PDA

View Full Version : The petition about the Hole.

Goobles
01-21-2010, 09:24 PM
I've decided to make this information public. I am not selling any of the items I've acquired in the Hole because it's not right. I implore you not to buy any of these items if they are being sold by anyone else either, because I distrubited a couple item amongst 'friends'. Notably Tsukahara/Hexsis. I have acquired Imbued Granite Spauldors, Loam Encrusted Pantaloons, and Smoldering Brand.

The petition:
The zone is open if you swim through the rock. I zoned in, and it zoned me at the drop point at Master Yael. I died, and beckoned for help via the irc channel. True_Spirit was on his way out to work, but Rogean helped me out with a rez. Upon my rez, I consulted Rogean in irc about the matter - if the zone was intended to be open or not. He told me that if wasn't supposed to be open, I wouldn't have been able to zone in (which I understood because I tried to zone into Warrens just before that, and got a red message saying, you are not yet experienced enough to pass through an inter-planar portal.)

In other notes: everything seems to be in order except that no mob sees invis, which the elementals are supposed to. I remember distinctly that the only way to get a corpse drag in Hole was either a rogue, a monk flop, or a halfling rogue aligned with Brell because invis didn't work.

---------------
NOTE: I posted this in the petition forum to prevent shitstorm. However, that was unavoidable when today Hexsis linked the Smoldering Brand in ooc, which is why I am releasing this information. I'm doing the right thing.

Trimm
01-22-2010, 12:22 AM
So you're going to delete said items and suggest your friends do the same, until the Hole is released for everyone, correct?

Goobles
01-22-2010, 01:24 AM
I'm not going to distribute the items, and the 'friends' in question are not my friends. I thought they were, before they took a vengeance against me. I can't speak for them, what their intentions are with the items.. but the items I have acquired are merely artifacts, and will not be exploited.

Hasbinbad
01-22-2010, 01:37 AM
..the 'friends' in question are not my friends. I thought they were, before they took a vengeance against me. I can't speak for them, what their intentions are with the items..
The plot thins.

Somekid123
01-22-2010, 01:37 AM
He should be able to keep these items if no one made IB delete the PoSky items they got before the zone was ment to be open.

Faza
01-22-2010, 02:35 AM
He told me that if wasn't supposed to be open, I wouldn't have been able to zone in

so then what's the problem?

Jify
01-22-2010, 02:47 AM
He should be able to keep these items if no one made IB delete the PoSky items they got before the zone was ment to be open.

Agreed. Of course, we could also do what everyone did to IB and scream GM favoritism! right?

Goobles
01-22-2010, 03:31 AM
It takes a great and brave explorer who dares to break the ice.

Hexsis
01-22-2010, 08:34 AM
Goobles you never handed me an item period, you handed tsuk a smoldering brand but he already deleted it...dont try and act so brave and honorable, you know you shouldnt have been there. post kunark zone is open petition, dont go in and farm gear and try and get a raid in to kill shit, thats just low and ruining the whole "classic" experience...this thread is dead hole is closed problem fixed

Pheer
01-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Wtb/wttf IGS

Hasbinbad
01-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Goobles you never handed me an item period, you handed tsuk a smoldering brand but he already deleted it...dont try and act so brave and honorable, you know you shouldnt have been there. post kunark zone is open petition, dont go in and farm gear and try and get a raid in to kill shit, thats just low and ruining the whole "classic" experience...this thread is dead hole is closed problem fixed
Hexsis +1
Goobles .. well, Goobles doesn't do well with numbers.. ..so: "NOT GOOD GOOBLES, NOT GOOD."