PDA

View Full Version : Incentive for a better server.

dontbanpls
01-13-2016, 10:10 PM
I want more for the community. It seems clear that the incentive to be in empire is mostly about pixels. We have so many people who will allow themselves to be harassed on a daily basis, and put their personal self esteem on the back burner, in order to have a chance at getting raid loot within Empire. I've been asking myself how we can change this. I have a plan.

Platinum incentives. I will be donating monthly to each and every guild that is willing to distance itself from Empire. Furthermore I will offer excessive donations to any players willing to leave Empire. I will donate 100k to anyone willing to leave Empire and become a loyal member of an opposition guild.

The catch? I'm only one person and I will have a limit on how much platinum I can acquire. I will be accepting donations towards this effort if anyone is interested. Rewards will be given at my complete discretion. The 100k deserter bonus will be offered only to main characters after they have successfully spent 1 month outside of Empire, and have the approval of their new respective guild leader as a dedicated member in order to deter gaming the system.

I will also be paying for recruitment to the server. For every original post that is made attempting to recruit outside of our forum - 2500 platinum and 100 platinum for copy/pastas of the original message. Again these prizes will be given at my complete discretion.

If anyone else is interested in donating to this effort shoot me a PM and we will figure out a way to get you on board. If you are a guild leader of an opposition guild and would like to receive donations also please send me a PM so that we can set up a time to meet.

SamwiseRed
01-13-2016, 10:18 PM
Max you are like the Gevlin Goblin of p99. Take that as both a compliment and a concern.

Smedy
01-14-2016, 04:28 AM
you're setting yourself up for another major meltdown there pal

Colgate
01-14-2016, 04:37 AM
raid for a month as a core member and get priceless raid items

or get 100k platinum and never get a priceless raid item again

tough call

quido
01-14-2016, 04:39 AM
wat a moran

Tradesonred
01-14-2016, 04:47 AM
In a couple of months this servers going to be deader than Lemmy and Bowie.

Troubled
01-14-2016, 09:31 AM
raid for a month as a core member and get priceless raid items

or get 100k platinum and never get a priceless raid item again

tough call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKZJdaiJF84

Tassador
01-14-2016, 09:48 AM
Toxic avengers!!!!

Meep
01-14-2016, 09:58 AM
What's new on red99?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/jackinthebox/images/2/2f/Tumbleweed.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/639?cb=20140411060510

not much hehe

magician
01-14-2016, 10:09 AM
use your body before its to late max

HippoNipple
01-14-2016, 10:37 AM
I want to give everyone that joins me 100k plat.

The catch, I'm only one person and can't actually do this.

Monty405
01-14-2016, 11:27 AM
Consider Blue 99

Seltius
01-14-2016, 11:49 AM
Toxic avengers!!!!

Tromaville! I loved Toxic Avenger as a kid. Such a loveable hero the kind that gives kids nightmares.

Kaahbal
01-14-2016, 12:41 PM
Okay. Im Leaving Empire.

Let me know where to pick up my 100k in a month.

miraclegrow2
01-14-2016, 01:16 PM
Max, didnt you say you were going to go away forever?

Odann
01-14-2016, 01:39 PM
Uhhhh....

Where the hell is my donation? Do you not read my threads Max?

dontbanpls
01-14-2016, 06:03 PM
nope, link?

Odann
01-15-2016, 04:44 PM
nope, link?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224347

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224384

https://www.reddit.com/r/project1999/comments/40s5it/red_thunderdome_wants_you_50_static_lfm/

https://www.reddit.com/r/project1999/comments/3z0x41/red_thunderdome_50_static_seeks_more_any_tag/

Look @ all dat Tdome promotion.

Ill take my donation today in the form of raw diamonds. <3

Huelath
01-15-2016, 04:47 PM
OP posted dozens of guildmembers' phone numbers on craigslist and then lied about a degenerative brain disease

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 05:32 PM
I want more for the community. It seems clear that the incentive to be in empire is mostly about pixels. We have so many people who will allow themselves to be harassed on a daily basis, and put their personal self esteem on the back burner, in order to have a chance at getting raid loot within Empire. I've been asking myself how we can change this. I have a plan.

Platinum incentives. I will be donating monthly to each and every guild that is willing to distance itself from Empire. Furthermore I will offer excessive donations to any players willing to leave Empire. I will donate 100k to anyone willing to leave Empire and become a loyal member of an opposition guild.

The catch? I'm only one person and I will have a limit on how much platinum I can acquire. I will be accepting donations towards this effort if anyone is interested. Rewards will be given at my complete discretion. The 100k deserter bonus will be offered only to main characters after they have successfully spent 1 month outside of Empire, and have the approval of their new respective guild leader as a dedicated member in order to deter gaming the system.

I will also be paying for recruitment to the server. For every original post that is made attempting to recruit outside of our forum - 2500 platinum and 100 platinum for copy/pastas of the original message. Again these prizes will be given at my complete discretion.

If anyone else is interested in donating to this effort shoot me a PM and we will figure out a way to get you on board. If you are a guild leader of an opposition guild and would like to receive donations also please send me a PM so that we can set up a time to meet.

you're a sadbrain who was griefed off the server a long time ago and the fact that you are still effort-posting on the forums is testament to the fact that you are unhappy in your life. consider suicide max. tia

Ella`Ella
01-15-2016, 05:35 PM
OP wasting precious precious youth.

krazyGlue
01-15-2016, 05:37 PM
I got 2 priceless raid items with 0 raid time

Redi
01-15-2016, 05:45 PM
um ok thanks 4 that useless info

Nirgon
01-15-2016, 05:50 PM
you're setting yourself up for another major meltdown there pal

TacoSmasher
01-15-2016, 06:05 PM
OP ill pay you 300k pp to stop posting

Drakaris
01-15-2016, 06:24 PM
you're a sadbrain who was griefed off the server a long time ago and the fact that you are still effort-posting on the forums is testament to the fact that you are unhappy in your life. consider suicide max. tia

Dude you shouldn't be saying shit like this.

Your words are a testament to the brain rot and degradation of an empire nut licker.

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 06:44 PM
i've been saying that max is a depressed weird sad guy pretty much since day 1 of regging this forums account

dontbanpls
01-15-2016, 07:32 PM
Don't worry Xaanka that's the third most likely cause of death for people suffering from huntington's, you might get your wish. I'm sure you'd feel a real sense of security knowing that your pixels are that much safer.

TacoSmasher
01-15-2016, 07:37 PM
*sense

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 07:38 PM
you were just as weird and unstable before your made up brain disease

dontbanpls
01-15-2016, 07:43 PM
how would u know? you're a new kid on the block sucking all of your opinion straight out of the dicks of your oppressors .

Tameth
01-15-2016, 08:01 PM
holy shit this thread

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 08:20 PM
how would u know? you're a new kid on the block sucking all of your opinion straight out of the dicks of your oppressors .

huh i was active on red long before you even formed your failed leveling guild had a meltdown and disbanded it. anime/xaanka aren't my only personas on here lol.

Uuruk
01-15-2016, 08:22 PM
ļ̨̧̛̛̲̜͈͓͕̥̞̪̺̺̣̖̮̟͈̩̠͍̻͔̺̻̻̩͎͕̖̻̗̗͔̙̯͔̥̱̟̦̫̠̟̖̰͚̞ ̖̩̩͉̦͉̱̙͈͎͎̭̟̯͇̠̲͙̫̞͙̬̠͙̺̲̟̪͍͍̐͌̇̓̑͑̈́̋̌̃̓̌̌̈́̊́̿̾ ̋̂̔̆͋̓̇̑̿̐̉͗͗͛͌̄̑͌̀̈́̉̔͋̏̋̑̄̏́̿̽̂̔̿́͊̋͑̀̂͗́͑̀͋͗̆͌̑ ͋̎̈̆̎͘̚̕͘̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅǘ̧̧̨̨̢̨̢̨̫̭̖̜͈̪̖͇̬̣͉͔̲͔͙̥͔ ͓͔̜̱̰̤͎̫̰̦̜͖̦̳͓͇͉͕̮̥̗̞͓̰͙̱̙̻̞̬̼̰̜̻̺̞͓͍̲͖͓͚̐̾̓̈́̀͒̄ ͌̃̈̍̒̔̐͘̚̚̚̕͜͠͝ͅͅc̨̢̡̢̢̡̡̛̞͉̗͚̦̦̳͙̖͙͖͍̹͖̼̞̙̤͚̤̰̳̖̣ ̘̱̝̭̙̙̼̤̫͈̘̰̘̠͈̼̈́́̒͑̅̂̂̒̅͐́̋̉̅̃̿͒̇̏̉̆̅̈́̄̒̀͗̽̇̀̌̎ ͑͂͛͂͂̒͒͆̈́͗͗̈̋͋͌̚͘͘͘͠͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅl̡̢̪̼̣͔̠̬̩̟͚͎̤̣̘̭͎̥̞͔ ͙̦̳̳̻͚̅́̈́̂̽̅̄͑̈́͠ͅͅì̧̢̢̢̡̡̧̡͔̬̭̫͓͎͔̱̞͍̞̯̩͈̪͕͉̱̩̦̮ ̳̘̦̲͕͓̣̮̲̯͓̘͎̟̗̯͈͎̝̥̩͙̘̫̹̲̮̯̲̦̿́̐̎̋̀̆̓́̇̎̈́̊͒͒̓͊͆̄ ̈́͐͛͑͂͌͑̑̓̕͝͠͝͝ͅͅǹ̢̢̠͓̯̣̱̫̱̦̮̩̥̘̘̘͙̘̪̙̝̰̖̹̗̰̖̺̝͓̱̝ ̲̦̟̜͙̤̘̟̹͙͚̫̱̤̻̱̩̇̆̓͐̎͐͐̄̎̋̄̍̆̅̉͗̓̋̊̀̓̆̎̓̽͐̍̆͒̋̒͗͑ ̍͛͘͘͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅ ̨̧̧̡̢͓͚̭͎̫̥͚̰̩̞͎͔̳̫͙̲͉̫̫̜̼͙̬̥̙̯̻͉̺̣̻̮̘̣̥͖̰̪̦̖͎͍̻̓́ ͐̂̀̒̑͂̀̍̓͛͗̕ͅṣ̡̧̧̢̢̨̲͇̭͕̼̥͖̞͔̲͓̲͉̙̙̠͎͓̰̦̳͚̰̩̯͓͉̥̻̪ ͙̝̘̯͚̹̺̲̫̣̣͎̜̤̬̠̜̫͈͕̪̦̗̮̝̪͍̻̥̓̋̇̊̈́̍̍̌̎̚͠ư̢̧̡̛̼̞̦̜ ̳͖̥̜͓̺̤̠̗̥͓̥̣̮̣͖̳̱͈̳̪̥̜̙̖͈̣̱̤̻̹͇͖̠̘̞͎̲̯͍̯̙͔̼̤̫̬̖̯͔ ̹̻̞̥̦͐̓̓̅́̊̈̐̑̈́̓̃́͊̓̀́̀͌̔̾́̓̂̐͑̅̓̈́̌̀́͗̍̓͂̈̉̒̽̈̇͋ ͗̈͆͆͛̅͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͠c̨̨̧̧̠̟̦͎̺̥̘̤̰̩͔̦̺͇̤͕͕̹̟̯̩͚̰̥̠̗̠̳͇̺ ͕͍̟̘͂̄͌͋͑̊̈́͋̾̄͘k̢̢̧̢̧̡̧̨͎̹͓̪͍̱̩̹̰̤̩̜̜̤̹͖͕̫͍̥͓̠̪͙̩ ̻͍͖͍͇̭̫͎̻͎͍̳̘̖̪̠͚̼̹̰̬̲͓̘̤͚̹̬̼͍̰͕̜̖̬͈̗̦̭̯̗̭̗̯̰̩̫̟̪͉ ̩̪͇̞͇̼̯̪̎̔̿̑̿̂̊̎̆̈́͆̀͋͋͘̚͜͜͝ͅę̨̧̧̡̛̛̛̛͈̼̬͕̪̯̺͙͇͎̟̞ ̥̤͓͓͇̠̝̰̣̥͉̟͉̠̻̤̳̼͇̙͇̼̬͓̩͎̮̼̟̘͉̩̘͉̩̖̌̄̂̒̔́̅̈́̿͗͂̃̀ ̑̑̅̓̒́́͑̎̏̉̇͆͊̊̊̀̑̃̉̍̈́̑́̀̿̽͊̾̐͗̋͐́̈́̆̄̀̿̈́̈̉̋̈́͋͛ ̓͗̂̒̇̅͋̾̎̃̀͒̑̋͛̔͒̈́̂͘͘͘͘͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅd̡̨̧̢̨̧̢̧̡̨̛̪͎̝͎̫ ̫̣̘̦̬͔̺̲͎̼̻̱̼̟̟͕͙͓͉̺̬͉̭̪͕̖͖̣̺̦͔͚̲͖̜͓̰̥̭̩̺̹̜̪̩̣͇̜̭̻ ͎̰̳̜͕̳̮̲̬̉͗͂͗̄͑̆̅̔̅̔̀͋̂͐͊̀̊̿̋̉̈́͒́̆̑̉͒́̓̓̓͒͒̓͂͌͘̕̚ ̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͠ ̧̛̛̛̛̬̼̟̯̘͇͒̄͗̈͗̊͊̄͑͛̋̂̀̀̑̉͋̾̈́͋̅̈́͌͂̇̋̍̾͋͐̆̓͂̈̉͗̎ ̂̾͑́̈̉̒́̀͆͛̍͒͗͐̈́̓̍̉͛̅͌̌̿̔̌͑͒͗͆̾̀̍̋̇̌̍͊̀̈́́̚̕̚̚͘̚͝ ͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝f̨̡̡̛̛̼̼̯͎͖̜̹̘̦̜̭͚̲̜͚͚̯̪͓̥̣͚̤̻̠̗̮̜̺̜̩͕͇̯͕ ͈͚͎̖͈̜̱̪͓͆̿̽̏͑͗͊̑̄͗̅͊̈̒̊̍̇͋̔̔̎̉̍̋͐́́̄͂̍̇́̈́̅͘̕͜ų̡̢ ̢̨̧̡̡̨̛͚̬͚̺̘̪̝͙͔̮͓̱̣̟̠̼͖̳̻̬͇̙̳̙̙̙̮̪̻̗͖̝̩̲͇̯͎͇̟̺͔̪̬ ̠̭̳̺̭̫̲̮͍̳̠̩͍̱̬̯̩̣̹̖̤̱̙̰͖̥̹̟͇̖̳̗͈̰̱͎͐̒̽͑͌͆̉͒͌͑̾̈̎̏ ̃̐̾̈́̊͐̃̐̈́̆̀̈́̔͂̂̌͒͗̅̇̏̆̄̐̂͊̓̉̉̈́̂̑̿͆͑̏̄̈́͘̚͘̚͜͜͜ ͜͜͠ͅc̛̛̰̻̙̲̟͔̩̆́̒͋̅̇̇̓̉̇̐̋̌̃̈́̈́̊̅͌̌̓̀̃̀͂̊͛͊̄͑͋͋̓́ ̓̒͂̆̓̓̊̔̀̓̑̓̋̒̂̃̔̈́̾̔͛̀̀̐̿̀̄̄͊͛̑̿͂̉͋͑̊̾̾̕͘̕̕͝͠͠͝͝ḳ ̡̡̧̡̢̢͓̭̼̻͔͓͖͈̮͚͖̠̜͉̰̙̝̤͕̖̥̙̥̞̫̗͚͍͔̗̯̉̄́͒̓̈́͊̇̄̔́̊ ͊̾̉̐͋̽̈́̾́͑̄̿̇̏̌͋̄͋́̈́̀̑͛͋̉̃͒͌͋̄̽̋̾͛͗̋̆̊̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̚͜ ͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̧̢̢̡̛̞̩̥̲̺̪̻͓̫͎̖̤̼̩̖̱̲̗̯͎͖̠͚̩͓̣̙̣̱̭͉̙͎̫̮̞̣̰̦̮̗̫̰̲̠ ̇̎̿̒̍̽́́̌̈́͛̈͌͋̃̾̍͌̂́͑̈̄͋̍̑̄̾̎͌̋̽̿̌̓̔̌̇̅̓͂̓̾̕͘͘̚͠͠ ͝͠ͅͅy̜͕̦͎͍̙͍̳͔̫͛͊̓̔̓̕͝ơ̢̨̢̗̜̮̱̺̤̦̬̥̼̝̙̗̖̝͙̭̭̰̭͙͚̗̻ ̦̺̲͕͓̘̼͔̒̎̉̈́̈́̑̐͑́̋́̓̐̾͒̓̓͂̐̊͠ͅu̧̧̨̡̡̯̹̤̪̣̬͚̗̟̮̞̪ ̻͈͈̝͙͚̦̳̹̠̭̭͇̗̺̘͓͍̻̝̳̯̳̮̖͇̺͍͚̹̥̭͚̫̤̲͈̬̩̳̩̟̫̓̑̈́̿͆̂ ́̑́̑̂͌̒̒̊̐̌̈́̓̂̈́͌̒̇́̓̀́͊̋̊́̓̔̔̌̚͘̕̚͜͝ͅ

Stop spamming the forums dude

dontbanpls
01-15-2016, 08:23 PM
That doesn't negate my point at all, you have no personal experience with me and no basis for which to make your argument which is a dumb one that obviously doesn't have any knowledge of my disease.

Xaanka
01-15-2016, 08:29 PM
That doesn't negate my point at all, you have no personal experience with me and no basis for which to make your argument which is a dumb one that obviously doesn't have any knowledge of my disease.

i mean i've read a lot of your forum posts and ooc where you're having meltdowns, you're also still posting on the forums of a video game you havent played in almost a year.

Uuruk
01-15-2016, 08:43 PM
bunch of sensitive people

El Camacho
01-15-2016, 09:10 PM
Throwing platinum at random people isn't going to fix anything.

Best way to fix the box is to just play and enjoy it, however it is.

Find what you enjoy and engage in it.

Huelath
01-15-2016, 09:22 PM
Throwing platinum at random people isn't going to fix anything.

Best way to fix the box is to just play and enjoy it, however it is.

Find what you enjoy and engage in it.

OP enjoys posting former friends' numbers on Craigslist and lying about degenerative brain diseases

dontbanpls
01-15-2016, 09:38 PM
i still have that bat phone list, be careful how hard you push me.

Huelath
01-15-2016, 09:51 PM
OP enjoys posting former friends' numbers on Craigslist and lying about degenerative brain diseases

Huelath
01-15-2016, 09:52 PM
hey max can i borrow a fungi? LOL

fuckin dweeb

Salaryman
01-15-2016, 10:00 PM
When fresh was a guild they would run through the hole and kill yael, I miss that.

Sirban
01-15-2016, 10:07 PM
Max, I bet you dont even have 500pp

Uuruk
01-15-2016, 11:03 PM
I got 200pp