12-25-2015, 11:26 PM
bone chips

Gotze
12-25-2015, 11:39 PM
Thank you i just made 50000 platinum

Pokesan
12-25-2015, 11:42 PM
I dunno, maybe some cabbage? Lettuce is easy to grow but not very nutritional

I suggest you consult with the Stormreapers in the Grand City of Rivervale, they can surely guide you on the path to successful cultivation.

GreldorEQ
12-25-2015, 11:48 PM
Ive been planning to bind in droga - root rott mobs for goblin chain - port to misty to bank in RV - gate - repeat when I get my epic. Give it a try!

scooter
12-26-2015, 10:22 AM
re-roll shaman. kill everything like a m/fing boss.

Tasslehofp99
12-27-2015, 02:07 AM
Quad kite suits of armor in WL for gems, root/dot (or quad kite, if you're good) Geonids in wakening lands for gems, or go to OOT and farm seafuries. Edit: I guess the wyverns in Cobalt scar would be good too, but I haven't messed with them much here on p99 so can't speak to their drop rate on gems.

There are probably tons of other ways to make plat as a druid but these are pretty tried and true methods. My personal favorite is the Seafuries in OOT when they are not crowded, you can make 2-3k/hour there if you're lucky. The best part is its straight plat, no sitting in EC selling for hours etc.

Tupakk
12-27-2015, 02:37 AM
Join Dial a Port, we can always use more 60 Druids.

Gotze
12-27-2015, 06:33 PM
Ty Tassle! And for Seafuries do you mean quadding or root rotting with epic / breath of ro / ES arms?

Cecily
12-28-2015, 02:37 AM
Depends on how contested the island is. I would DS tank singles with oak and let epic finish them as I went to look for another. Quadding is great is instant gratification. Nothing quite like getting 8 gems on a lucky loot. Rotting you can keep your mana up though and it wont make everyone else hate you.

Ruinous
12-28-2015, 07:11 PM
^ You should try root rotting seafuries on Red once. If you aren't quadding, people lose their damn minds. People act more entitled to pixels than on blue, it's crazy sad.

I typically prefer it over quadding if there are other poeple in zone simply because I can keep 4 seafuries going at a time constantly and maintain >80% mana for potential pvp, and it's really not much slower than quadding, especially if you're using a lumi staff.

Geonids aren't terrible in WL but it's extremely luck based. You may be better off farming dino isle in OOT if you can get the camp honestly.

Not sure how well PSC sells for on blue but that's an option too. I like to root rot spiders in DN on occasion.

Bboboo
12-29-2015, 03:15 AM
Join Dial a Port, we can always use more 60 Druids.

This and PL people.

Morlaeth
12-29-2015, 11:12 AM
I have been in Dial a Port on my wizard for about 2 weeks. I do a few hours here and there and I've made nearly 20k. Not bad for simple work while watching Netflix or something.

I recommend using tell windows on a porter toon. It can get quite hectic when the tells roll in all at once, it's actually quite fun!

bktroost
12-29-2015, 11:35 AM
. It can get quite hectic when the tells roll in all at once, it's actually quite fun!

Sounds like something popped!

jcr4990
12-29-2015, 01:20 PM
1. Start second account
2. Get IP exemption
3. Get your "brother" to roll a shaman on it
4. Powerlevel shaman to 60 get epic and torpor
5. Farm stuff that doesn't suck
6. ????
7. Profit

Tupakk
12-29-2015, 04:47 PM
I have been in Dial a Port on my wizard for about 2 weeks. I do a few hours here and there and I've made nearly 20k. Not bad for simple work while watching Netflix or something.

I recommend using tell windows on a porter toon. It can get quite hectic when the tells roll in all at once, it's actually quite fun!

Now imagine of you had a lvl 60 toon to port and did it hardcore during peak porting hours. That is where it is at and what we strive for in all of our members.

And yes having tell Windows is a must if you want to do it right.