PDA

View Full Version : merry xmas you ingrates weirdos cucks and betas

Pseudechis
12-24-2015, 02:33 AM
Merry Xmas All - enjoy time with family, elf pals or friends, be safe and generous and all that jazz!

Nakor

Imago
12-24-2015, 02:59 AM
Merry Christmas Nakor!

Videri
12-24-2015, 03:24 AM
Merry Christmas and happy holiday times to all of you! It's nice to play on this server with its curious combination of people from all over the world, various walks of life, various temperaments, and varying degrees of pottymouth. I hope you all enjoy a little face time with your loved ones. See you in the new year.

Videri
12-24-2015, 03:53 AM
Especially you, Fandango!

Ames1
12-24-2015, 03:55 AM
Especially you, Fandango!

can't read a single word on the image in your avatar

dontbanpls
12-24-2015, 03:56 AM
i dont celebrate christmas its a corporate holiday

Videri
12-24-2015, 04:05 AM
can't read a single word on the image in your avatar

Darn. Maybe if I resize the image myself so it doesn't get scrambled by being automatically resized? Anyway, it's "Do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the Internet and tell lies?" Poking fun at my own nature.

Slathar
12-24-2015, 09:01 AM
the children shivered in the cold, indifferent glow of the computer monitor. the beard of the man could only be described as unkempt. unkempt, just like the Druids he had been leveling off of for the last 23 hours.

"dad, can we open the presents?"

in his mindless grind he had forgotten to buy presents. he had also forgotten to get up to use the bathroom and was covered in an uncountable number of fetid bodily fluids.

the man hastily wrapped a half eaten PayDay bar and a few tacos from Taco Bell. he crudely threw the poorly wrapped "present" at the group of cowering children. the bag exploded in a rain of lettuce and grade F taco meat. the kids pinched bits of meat and cat hair up and reluctantly ate it, happy to have a meal.

today the would hit level 34.

merry Christmas

Uuruk
12-24-2015, 09:08 AM
the children shivered in the cold, indifferent glow of the computer monitor. the beard of the man could only be described as unkempt. unkempt, just like the Druids he had been leveling off of for the last 23 hours.

in his mindless grind he had forgotten to buy presents. he had also forgotten to get up to use the bathroom and was covered in an uncountable number of fetid bodily fluids.

the man hastily wrapped a half eaten PayDay bar and a few tacos from Taco Bell. he crudely threw the poorly wrapped "present" at the group of cowering children. the bag exploded in a rain of lettuce and grade F taco meat. the kids pinched bits of meat and cat hair up and reluctantly ate it, happy to have a meal.

merry Christmas

Mental illness.

Beastagoog
12-24-2015, 09:09 AM
Merry christmas nakor and server!

50 mins till midnight here

Seltius
12-24-2015, 10:22 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone who celebrates it and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone else whatever holiday you may celebrate.

merry Christmas

This guy really needs a time out. His posts always seem so angry. Show of hands please how many are playing from an insane asylum atm ^ that guy.

HippoNipple
12-24-2015, 10:34 AM
Slathar is a pillar of this community, get used to it or fuck off back to blue.

Slathar
12-24-2015, 10:38 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone who celebrates it and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone else whatever holiday you may celebrate.

This guy really needs a time out. His posts always seem so angry. Show of hands please how many are playing from an insane asylum atm ^ that guy.

nerve struck obviously. sorry my fictional story rang true to your lived reality. with that being said, fuck off back to blue fuck boy.

Samsung
12-24-2015, 10:41 AM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

Seltius
12-24-2015, 10:45 AM
nerve struck obviously. sorry my fictional story rang true to your lived reality. with that being said, fuck off back to blue fuck boy.

lol didnt strike a nerve but you definitely fell back on your normal posting habit with the last part. It was what seems to be a pattern with you. I really didn't read most of it ill have to go back and reread it I just saw you post and you always say pretty much the same bitter sounding shit.

Hippo man its ok you dont have to get used to anything bud you can comment on it and still accept things wont change. Or you can keep quiet and let it bother you until you do as you and Slathar are saying and go back to Blue because you cannot accept it.

Besides these are the forums there is no Blue or Red only Rants and Flames.(oh wait this isnt RNF sorry) I dont even know who you guys are in game so I couldn't tell you if you have a reason to dislike me there. Since I really dont dislike anyone I know I dont have an issue with you in game.

If you dont like my evaluation of your trolling then fuck off back to Real life or GTFO the forums and log in.

Thank you and I hope you both have a Happy Holiday.

Slathar
12-24-2015, 10:46 AM
lol didnt strike a nerve but you definitely fell back on your normal posting habit with the last part. It was what seems to be a pattern with you. I really didn't read most of it ill have to go back and reread it I just saw you post and you always say pretty much the same bitter sounding shit.

Hippo man its ok you dont have to get used to anything bud you can comment on it and still accept things wont change. Or you can keep quiet and let it bother you until you do as you and Slathar are saying and go back to Blue because you cannot accept it.

Besides these are the forums there is no Blue or Red only Rants and Flames.(oh wait this isnt RNF sorry) I dont even know who you guys are in game so I couldn't tell you if you have a reason to dislike me there. Since I really dont dislike anyone I know I dont have an issue with you in game.

If you dont like my evaluation of your trolling then fuck off back to Real life or GTFO the forums and log in.

Thank you and I hope you both have a Happy Holiday.

mom got me a 30 piece nugget for Christmas

gona grind hard and then play EQ (raid) till 9am.

Slathar
12-24-2015, 10:50 AM
im dressing up as the guk ghoul lord for Christmas

Troubled
12-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Slathar posts are all I want for xmas.

Uuruk
12-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Slathar is a pillar of this community, get used to it or fuck off back to blue.

Slathar is the pillar of mental retardation.

Slathar
12-24-2015, 11:49 AM
Slathar is the pillar of mental retardation.

stay mad blue fuck boy

this is my server.

Samsung
12-24-2015, 11:49 AM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

Uuruk
12-24-2015, 11:59 AM
stay mad blue fuck boy

this is my server.

Nah. You're annoying as fuck and your posts resemble that of a 1st grader.

Slathar
12-24-2015, 12:06 PM
Nah. You're annoying as fuck and your posts resemble that of a 1st grader.

lol fat nerd angry at video game posts.

news at unemployed.

Uuruk
12-24-2015, 12:07 PM
lol fat nerd angry at video game posts.

news at unemployed.

What does that even mean? Can somebody translate this kids post for me?

Slathar
12-24-2015, 12:08 PM

LOL stay mad. c u in the EC tunnel fuck boy.

Uuruk
12-24-2015, 12:21 PM
LOL stay mad. c u in the EC tunnel fuck boy.

I don't think you will.

Samsung
12-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Ururk is right. Slathar you're old.

Slathar
12-24-2015, 12:52 PM

you're not welcome in any guild because of your personality, repetitive rmting, and general lack of intelligence. meanwhile, i could join any guild i want at any time.

it's feeding time.

Sektor
12-24-2015, 01:13 PM
you're not welcome in any guild because of your personality, repetitive rmting, and general lack of intelligence. meanwhile, i could join any guild i want at any time.

it's feeding time.

I had fun while on P99 with maybe a couple of regrets, but mostly am happy with the out come of things and I'm glad I'm blacklisted because I really don't want to come back, the worst thing that could happen is Gongshow skyping me telling me he could get me into Empire, hopefully it never comes to that.

That being said, stay bitter with the rest of your loser bitter guildmates, you will only get worse with time.

Huelath
12-24-2015, 01:15 PM

it's feeding time.

I can confirm that slathar has a place in <Roo Retards> whenever he chooses

Slathar
12-24-2015, 01:17 PM
I had fun while on P99 with maybe a couple of regrets, but mostly am happy with the out come of things and I'm glad I'm blacklisted because I really don't want to come back, the worst thing that could happen is Gongshow skyping me telling me he could get me into Empire, hopefully it never comes to that.

That being said, stay bitter with the rest of your loser bitter guildmates, you will only get worse with time.

yes, you being blacklisted from every guild has made me extremely bitter. luv all my friends and empire bros telling me to join and come back. legendary legend of legends. stay mad.

Pseudechis
12-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Forgot to include blue fucktards in my original post for you Slathar. Merry Christmas you fucktard now fuck off back to blue!!!

Thomas Paine
12-24-2015, 02:07 PM
http://www.noradsanta.org/?FORM=MF12CR&OCID=MF12CR&utm_source=MSN%20Homepage&utm_medium=MSN%20In-Product&utm_content=Tracks%20Santa%20Now&utm_campaign=NORAD%20santa%20tracker

Seltius
12-24-2015, 02:26 PM

He starts by headbutting the keyboard then he lets the auto correct form complete words for him. I am still reading earlier posts and I think he has a copy/paste function set up for him so he can rinse repeat the same response. While he is amusing its just one more cog in the social experiment we call Forumquest.

But no seriously Merry Christmas to you also Slathar.

miraclegrow2
12-24-2015, 04:52 PM
Happy holidays scummers

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/04/04/ezgif-601165935.gif

barrettdc1
12-24-2015, 05:01 PM
This is what everyone on this board is getting from Santa

http://i65.tinypic.com/35l6b61.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Redi
12-24-2015, 05:40 PM

http://i.imgur.com/0EzpPOq.gif

Rage16
12-24-2015, 06:10 PM
I don't celebrate pagan holidays

Kerwin
12-24-2015, 06:25 PM
server is stuck in a loop that repeats itself, 1 guild zerging all content for years.

seriously dont see the fun in it

maybe if empire split up members into different guilds it would be interesting

they keep recruiting... whats the point when they reach a 200 man guild farming same content for years is beyond me, velious is the end no custom content is gonna save this dying server

Uuruk
12-24-2015, 07:58 PM
server is stuck in a loop that repeats itself, 1 guild zerging all content for years.

they keep recruiting... whats the point when they reach a 200 man guild farming same content for years is beyond me, velious is the end no custom content is gonna save this dying server

Yeah, when you're the top guild on a 150 man server you have to keep recruiting. Why is this hard for people to understand? Empire has been recruiting and yet the raid numbers are still 70-80. People quit and new people take their places.

Beastagoog
12-24-2015, 09:07 PM

Yep. Agreed. Another player like Lite that the server has moved on from.

Beastagoog
12-24-2015, 09:11 PM
Much like slathers partner moved on from him LoLOloloLoLoLOLOLOLoooLOlOLOiLOLi

Ames1
12-25-2015, 01:14 AM
im dressing up as the guk ghoul lord for Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

all i want is you bby

syztem
12-25-2015, 01:49 AM
Revolving door on red, people come and go all the time. There will always be a nihilum, or empire like guild on red for as long as the server is running. People who think the server will EVER be multiple split guilds with equal numbers for fair pvp are stupid. Lot of blue people came here specifically to get away from blue servers shitty raid situations, some caught on to pvp and enjoy it now too. Others gear up, get an ego and pissy and then pvp only.

vouss
12-27-2015, 06:37 PM

it would be more fun if you didn't suck at the game