PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Secret of Sol A Gnomes......

Ivory
01-11-2016, 01:47 PM
Today, I believe I have uncovered a dark secret of the sol a gnomes.

As you all know, there is a gnomish encampment in Sol A. It is staffed with a few living gnomish people (merchant and whatnot), but shockingly very few of them....as well as a lot of clockwork guards.

I was investigating them today and discovered that the clockwork gnomes drop....GNOME MEAT!! http://wiki.project1999.com/CWG_Model_CA

Obviously when the gnomes went to Sol A they suffered a lot of losses when battling the goblins there. Building and repairing new clockwork guards would have been impossible, so instead they were forced to do the unthinkable....they used living gnomes to function as parts of the clockworks!!!!!

They sacrificed themselves to secure the area for the gnomish kingdom!!!!!! Clockwork guards needing far less resources to keep running and can last much longer without sleep!!! They also likely live a lot longer too!!!!

Xaanka
01-11-2016, 01:54 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Pendulum_immersion_artwork.jpg

Monty405
01-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Clockworks did 9/11

xKoopa
01-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Do you think they would teach me how to become a clockwork halfling?

Expediency
01-11-2016, 08:55 PM
gnomes should be able to charm machines

iruinedyourday
01-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Do you think they would teach me how to become a clockwork halfling?

if you decided to stay strictly in that area leveling on goblins, deleveling and leveling on goblins again, and talked to every passer by in 'Hail traveler' RP style. then yes they will allow you to join theyre ranks and you will become a clockwork hafling of Sol A

u should eat a lot of gnome meat too, and ask travelers to trade stacks of it for coin and lore quest rewards.

lowner411
01-11-2016, 10:11 PM
I think there were two Dr. Who episodes based on the same idea ... shame on those gnomes!

fastboy21
01-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Janeway is a murderer! Tuvex was a living sentient being...until she snuffed him out like a bug. MURDERER!!!!

also, bards ruin everything on p99.

Lagaidh
01-12-2016, 05:53 AM
Cyborgs in my high fantasy? Seems more likely than I thought.

Teeroyoyort
01-12-2016, 07:52 AM
Please make a gm event with a reward clockwork illusion.

Crom
01-12-2016, 08:40 AM

This and on a euro friendly timer or during a weekend :)

Ivory
01-12-2016, 09:30 AM

They don't do many GM events....and unique items (even event items that were around on live) they are EXTREMELLLLYYYYYY resistant to give out.

I remember on live back in the first couple years they were handing out all sorts of fun loot in gm events. Even just doing halloween events in zones and giving out unique items (pretty decent ones too) on random level 20-30 mobs!

This server GM hands are tied way more though. They can turn you into a frog ....or sit around commons and be big or stuff....but actual interaction with players through spawning things and giving loot is basically off-limits it seems.