PDA

View Full Version : WTB Large Bronze armor and 2hder for SK

Abraxos
12-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Would like to purchase some large bronze armor (Chest, legs, arms, bracers) and a 2hder for a new Troll SK. Just something basic? Only problem is I don't know anyone on this server and my plat is on my Shammy.
Shared banks don't exist yet do they? How do other people do this?
Shammy is named Torgas
SK is named Kurgaz
Both are in EC/NRO currently. Any ideas?

Dantes
12-01-2010, 03:54 PM
You can always ask somebody to do a transfer for you. Buy the things you need with your shaman, ask somebody to help you transfer items. I'll be glad to help if we're in EC at the same time. I also have some large bronze leggings in the bank you can have. I should be around a bit tonight at 6 Pacific Time.

y2sky2003
12-01-2010, 04:09 PM
I have a Blackened Iron Bastard Sword that I can give away. What's your SK's name, and are you at the point where you can get the SK to EC?

Abraxos
12-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Yes he's in EC now. His name is Kurgaz. I should be on tonight with either him or Torgas. Thanks much guys!

Abraxos
12-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks much Y2Sky. Really appreciate it. It hits really hard when I'm not missing. ;)
Still looking for pretty much all Large bronze visable pieces except helm and boots. People are beginning to complain about the streaking troll in the EC.

Abraxos
12-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Pretty sad last night. I saw at least three Ogre/Trolls shouting for Large bronze armor for several hours and nada. I know it's heavy but can't some enterprising person find a way to lug some armor back from the Karanas? The "Big Boned" nubees would love you for it.
Still looking for all pieces except for boots.