PDA

View Full Version : Bard swarms east vs west

Beldan4
12-30-2015, 07:54 AM
ok, Bards need to learn control. I know they had this problem on live with swarms the told people again and again and again, if u lag the zone with ur swarms we'll nerf it, people refused to quit so they had to nerf it.

I'm getting sick of being on west coast and lagging like hell every time some east coast bard pulls more then my connection can handle In CoM, lags out the whole zone. Not to mention this dick thinks its his sovrgin right to just give everyone else the finger. He won't swarm unless u pay him he won't fill empty spots.

So ultimately he monopolizes the area, and lags out the rest of the zone for the people in it that have too much lag time to the server. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Daywolf
12-30-2015, 08:32 AM
It didn't happen so much on live early on, bards didn't have broadband. Sooo... reduce server connections to 56k dial-up speed :D
I hear ya, man.

Seredoc
12-30-2015, 09:52 AM
Personally when I see bard swarms I try to find a chanter I can pay to mind wipe them all, or throw snares in to take mobs.

Bard swarming should be a bannable offense if there is even one other person in the zone, fucking hate bards

Blitzers
12-30-2015, 10:02 AM
This is funny, thumbs up, 5 stars, bozo button.

DarthMartigan
12-30-2015, 11:01 AM
Bards should stick to FV through 48ish and then BW. Zones that you can pull and disrupt 0 people. Be better kiting bards.

indiscriminate_hater
12-30-2015, 11:04 AM
Swarming is a god-given right of all bards. Anyone who says otherwise is just a jelly hater.

syztem
12-30-2015, 11:05 AM
BW was a good zone to swarm WHEN low hp was in, not so much anymore. Maybe if you have a wizard or something to PBAOE to speed up the process otherwise BW is terrible. Personally never had any issues on red, was able to kite my 10-15 level higher mobs right next to another bard swarming his level 20 mobs. with particle effects off it wasn't bad at all. They just need to figure out what the deal is with levitate and mob attack reach being far extended past what it should be. I have had wyverns in CS hit me from almost max song range while im levitated over the most TINY crack or slope oneshotting me instantly.

nyclin
12-30-2015, 11:24 AM
Swarming is a god-given right of all bards. Anyone who says otherwise is just a jelly hater.

Ravager
12-30-2015, 01:42 PM
Bard swarming wouldn't bother me so much if the ones who do it knew how to play their class past level 50. The majority of them disrupt leveling for everyone else without contributing anything useful to the end game.