PDA

View Full Version : Doinwork corpse in KC

Sacha
01-10-2016, 08:20 PM

trinkets
01-10-2016, 10:20 PM
It's not a big deal, getting a corpse restored by GMs is easy. It's one of the easiest petitions to have handled quickly.

Pokesan
01-11-2016, 12:20 AM
NOT CLASSIC

I can understand staff restores in actual lost corpse situations, but this happens all the time and is an example of players completely abusing the staffs generosity. corpse restores should be reserved for situations where players make an honest effort to recover, not this dumb garbage where the CR is foregone entirely out of laziness

let 'em rot, Rogean. let 'em rot!

NOT CLASSIC

Expediency
01-11-2016, 02:59 AM
My corpse rotted on live in KC just feet from where doinwork is currently located. Fully equipped. I was near the end of my EQ playing days and died one night and straight up forgot about getting it. The GMs would not respawn it.

Making the unpayed p99 GMs respawn your body because you're too lazy to get a rez at pretty much the easiest place to get a rez in all of kunark is weak sauce.

Monty405
01-11-2016, 08:47 AM
NOT CLASSIC

I can understand staff restores in actual lost corpse situations, but this happens all the time and is an example of players completely abusing the staffs generosity. corpse restores should be reserved for situations where players make an honest effort to recover, not this dumb garbage where the CR is foregone entirely out of laziness

let 'em rot, Rogean. let 'em rot!

NOT CLASSIC

I have nothing against this service except for this concern: I hope the staff does not restore obvious corpsed items such as expired holders of in demand lore items (such as ancient cyclops rings ect).

And yes, people do need to make an honest effort.

Baa
01-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Last year I was on a hate raid with a small force, caught in repop right as we were TP'ing out and 2 of us died.

We tried to go back in to get bods (during super off peak) but only had 6 people and two golems were at ent so failed a couple of times.

Flew out to Japan 6 hours later so was certainly happy I could get corpse back!

Stormfists
01-12-2016, 05:44 PM
It's not a big deal, getting a corpse restored by GMs is easy. It's one of the easiest petitions to have handled quickly.

They can't even unlock trades what luck does he have getting a corpse.