PDA

View Full Version : Rolling on red

Heisen Berg
01-06-2016, 12:00 PM
Hey guys, I'm thinking about making a switch from blue to red. I've been an hardcore pvp'er on WoW but I know nothing about eq pvp. Are there any classes I should consider higher than others ? I like necro but highend will a melee with resist gear /laugh at me resisting everything ? I like bard but highend will a rogue 2shottings me /laugh at me ? I like warrior but I guess I'll be leveling solo 1-60 there ?

Class I played and enjoyed in EQ are : Bard , necro, warrior, monk, rogue, shaman. Any good pick for pvp ? any of these class are in need at 60 ? Thanks for the infos guys !

Genedin
01-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Join a guild as soon as you can.

Make a rogue. Bards are good too.

Good day.

Telron
01-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Just do it.

Uuruk
01-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Join a guild as soon as you can.

Make a rogue. Bards are good too.

Get banned for 2 boxing too.

RMT your epic and quit

Mus3t11
01-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Hey guys, I'm thinking about making a switch from blue to red. I've been an hardcore pvp'er on WoW but I know nothing about eq pvp. Are there any classes I should consider higher than others ? I like necro but highend will a melee with resist gear /laugh at me resisting everything ? I like bard but highend will a rogue 2shottings me /laugh at me ? I like warrior but I guess I'll be leveling solo 1-60 there ?

Class I played and enjoyed in EQ are : Bard , necro, warrior, monk, rogue, shaman. Any good pick for pvp ? any of these class are in need at 60 ? Thanks for the infos guys !

You looking to raid 15+ year old pixels without waiting in line? Then yeah, play here.

HippoNipple
01-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Necros are useful and you will be tough to kill. I would say Bard has a bit more purpose though since you will be a great asset to any set up, whether it is solo, group, raid, pvp, or pve.

When you are outdoors the bard should be solid and not die to rogues. In dungeons it kind of sucks to be any class that isn't a melee vs a rogue. Although starting out no matter what class you are geared rogues will destroy you.

derpcake
01-06-2016, 12:51 PM

you will only enjoy pvp after you accept that sometimes, no matter how hard you try, death is inevitable

after you come to this realisation, pretend it doesn't apply to you and shitpost daily

gl sir

ps. bard + shm + rogue is good pick in pvp

maskedmelon
01-06-2016, 01:08 PM
You will level MUCH more quickly grouped than solo and it will be an infinitely more rewarding experience. Join TD and throw out LFM notices in ooc/gc and groups/levels will never be a problem.

Genedin
01-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Lol so you are accusing Colgate and gongdhow of RMTing me a wizard epic? You are so retard.

Uuruk
01-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Lol so you are accusing Colgate and gongdhow of RMTing me a wizard epic? You are so retard.

What are you talking about dude? Are you ok???

Doctor Jeff
01-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Lol so you are accusing Colgate and gongdhow of RMTing me a wizard epic?

no one said that but you

Doctor Jeff
01-06-2016, 01:40 PM
you definitely should not solo on red completely, you turn a 2 week 1-60 process into a month long one if you choose to solo the whole way.

Heisen Berg
01-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Alright thanks all for your advice ! appreciat it !

Tassador
01-06-2016, 02:03 PM
you definitely should not solo on red completely, you turn a 2 week 1-60 process into a month long one if you choose to solo the whole way.

Man that solo grind on obvious exp spots, while randoming minimizing eq to surf the web is still pretty exciting. I wish they lowered the exp rate and removed group bonus and added exp loss to make it more exciting.

Qtip
01-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Roll enchanter. Join thunderdome guild for starter money and gear. Make friends. Enjoy.

Heisen Berg
01-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Rolled a bard, named Hoiinks. See you online!

Nirgon
01-06-2016, 03:16 PM

we literally gave those to any wizard who showed up more than 5 VS's at one point

aint worried

Genedin
01-06-2016, 03:49 PM
This guy just likes to make sure my fan club stays alive and well. Literally follows me around posting the same stuff he heard third hand, which is inaccurate, in an attempt to rustle me.

Forums full of nobody warmbodies these days. A hollow shell of the entertaining place full of great content they once were.

Seltius
01-06-2016, 04:41 PM
There is now a statute of limitations on any drama that happened over 6 months ago. Its called the Dead Horse Statute where we drop a dead horse on you if you keep mentioning old drama and leave you to find your own way out from under it.

AenorVZ
01-06-2016, 05:53 PM
You'll fit right in, Berg.

Greenie
01-07-2016, 01:56 AM
Definitely lfg it will make leveling more enjoyable. Iv been on red for about 3 months now and it's a great experience. You'll meet a lot of nice and fun people along the way.
Send a tell to Soui when your on and I'll help you get started

iruinedyourday
01-07-2016, 02:23 AM
This guy just likes to make sure my fan club stays alive and well. Literally follows me around posting the same stuff he heard third hand, which is inaccurate, in an attempt to rustle me.

Forums full of nobody warmbodies these days. A hollow shell of the entertaining place full of great content they once were.

Do your best not to turn into this guy. Gl and googspeed