PDA

View Full Version : full time gm - paid

mischief419
12-30-2015, 11:22 AM
If everyone paid like 2 bucks a month towards a full-time in-game gm..

i'd pay.

Spammer? /kick
Bot? /kick
LNS argument? Fixed.
Stuck? Unstuck.
Issue? Resolved.

Yisss......

Not full-time as in 24/7, just on "enough", you know. As in ... more often than mayong mistmoore has spawned (current situation)

krazyGlue
12-30-2015, 11:25 AM
The server missed its window of opportunity .

mischief419
12-30-2015, 11:27 AM

Really I think this server failed in population due to stubbornness of granting an even-further exp bonus. It's not that it takes a long time (IT DOES, but not the point), but people from blue with 60s don't want to come to a pvp server to NOT have real pvp for 59 levels of grinding like they already experienced on blue..

Grind up that exp bar and let this be a pvp server not a grindfest to 60 to realize most the pop dropped by the time you got 60.

Hell, even now, add an intense exp bonus and people from blue would fill. Who the hell wants to catch up when you have fungi twink lvl 1s killing the nubs, running them off the server?

But that's off-topic

Mus3t11
12-30-2015, 11:28 AM

Truth.

krazyGlue
12-30-2015, 11:35 AM
? Leveling on red is far to easy as it is . Kick rocks

debuilder
12-30-2015, 11:41 AM
Leveling red 1-60 takes like a month if you are really lazy about it

MEGANS LAW
12-30-2015, 11:54 AM
Pretty sure some of the GM's already got paid, if you catch, mah drift. u feelers?

Kergan
12-30-2015, 12:47 PM
It is with near 100% certainty I say that part of the agreement with Daybreak to legitimize P99 came with the stipulation that nobody makes any money off this server.

miraclegrow2
12-30-2015, 12:55 PM
What you are speaking of is illegal

Drakaris
12-30-2015, 04:08 PM

Zing!

The aimchat circle jerks desire to obtain pixels and the 1-sided handling of server deciding guild level issues at the staff level killed the legitimacy of this box and any guild pvp.

I'd still be playing and donating otherwise but the 1-sided handling of many issues including empire core members and even guild officers spamming my RL pic unpunished really killed my immersion and demonstrated the extent of favoritism.

MEGANS LAW
12-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Zing!

The aimchat circle jerks desire to obtain pixels and the 1-sided handling of server deciding guild level issues at the staff level killed the legitimacy of this box and any guild pvp.

I'd still be playing and donating otherwise but the 1-sided handling of many issues including empire core members and even guild officers spamming my RL pic unpunished really killed my immersion and demonstrated the extent of favoritism.

So AIM chat (TM) is responsible for all the problems of the server?

miraclegrow2
12-30-2015, 04:11 PM
its all your fault gyno

Drakaris
12-30-2015, 04:14 PM
So AIM chat (TM) is responsible for all the problems of the server?

Pretty much! You cut down guilds before they could reach their prime and offered dkp for griefing exp groups because they challenged empire with mass pvp lol

You should have been encouraging mas pvp but it hasn't been about pvp since nihilum got disbanded. It's only been about securing the bis items for a select few players.

Uuruk
12-30-2015, 04:16 PM
Zing!

A Kangaroo fucked my wife

Yikes

iiNGloriouS
12-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Magicite. Stop posting. Please. Jesus Christ.

JboxCSU
12-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Nope.

Barladore
12-30-2015, 06:53 PM
Magicite. Stop posting. Please. Jesus Christ.

This

Filthy_Pagan
12-30-2015, 06:59 PM
If everyone paid like 2 bucks a month towards a full-time in-game gm..

i'd pay.

Spammer? /kick
Bot? /kick
LNS argument? Fixed.
Stuck? Unstuck.
Issue? Resolved.

Yisss......

Not full-time as in 24/7, just on "enough", you know. As in ... more often than mayong mistmoore has spawned (current situation)

Haven't you heard? Swish is going to become head GM of red

compulsion
12-30-2015, 07:09 PM
I doubt you could talk someone out of their manager in training position at Jack in the Box to become a GM, which would mean that the job would have to be filled by one of the current guild leaders. That of course would raise more issues than Arzak recommending changes to the code as a method of sabotaging guild progression.

TLDR: Save your $2.00

Doors
12-30-2015, 07:11 PM
Zing!

Cries zerg.

Was in Nihilum.

Was in Empire.

Confirmed retarded.

AzzarTheGod
12-30-2015, 07:16 PM
I like magicite's posts and like to say I appreciate his views.

Keep posting pal.

Drakaris
12-30-2015, 08:37 PM
Cries zerg.

Was in Nihilum.

Was in Empire.

Confirmed retarded.

Was also in azrael, good guys, smoke break, fresh, friends, blaze.

Confirmed has seen all sides of the fence and that empire is by far the worst guild on R99. You guys have no proof on Arzak, yet I have seen logs that confirms gyno has direct phone contact with a lead Gm and has used it for server changing decisions.

Knuckle
12-30-2015, 10:40 PM
not sure how 30/cents an hour is going to get another GM on board, we got people that desperate?

mischief419
12-31-2015, 04:54 AM
It is with near 100% certainty I say that part of the agreement with Daybreak to legitimize P99 came with the stipulation that nobody makes any money off this server.

Ok, then "donations", whatever, just like the current server paypal button.

It wouldnt be making money - it would be breaking even as non-profit with donations (?)

As for the amount - i'm sure people would do it for free, with SOMETHING being an incentive rather than to logon to your own char. Someone that is locked in their mom's basement, anyway, with 10 lvl 60s (although anyone with that mentality is probably mental, so it's a catch 22).

georgie
12-31-2015, 05:23 AM
I think someone's thought of this, then thought about the actual reality of this project's community