PDA

View Full Version : Mid 20s hotspots?

Insomnia
01-07-2016, 07:24 PM
Hey guys, looking for suggestions on zones to visit that would be good for a 23 chanter to either grp or solo in late nights (midnight to 4 or 5am est). Looking for any suggestions, and if you see me on later (Laven) shoot me a tell i would be down for whatever.

Pint
01-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Best exp is solA, will be a bit challenging at first

indiscriminate_hater
01-07-2016, 07:27 PM
username relevant? at those times you can go anywhere - upper guk seems like a good choice for indoors. outdoors - south karana

thufir
01-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Best exp is solA, will be a bit challenging at first

Drawback I've found about SolA is that there are frequently higher levelers wandering around killing every goblin in sight attempting to get ore. You can still go there, just be aware of that potential. Also, 23 is a bit low for the bar, which is the place XP groups tend to go.

My enchanter leveled from 23-29 in Upper Guk. I started with the ton warriors, shamans, and knights just after the summoner room, and then moved on to the ton knight tunnels closer to the ancient crocodile spawn. Fantastic charm solo XP, relatively easy spawn breaks. Also, you'll likely find groups if you get bored of charm soloing. 23 is a good level for warden camp (high end for scryer).

Coridan
01-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Upper Guk and Mistmoore at the pond. Higher 20s can do graveyard at MM. MM is also close to unrest which is nice

boromn
01-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Upper Guk is great, but will be a lot harder to find a group than in Mistmoore. Lake of Ill Omen is another decent spot if you are willing to travel.

I would say LoIO is my favorite solo place from about 19-26ish at the windmill. After that you can go to Sarnak Fortress.

GraveD
01-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Come to Upper Guk! Currently myself and some low-mid 20's friends are logged around there - we're exploring to learn the layout and trying different camps from night to night. If I see you on late tonight in OOC I'll hit you up.

Pope Hat
01-12-2016, 03:01 PM
All are good choices. I really like guk and solA. Solo charming exp is amazing even in outdoor zones with poor zem but if you get bored then you can group. A good ench can make a bad group be fantastic.

Trajor
01-12-2016, 04:58 PM
/who all 23 26

Will show you where people are in your level range