close to it as far as legitimacy goes.

I'm actually still sick someone referenced p2002 as a counter argument. Gross.

I'll hit on some more points later.

First off, Luclin is a lot of work. Second, fucking cats. Third, it's not classic.

But most importantly, spreading our small population over more zones is an absolutely terrible idea. Nothing you or anyone else says will change that simple, obvious truth.

heartbrand
01-18-2016, 05:39 PM
I know for myself and many in Empire, we have 0 interest in a classic only server and wouldn't play.

AzzarTheGod
01-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Pretty sure I'm saying we should go back to classic, and that I believe kunark and velious on red were a mistake. Your argument supports mine.

I'd say the chances of a Luclin release are higher than the chance of another classic server. Hence our position.

Luclin would enable small guilds like Casual Scum, Thunderdome, Friends, and remnants of TMO a shot at being able to raid content because of the sheer number of targets available when Luclin comes into play.

These guilds would grow and flourish without <Friends> and a few certain players in <Empire> hawking over them.

FACT: We have population already interested in playing R99 in its current state.

There is no reason to believe a rollback server, wipe, or fresh server should be considered until we beta test the Luclin Raid Pressure Relief Theory as I have coined it. Which would result in a sustained 350 pop average server, nearly 200 more people than we have right now.

More on that later, after I'm able to reconnoiter with Dr. Heartbergerstein in the alley behind the temple.

krazyGlue
01-18-2016, 05:42 PM
I know for myself and many in Empire, we have 0 interest in a classic only server and wouldn't play.

Then quit .no1 gives a fuck

easy_lee
01-18-2016, 05:46 PM

Seriously. It's called Project 1999 for a reason. The condition of the server now should be proof enough that non-classic bullshit just doesn't work here. Nobody cares what people like Heartbrand, who just want more free pixels and uncontested raid targets, want from the server.

AzzarTheGod
01-18-2016, 05:49 PM

Classic, been there and done that. Its called an expansion.

Maybe you have heard of it, but they add expansions to games to make them better.

AzzarTheGod
01-18-2016, 05:51 PM
Seriously. It's called Project 1999 for a reason. The condition of the server now should be proof enough that non-classic bullshit just doesn't work here. Nobody cares what people like Heartbrand, who just want more free pixels and uncontested raid targets, want from the server.

krazyGlue and easy_lee, two guys who probably did nothing to benefit the health of the server now calling for a wipe/reroll over releasing the next classic 2001 Velious-era expansion pack.

One is a luddite degenerate griefer. The jury is still out on this easy_lee fella.

Kuna
01-18-2016, 05:53 PM

classic population was over 600 for the first month.. was great till the Rogean said ,, there will never be Yellow text or xp bonus...

pop went down to less than 100....

rogean finally adds YT and xp bonus.. server pop back at 200ish...

its tobad he just didnt listen to the community in the first place and the server would still have 500+

easy_lee
01-18-2016, 05:55 PM
There is no reason to believe a rollback server, wipe, or fresh server should be considered until we beta test the Luclin Raid Pressure Relief Theory as I have coined it. Which would result in a sustained 350 pop average server, nearly 200 more people than we have right now.

First, you have no evidence to support any of the bullshit you're spewing. Second, you don't back up your points with any sort of theory. Third, more zones means less people per zone, thus less PvP.

But if you want to talk theory, here's some theory for you: more raid targets means less PvP. Why contest someone over mob A when you can just kill mob B for comparable loot?

The only thing more targets would do is give smaller guilds free, uncontested pixels since the biggest guild would be occupied with the best ones. That goes against the spirit of the server. It's called Red PvP, not Red Free Uncontested Pixels and Fast Leveling For People Who Suck At EQ.

You're pushing for something that not only makes PvP more difficult since people are more spread out, but also makes it less likely by creating more raid targets. It's a socialist solution to gear for everyone, and does nothing to encourage PvP. Small guilds won't contest the big ones just because they have gear, people will just use the small guilds to gear up and join the big ones for better pixels.

AzzarTheGod
01-18-2016, 05:57 PM
First, you have no evidence to support any of the bullshit you're spewing. Second, you don't back up your points with any sort of theory. Third, more zones means less people per zone, thus less PvP.

I said "More on that later". You are reaching with that pal and making selective attacks now.

When the Luclin Raid Pressure Relief Theory is unveiled, everything will make sense.

krazyGlue
01-18-2016, 06:02 PM
I have 6million raw plat and countless top tier items and 12 level 60s why would I ask for a wipe ? I love this server

easy_lee
01-18-2016, 06:03 PM
I said "More on that later". You are reaching with that pal and making selective attacks now.

When the Luclin Raid Pressure Relief Theory is unveiled, everything will make sense.

I've got a better idea. If you want expansions, go play on the live servers because they have all of them. If you want classic, then stay here. Regardless, Luclin has never been in the cards for this server and, based on responses from GMs and Devs alike, is never going to happen here.

Look at the past changes that have increased population. No item loot. YT. Experience bonus. No experience loss on death (something I don't even agree with, but whatever). They all have one thing in common: they remove barriers to PvP. Even YT, which seems meaningless, provides epeen incentive to engage in PvP.

More zones and raid targets both decrease the likelihood of PvP. It's so simple and obvious that I don't see why you're not getting it. For Luclin to work and, indeed, for velious to work, we'd need hundreds more people on this server. We ain't got hundreds more people, and there's no evidence to support the idea that releasing Luclin would bring in more.

AzzarTheGod
01-18-2016, 06:08 PM
I have 6million raw plat and countless top tier items and 12 level 60s why would I ask for a wipe ? I love this server

Sorry pal hard to keep track of these extremists w/out NSA help. My apologies.

I can tell you are afraid of Luclin pixels affecting your PvP and giving you less targets by adding more zones, but the Luclin Raid Pressure Relief Theory will show you why that is totally wrong.

For one, Velious BIS and Luclin BIS are identical aside from spell focus and mana regen (which is a much needed balance item for PvP).

If you are ok with Velious gear gap, by being against a wipe you seem to be ok with it, Luclin BIS is same stats as Velious BIS.

derpcake
01-18-2016, 06:11 PM
luclin isn't happening

its a shitty troll also, go support trump instead

krazyGlue
01-18-2016, 07:01 PM
Luclin wi result in the same outcome velious did an influx of a few players for a few months then a ghost town. Server sucks due to 90-120man Zerg . Can't compete with that if he population is at 180 at peak . Just let the server die in peace .

silo32
01-18-2016, 07:04 PM

but haggles with me in game over a ssb saying 1k is too much and you wont pay any more than 600 even tho you have millions

you said this in game too

SamwiseRed
01-18-2016, 07:10 PM
should just play in a progression guild on live then. test server or something. sounds like p99 is not for u.

Tradesonred
01-18-2016, 07:15 PM
lol @ heartbrand trying to frame classic population drop as a PVE thing.

Comparison to Rallos (which im guessing is where alot of those 600 people came from)

On Rallos you actually stopped to pvp on the way up. It was fun.

On Red, you either gank trained or gave up trying to pvp after the first few xp deaths, turning red into purple hide and seek (Generally speaking, a few exceptions). It was boring.

That is a MAAAAAJOOOOOOOOR difference, night and day.

Holocaust made it clear it was gonna use XP death in pvp to "grief people off the server" and thats exactly what happened.

krazyGlue
01-18-2016, 07:20 PM
but haggles with me in game over a ssb saying 1k is too much and you wont pay any more than 600 even tho you have millions

you said this in game too

and the reason i have millions is because i dont buy over priced items

Tradesonred
01-18-2016, 07:30 PM
Classic saw the quickest drop because that's how every server for every game ever works. People try it because it's new, then they leave. And, in case you forgot, those were the days when people could loot gear off of each other, a rule which doesn't mesh well with a game built around progression.

It was in fact alot of fun, months, years of fun, to play elf counterstrike with item loot on Rallos

Too bad the devs didnt see it this way. That, coupled with item loot would have insured a server with a much better longevity. Instead we watched helplessly as everything we told the devs would happen happened.

No economy, unlootable hard twinks, the same hundred toxic trolls to play with once everyone else left the boat, yeah.

easy_lee
01-18-2016, 08:00 PM
It was in fact alot of fun, months, years of fun, to play elf counterstrike with item loot on Rallos

Too bad the devs didnt see it this way. That, coupled with item loot would have insured a server with a much better longevity. Instead we watched helplessly as everything we told the devs would happen happened.

No economy, unlootable hard twinks, the same hundred toxic trolls to play with once everyone else left the boat, yeah.

To be fair, item loot would strongly discourage the current metagame. Occasionally, one of the hardcore Raiders would just lose all of his gear. It's not my favorite solution, but it would be a solution.

That said, everyone would just play wizards, which is basically what happened then.

Tradesonred
01-18-2016, 08:17 PM
To be fair, item loot would strongly discourage the current metagame. Occasionally, one of the hardcore Raiders would just lose all of his gear. It's not my favorite solution, but it would be a solution.

That said, everyone would just play wizards, which is basically what happened then.

Patching sets of no drop to lessen the harshness of loot pvp (especially for melees) was mentioned a bunch of times to devs.

Youd only wear your best shit if you were roaming around with a big roaster from your guild, etc... like in eve online.

The technicalities would have had to be defined, but i never read anyone giving me a reason why this would not have worked.

To be clear, i wasnt expecting the devs to change red to item loot in the middle of its existence. Thats a decision that had to be made before it went live, though i proposed a voluntary item loot system a couple of times that no one seemed to think was worth pursuing. What really depopulated the server is devs holding on to the bitter end that "lol, this isnt Call of duty" to fix the xp death problem, when pop finally hit single digit numbers. Eveything we had on top of that later was bittersweet as the server is only viable if enough people are playing, especially so when community is toxic heavy. I disregard completely opinions like that of Sirken's, who blame this (the grief) on the people playing, staff were explained in and out what Holo and Nihilum were doing and chose to ignore it.

heartbrand
01-18-2016, 08:43 PM
Ecoli is an idiot. Please stop shitting thread up. Thanks.

easy_lee
01-18-2016, 11:12 PM
Patching sets of no drop to lessen the harshness of loot pvp (especially for melees) was mentioned a bunch of times to devs.

I disregard completely opinions like that of Sirken's, who blame this (the grief) on the people playing, staff were explained in and out what Holo and Nihilum were doing and chose to ignore it.

First, yeah, good idea. Sets of no drop, classic or not, would at least make for a very interesting PvP server where item loot is allowed. Not classic, but not bad either. If we had item loot, I'd be for it.

Second, you're right. It's a common misconception that the people playing a game are what makes the community. That's not true; the game itself and developer actions make the community. It's the game's rules which determine, in the aggregate, how the players behave.

Tradesonred
01-19-2016, 12:13 AM
Ecoli is an idiot. Please stop shitting thread up. Thanks.

Im actually providing food for discussion instead of posting "Ur dumb lol k thx bye"

HB knows what killed population, hes just saying that because he doesnt want elf sim to end and pushing for what he thinks serves his interest.

https://eclosure.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg

AzzarTheGod
01-19-2016, 02:04 AM
Im actually providing food for discussion instead of posting "Ur dumb lol k thx bye"

Read the topic again. This is HB's thread and is for discussion on the pros and cons of releasing a Luclin beta on red.

Friendly, advice aside from "u dumb pls go away", start your own thread if you want to go far off topic.

Tangents are fine, metadiscussion on what killed the server with no mention or references to Luclin or the main topic for several posts are not. Further derails may result in sanctions. Consider yourself warned.

Tradesonred
01-19-2016, 02:16 AM
Yeah ive derailed, everybody does it.

Still ive outlined what i thought really killed classic and its not (lol) the lack of PVE content.

Smedy
01-19-2016, 02:58 AM
so many pages of angry nerds wanting to pve on a pvp server, how about you browse any of the 250 other emus offering a luclin gaming experience

AzzarTheGod
01-19-2016, 03:04 AM
I'm a shitposter troll that didn't read the thread. Otherwise I'd see that my suggestion was already addressed maturely by thread starter and several respected posters

Kergan
01-19-2016, 03:19 AM
I think everything in this thread about can be boiled down to the following:

Would there be a lot of people interested in a Luclin server with P99 code? The answer is yes.

However, it took them 3+ years of development time (understandable) to release Velious. It would take at least the same amount of time, but in all likelihood more (new class, AAs for every class + new content).

So best case scenario you get what you ask for and have to wait 3 years. That alone is why this thread is pointless, and you're wasting your time debating the merits of Luclin, however valid your points may be.