PDA

View Full Version : Can't zone into gfay...

nsob0331
11-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Hi all, earlier I tried to zone into gfay from bbm and got stuck on my loading screen. I closed out of eq, relogged in, and tried to load that same toon. The loading screen came up, loaded the little blue bar with chatter text, and got stuck at that screen. I closed out, and tried logging onto a toon in the commons. It successfully loaded, and I tried zoning a few times. No crashes/freezes. I did a /who all gfay and about 10 names popped up, leading me to believe the zone didn't crash or anything. I tried making a wood elf real quick and entered the world...stuck on load screen. I deleted and made a high elf. It loaded up just fine, and I ran to the gfay zone from Felwithe and got stuck on the loading screen... I have been to gfay and all its surrounding zones many times, before and after the most recent patches and whatnot, anyone have any idea what might be going on? I've never had any real problems playing p99 other than the occasional ld/client crash, but that doesn't happen often. Also, I am not the most computer knowledgeable person out there, if I need to check specific files or something like that, a little guidance on locating these files would be greatly appreciated =) Thanks for any input

-Kashmir

aggresor223
11-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Reinstall brother, sounds like you have a corrupt zone file.

Lazortag
11-30-2010, 05:19 PM
it might not be that - he could just need a GM to move him since he crashed while zoning.

edit: Oh nvm if Gfay won't work for him then that's probably the problem.