VS are/were up tonight

Plenty for another guild to do.....if they wanted

Nyrod
01-08-2016, 05:17 AM
nice to see you Lasher

Rile

Smedy
01-08-2016, 05:22 AM
naw, shits dead , i ain't logging on unless i can 2box, 40 pop on the daily unless empire raids then its 230

Nyrod
01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
white knight

finasterra1
01-08-2016, 05:35 AM
everyone playing the wow pvp server emu

Kergan
01-08-2016, 05:35 AM
Population apparently pretty low during euro prime time, so if you're euro go find somewhere else to play nobody wants you here anyway (because you're euro).

This server is based in the U S of A get rekt.

derpcake
01-08-2016, 05:43 AM
the question isn't "is the server gonna be closed", but "when"

24 months at best, have nfc why people still investing effort on this server

maybe its hard to see when you doing a 60 man raid, but when you online with 25 other nerds its pretty clear shutdown is imminent

Lasher
01-08-2016, 05:46 AM
Hey Rile. You playing?

Europe time?

Nyrod
01-08-2016, 05:47 AM
love euros!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsFDXzayfGE

Lasher
01-08-2016, 05:50 AM
60 person raids and 230 on when i logged on for raids today.

Empire is having fun. The people complaining about server and population are people not playing.

We get it. You want a new server because you hope next time you will be in the functioning guild.

derpcake
01-08-2016, 05:54 AM
60 person raids and 230 on when i logged on for raids today.

Empire is having fun. The people complaining about server and population are people not playing.

We get it. You want a new server because you hope next time you will be in the functioning guild.

i had fun in empire, raid times just don't fit

what will you guys do after getting BIS gear though? disband and fight the opposition? who will that be, and in what numbers?

genuinly hope you have fun raiding, because there isn't going to be anyone around to see your leet ntov gear

Nyrod
01-08-2016, 05:54 AM
sorta, depends on work schedule.

its like 2013 dejavu (when i left Nihi had lock on everything and no one logged on except when they did VP)

i know the drill...lol least all my shit was still here 2 years later and that speaks volumes

derpcake
01-08-2016, 05:58 AM
sorta, depends on work schedule.

its like 2013 dejavu (when i left Nihi had lock on everything and no one logged on except when they did VP)

i know the drill...lol least all my shit was still here 2 years later and that speaks volumes

its worse then 3 years ago because more people quit then join overtime, a bunch got banned, no more cross server trades, ..

communities take a long time to die, technically r99 would still be alive as long as Slathar bothers to log in, but in reality once you get below a critical number of unique players, its done

Nyrod
01-08-2016, 06:02 AM
idk, i came back....for a couple of reasons, but mostly because i missed the velious end game pvp contesting raid mobs....not sure i will see much of that but working on getting there if possible

derpcake
01-08-2016, 06:06 AM
good luck starting a guild that will contest end game velious mobs then

there are 40 people online, maybe you can even find a cruit or 2

Nyrod
01-08-2016, 06:08 AM
ya, noticed that.

looking for a guild atleast interested in progressing through velious, even if behind empire to atleast attempt something lol

Lasher
01-08-2016, 06:15 AM
Empire is big and established but its not like we are unbeatable. Some mobs are a push over and some are barely beaten. Tonight we barely beat AoW.

There are enough people on this server during empires primetime to compete. Empire can be beaten. Maybe not everytime.

Biggest problem is there is no opposition for people to rally behind. 3 guilds out there but no leader.

If a guild formed up and had leadership and people saw them gaining traction people would join.

Friends were being smart. Trying to raid on off hours but they gave up on that or something

AzzarTheGod
01-08-2016, 06:28 AM
Biggest problem is there is no opposition for people to rally behind. 3 guilds out there but no leader.

If a guild formed up and had leadership and people saw them gaining traction people would join.

O what happened?

<TMO> where u at

AzzarTheGod
01-08-2016, 06:31 AM
i had fun in empire, raid times just don't fit

what will you guys do after getting BIS gear though? disband and fight the opposition? who will that be, and in what numbers?

genuinly hope you have fun raiding, because there isn't going to be anyone around to see your leet ntov gear

Since <Good Guys> flopped, and rosters bloated up to compete with the burnout and roster recycle, there isn't a 2nd guild on the server.

<Friends> can do some stuff but it doesn't have a presence outside of ganks and batphone raids. Grobb was cool, but 1 Grobb a year doesn't make a server alive.

Really a shame about <TMO> faceplanting at velious launch.

derpcake
01-08-2016, 06:49 AM
There are enough people on this server during empires primetime to compete.

because you say so, while state of the server points out its not the case?

i guess your myopic vision lets you enjoy r99, unhindered by any realities outside of empire

grats on that, i guess

Mus3t11
01-08-2016, 06:54 AM
the question isn't "is the server gonna be closed", but "when"

24 months at best, have nfc why people still investing effort on this server

maybe its hard to see when you doing a 60 man raid, but when you online with 25 other nerds its pretty clear shutdown is imminent

Forum dunk.

/thread

Colgate
01-08-2016, 07:04 AM
server wasn't shut down even when it was literally single digit population for months on end

forum dunk

pgerman
01-08-2016, 07:13 AM
server wont be shut down as long as there is a blue population

many reasons for this, but no point to explain

derpcake
01-08-2016, 07:29 AM
server wasn't shut down even when it was literally single digit population for months on end

forum dunk

thats cool pal

hope you enjoy that kinda thing, doesn't encourage me to farm pixels

Ruinous
01-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Really a shame about <TMO> faceplanting at velious launch.

After seeing TMO flop, it has become apparent that there will never be a second successful guild on this server, especially after management put the final nail in the coffin by forbidding cross server trades. We will never see another migration of new players to the server like what we saw with TMO now. Their arrival should have been greatly appreciated by the people that play here, to have more players to group with, raid with, and fight against. But instead, as has been the case with any guild that makes an honest run at competing, they got mocked relentlessly and met with constant resistance at every turn. Spying in teamspeak to sabotage raids on a 200 player server? That's just pathetic.

People seem to suffer from a grass is greener syndrome which gets you nowhere on a server with 150ish active players. You stick with what you've got and make due, or you give up and flock to one of the dozens of smaller guilds that will never accomplish success even remotely similar to Empire. Too many people want their hands in the cookie jar so to speak in that we have too many people thinking they'd make a better leader despite having the SAME 100ish players every guild before them had to work with.

Everyone gives Zeelot and DD flak for having RL responsibilities to attend to, but out of everyone in the guild I saw one person, Jjlent, attempt to lead in their stead. TMO still had the numbers to work with, but instead they all jumped ship to either get in line behind 40+ other people for loot in Empire, or to beat their heads against a wall and be worse off in any of the "competing" guilds. And inevitably, I'm guessing most will get bored and quit if they haven't already.

This server is exactly what the players have made it.

derpcake
01-08-2016, 07:45 AM
After seeing TMO flop, it has become apparent that there will never be a second successful guild on this server, especially after management put the final nail in the coffin by forbidding cross server trades.

This server is exactly what the players have made it.

might be one of the only cases of r99 players cooperating with staff

Ragnaros
01-08-2016, 07:54 AM
server aint dead
yet

Smedy
01-08-2016, 08:33 AM
trust me bro if u played eurotime you'd think different, shits more dead then vztz most dead box

Tassador
01-08-2016, 08:46 AM
Damn this ruin guy lost in eq bad holy shit...

GreenRanger
01-08-2016, 09:06 AM
wipe it clean, classic timeline progression locked. LETS GO!

Ruinous
01-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Damn this ruin guy lost in eq bad holy shit...

Wait, who are you again?

he is no one, he said he played for a week, was not really anyone worth mentioning and has stalked the forum adding his opinion to almost every thread daily for years.

Oh, right. Well that clears that up.

Mus3t11
01-08-2016, 10:13 AM
trust me bro if u played eurotime you'd think different, shits more dead then vztz most dead box

VZTZ forever man. Feel for those who never experienced a real Emu EQ pvp server.

Tassador
01-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Wait, who are you again?

Oh, right. Well that clears that up.

Yeah use a lonely vegetable farmer as the source. Also never wrote a cry story about how I lost in eq on boards buddy. Good luck in future endeavors! Hopefully they lead to less crying papo.

Gardur
01-08-2016, 07:10 PM
I participate I mass pvp more than anyone on the box.

Everytime CS raids at US prime time we're anticipating pvp. Maybe 60-75% of the time we get it.

You want to experience deadbox go warmbody for Empire or play with Friends on Euro hours when there's 60 people online.

You want pvp for pixels then join CS and play the game how it's meant to be.

Pras to the 10 or so red fuckers from Empire that make things interesting and the 10 or so Friends we run into from time to time.

Drakaris
01-08-2016, 07:29 PM
I participate I mass pvp more than anyone on the box.

Everytime CS raids at US prime time we're anticipating pvp. Maybe 60-75% of the time we get it.

You want to experience deadbox go warmbody for Empire or play with Friends on Euro hours when there's 60 people online.

You want pvp for pixels then join CS and play the game how it's meant to be.

Pras to the 10 or so red fuckers from Empire that make things interesting and the 10 or so Friends we run into from time to time.

Pras Gardur and CS.

Regarding <Friends> alot of them are euro and the few US gamers work odd hours. I really enjoyed playing with them, but I just don't have time for this game if I want to focus on my fitness, while maintaining a job and spending time with family and friends.

Lots of good alternatives, if people didn't flock for the one guild. Velious also offers alternate means of character progression.

derpcake
01-08-2016, 07:29 PM

its not like euros are asking for server to be dead on those hours

ah well, its just like live, the small (euro / asian / australian) pools dry up first, and before you know it the mighty US guilds are giving pixel-packages to server transfers out of desperation

Buhbuh
01-08-2016, 07:49 PM
If this server were dead I'd be having sex with it. This is clearly not the case.

See ya

krazyGlue
01-08-2016, 07:53 PM
If this server were dead I'd be having sex with it. This is clearly not the case.

See ya

Do you even know where to stick it ?

derpcake
01-08-2016, 07:55 PM

See ya

guess that goes for Schumacher also right

MEGANS LAW
01-08-2016, 07:58 PM
WOULD RATHER BE FUCKING DEAD THAN ALLY WITH EUROPEANS. FUCKING CUCK SCUM.

ducktv
01-08-2016, 08:13 PM

See ya

lol

Tradesonred
01-08-2016, 10:35 PM
its...

http://i.jeded.com/i/braindead-dead-alive.22903.jpg

Salaryman
01-08-2016, 11:01 PM
you cant be on the forums and PVP at the same time

Tameth
01-08-2016, 11:11 PM
who the fuck is Tassador tho? guy is always so mad and dumb

Ruinous
01-09-2016, 08:57 AM
He plays someone in Empire apparently. Not sure how he finds the time to log in when he's on the forums blindly lashing out at anyone that will listen pretty much 24/7.

Drakaris
01-09-2016, 09:01 AM
WOULD RATHER BE FUCKING DEAD THAN ALLY WITH EUROPEANS. FUCKING CUCK SCUM.

Gyno u alot madder than usual....

Did u finally realise that getting off on Hydradick is fucking sick?

Tassador
01-09-2016, 10:33 AM
who the fuck is Tassador tho? guy is always so mad and dumb

^Mad that an iksar necro with smr killed him in lguk 4 levels Below out geared. Also you took the biggest bank heist in red's history papo.

Yeah I lash out at morons it's a forum, I have fun too, sorry you all don't.

Doors
01-09-2016, 11:42 AM

https://forcechange.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/19101819-5431-28_zps80efdf9f.jpg

Dillian
01-09-2016, 11:54 AM
these forums will out live the server. Long live the forums!

Nirgon
01-09-2016, 12:10 PM
^Mad that an iksar necro with smr killed him in lguk 4 levels Below out geared. Also you took the biggest bank heist in red's history papo.

Yeah I lash out at morons it's a forum, I have fun too, sorry you all don't.

bankaltx did at my hands, he's #2

Tassador
01-09-2016, 02:11 PM
bankaltx did at my hands, he's #2

I like tamtam and he is hard to rustle but funny when he is all mad over 20 year old pixelated elf games. Could you please post pic of bank heist? Those are my favorite reads.

Xaanka
01-09-2016, 03:15 PM

See ya

top tier post

Dillian
01-10-2016, 01:50 AM

See ya

i vote this the best post for all "server is dead" threads lol

FaithlessKR
01-10-2016, 06:13 AM

See ya

I chortled pretty hard :D

WTSeller
01-12-2016, 11:21 AM
wipe it clean, classic timeline progression locked. LETS GO!