PDA

View Full Version : #BlackFolxMadder

Blitzers
01-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Shouldn't they be blaming the guns and not the Racist white cops. GunsRBad!!! Lol

ronasch
01-04-2016, 12:19 PM
Shouldn't they be blaming the guns and not the Racist white cops. GunsRBad!!! Lol

Don'ts you's worry Barry is gun fix da gunz isha. He gots his top biotch drownin some new lawz up to protect yo honky azz from yo cracker selves. Lol

James_Joyce
01-04-2016, 12:20 PM
what the hell is going on here you two have the same join date and suspect post content ITT

i found the #blackfolxmadder hashtag moderately amusing however

Filthy_Pagan
01-04-2016, 01:02 PM
what the hell is going on here you two have the same join date and suspect post content ITT

i found the #blackfolxmadder hashtag moderately amusing however

Exceptional internet sleuthing m8. OP confirmed posting on second account.

Also, I'd like to see the rioters destroy a town or block traffic every time a black person kills another black person. I'm pretty sure blacks are responsible for more deaths of blacks than heart disease each year.

ronasch
01-04-2016, 01:04 PM
We are married, so that may be why. Lol

Filthy_Pagan
01-04-2016, 01:09 PM
We are married, so that may be why. Lol

Prove it.

Definitely the same person

ronasch
01-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Prove it.

Definitely the same person

What would suffice as evidence? If we post a pic? Not sure what you'd accept here?

Blitzers
01-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Checkout my statistics in my profile, my 2nd post Title The lords of norrath, that should be sufficient.

I will admit to posting some while on her account, but that's only because I'm too lazy to log her out and log myself in. Oh well

Tupakk
01-04-2016, 02:19 PM
So whose the power bottom in this relationship.

James_Joyce
01-04-2016, 02:37 PM
yea gonna need you guys to post timestamped pic with both of ur pairs of tits out

Knuckle
01-04-2016, 05:15 PM
no tits gtfo

James_Joyce
01-04-2016, 06:01 PM
the last 2 times i saw this thread in the thread listing i saw "black fox mulder"

Leontius
01-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Don'ts you's worry Barry is gun fix da gunz isha. He gots his top biotch drownin some new lawz up to protect yo honky azz from yo cracker selves. Lol
I was really impressed with everyone for not touching this poop and was going to let it stand as a monument to intelligent handling of shitposting, but, alas...

Please take a week off to perfect your posting strategy so as to avoid making awful threads/posts like this in the future.

James_Joyce
01-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Are you sure you couldn't just let him off with a warning and an establishment of policy?

Historically enforcement of forum rules here has been restricted to bannings based on keywords and so context-ignorant that a bot or language filter could have accomplished them, with the most disgusting hate speech being let stand if it doesn't use the N word. For instance, a person married to a man IRL being suspended for hate speech for describing himself as a "faggot" (forgive me my liege and please edit if this was a mistake to use) in common parlance, while others freely advocate the extermination of certain races as long as no television no-no words are touched.

Maybe you could warn us that we are no longer being administered by autistic robots who deliberately make a mockery of their own rules to harvest user salt, and that instead there is a human with some semblance of at least pretending to actually do the spirit of his purported role before you start hammering.

Pokesan
01-04-2016, 11:03 PM
the couple that GETS BANNED together, STAYS together

Filthy_Pagan
01-04-2016, 11:05 PM
What would suffice as evidence? If we post a pic? Not sure what you'd accept here?

Yeah, post you and your wife both holding a piece of paper with your forum names. Do something else too because a piece of paper is easily shopped. Maybe put a shoe on your head?

Pokesan
01-04-2016, 11:06 PM
put shoe on head

Filthy_Pagan
01-04-2016, 11:06 PM
I was really impressed with everyone for not touching this poop and was going to let it stand as a monument to intelligent handling of shitposting, but, alas...

Please take a week off to perfect your posting strategy so as to avoid making awful threads/posts like this in the future.

Pras Swish!

Pokesan
01-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Pras Swish!

cram it monster mash

Filthy_Pagan
01-04-2016, 11:08 PM
cram it monster mash

He's a GM now we have to be nice to him