PDA

View Full Version : Sirken's Superstream Monday 12/14

Moosetoe
12-15-2015, 05:40 PM
Where is the livestream from yesterday? The most recent broadcast (from yesterday) is 34 minutes of nothing, and I can't find it on YouTube (maybe it's not uploaded yet).

Tasslehofp99
12-15-2015, 05:53 PM
heard this was a good one ;)

Swish
12-15-2015, 05:59 PM
who were the guests?

Moosetoe
12-16-2015, 08:31 PM
I keep checking twitch for it, but it's just that 34:55 dead air from Monday - not sure where it is..

Monty405
12-17-2015, 08:36 AM
who were the guests?

I'm waiting on a weekly Swish super stream.

Swish
12-17-2015, 09:54 AM
If I ever get to what seems like a rare thing of having an upload speed that can support a smooth stream (1MB really wasn't happening and I've got nothing at the moment) then you can certainly expect some EQ streaming <3

blondeattk
12-17-2015, 11:28 AM
damn BT and their copper wiring!

someidiot
12-17-2015, 02:31 PM
I doubt it will be uploaded, to youtube at least. It didn't really end well.

Juevento
12-17-2015, 02:35 PM
Anyone wanna recap? I heard it got pretty interesting.

someidiot
12-17-2015, 02:41 PM
Can only tell you what happened at the end, or at least when I left. They were talking about issues with ToV raiding. Sirken went afk and let Uberbandit take over. They were discussing possible solutions to fixing the ToV raiding issues people are having. Sirken came back, said something about not nice people hating on him and the stream, and said it was ending. Sirken sounded pretty upset when he abruptly said the stream was done.

As for the guests? I am pretty sure the 2 guests were both in the top raiding guilds. I think one was in Rampage? The other, no idea. Dont know the names either. Sorry... I am useless.

Monty405
12-17-2015, 02:41 PM
I thought the 'interesting' comments were sarcastic in that there was no cast this week. Now I really want to know.

Moosetoe
12-18-2015, 04:37 PM
4 days later, still no 12/14 upload?

someidiot
12-18-2015, 04:40 PM
It's not going to come out, maybe ever? Heavily edited? If I had to guess, it was one of the worst streams he's ever done, at least compared to all the other ones. That and SOMEONE said something to him, not in favor with the stream. Not trying to get in trouble, or have people go on a witch hunt, but he might have been yelled at by someone important over it. It ended so damn abruptly, if it was a troll or something, I imagine he would just ignore it. But the fact that whatever was said got to him that bad, I will speculate that he may have got in trouble in some way.

Kodim
12-18-2015, 04:52 PM
Because it turns out that having 2 people from the same guild discussing the raid scene is one sided and bad.

Tuljin
12-18-2015, 05:13 PM
We just cant have nice things

Swish
12-18-2015, 05:32 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/project1999uncut always available for unmoderated submissions. Got the inside scoop? Lets hear it.

Seems strange to stop a stream so soon after it started but we should be thankful for anything - I havent been able to tune in for months now but do plan to catch up with them :)

Waedawen
12-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Hokushin and another rampage member were complaining about how ToV was better 2-3 weeks ago with the player agreement. And now that rampage isn't getting a majority of the tov targets they are upset with the "new" rules.

It was basically rampage bitching about how they are losing targets and complaining about coth ducking in places like kael. It was a lot of one sided crying that only the 2 people from rampage felt was a problem. Both sirken and uber stated that the way things are now, with server rules, was fine and there was no problem with coth ducking.

If anything can be learned from the history of this server, this is exactly what went down. When you get two people from the same guild on a terrible Maury spin-off-podcast with a host that's just... unbearable... of course it's going to devolve into bitching and moaning when there's no contrary opinion. I bet Hokushin and that other guy were jacking each other off until they were raw by the end of it. Wish I could have seen it.

Wahhh we can't camp our boss kills. Wahhhh there's way too many people in NToV. Wahhh they don't even know how to exploit or cheat, they don't deserve to raid.

The best part about the Rampage kill videos is that they never show the pull.

Sweettouch
12-18-2015, 07:51 PM
If anything can be learned from the history of this server, this is exactly what went down. When you get two people from the same guild on a terrible Maury spin-off-podcast with a host that's just... unbearable... of course it's going to devolve into bitching and moaning when there's no contrary opinion. I bet Hokushin and that other guy were jacking each other off until they were raw by the end of it. Wish I could have seen it.

Wahhh we can't camp our boss kills. Wahhhh there's way too many people in NToV. Wahhh they don't even know how to exploit or cheat, they don't deserve to raid.

The best part about the Rampage kill videos is that they never show the pull.

just like when you and buttbuddy BillSmith post right? jack faster guys

Valse
12-18-2015, 07:57 PM
Hmm how did a "can you give me a recap or a link" thread turn into RNF? Get out of server chat with this stuff. Can't we keep it contained "over there"?

Waedawen
12-18-2015, 08:10 PM

Get. A load. Of this guy.

Speaking of "butt buddies" no one ever answered my "Bootysnatcher" question from a couple days back. Are these guys just jocking on Koraf's dick or is there some other explanation? I bet he's not even amused.

Pheer
12-18-2015, 08:55 PM
Hmm how did a "can you give me a recap or a link" thread turn into RNF? Get out of server chat with this stuff. Can't we keep it contained "over there"?

sperglords will be sperglords, not much you can do about it on here

Pheer
12-18-2015, 09:03 PM
Actually I was the one who said it was a complicated problem without a good solution, and that coth ducking is cancerous but the alternative is potentially even worse. But go on, continue sperging out because you consider me your "enemy" on a video game.

Man0warr
12-18-2015, 09:08 PM
Lazie you are such a riot.

Waedawen
12-18-2015, 09:24 PM
Actually I was the one who said it was a complicated problem without a good solution, and that coth ducking is cancerous but the alternative is potentially even worse. But go on, continue sperging out because you consider me your "enemy" on a video game.

That signature is the most stupid shit I have ever read

Why would you even be proud of that

Pheer
12-18-2015, 09:26 PM
you were complaining about the current state in ToV. The only reason you have to complain is because people like hoku and fingers who relied on autofire to get FTE cant anymore. You two were even complaining enough that the stream was cut short due to the appearance you both were giving the server. But go ahead and deflect from it now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_%28public_relations%29

What rules does coth ducking break? and the FTE in question, your mage was so slow that we had 2 people already cothed before he even started casting. Perhaps you should complain about your mage being crap and not others beating you to a FTE.

I don't even know what FTE you're talking about, nor do I recall discussing a specific encounter during that stream.

Couple weeks ago the BDA idiots swore I was detoxx, now I must be lazie. How about you idiots stop working off of ignorant assumptions

You could always just stop posting on an anon account and you wouldnt have these problems.

jcr4990
12-18-2015, 09:34 PM
Couple weeks ago the BDA idiots swore I was detoxx, now I must be lazie. How about you idiots stop working off of ignorant assumptions

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/3455452.jpg

Pheer
12-18-2015, 09:40 PM
What did I spin? As you can see the VoD is not up so there is no proof other than your word for it. However a hundred plus people watched the stream and heard what was being said. I was one of those people. you and hoku did nothing but bitch about how stuff is so much worse now than it was 2-3 weeks before. I'm sorry that you cant cheat to win anymore and cant have your Autofireing pullers sitting on spawns now.

You ask what did you spin then immediately continue to spin by saying there was no proof but my word for it, then drop an angry, aspergers fueled rant that has no proof but your word for it. Also if you think coth ducking is a great way to raid then you probably have 0 tracking hours for your guild.

And the only reason to bring up coth ducking was because of how your guild just lost KT an hour or so before the stream. But sure lets play dumb and refuse to acknowledge why you were bitching about coth ducking because you assume that's how you lost KT. Please explain what the next step that coth ducking leads to is.

I was asked questions about ToV and coth ducking. I didn't join the skype and demand Sirken talk to us about it.

My account isn't anon. In fact, even your account name and actual characters don't match. Go figure

If you focus really hard and squint with all your might you might be able to see my char name in my signature. Thats assuming youre not illiterate anyway.

Pheer
12-18-2015, 10:02 PM
So you don't actually respond to any of the allegations you deflect from them. Figures

Lol'd at "allegations"

If you want me to submit to a pretend trial at least call up judge judy so we can make some money.

Or you could try asking a question that isnt just a thinly veiled insult or has some kind of merit or source other than your apparent psychic abilities.

Sweettouch
12-18-2015, 10:26 PM
In all honesty I'd listen to 2 of rampage legit talk about raid scene over FAT yammering on and on a stream anyday

Oleris
12-18-2015, 10:51 PM
taken down due to threats.

Juevento
12-18-2015, 11:21 PM
taken down due to threats.

It was Bill Smith with the threats wasn't it?

Argh
12-19-2015, 12:05 AM
conspiracy, coverup, etc.

Waedawen
12-19-2015, 12:26 AM

That coming from such a stand-up, honest guy such as yourself? Don't make me puke.

Hope that Cloak of Flames, you know the one I'm talking about, is keeping you warm.

Argh
12-19-2015, 12:40 AM
This message is hidden because Waedawen is on your ignore list.

Waedawen
12-19-2015, 12:47 AM
You don't know it but that's the best possible thing you could have said to prove my point.

Thanks, Argh. You're a real swell guy.

Mead
12-19-2015, 01:02 AM
How is it every aspergian sociopath end up in Forsaken? Does anyone actually take these tards seriously or believe any of the bullshit they come up with at this point?

Tuljin
12-19-2015, 01:43 AM

I know everyone around here is convinced that they're right, but have you considered that two (or more) people with no relationship at all whatsoever share a common and valid viewpoint about the shitshow that this server has become and are both willing to speak up about it because they're not afraid of the pixel faucet getting turned off? Impossible.

Hokushin and another rampage member were complaining about how ToV was better 2-3 weeks ago with the player agreement. And now that rampage isn't getting a majority of the tov targets they are upset with the "new" rules. The funny part is the rules were changed from the player agreement because rampage refused to negotiate or compromise on their autofire FTEs.

It was basically rampage bitching about how they are losing targets and complaining about coth ducking in places like kael. It was a lot of one sided crying that only the 2 people from rampage felt was a problem. Both sirken and uber stated that the way things are now, with server rules, was fine and there was no problem with coth ducking.

I will remind everybody that its the constantly morphing raid cabal that started cranking Chardok AOE to make coth bots, and this is what happens when you can pull level 60 mages out of your ass. I especially like the use of the adjective "cancerous", which describes exactly what this FRAPSquest poopsockquest lawywerquest FTEracequest autofirequest ChardokAOEquest batphonequest metagamequest culture is.

What did I spin?
I'm sorry that you cant cheat to win anymore and cant have your Autofireing pullers sitting on spawns now.

In a guild where you're gagged from saying anything and pretty much have to fellate the καθεστώς to get drops, any valid opinion or truthful statement not approved by the cabal is "spin." People having opinions and mentioning the giant pink elephant in the room is completely unheard of to these people.

How is it every aspergian sociopath end up in Forsaken? Does anyone actually take these tards seriously or believe any of the bullshit they come up with at this point?

Aspergian sociopaths...pot call the kettle black much? What "raid" guild isn't a bunch of aspergian sociopaths?

Hey, the demagogue-in-chief said it, not me.

Mead
12-19-2015, 01:57 AM
Aspergian sociopaths...pot call the kettle black much? What "raid" guild isn't a bunch of aspergian sociopaths

I don't belong to any of your elf sim clubs. Just pointing out the fact that your guild has the most pathetic social rejects out of the lot.

Waedawen
12-19-2015, 02:28 AM
Y'know I always loved the, "You're acting like this, that means you belong to THIS guild!" accusation

Pokesan
12-19-2015, 02:30 AM
oh look waedawen is acting like a cunt again

how surprising!

Mead
12-19-2015, 03:47 AM
oh look waedawen is acting like a cunt again

how surprising!

He's pulling ahead for saltiest person on the forums. Let's see what pompous response he comes up with, along with some sort of vulgarity attached to it in an attempt to sound dominant.

Tuljin
12-19-2015, 03:48 AM
I don't belong to any of your elf sim clubs. Just pointing out the fact that your guild has the most pathetic social rejects out of the lot.

I belong to no elf sim club, friend. Just a band of adventurers who are now mostly gone from the server. Our initial aim over 3 years ago was to be an alternative to high level play on this server and have absolutely nothing to do with this nonsense. With the implementation of the class system in 2014 a bunch of pixel hungry weirdos started appearing out of the woodwork and weaseled their in way socially to get their shot at the Class R loot piņata.

It was subsequently run into the ground by these absolute imbeciles who "took over" only because they were the most vocal and came in and ran the guild like a junta. They recruited absolute scrubs in their low 50s just to bolster numbers to run Velious raids betabuffed. Meanwhile, on the actual server, the low 50s players had shit attitudes, weren't good at the game, never even moved their XP bars, and and wiped every single raid multiple times, every single time. All the while, they were getting gear by riding the coattails of the outstanding core that essentially made every kill possible and remain highly respected players to this day.

When confronted, the junta acted like absolute crybabies and after enough time they decided to pick up their ball and go home. We didn't even have a vent channel and many of our comrades don't use voice chat to this day. Most of the members never participated on the P99 boards and we had no guild boards. It took me a while to even start contributing to the boards. We had no DKP, just gentlemen's agreements and dice. All gear was farmed or bought. No poopsocking. No vent channel. No nubbery. And everyone was geared to the teeth and having fun.

I would rather not know the people I now know but I cannot unsee what I have seen. Most people who play here now are so new that they know nothing different than the shitshow that being in a guild on this server has become. My experience in the "raid" scene was absolutely fucking awful and made me very bitter and angry.

I am a far cry from a pathetic social reject, friend, as are my comrades. In fact, I am well adjusted, have a rich life outside of this stupid ass box, and I am highly educated. Also, I have been nothing but nice. I have always been helpful and friendly to nubs all over the server and have gone out of my way to help people with various epic quests, etc. For years. My problem is I was never going to fellate anybody, and apparently that's that P99 "x" factor you need to weasel your way around and gain favor with the hegemony, then eventually get NToV drops.

I wanted nothing to do with this shit. The problem is the pissing contest on this server has gotten so out of hand it cannot be avoided. The real pathetic social rejects are those who aspire to become a cult of personality on a 16 year old elf sim. There's many of them around here, in fact there's too many. I just want to play EQ when I come home from work with people that don't fucking suck. Apparently that's too much to ask.

I will continue to flame and I will continue to not give a fuck. A few people really pissed me off. I have "made my case" to all of them personally. I'm still pissed and I will continue to be pissed.

I have nothing to lose. I have been freed from the shackles of pixel lust. The entire server is sick of this shit and nobody wants to speak up about it. Anybody who does want to speak up about it doesn't want to because there's some pixel they want and the faucet will quickly get turned off. I've been there before and its like taking big bites out of a shit sandwich and saying "mmmm, that's good."

Sirken should do a podcast and invite every "leader" of every "raid" guild for a nice little roundtable chat. Some actual discussion about what actually goes on on this box. The biggest fucking nerd summit MMO emus have ever seen. There's an idea. That'll drum up some more people to play this box. We all saw what happened last time a little bit of truth leaked out on the stream. Tell them exactly what it takes to see dragons and get gear on this server.

Enough of this bullshit, we're all sick of it.

Swish
12-19-2015, 05:26 AM
well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

Swish
12-19-2015, 05:29 AM
Take the flaming out of Tuljin's posts though and you're left with some good points in places. Blue's raid scene could be so much better.

Tasslehofp99
12-19-2015, 05:48 AM
good thread, would check back again tomorrow.

radda
12-19-2015, 06:32 AM
good thread, would check back again tomorrow.

Sorn
12-19-2015, 11:06 AM
Take the flaming out of Tuljin's posts though and you're left with some good points in places. Blue's raid scene could be so much better.

It's not just the raid scene that could be better. The entire high end could be better. I am talking quests and drops in general.

Take the Tunarean Signet Ring quest. You need that stupid unicorn in PoM, right? Well, you aren't gonna get it unless you have an in with the super secret unicorn-killer club, which hoards spawn times and names like they're the nuclear launch codes. Me, I'm bound inside the horse room but I don't think I'm ever going to get the horn I need solely because the horses also drop throne cards and certain people want to farm them. It kills me because it's a simple no-drop drop that maybe 4 other people on the server need, but I can't get it because of the fucking throne cards (which are 17k a pop). The person I know who was killing on the regular is now in Rampage and therefore nowhere near PoM anymore so I'm stuck. (By the way, thanks to all the people who helped me get to PoM in the first place, and all my friends who helped with the other parts of the quest! No, I haven't deleted my other crests in a rage...yet.)

Your epic quests aren't any better. I'm going to have to negotiate with a raiding guild just to have a VS encounter, not because I can't find the people to fight VS, but because I need to have him not engaged by another group. It's probably the same for Faydedar. It's hard enough to get a group of semi-strangers together to take down one of these targets, but on p99 on top of that you have to find out who the hell is poopsocking the thing and convince them to let you have a shot.

I can't even get help doing something as simple as streaming a goofy event like bumfights because of high end raiding, since the DoF's streamer is in Rampage and therefore unavailable for over half the week. Any events I do will probably be confined to the early part of the week. Everything in this damn game is dictated by raiding. And you know what? Raids are really fucking boring to do every day. If you're not the puller, you don't even get to see most of a zone. People only do them for good loot. You could do a ton of other interesting things with your time in this game.

If it's got something valuable on it, you are locked out if you aren't one of the hardcore poopsockers/raiders in a raiding guild. Everything else is left mostly deserted. I don't find it a valuable use of my time to sit around waiting for pixels or let a guild decide when and where my main will be at any given time during raid windows, so I will have a very hard time getting any decent drops or doing any of the big quests. Even getting as far as I have in some places is because I stumbled upon the right people to talk to.

It's ridiculous and nothing like the EQ I remember. I don't know how to change it. I know the staff probably won't help, and players won't help either because I'm not anyone important. So I guess we're all stuck until something turns the raiding culture on its head.

Monty405
12-19-2015, 04:22 PM
The passage of time has ruined EQ. Everything today is about finding the minimum amount of effort required for the maximum amount of reward.

Swish
12-19-2015, 05:10 PM
The passage of time has ruined EQ. Everything today is about finding the minimum amount of effort required for the maximum amount of reward.

preach it brother... amen

Mead
12-19-2015, 06:01 PM
You could always just stop posting on an anon account and you wouldnt have these problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn1JXZQ_MiI

Pretty sure he's Nixxar as "Billy S" is his YouTube name.

someidiot
12-19-2015, 07:04 PM

Completley unrelated to the topic of the thread, but has anything ever been done to promote the use of non popular zones? I know it wouldn't be very classic, but has it ever been considered to give lesser used zones a weekly EXP bonus to promote more adventure? Could rotate the zones every week so more people start experiencing more of what everquest has to offer.

Oh well, not classic.

Swish
12-19-2015, 07:37 PM
hot zones worked well on live in later years, can't see that going in here though...I guess the goblins in Nurga get to carry on mining :o

Swish
12-19-2015, 08:20 PM
sounds like that Jar Jar Binks equivalent in Star Trek Voyager.

Mead
12-19-2015, 09:24 PM
who is nixxar?

K

jwargod
12-19-2015, 10:20 PM
I belong to no elf sim club, friend. Just a band of adventurers who are now mostly gone from the server. Our initial aim over 3 years ago was to be an alternative to high level play on this server and have absolutely nothing to do with this nonsense. With the implementation of the class system in 2014 a bunch of pixel hungry weirdos started appearing out of the woodwork and weaseled their in way socially to get their shot at the Class R loot piņata.

It was subsequently run into the ground by these absolute imbeciles who "took over" only because they were the most vocal and came in and ran the guild like a junta. They recruited absolute scrubs in their low 50s just to bolster numbers to run Velious raids betabuffed. Meanwhile, on the actual server, the low 50s players had shit attitudes, weren't good at the game, never even moved their XP bars, and and wiped every single raid multiple times, every single time. All the while, they were getting gear by riding the coattails of the outstanding core that essentially made every kill possible and remain highly respected players to this day.

When confronted, the junta acted like absolute crybabies and after enough time they decided to pick up their ball and go home. We didn't even have a vent channel and many of our comrades don't use voice chat to this day. Most of the members never participated on the P99 boards and we had no guild boards. It took me a while to even start contributing to the boards. We had no DKP, just gentlemen's agreements and dice. All gear was farmed or bought. No poopsocking. No vent channel. No nubbery. And everyone was geared to the teeth and having fun.

I would rather not know the people I now know but I cannot unsee what I have seen. Most people who play here now are so new that they know nothing different than the shitshow that being in a guild on this server has become. My experience in the "raid" scene was absolutely fucking awful and made me very bitter and angry.

I am a far cry from a pathetic social reject, friend, as are my comrades. In fact, I am well adjusted, have a rich life outside of this stupid ass box, and I am highly educated. Also, I have been nothing but nice. I have always been helpful and friendly to nubs all over the server and have gone out of my way to help people with various epic quests, etc. For years. My problem is I was never going to fellate anybody, and apparently that's that P99 "x" factor you need to weasel your way around and gain favor with the hegemony, then eventually get NToV drops.

I wanted nothing to do with this shit. The problem is the pissing contest on this server has gotten so out of hand it cannot be avoided. The real pathetic social rejects are those who aspire to become a cult of personality on a 16 year old elf sim. There's many of them around here, in fact there's too many. I just want to play EQ when I come home from work with people that don't fucking suck. Apparently that's too much to ask.

I will continue to flame and I will continue to not give a fuck. A few people really pissed me off. I have "made my case" to all of them personally. I'm still pissed and I will continue to be pissed.

I have nothing to lose. I have been freed from the shackles of pixel lust. The entire server is sick of this shit and nobody wants to speak up about it. Anybody who does want to speak up about it doesn't want to because there's some pixel they want and the faucet will quickly get turned off. I've been there before and its like taking big bites out of a shit sandwich and saying "mmmm, that's good."

Sirken should do a podcast and invite every "leader" of every "raid" guild for a nice little roundtable chat. Some actual discussion about what actually goes on on this box. The biggest fucking nerd summit MMO emus have ever seen. There's an idea. That'll drum up some more people to play this box. We all saw what happened last time a little bit of truth leaked out on the stream. Tell them exactly what it takes to see dragons and get gear on this server.

Should check out the phinny server on live. Been policed pretty well and have seen little to no arguements. Both people from pp99 and prior progression servers. As much as "not classic" as it is, its a huge breath of fresh air from the rampant sociopathy the p99 servers have been suffering from as of late.

knix
12-20-2015, 12:51 AM
I can't even get help doing something as simple as streaming a goofy event like bumfights because of high end raiding, since the DoF's streamer is in Rampage and therefore unavailable for over half the week. Any events I do will probably be confined to the early part of the week. Everything in this damn game is dictated by raiding. And you know what? Raids are really fucking boring to do every day. If you're not the puller, you don't even get to see most of a zone. People only do them for good loot. You could do a ton of other interesting things with your time in this game.

what is DoF's and i thought it was Green grocer that did bumfights?

and while i am asking questions unrelated to the topic,

Why is Taken teaming up with Rampage, and what happened to the Divinity/Rampage love affair?

ArumTP
12-20-2015, 02:58 AM
what is DoF's and i thought it was Green grocer that did bumfights?

and while i am asking questions unrelated to the topic,

Why is Taken teaming up with Rampage, and what happened to the Divinity/Rampage love affair?

Rampage needs FAT to be dead, too many things they felt entitled to were being lost, as part of the FAT alliance and FA alliance northwing loot. They bribed them with a better loot package, 2nd pick on all northwing loot except for vulak, (1 of 2 people) to pick on former FAT targets, and available sleeper tomb keys.

Not sure if Divinity is part of the mix or they got kicked to the curb, but judging by the tunare run I think they did.

Soon as FA alliance is dead they will kick taken to the curb and own all endgame stuff.

Pokesan
12-20-2015, 03:14 AM
FAD alliance? Not nearly as appealing a term as FAT

Troubled
12-20-2015, 03:38 AM
Goo thread. Keep it here so Rampage members aren't afraid to lose their guild tag for replying.

Mead
12-20-2015, 04:31 AM
Do you honestly think Taken wanted to raid with Forsaken? I can feel the sighs of relief. Someone send Dottedup an 8ball he's about to put in lots of overtime.

knix
12-20-2015, 05:39 AM
Do you honestly think Taken wanted to raid with Forsaken? I can feel the sighs of relief. Someone send Dottedup an 8ball he's about to put in lots of overtime.
are you part of taken?

Mead
12-20-2015, 05:48 AM
Knix its past your bedtime

knix
12-20-2015, 06:00 AM
Knix its past your bedtime

Fandango try red.

knix
12-20-2015, 04:40 PM
I love you

ahh I just seen your signature, Proud of killing TMO's undergeared clerics? I am glad that you feel like you have found something in life that makes you feel good, killing a class of players on the pvp server that are the easiest targets in PVP.

What Fandango was doing
http://images.all-free-download.com/images/graphiclarge/a_cat_and_a_goldfish_02_hd_pictures_168948.jpg

what Fandango imagines he was doing
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dFolhjmfX_I/hqdefault.jpg

Cecily
12-20-2015, 04:53 PM
I dunno, killing defenseless people has always been fun. I'm not sticking a knife in your back because I'm looking for a fair fight and all.

knix
12-20-2015, 04:54 PM
Will always luv u knix

Btw think shes empire now

Red is a one guild server. We both know that, the players have been there and so well geared, that new guilds cannot get a foot hold, and when they manage to look like a bit of a potential threat, Empire Griefs them off the server. Because everyone has 10 alts, because of the increased rate of exp over there, and on and on. but, glad your happy, because its all about the need of the ONE guild of 120 people.

ManuelThePopStar
12-20-2015, 05:14 PM
Server is a total joke at this point. <Rampage> raiding TOV mobs with 13 monks 14 clerics and 16+ rogues, and still they need an alliance.

Abusing broken, nonclassic mechanics such as being able to bind anywhere in TOV with lockets and using TLC boxes to pull etc. It's all fucking nonsense, and NON CLASSIC, yet since its <Rampage> doing it, the GMs allow it to continue.

knix
12-20-2015, 05:16 PM
Server is a total joke at this point. <Rampage> raiding TOV mobs with 13 monks 14 clerics and 16+ rogues, and still they need an alliance.

Abusing broken, nonclassic mechanics such as being able to bind anywhere in TOV with lockets and using TLC boxes to pull etc. It's all fucking nonsense, and NON CLASSIC, yet since its <Rampage> doing it, the GMs allow it to continue.
and by Rampage you mean the IB darlings that got away with stuff early in the servers history.
If you can find any proof that anything is NON CLASSIC report it to the bug section Let Nilbog know ASAP.

Uuruk
12-20-2015, 05:22 PM
Red is a one guild server. We both know that, the players have been there and so well geared, that new guilds cannot get a foot hold, and when they manage to look like a bit of a potential threat, Empire Griefs them off the server. Because everyone has 10 alts, because of the increased rate of exp over there, and on and on. but, glad your happy, because its all about the need of the ONE guild of 120 people.

Stick to Sirkens stream and whatever else you do and leave red out of your mouth.

Troubled
12-20-2015, 05:47 PM

Classic coming from kunark TMO.

Uuruk
12-20-2015, 05:59 PM

Exactly, Knix is such a joke lol.

Colgate
12-20-2015, 06:17 PM
the last time i saw knix on red, she was in empire's teamspeak and had a meltdown because i asked her why TMO bothered keying every member for every island in sky instead of just pulling everything to island 1

knix
12-20-2015, 06:19 PM

You know I thought of that when i was typing it,

but, the PVP server has more opportunity for abuse by the top guild, because it's not just about having the gear and the knowledge to be ABLE to kill the dragon, it was about the one guild that purposely griefed you at the zoneline to the zone that had the dragon in it. What I experienced wasn't force v force, it was 3-5 at the zoneline ready to attack before you have even fully loaded into the game.

TLDR Cleric griefed off the server by being killed 6 times in a 24 hour
period while on LNS on the red server.

the last time i saw knix on red, she was in empire's teamspeak and had a meltdown because i asked her why TMO bothered keying every member for every island in sky instead of just pulling everything to island 1 aparently this conversation meant more to you, I was there to talk to some old TMO buddies that had joined your "empire"

Jeni
12-21-2015, 07:10 AM
Empire actually has to outnumber other guilds 3 to 1 in PvP in order to win. Below is what an even number fight looks like verses a couple of friends in Kunark rags.

Final Score: 29 Friends 6 Empire
http://i.imgur.com/xJdEJVu.png

They also brought nearly 200 Velious raid pixels in order to try and gain an advantage in this fight. No amount of gear is going to fix bad.

http://i.imgur.com/YUhfpUk.png

Moosetoe
12-21-2015, 08:23 AM
This thread has become so unbelievably derailed. The stream happened, and it should be posted.

Monty405
12-21-2015, 09:03 AM
I once sat in the zone in room for ToV and saw a dragon come in through the door to fight some people.

I hope you enjoyed my dragon story, that's pretty much it.

MEGANS LAW
12-21-2015, 11:39 AM
Knix confirmed retard. Can't wait till she's on Sirken stream again. She's a valuable contributing member of the P99 community (lol).

Ella`Ella
12-21-2015, 11:45 AM

The blue raid scene is better...on red.

Swish
12-21-2015, 11:54 AM
try it today yowl <3

Waedawen
12-22-2015, 07:14 PM
He's pulling ahead for saltiest person on the forums. Let's see what pompous response he comes up with, along with some sort of vulgarity attached to it in an attempt to sound dominant.

The best part about these forums is that people like this guy think they're so smug, when the rest of the server is calling him a straight up loser.

Now that I know "Pokesan" and some raid-guild brown nosing ding bat named "Mead" disapprove of my posts, two of Project 1999s most intelligent and respected community members... sheesh. What have I done?!

Lord knows I regret mocking people who spend 40 hours a week playing Everquest! Shame on me! It's gonna be real hard to sleep at night!

Y'see? I can sound "dominant" without swearing, you freak.

Waedawen
12-22-2015, 07:29 PM
With the implementation of the class system in 2014 a bunch of pixel hungry weirdos started appearing out of the woodwork and weaseled their in way socially to get their shot at the Class R loot piņata.

And just gonna throw up a "Quoted for the Truth" and also mention the new Club --

Anyone who wants to join the "Bootysnatcher" gang just go ahead and change your last name and send a message to a member of Rampage -- They'll sort you out with your fully equipped poop sock and fellatio kit.

Monty405
12-22-2015, 10:58 PM
try it today yowl <3

Red is best server