PDA

View Full Version : Buff order: bug or intended?

Lojik
01-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Does this happen to anyone else?

While fighting ww dragons that dispel, often after a few minutes of throwing up junk buffs, the dragons will dispel torpor no matter what slot it's in. I thought maybe it's just coincidence, but I also notice that when i camp after a fight and log back in, the buff order is rearranged and the top slot is often open. I'm wondering if there's a discrepancy between the server and the client in terms of buff order?

Rivthis
01-09-2016, 12:36 AM
Yes.... there is a problem

Ricky Bobby
01-12-2016, 02:24 PM
+1 this even happens with the spells Regeneration, chloroplast & Regrowth when fighting shamans who cast debuff on me. It always removes the regen spell never the first buff slot.

nyclin
01-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Sometimes the client side buff list will get out of sync with the server.. best way to fix it is to relog but if you're mid-fight just click off your junks and reapply them.

Also you should always be using See Invis and Grim Aura as your junks if possible. Skele Illusion also works really well. There's some weirdness with the dispel code here and other buffs may not be dispelled first even if they're in the top slots.

Naethyn
01-12-2016, 02:56 PM
This happens to me when I have res effects and then get buffed. If I don't redo my crap buffs after res effects fade I'll get dispels in my 3rd or 4th slot.

Trajor
01-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Even after buffing up I click off Grim Aura in the first slot and re-apply it, because dispels are so random here.