PDA

View Full Version : Server Antics

whiskey
12-21-2015, 09:42 AM
So I'm curious, been thinking of starting a toon on Red. Whats the population like in terms of grievers. Sometimes I like to pvp and others I would like to do the grind. Is there code of honor or any such thing on red?

I played On pvp in live at the very beginning when it was gold and items to be looted and it was a hard road albeit fun but there were a lot of grievers that would corpse camp and such.

I know there's always the jack ass but are they prolific or few and far between.

Regards

Gaunja
12-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Generally no griefers. In my time people are pretty nice unless you get caught up in the Empire vs Friends stuff, but that isn't until 55+. You should have a fun time on red. I switched from Blue a few months ago and never turned back

vouss
12-21-2015, 09:50 AM
I will grieve all of your xp groups as you level up and corpse camp you every time

Zyzzerzazz
12-21-2015, 09:57 AM
Its a pvp server...angry nerds everywhere. Just dont get mad and you will be fine. Mad is just asking to get griefed.

whiskey
12-21-2015, 10:02 AM
Its a pvp server...angry nerds everywhere. Just dont get mad and you will be fine. Mad is just asking to get griefed.

Angry nerds everywhere <--- that is the greatest statement ever haha..

Swish
12-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Try to pvp as you level, get a feel for your chosen class...I think a bunch of people avoid pvp for 50 levels then get a rude awakening at 50-54.

Would recommend a druid for a first toon, but if you like to group go with whatever you enjoy...bearing in mind that melee classes really benefit from at least starting with more than a rusty sword :)

derpcake
12-21-2015, 11:47 AM
its a lot of fun once you meet some butthurt perma-angry people like vouss

just don't let them project their frustrations onto you, take it as comedy, its glorious

Redi
12-21-2015, 12:47 PM
im interested in trying a red server, will I be confronted with pvp? thats a deal breaker to me.

Swish
12-21-2015, 12:52 PM
im interested in trying a red server, will I be confronted with pvp? thats a deal breaker to me.

:o

Saludeen
12-21-2015, 03:22 PM

Solid advice.

Filthy_Pagan
12-21-2015, 03:37 PM

Yes but if you fight back they always run away

Kergan
12-21-2015, 04:02 PM

haha

Slathar
12-21-2015, 08:01 PM
So I'm curious, been thinking of starting a toon on Red. Whats the population like in terms of grievers. Sometimes I like to pvp and others I would like to do the grind. Is there code of honor or any such thing on red?

I played On pvp in live at the very beginning when it was gold and items to be looted and it was a hard road albeit fun but there were a lot of grievers that would corpse camp and such.

I know there's always the jack ass but are they prolific or few and far between.

Regards

fuck off back to blue

Regards

watbab
12-21-2015, 10:46 PM
Me and my down ass ***** getting twisted
***** get to tripping knock the gravy, out your biscuit