PDA

View Full Version : What was more fun VZTZ/Red99

Stasis01
01-10-2016, 11:32 AM
Red99 PVE is way more classic, stable, good lag.

VZTZ or other custom shit boxes had boxing, easier obtained items from easymode PVE and boxing, and more involved PVP because more people could access it and be effective.

What would you rather be playing.

Ragnaros
01-10-2016, 11:33 AM
red99 kunark

Stasis01
01-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Red99 your items mean more, VZTZ most people had items.

Stasis01
01-10-2016, 11:34 AM
red99 kunark

Kunark sucked though lets be real.

You came hella late Kunark too so I guess you missed the years of dragging on.

Ragnaros
01-10-2016, 11:42 AM
pvp was allways available
much easier and common to get into mid/large skirmishes

pgerman
01-10-2016, 11:44 AM
Mid Kunark was a pretty good time

Velious needs about 500 players for it to be fun

heartbrand
01-10-2016, 11:47 AM
The true fun spontaneous pvp died when they took legacy items out in classic.

fiegi 8.0
01-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Camping de mask @ 42 with Lovely running around with full dmg ice comets was rough

Doors
01-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Classic was the best. Rogean fucked it up bad though.

Redi
01-10-2016, 02:01 PM
red99 classic

Tassador
01-10-2016, 02:26 PM
hands down red99 classic was the best. if you didnt play it ask for a wipe its worth it!

Tradesonred
01-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Velious Era Rallos, no contest

Theres no reason why it couldnt have happened cept Rogean and whoever deciding it would be blue with some pvp instead of Red.

Jazzy
01-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Would play r99 classic only so haaaaaard

talking 12 hour daily sessions bros

miraclegrow2
01-10-2016, 03:37 PM
voting time to go be a dad

Nyrod
01-10-2016, 05:18 PM
vztz for me

because i actually got to do some end game raid pvp contesting

red99 is far more stable, i think i did vztz 1.0 1.5 2.0 3.0...god who knows.0

Colgate
01-10-2016, 05:21 PM
VZTZ was more fun, mostly because of the community, which is 95% of EverQuest anyway

Grozz
01-10-2016, 05:33 PM
VZTZ, hands down

dontbanpls
01-10-2016, 05:35 PM
vz/tz despite all the bull shit ( and it had plenty ) was more fun. The corruption from the staff on VZ/TZ was pretty apparent, but it wasn't hidden from the community so it just never bothered me as much. I also think that the guild v guild coding was what this server really needed to make it into the multi guild box that vz/tz was. also camping out to reset a zone was kind of cool =p

lethdar
01-10-2016, 05:37 PM
with the exception of a brief period after red99 came up vztz by far

AzzarTheGod
01-10-2016, 05:47 PM
vz/tz despite all the bull shit ( and it had plenty ) was more fun. The corruption from the staff on VZ/TZ was pretty apparent, but it wasn't hidden from the community so it just never bothered me as much. I also think that the guild v guild coding was what this server really needed to make it into the multi guild box that vz/tz was. also camping out to reset a zone was kind of cool =p

A little transparency goes a long way.

Guild protection code also incentivizes people to guild in exp groups, forces people to consider a guild, take a tag, etc. Very important I agree for the start of a server. Fosters a culture, same as allowing boxing.

VZTZ was more fun, mostly because of the community, which is 95% of EverQuest anyway

/thread

Sear
01-10-2016, 05:47 PM
VZTZ pre-kunark.

I've always thought these servers suffer when you add more expansion zones. There's never going to be a large enough population to support the sprawling 5-mile long Kunark/Velious outdoor areas.

I like pvp. I fought people a lot more often on VZTZ. That's classic, to me. That's how TZ was. You fought other players over zones and loot. You could do that on VZTZ.

R99 has much better code/security/staff, but I probably spent ~200 hours here grinding exp and maybe ~3 hours in pvp (not for lack of trying). On paper it seems like it'd be true to a classic red experience, but I found that not to be the case.

Grozz
01-10-2016, 05:52 PM
with the exception of a brief period after red99 came up vztz by far

i agree with the one and only lethdar

Kergan
01-10-2016, 05:53 PM
If you build the exact same world in the exact same manor but its inhabited by 10% of the people you'll never get the same experience.

iiNGloriouS
01-10-2016, 05:54 PM
I played Rolfron for a bit. I know it wasn't VZTZ but I really like the pvp there more.

AzzarTheGod
01-10-2016, 05:54 PM
The VZTZ experience curve, and the boosted doprates (drops were not classic x1 rate on VZTZ, they changed the drop rates based on player feedback) along with boxing kept people rerolling and doing various camps during classic.

It was also anti-grief. Boxers could swap boxes and check another camp, or pvp somewhere else. Having alts wasn't just about being able to log another char and see if anyone was in TS or online to do X Y Z. You made moves on your own. Allowing boxing was pretty big.

On R99 you got griefed harder, a lot of guys quit R99 whereas VZTZ continued to get bigger during the golden era despite massive PvP. A little PvP on R99 will cause people to quit the game. HUGE difference.

Sear
01-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Want to add that there a lot of different types of players on these servers. What I like isn't what the hardcore raid player likes. That player is ready for more pve content one month after the server is launched.

You can't satisfy everyone. I've always been curious what the demographics were for this type of server (e.g., hardcore/casual/blue/red). What's the majority?

VZTZ did well for what it was, but there were some players who didn't like the accelerated exp rate. A minority, I think, but there were some. There were definitely players who didn't like item loot, or wanted GM babysitting for every pvp encounter.

Grozz
01-10-2016, 06:04 PM
what i liked about vztz u see 100 zerg raids as often...

dontbanpls
01-10-2016, 06:23 PM
petition quest wasn't a thing on vz/tz either.

vouss
01-10-2016, 06:31 PM
red99 classic

felt more like crossfire with elves then velious does where I have to have 5 flowers / 4 junk clicks on every character + shaman pots + clickables for me to want to play them

Mus3t11
01-10-2016, 06:47 PM
Vztz, pve was minimized and pvp was prioritized

Kergan
01-10-2016, 07:24 PM
It is sort of amusing to me that almost every person says they like VZTZ better, but when a devn00b/image box comes out there are like 25 of us a month in. RoZ would have been awesome with even half the population of this server, let alone 200+ peak times.

dontbanpls
01-10-2016, 07:25 PM
cus the shit boxes that try to be vz/tz are always riddled with bugs and unplayable dog shit

Knuckle
01-11-2016, 06:08 AM
VZTZ pre-kunark.

I've always thought these servers suffer when you add more expansion zones. There's never going to be a large enough population to support the sprawling 5-mile long Kunark/Velious outdoor areas.

I like pvp. I fought people a lot more often on VZTZ. That's classic, to me. That's how TZ was. You fought other players over zones and loot. You could do that on VZTZ.

R99 has much better code/security/staff, but I probably spent ~200 hours here grinding exp and maybe ~3 hours in pvp (not for lack of trying). On paper it seems like it'd be true to a classic red experience, but I found that not to be the case.

most accurate assessment so far

georgie
01-11-2016, 06:17 AM
vztz because I could get away with hacking

Gwynraven
01-11-2016, 07:42 AM
It is sort of amusing to me that almost every person says they like VZTZ better, but when a devn00b/image box comes out there are like 25 of us a month in. RoZ would have been awesome with even half the population of this server, let alone 200+ peak times.

I still dont get why devnoob box dont get much attention since it has everything everyone is asking for . quick exp , velious, dualbox and classic items ( manastone , DE mask etc etc )

Lasher
01-11-2016, 07:47 AM
You couldnt hide on vztz.

the /who all <insert zone> showed who was in that zone even if they were anonymous so it was easy to see where people were

Lasher
01-11-2016, 07:49 AM
I still dont get why devnoob box dont get much attention since it has everything everyone is asking for . quick exp , velious, dualbox and classic items ( manastone , DE mask etc etc )

I cant explain it but it doesnt have that feeling of accomplishment/character development that red does.

Its more like a FPS shooting game than a MMORPG, to me at least

AzzarTheGod
01-11-2016, 07:55 AM

Custom client. people like to swap back and forth without any hassle to test the waters and they can't. among other reasons..

devnoob now requires custom .exe files to be used, R99 has some custom files, but they are not essential changes like devnoobs version that disrupts playing on other servers as far as I know.

Unless this changed, it annoys people and prevents them from even dicking around on that server. It was pretty unpopular to do a client change like this...

Get rid of the .exe modifcation like it used to be, and maybe some people would be open to future boxes.

Gwynraven
01-11-2016, 07:56 AM
well, at least devnoobs box was 100% pvp oriented, you can port around pretty easily to hunt people down and you get rewarded for actually going out and hunt peeps down. on red I went from 0 to 50 without encountering any sort of pvp

Gwynraven
01-11-2016, 07:57 AM
Custom client. people like to swap back and forth without any hassle.

devnoob requires custom files, like R99, but its an entirely different type of modification where you can't switch between R99 and devnoobs server.

Unless this changed, it annoys people and prevents them from even dicking around on that server. It was pretty unpopular...

well , every servers around have custom client files. installing eq + custom client files takes like 2 min. People are lazy to take 3 min to install a new files but they can set up the clock at 4am to raid something? I dont get it ;)

AzzarTheGod
01-11-2016, 07:59 AM
well , every servers around have custom client files. installing eq + custom client files takes like 2 min. People are lazy to take 3 min to install a new files but they can set up the clock at 4am to raid something? I dont get it ;)

Its the principle. Again, it is not the only reason. But it irritated a large amount of people because it was a NEW CHANGE and barrier to entry to checking the server out.

Devnoob's old boxes never required an .exe change etc. Its annoying and nukes the folder harder than R99's custom files.

You could play on Devnoobs old boxes WITH R99's custom files. Maybe you aren't understanding the difference?

R99 custom files did not prevent you from logging into other servers. Devnoobs custom client will prevent you from logging into R99. That is a big distinction.

Smedy
01-11-2016, 08:00 AM
You couldnt hide on vztz.

the /who all <insert zone> showed who was in that zone even if they were anonymous so it was easy to see where people were

not completely true, people used the non anon system to hide from pvp on vztz, classic scenario was farming chardok with 2box and have a key setup to /who all burningwood and whenever you saw a squad coming, you simply finished your business and camped out by the time they got there.

many of those things look good on paper but in reality such things can be exploited reverse and they always were

vztz was more fun in overall but i believe that was due to the player base being a cooler bunch of dudes, r99 is too competitive. if you're not a 100lbs 16 year old starting out in college or a unsuccessful social reject you have zero chances of making it

voted vztz as it was more fun but r99 definitely has a solid code and i love those antihax even though there's a bunch of people out there running mq the majority isn't so its good

AzzarTheGod
01-11-2016, 08:04 AM
r99 is too competitive. if you're not a 100lbs 16 year old starting out in college or a unsuccessful social reject you have zero chances of making it

You know its a very distilled competitive community on R99 when you burn HB out.

Lasher
01-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Its wierd. I had more fun on vztz but if i had to choose Id probably choose red. I think stability/support speaks volumes in peoples choices to play a server. Lag, zone crashes, hacks, bugs, exploits, non itemized mobs/quests, roll backs, wipes... no thanks

derpcake
01-11-2016, 09:40 AM
r99 is too competitive. if you're not a 100lbs 16 year old starting out in college or a unsuccessful social reject you have zero chances of making it

if this wasn't the case, pop would be higher

if pop was higher people could do better without neckbearding (tunnelquest for example)

funny stuff

SamwiseRed
01-11-2016, 10:10 AM
red99 classic

Drakaris
01-11-2016, 11:06 AM
red99 classic

Never played classic because it was a ghost town. R99 kunark had the best pvp clashes. Velious sucks balls because of the time commitments required.

Redi
01-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Never played classic because it was a ghost town. R99 kunark had the best pvp clashes. Velious sucks balls because of the time commitments required.

you never played classic

and kunark was the worst of all 3 expansions

Drakaris
01-11-2016, 11:13 AM
you never played classic

and kunark was the worst of all 3 expansions

I did play classic. Had some nice gnome randomly give me gems. Did /who all count after playing in a dead zone for 5 hours and saw 16 online and never returned.

Lasher
01-11-2016, 11:16 AM

Idk. I remember live veluous, luclin, pop, it was constant raiding or AAs farming for top guilds. Ill speak for myself but time commitment is nothing like live. Can raid 3 out of our 4 days and still get vulak loot. We even tslking about raiding only 3 days a week

Lasher
01-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Double post

Nirgon
01-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Idk. I remember live veluous, luclin, pop, it was constant raiding or AAs farming for top guilds. Ill speak for myself but time commitment is nothing like live. Can raid 3 out of our 4 days and still get vulak loot. We even tslking about raiding only 3 days a week

^

Samsung
01-11-2016, 01:34 PM
Red99 classic was so fun.

Samsung
01-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Devnoob server was fun until I was able to bribe them for pixels.

snufzaimoverlord
01-11-2016, 01:47 PM
People view VZTZ with really rose coloured glasses.

It was fun, but it was also new, and alot of us that played it just got back into eq or emu whatever and it was our first kick at the can with all the nostalgia.

I think most of us bitch about this server because we made it boring, but in reality it`s a damn near copy of what EQ was, except with a low population that allows only 1 real guild.

Kergan
01-11-2016, 01:56 PM
I think most of us bitch about this server because we made it boring, but in reality it`s a damn near copy of what EQ was, except with a low population that allows only 1 real guild.

Well said.

Knuckle
01-11-2016, 02:04 PM
People view VZTZ with really rose coloured glasses.

It was fun, but it was also new, and alot of us that played it just got back into eq or emu whatever and it was our first kick at the can with all the nostalgia.

mimicking live without the population to back it creates a very non classic experience for a lot of folks. VZTZ meant being able to log in and do shit, because you could two box.

Redi
01-11-2016, 02:12 PM
2boxing necessary but server owners think 2 boxing = allowing automation and third party programs to control 12 characters at a time and instantly say no

Kergan
01-11-2016, 03:28 PM
I think ideally you would have no two boxing and a healthy enough population that it isn't required - basically P99 blue.

Unfortunately I think the staff here tends to view things by how they work on blue server, which is understandable considering that is 90% of the people who play on their servers.

Drakaris
01-11-2016, 04:21 PM

Oh I played live back in the day. It was detrimental to my studies, that's for sure and classic wow was no better with mass pvp for world dragons. I'd basically lift and play wow while winging through my studies.

I'd get a text mid-class, go home and lead a massive alliance vs horde battle on barthilas and we actually won the world dragons. So much fun.

dacBANe666
01-11-2016, 04:24 PM
VZTZ, where it actually felt like a game instead of whatever the fuck this has turned into

HippoNipple
01-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Devnoob server was fun until I was able to bribe them for pixels.

Nizzar and Lite thought this server was fun until you bribed them for pixels as well. I bet some playing Meridian 59 had a similar experience with the weasel.

HippoNipple
01-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Those devnoob servers always sucked. Trying to start out boxing and leveling while there are gank crews fully geared that can /who and see what zone you are in is pointless and brutal. It would be similar to this server being 50 population with a crew of 10 from friends going around PvPing Thunderdome.

Lasher
01-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Oh I played live back in the day. It was detrimental to my studies, that's for sure and classic wow was no better with mass pvp for world dragons. I'd basically lift and play wow while winging through my studies.

I'd get a text mid-class, go home and lead a massive alliance vs horde battle on barthilas and we actually won the world dragons. So much fun.

yeah I rmemer doing ssra and Vexthal. Vexthal was like a 2-3 event with like 6pm to 1 am raids

Kergan
01-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Those devnoob servers always sucked. Trying to start out boxing and leveling while there are gank crews fully geared that can /who and see what zone you are in is pointless and brutal. It would be similar to this server being 50 population with a crew of 10 from friends going around PvPing Thunderdome.

I leveled up to 60x2 just fine before I joined Dentists on the latest devnoob box. Afterwards, we'd go PVP people but it isn't like we'd corpse camp them or anything. Nobody really bitched about getting jacked on that server after about the first week. I mean, you spawned with your gear and shit who cares if you die?

AzzarTheGod
01-11-2016, 05:47 PM
2boxing necessary but server owners think 2 boxing = allowing automation and third party programs to control 12 characters at a time and instantly say no

Yeah Tune ruined it for all of us.

Just takes 1 cheater to ruin the entire server. LNS, PNP, and Boxing = macros/automation stance after Tune cheated, god knows what else he has done to R99.

cuckwise has a decent resume of nerfs in the name of classic, but he aint no Tune.

Samsung
01-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Yeah Tune ruined it for all of us.

Just takes 1 cheater to ruin the entire server. LNS, PNP, and Boxing = macros/automation stance after Tune cheated, god knows what else he has done to R99.

cuckwise has a decent resume of nerfs in the name of classic, but he aint no Tune.

Lol.

Samsung
01-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Nizzar and Lite thought this server was fun until you bribed them for pixels as well. I bet some playing Meridian 59 had a similar experience with the weasel.

I don't think I've ever seen you play on red99, you a forum personality or something?

Kringe
01-11-2016, 06:01 PM
I don't think I've ever seen you play on red99, you a forum personality or something?

Hippo is just a guy who never plays, but claims to know everything about everyone on every eq emu out there... Seriously a weird as fuck dood who is the epitome of "basement creeps".

Samsung
01-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Hippo is just a guy who never plays, but claims to know everything about everyone on every eq emu out there... Seriously a weird as fuck dood who is the epitome of "basement creeps".

Glad we're on the same page. Good to see you posting here.

HippoNipple
01-11-2016, 07:01 PM

This guy is mad for no reason. Don't think I have ever said anything towards you, but yes I'm mad.

HippoNipple
01-11-2016, 07:02 PM

Says the guy who doesn't play anymore and is just a forum personality.

Beastagoog
01-11-2016, 07:58 PM
red99 kunark

^

AenorVZ
01-11-2016, 10:05 PM
This was so self-evident it didn't really require a poll.

AenorVZ
01-11-2016, 10:07 PM

You know way more about Hippo than I.

Kaahbal
01-12-2016, 07:10 AM
Vztz because it was more about pvp than the grind.

Red99s antihax owns tho.

A VZTZ box with red99 antihax would make my marrige rustled.

fiegi 8.0
01-12-2016, 08:44 AM
This guy is mad for no reason. Don't think I have ever said anything towards you, but yes I'm mad.

Don't think I've ever seen Kringe "mad", but okay.

HippoNipple
01-12-2016, 10:50 AM
Don't think I've ever seen Kringe "mad", but okay.

Seems pretty mad to me when he freaks out about someone not playing on this server that has had 0 interaction with him when he himself never plays. Not sure who he is but maybe you just have to know him real well to not take that as mad.

Samsung
01-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Seems pretty mad to me when he freaks out about someone not playing on this server that has had 0 interaction with him when he himself never plays. Not sure who he is but maybe you just have to know him real well to not take that as mad.

You seem pretty mad and bitter for someone nobody even knows or has even heard of you minus the forums. Am I missing something here? Who are you on Red99?

HippoNipple
01-12-2016, 11:35 AM
You seem pretty mad and bitter for someone nobody even knows or has even heard of you minus the forums. Am I missing something here? Who are you on Red99?

You really think I sound mad or are you just upset I called you out for being a weasel and ruining two guilds you were in? I'm sure there is no bias in your slander.

Samsung
01-12-2016, 11:44 AM
You really think I sound mad or are you just upset I called you out for being a weasel and ruining two guilds you were in? I'm sure there is no bias in your slander.

Why would I be upset about anything you say? If we were friends maybe but yeah for someone who has 0 history with the server l doubt you could upset me.

Sear
01-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Vztz because it was more about pvp than the grind.

Red99s antihax owns tho.

A VZTZ box with red99 antihax would make my marrige rustled.

I'd neckbeard again for a R99 w/ non-korean exp rate and boxing.

whoever said that R99 has better players is right, btw

95% of the server knows everything about the game and tbh it's not as fun when you have to get BIS gear just to have a shot at killing anyone (usually in some vent-coordinated zerg instead of random/casual encounter). It's not surprising some people just dish out rl money for pixels instead of investing that much time.

Barladore
01-12-2016, 12:02 PM
with the amount of changes (mostly for the better, just poorly timed) they've made since release, red99 needs a do-over. A remake with a classic timeline of the current server would be far better than both.

Samsung
01-12-2016, 12:05 PM
with the amount of changes (mostly for the better, just poorly timed) they've made since release, red99 needs a do-over. A remake with a classic timeline of the current server would be far better than both.

Agreed but to many players have investments with there toons.

HippoNipple
01-12-2016, 12:30 PM
Why would I be upset about anything you say? If we were friends maybe but yeah for someone who has 0 history with the server l doubt you could upset me.

The only way someone can upset you is if they have ties to a 16 year old game you used to play before being griefed off? No wonder your wife got mad and yelled at you over your stream for being a loser.

magician
01-12-2016, 01:09 PM
eq pvp is shit because of plugging. get rid of plugging and any iteration of red99 would be great. vztz was shit because of all the bugs and unstable admins.

Troubled
01-12-2016, 01:22 PM
eq pvp is shit because of plugging. get rid of plugging and any iteration of red99 would be great. vztz was shit because of all the bugs and unstable admins.

I had a nightmare last night that I forgot to plug when I was clearly gonna die if I didn't(which is every time.) Couldn't sleep after that. How could I forget to plug?

miraclegrow2
01-12-2016, 01:48 PM
lol rudith, you are a top notch cleric and always in good spirits.

what a horrible dream : )

Samsung
01-12-2016, 02:04 PM
The only way someone can upset you is if they have ties to a 16 year old game you used to play before being griefed off? No wonder your wife got mad and yelled at you over your stream for being a loser.

Hehe one thing's for certain, you mad.

fiegi 8.0
01-12-2016, 11:45 PM

Dream server is VZTZ with the red99 code :)

Rexxin
01-13-2016, 12:55 AM
I'd kill for a rile event pvp battle, one of the best places in eq for mass pvp.. God those were fun.

Knuckle
01-13-2016, 05:38 PM
I confirmed a hard-on from the last two posts.

Stasis01
01-13-2016, 08:32 PM
There was times during classic that population hit single digits.

Aside from the first couple months it was pretty shitty, and the resist code was so custom that the PVP felt completely shitty.

At 130 MR you would get rooted consistently, and there was rechargeable root nets/golem wands that everyone knew about for low plat cost.

It was better than the box is now but for it to be truly fun you'd need boxing and a better resist code.

Stasis01
01-13-2016, 08:33 PM
I would love to see a custom teams box with the same EXP code as red, boxing, classic only, and the current resist no recharge coding.

Would be great for a long time, or at least for a few months until it became stale.

vouss
01-13-2016, 08:43 PM
stasis are we ever going to see you again on this box pal

SamwiseRed
01-13-2016, 08:47 PM
Dont do it stasis.

Sear
01-13-2016, 08:54 PM
Have they ever released the source for R99/P99?

I can understand why they wouldn't, but it'd be an uphill battle to engineer a box to be on par w/ this one if the source is in the same state it was a few years ago.

The people behind the VZTZ project (including Sirken) were not all corrupt and spent a lot of time trying to keep it clean. We never had a good hardcoded solution for MQ abuse. There was a check on player movement speed and that's about it.

Kergan
01-13-2016, 08:58 PM
Have they ever released the source for R99/P99?

I can understand why they wouldn't, but it'd be an uphill battle to engineer a box to be on par w/ this one if the source is in the same state it was a few years ago.

The people behind the VZTZ project (including Sirken) were not all corrupt and spent a lot of time trying to keep it clean. We never had a good hardcoded solution for MQ abuse. There was a check on player movement speed and that's about it.

No, and it is very unlikely they ever will. On one hand I understand that they've put in countless hours and releasing the source code could have a negative impact on the population of their servers, and as any R99 player can attest to having a large population is important in EQ. On the other hand though, it would be nice if they at least "sponsored" another dev team willing to focus on custom PVP rulesets to fill a gap in the EQ emu community.

Sear
01-13-2016, 09:06 PM
I would love to see a custom teams box with the same EXP code as red, boxing, classic only, and the current resist no recharge coding.

Would be great for a long time, or at least for a few months until it became stale.

This would be rad.

It'd be cool if there was an intuitive way to cut some of the useless zones out, so that players even on a low-pop server would have that same level of interaction/pvp that most of us remember.

There's no going back to the 200+ elves and shorts gridlocked at Faydark/BB/Steamfont zonelines in 2016, but I'd settle for less.

Stasis01
01-13-2016, 09:27 PM
stasis are we ever going to see you again on this box pal

The chances of you guys contesting Empire are about as close as you sticking your dick up your own ass so probably not.

I would play a new box, or if things somehow changed but to imagine the amount of time a group of players would have to spend to get geared enough to take on Empire is not even worth thinking about, and PVE is boring.

Knuckle
01-15-2016, 12:33 AM
The chances of you guys contesting Empire are about as close as you sticking your dick up your own ass so probably not.

I would play a new box, or if things somehow changed but to imagine the amount of time a group of players would have to spend to get geared enough to take on Empire is not even worth thinking about, and PVE is boring.

Stasis I remember a young wood elf rogue in Sebilis a long time ago, in a server far, far away. Don't kill the elf inside.

vouss
01-15-2016, 12:58 AM

I'm actually able to suck my own dick if that's of any relevance

iiNGloriouS
01-15-2016, 01:42 AM

11/10 wood bang.

Stacey busy losing mmr with me in dota. We're both down 600+ mmr in 6 months rofl

Kergan
01-15-2016, 03:36 AM

Is that due to uncommon flexibility or uncommon dick size? Just curious.