PDA

View Full Version : Was velious supposed to break all dungeons? :P

Ivory
01-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Just curious....was velious supposed to break all dungeons and make massive problems with pathing / mobs (and pets) falling through the world or walls and popping around?

Is this classic? Or a massive bug? :P

Pokesan
01-03-2016, 12:46 AM
yes

Man0warr
01-03-2016, 01:18 AM
They were broke before Velious. Thank Haynar.

Pokesan
01-03-2016, 01:22 AM
They were broke before Velious. Thank Haynar.

I won't tolerate any more staff bashing from you or your fellow guildies.

Consider this your(plural) final warning.

blondeattk
01-03-2016, 01:47 AM

dont talk drivel. haynar has broke alot of stuff on this server and should be whipped in public.

casters in low lvl dungeons are broke and have been bugged repeatedly without a fix. dispelling casters is NOT classic.

that muppet broke shamns removing the buff timer for NO good reason. etc etc

hes a criminal. an enemy of the digital public!

GinnasP99
01-03-2016, 05:34 AM
Wtb cancel magic working on shadowbond recourse in the first slot, not removing my shield of the magi in slot 7

Daywolf
01-03-2016, 08:44 AM
Mobs in EQemu have had pathing problems for over ten years. haha you should have seen in on the original server PEQ back when mobs were like popcorn and you couldn't even use any lifts to get above them (lifts didn't work). But no, it's not authentic here, the boats work :D

rustbubble
01-05-2016, 07:05 AM

reported for GM impersonation. Enjoy your new account.

Meep
01-05-2016, 10:21 AM
So the difficulty is slightly higher. You've had 17 years to adapt.

Badplayer01
01-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Wtb cancel magic working on shadowbond recourse in the first slot, not removing my shield of the magi in slot 7

YES!

Pope Hat
01-06-2016, 02:18 PM
This is strange. I've soloed on my ench in uguk, lguk, the hole, permafrost, seb, hs, chardok, and others and I've never had this problem with mobs dispelling too much. Also they have always dispelled my first slots as it should be.

Have I just been lucky for 4 years?

Loke
01-06-2016, 03:04 PM
I accidentally trained the shit out of a King group last week when my pet in Crypt fell through the world and trained Juggs. Definitely something wonky with pet pathing.

Morlaeth
01-06-2016, 04:47 PM
I accidentally trained the shit out of a King group last week when my pet in Crypt fell through the world and trained Juggs. Definitely something wonky with pet pathing.

Ban Loke. My 2cp.

Ivory
01-06-2016, 06:00 PM

Yup, this is something new going on. I basically lived in guk and unrest on my cleric....but coming through with my necromancer is WAYYYY different.

Even just pulling mobs they will walk through walls and get stuck there attacking you now on some corners.

Duncon
01-06-2016, 10:11 PM
The big problems in a lot of the dungeons started after the September 21st patch. There was some small improvements in patches after that or maybe people are just getting used to it.

The more you work a spot the more you learn were the problem spots are. Would be nice to be able to pull mobs with out worrying about them falling and coming back with a huge train. Maybe one day soon it will be ironed out.