PDA

View Full Version : Bootleg BS

Raije1000
01-07-2016, 02:03 AM
Pets non stop get stuck in walls in seb, pet engages mobs from lower level and you get summoned leaving you with a bullshit CR. classic EQ my ass

Raije1000
01-07-2016, 02:05 AM
shit has been like this for months, mobs cut corners. mobs fall in walls. non stop trains in seb. broken ass Z axis

drktmplr12
01-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Reconsider posting to the bug forum if you do not wish to participate in solving the problem. Another human being, on their own free time, has to read your report and be able to take action based on the information provided. Think of it from a programmer's perspective.. are they supposed to now wander through sebilis trying to find out what and where you are talking about? give some description like /loc and take a screenshot or fraps of when/where you see it happen repeatedly.

It helps to also provide instructions on how to reproduce it

eg.

summon pet at zone in
run toward crypt
walk slowly past temple door
pet gets stuck on moving door (see screenshot)
pet warps to crypt
nonstop trains in seb

I've taken the information you provided and entered it into the standard format just to show you how useless your post is.

Description: Pets non stop get stuck in walls in seb, pet engages mobs from lower level and you get summoned leaving you with a bullshit CR. classic EQ my ass. shit has been like this for months, mobs cut corners. mobs fall in walls. non stop trains in seb. broken ass Z axis

Relevant NPCs: mobs in seb

Relevant LOCs: seb

Steps to reproduce bug:

mobs cut corners
mobs fall in walls
non stop trains in seb
bullshit CR

Expected behavior: working ass z axis

Relevant screenshots:

Speedi
01-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Sorry for your troubles friend. Unfortunately something got broke when Velious launched. There is another thread about this same thing here

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219272

Hopefully next patch it will be fixed

nhdjoseywales
02-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Try Phinny

nhdjoseywales
02-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Reconsider posting to the bug forum if you do not wish to participate in solving the problem. Another human being, on their own free time, has to read your report and be able to take action based on the information provided. Think of it from a programmer's perspective.. are they supposed to now wander through sebilis trying to find out what and where you are talking about? give some description like /loc and take a screenshot or fraps of when/where you see it happen repeatedly.

eg.

summon pet at zone in
run toward crypt
pet warps to crypt
nonstop trains in seb

I've taken the information you provided and entered it into the standard format just to show you how useless your post is.

Description: Pets non stop get stuck in walls in seb, pet engages mobs from lower level and you get summoned leaving you with a bullshit CR. classic EQ my ass. shit has been like this for months, mobs cut corners. mobs fall in walls. non stop trains in seb. broken ass Z axis

Steps to reproduce bug:

mobs cut corners
mobs fall in walls
non stop trains in seb
bullshit CR

Relevant screenshots:

its been like this in virtually every dungeon since velious launched. i dont think anyone needs steps to reproduce anything, they know full well its broken to shit.

iruinedyourday
02-18-2016, 09:30 PM

eg.

summon pet at zone in
run toward crypt
pet warps to crypt
nonstop trains in seb

Steps to reproduce bug:

mobs cut corners
mobs fall in walls
non stop trains in seb
bullshit CR

Relevant screenshots:

hmm let me try:

summon pet at any zone
move
walk slowly
pet gets stuck in wall
pet warps
nonstop trains

Description: Pets non stop get stuck in walls in seb, pet engages mobs from lower level and you get summoned leaving you with a bullshit CR. classic EQ my ass. shit has been like this for months, mobs cut corners. mobs fall in walls. non stop trains everywhere. broken ass Z axis

Relevant NPCs: mobs everywhere

Relevant LOCs: every god damned where

Steps to reproduce bug:

mobs cut corners
mobs fall in walls
non stop trains
bullshit CR

Relevant screenshots:

hehe sorry had to make this wizecrack, but yea i notice this bug all over as is im sure nilbog does and whoever it is that will fix it. I just wanted to add some levity to the otherwise cold cold world.

Speedi
02-23-2016, 12:01 AM
Mobs still warping through walls, coming back with trains killing people. This is still a major problem, needs fixed!!