PDA

View Full Version : Shared Accounts

mangobob
12-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Are groups of players allowed to share a common account? IE a guild bank mule or a Rez cleric?

Expediency
12-17-2015, 08:39 PM
You absolutely can not be logged onto two accounts at once. You can share accounts but you expose yourself to risk if they are doing RMT or some other banable offense

Swish
12-17-2015, 10:38 PM
I wouldnt share your account info - that's probably a bad idea in the long term...what if pixels on a mule go missing? Where do you start?

Ele
12-17-2015, 11:52 PM
No one has ever shared an account on P99.

Cecily
12-18-2015, 12:44 AM
No one has ever shared an account on P99.

I knew this guy who tried to once. Derubael showed up out of nowhere and ebayed both accounts immediately.

Bruno
12-18-2015, 03:15 AM
Most guilds if not all have accounts available to their members for a variety of purposes. Plenty of friends share accounts. Whether you will get support if something happens on a shared account is not certain. Use common sense and don't keep extremely valuable items on the account if multiple ppl have access.

Feanol
12-19-2015, 11:04 AM
You absolutely can not be logged onto two accounts at once. You can share accounts but you expose yourself to risk if they are doing RMT or some other banable offense

Very well put.

Besides, account sharing has always had the faint whiff of two-boxing stank to it. Using a character you didn't level to accomplish a short term goal before returning to your main account. Smelly IMO and harms my immersion.