PDA

View Full Version : New to P99 Blue!

Stunny85
01-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Hey everyone!

It been a while since I played Everquest. Looking forward to getting involved in the community and experiencing some nostalgia.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I decided to make a half elf bard on the blue server. Her name is Kaptivating if anyone wants to come say hi around the kelethin area.

While I have your attention, does anyone have any recommendations for new people like me? What quests to do to help me get some gear etc. Any suggestion to make my eq life easier. I would appreciate it.

And if anyone wants to group just send me a tell! I should be on a bit. Especially in the evenings/late night. Absolutely pumped for some crushbone.

See you all in game!

madhatta317
01-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Welcome! I too am new to the server and started a half elf bard in Qeynos names Kluamienn. Send me a tell and we can hunt together sometime. I just dinged 8 and am bound in Freeport, but I'm about to boat over to Kelethin and am probably gonna group some Crushbone while I'm there!

Baler
01-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Welcome to p99. I dislike bards but if I see you ill try to help ya!
Best advice I can give... Stay off the forums, stay in game and don't give up! You have a bright future keep at it!. Welcome again. :)

Vilkata
01-03-2016, 07:05 PM
The bard quest in Felwithe delivering mail to Kelethin is perfect for gathering some starting coin and xp. Ill also be doing an item give away soon in Gfay. I have a post up called give away event 2. Had to move it back a few days cause raiding heavily this past week.

Daywolf
01-03-2016, 07:55 PM
experiencing some nostalgia. Nostalgia is for people that once played long ago but then quit playing. The rest never really stopped since release and it's all business as usual :o
Welcome to p99, you may want to read the guides on the wiki http://wiki.project1999.com/The_Techie's_Bard_AE_Kiting_Guide

I dislike bards
So do I, so do I. But, recently I've come to the sudden realization that if you cant beat them join them :mad: So, if you see a twinked low level bard swarming 80 mobs right over top your dead corps, think pretty thoughts, mkay?
gr bards, hat bards.

Pope Hat
01-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Do the bone chips quest in Kaladim and cb belts and pads quests also in Kaladim.

Don't worry about gear too much. Scrape together what you can for now and save some cash so that you will be able to buy all of your songs.

Seldig
01-13-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi All,

My friends and I played EQ Classic waaaay back in 1999. We just discovered Project 1999, and "We're getting the band back together". We're a casual/exp group that will probably play one night a week (darned Real Life priorities).

The rest of my group has already gotten into the game and made their characters. I'm still waiting for my Titanium discs to arrive. The group currently looks like:

Warrior
Monk
Cleric
Enchanter
Druid

So my question is, which class would you suggest this group needs? I am currently considering Rogue, Bard, Shaman, Wizard, or Magician -- but I'm willing to try anything. I'm leaning toward Rogue or Bard, but would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you, and I'm looking forward to re-discovering the great world of Norrath!