PDA

View Full Version : 5 months post EQ

raka
01-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Room clean.

Car clean.

25 lbs gone.

Hanging with friends instead of declining to roam norrath.

Pot only past 837pm
alcohol only Fri/sat

Social skills have slowly returned, thankfully.

I never thought, but being an actual human feels good

If you are in a dark place, there is always help. For those searching for a way out, excersize. It changes your entire mindset.

For those whom which this is your existence, make it a grand one.

I hope the best for u all.

Eat a bonk dick.

fiegi 8.0
01-11-2016, 08:10 PM
happy 4 u

HippoNipple
01-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Room clean.

Car clean.

25 lbs gone.

Hanging with friends instead of declining to roam norrath.

Pot only past 837pm
alcohol only Fri/sat

Social skills have slowly returned, thankfully.

I never thought, but being an actual human feels good

If you are in a dark place, there is always help. For those searching for a way out, excersize. It changes your entire mindset.

For those whom which this is your existence, make it a grand one.

I hope the best for u all.

Eat a bonk dick.

You are excited because your room and car is clean? Jesus get some real goals, maybe you should be playing this game if all you are giving up is a clean room and stricter pot usage guidelines.

iruinedyourday
01-11-2016, 08:18 PM
posting on a forum for a game he cant even handle playing, let alone plays.

yikes

dis_mornin
01-11-2016, 08:39 PM
You are excited because your room and car is clean? Jesus get some real goals, maybe you should be playing this game if all you are giving up is a clean room and stricter pot usage guidelines.

Lold. Second post in just straight taking shots. Love the ruthlessness of these forums. Wild west

barrettdc1
01-11-2016, 08:46 PM
still has never seen a vagina

Sear
01-11-2016, 09:35 PM
thread has inspired me to try the difficult balancing act that is playing a video game and keeping my room clean

Samsung
01-11-2016, 10:18 PM
thread has inspired me to try the difficult balancing act that is playing a video game and keeping my room clean

Lmaooo

TacoSmasher
01-11-2016, 10:50 PM
Wow man, good job. You did it!

I'd say you're cool and normal now but cool and normal people can balance RL responsibilities and leisure time.

karsten
01-11-2016, 10:58 PM
Eat a bonk dick.

real talk tho

Sk00ba5t3v3
01-12-2016, 01:00 AM
Maybe now you can work on moving out of your moms house. Getting a girlfriend and finally, fucking off from the forums.

Ragnaros
01-12-2016, 01:11 AM
happy 4 u

Zill
01-12-2016, 01:47 AM
I'll be the one person here that says good for you for trading the elfsim timesink treadmill for a real one and means it.

Bazia
01-12-2016, 02:39 AM
you know there isn't a contract that you have to sign to play video games that says you can't excercise

Jazzy
01-12-2016, 03:30 AM
I think theres a decent message in here for some of the more hardcore daily players

heartbrand
01-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Per prior polling, it has been confirmed that the average red99'er makes over 250k a year, is in top physical shape, and has a busy social life.

Bionic
01-12-2016, 10:24 AM
I get up at 4am to hit the gym, get to work before 7am, work 40+ hours a week, have a wife and kids, mortgage, car payments, etc. and still manage to play on Red for a few hours every week. Shockingly enough, my "room", car, and office are all clean. :)

This game doesn't have to be the center of your existence. It can be just a, you know, GAME. There's definitely more important things going on in life than the pixels on this box.

Jazzy
01-12-2016, 10:31 AM
Casual scum crootin ^^^

miraclegrow2
01-12-2016, 01:50 PM
Just institute a no gaming in the day rule, and make sure you exercise + cook a good meal before after dinner gaming and you can balance all.

You dont have to quit gaming cold turkey to be "Normal"

its not crack its elfs.

Uton
01-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Per prior polling, it has been confirmed that the average red99'er makes over 250k a year, is in top physical shape, and has a busy social life.

and gets laid 10 times a week

derpcake
01-12-2016, 02:25 PM
you know there isn't a contract that you have to sign to play video games that says you can't excercise

Much like there isn't a contract for marathon runners forbidding them to smoke.

magician
01-12-2016, 02:26 PM
eat a bonk dick kid. luv this

Xaanka
01-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Just institute a no gaming in the day rule, and make sure you exercise + cook a good meal before after dinner gaming and you can balance all.

You dont have to quit gaming cold turkey to be "Normal"

its not crack its elfs.

what works out for me, is just having a set schedule, and making gaming a low priority in your life. thanks to empire's casual hours and my timezone i'm able to enjoy everquest while maintaining a normal, healthy life.

like for instance, on weekdays i pretty much go to work, shower and do my chores/errands, play everquest for a couple hours, run, then go get drunk with & bang my hot neighbor after she gets off work (same time empire usually calls off raids) no real need to work out beyond a little cardio, since my job's arguably more physically demanding and a better workout than spending the same amt of time in the gym.

neighbor & i both keep friday-sunday free so that we can travel/hike/backpack or do cool shit. sometimes i also do volunteer forestry work, so stuff like exposing & chopping up huge buried trees underneath trails, moving giant boulders to create retaining walls, hauling lumber and building bridges often way out 10+ miles into the shit.

feels good not to let anything have control of your life, whether it be a video game, woman, job, debt, etc. for instance i can take weeks or months off work whenever i feel like it to shit up the p99 forums like i'm doing now.

edit: i also make over 250k a year, philanthropist, internationally known sex icon, and i have the power & influence to make you or break you in this city

Jazzy
01-12-2016, 04:30 PM
nice anime

lulz

miraclegrow2
01-12-2016, 04:38 PM
xaanka building bridges irl

its all downhill now

Xaanka
01-12-2016, 04:38 PM
nice anime

lulz

k you caught me, the truth comes out, im actually fat i eat cheetos and mt dew and i touch my pee pee to korean chaturbate trannies at 7 in the morning while i wait for lodizal to spawn

Xaanka
01-12-2016, 04:40 PM
if my project 1999 account got banned i would flip and probably stab a bank teller

Jazzy
01-12-2016, 04:54 PM
nothing wrong with being a naughty freak nam'sayin

Malevz
01-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Used to hang out with a group of people, every weekend there would be lots of booze, going out to the bar, and of course the white powder refreshments. As we got older/grew up it became less and less, people have wives/husbands/kids/mortgages etc. Although once a year we still have a 'blow out' and it's a blast.

There was one guy who couldn't cut down, he'd be going hard weekends and weekdays, even after the rest of barely had these nights. Eventually he had to go to rehab/AA because he had no self control.

Now we got out partying once a year or so, and he comes along and talks about how much better his life is without drugs and alcohol, because he isn't able to moderate himself. And his GF has to constantly watch he isn't off the wagon.

Not sure why that story popped into my head.

Kergan
01-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Not sure why you shared it either.

Xaanka
01-12-2016, 07:06 PM
Used to hang out with a group of people, every weekend there would be lots of booze, going out to the bar, and of course the white powder refreshments. As we got older/grew up it became less and less, people have wives/husbands/kids/mortgages etc. Although once a year we still have a 'blow out' and it's a blast.

There was one guy who couldn't cut down, he'd be going hard weekends and weekdays, even after the rest of barely had these nights. Eventually he had to go to rehab/AA because he had no self control.

Now we got out partying once a year or so, and he comes along and talks about how much better his life is without drugs and alcohol, because he isn't able to moderate himself. And his GF has to constantly watch he isn't off the wagon.

Not sure why that story popped into my head.

http://i.imgur.com/ovrpf7K.png

Sear
01-12-2016, 07:17 PM
***R99 LIFE BALANCE GUIDE & PRO TIPS***

-Do pushups while zones are loading

-Pawn everything you own. An empty room is a clean room.

-Practice social skills in OOC. If you spot a female wood elf player using lots of emoticons or hearts, it's a girl. If it's a dark elf, she's into BDSM.

-If you are in a dark place and petitioning Sirken doesn't work, try cocaine. Or get the fuck out of Neriak.

feel free 2 contribute and support the community

Xaanka
01-12-2016, 07:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wmSDhHk.jpg

Kerwin
01-12-2016, 08:22 PM
***R99 LIFE BALANCE GUIDE & PRO TIPS***

-Do pushups while zones are loading

-Pawn everything you own. An empty room is a clean room.

-Practice social skills in OOC. If you spot a female wood elf player using lots of emoticons or hearts, it's a girl. If it's a dark elf, she's into BDSM.

-If you are in a dark place and petitioning Sirken doesn't work, try cocaine. Or get the fuck out of Neriak.

feel free 2 contribute and support the community

goog post