PDA

View Full Version : Necro pet screenshot

dokkho
11-28-2010, 07:17 AM
Greetings everyone. I just started playing a necromancer. One of the reason is that i loved the old look of 20+ necro pets! Unfortunately, i have seen a few 20+ necro and their pet didn't have the look i thought it has in the old time. So i'd like to know if some necro pets still look like this one (see below)?

and at which level you obtain it? screenshots would be appreciated :) Thanks everyone and have fun.

Ostehaps
11-28-2010, 07:46 AM
the white skellies are "obtainable".. but all dark/brown skellies are still new model :( .. some code thing or somthing.. not sure.

dokkho
11-28-2010, 09:09 AM
ah ok that is too bad :( anyone said it to the devs? Maybe someone knows how to get the old graphic models?

Slade_the_Slide
11-28-2010, 09:50 AM
The old dark bones were my favorite skellie. It cant be that hard to get them.

dokkho
11-28-2010, 04:32 PM
I reported the problem on the bug section of the forum. I strongly encourage all the necromancers that loved the old models to poste a comment there so we'll have more chance to be heard.

quellren
11-28-2010, 06:15 PM
You *really* should at least read the follow up on your on bug thread.
It's been clearly stated in numerous places at numerous different times that the old skeleton pet models do not exist because they can't find the code.

THEY CANT DO IT. It's not that Nilbog doesn't care. THEY HAVE TRIED AND IT DOESN'T WORK.