PDA

View Full Version : Care: Randoms keep posting star wars spoilers

mischief419
12-22-2015, 07:07 AM
I saw the movie at midnight, just to prevent this haha ... but I feel bad for the others. GM, come banhammer this guy and see if his IP matches a real account ~

Ames1
12-22-2015, 07:45 PM
snape kills han solo

Rekrul
12-22-2015, 08:06 PM
There were spoilers posted here day 1 in random threads, same with game of thrones.

It's a dirtball community, what do you expect?

Stalos_
12-22-2015, 08:09 PM
Reported

LostCause
12-22-2015, 08:52 PM
hehehehhee ill wait till i get on the pirate ship for that one.

miraclegrow2
12-23-2015, 01:14 PM
you could download and watch the movie a week before it came out

still didnt see it, still dont care about han solo

barrettdc1
12-23-2015, 05:30 PM
*spoilers*

I was really stoked for this movie from the trailers, and it was a huge let-down. Harrison Ford phoning it in, Carrie Fisher seeming like she was drunk/on drugs delivering her lines, John Boyega having an instant boner for Daisy Ridley, Daisy Ridley knowing how to use jedi-mind tricks while thinking the force was a myth(it's like using the lords prayer and hoping it works). Kylo Ren was cool in the first half, then became Kylo Pussy towards the end. Captain Phasma being hyped up and then serving no point to this movie(maybe in ep VIII?). Oscar Isaac's character was also wasted. I was amazed that when Poe and Finn were tethered trying to escape in the tie fighter that all those Stormtroopers couldn't blow up one fucking shit that was firing wildly. The whole thing stunk.

Kergan
12-23-2015, 05:45 PM
*spoilers*

I was really stoked for this movie from the trailers, and it was a huge let-down. Harrison Ford phoning it in, Carrie Fisher seeming like she was drunk/on drugs delivering her lines, John Boyega having an instant boner for Daisy Ridley, Daisy Ridley knowing how to use jedi-mind tricks while thinking the force was a myth(it's like using the lords prayer and hoping it works). Kylo Ren was cool in the first half, then became Kylo Pussy towards the end. Captain Phasma being hyped up and then serving no point to this movie(maybe in ep VIII?). Oscar Isaac's character was also wasted. I was amazed that when Poe and Finn were tethered trying to escape in the tie fighter that all those Stormtroopers couldn't blow up one fucking shit that was firing wildly. The whole thing stunk.

Also spoilers:

Yeah pretty much. I thought Harrison Ford did ok, but holy shit Carrie Fisher is terribad. Maybe she has had so much facial work done that she is incapable of expressing emotion anymore because her whole face moves as one cohesive piece of plastic?

Poe was about the only character I really enjoyed and I agree he was pretty much left out of the majority of the movie. Like you said, Kylo was pretty awesome until he went full emo after taking off his helmet and revealing he looks like a mongoloid stunt double for Andy Samberg. Finn was basically this movies version of jar jar, just a tryhard emo klutz that would have been murdered about 50 times over if the movie had any sense of realism. Rey just didn't come off believable as a potential bad ass down the line, and her whole story arc seem contrived without sufficient backstory or explanation. Shit, even Anakin who is a product of his mom getting literally raped by the force needed extensive training and STILL got his ass kicked by a real Jedi master the first go. But this dumb bitch can just figure it out in a couple days? Pffft.

Madbad
12-23-2015, 05:50 PM
Moral of the story: Dab way harder.