PDA

View Full Version : Two obscure questions, do you know the answer?

Lowlife
01-07-2016, 02:50 AM
1) Is there any way to become non KOS in Castle Mistmoore? I understand that one can raise Mistmoore faction via killing Bards but have heard conflicting reports on whether or not the Agent of Mistmoore faction applies to mobs in said zone or can be raised at all.

2) Do the Clockwork Watchmen armor clickies work for casting classes (i.e. non warrior or cleric gnomes) from inventory?

Ele
01-07-2016, 02:58 PM
With respect to the Clockwork Watchmen armor, modern Allkazam has them listed as "Any Slot, Can Equip" which would prevent caster classes from clicking in inventory.

Odann
01-07-2016, 03:03 PM
1) Is there any way to become non KOS in Castle Mistmoore? I understand that one can raise Mistmoore faction via killing Bards but have heard conflicting reports on whether or not the Agent of Mistmoore faction applies to mobs in said zone or can be raised at all.

You can raise your MayongMistmoore faction inside Howling Stones (Charasis). I would imagine it's as empty on Blue as it is on Red.

But I am unsure if this allows you to be non-KoS inside MM. I've got a lot of this faction on my main so I could test this I suppose. Not sure how useful this will be as once your 60 the only reason you'll go back to MM is to farm or powerlevel.

Bionic
01-07-2016, 03:11 PM
Bard and Enchanter faction song / spell, along with the Alliance clicky is the only way to raise the faction.

However, I'm not sure if an Enchanter who has never taken a negative Agents of MM hit, in DE form (just a presupposition on my part that this would help) and having casted Collab on a mob would be non-KoS.

thufir
01-07-2016, 03:29 PM
You can raise your MayongMistmoore faction inside Howling Stones (Charasis). I would imagine it's as empty on Blue as it is on Red.
Nope. I've been to Charasis several times recently and there has only been one time when we zoned in with no other groups. Usually it's one group doing a wing, and a necro in the basement, maybe a shaman or enc at the entrance.

Kind of refreshing, actually. On Live, Charasis was always empty.

This having been said I don't think the Mistmoore inhabitants are actually on MayongMistmoore faction.

Odann
01-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Nope. I've been to Charasis several times recently and there has only been one time when we zoned in with no other groups. Usually it's one group doing a wing, and a necro in the basement, maybe a shaman or enc at the entrance.

Kind of refreshing, actually. On Live, Charasis was always empty.

This having been said I don't think the Mistmoore inhabitants are actually on MayongMistmoore faction.

Ha, yeah I remember on Live it was NEVER done because everyone had a hard-on for that VS faction. If your an ikky it doesn't really matter because Cab is so close, for banking purposes anyway.