PDA

View Full Version : Halfling Rog Faction

Tupakk
12-08-2015, 10:16 PM
So we are doing some Cabilis factioning for a few of our members and I was wondering what the starting faction is that a Halfling Rogue starts with.

I know you can turn bone chips in for faction but right now were killing goblins and before we were swarming dogs in FV. Weve been at it for about 3 days and Im still KoS to the Troopers.

Whats the low down.

Evia
12-08-2015, 11:09 PM
get an iksar hide mask to give ya the final nudge. My rogue has literally only worked on cab faction via fighting in seb. Without mask I'm threatening but with mask I move into apprehensively

captnamazing
12-08-2015, 11:09 PM
I got my HFL warrior to ally with troopers due to warrior guild fac. most other facs in cab still hate my guts. not sure if this is helpful.

Pyrocat
12-09-2015, 02:56 AM
You can charm the bone chip turn in NPC and do hundreds of turn ins to get you past KOS, or just sneak behind him.

Regardless of race you'll need about 7000 bone chips. You'll still be kos with necromancers (who thankfully confine themselves to their tower and the one hermit) but everyone else will be dubious or better. Only way to really raise necro faction is killing iksar outcasts. I'm ally with troopers and amiable or better with the rest of the non-necro factions. A couple merchants are apprehensive but most are still dubious.

Thulack
12-09-2015, 10:10 AM
You can charm the bone chip turn in NPC and do hundreds of turn ins to get you past KOS, or just sneak behind him.

Regardless of race you'll need about 7000 bone chips. You'll still be kos with necromancers (who thankfully confine themselves to their tower and the one hermit) but everyone else will be dubious or better. Only way to really raise necro faction is killing iksar outcasts. I'm ally with troopers and amiable or better with the rest of the non-necro factions. A couple merchants are apprehensive but most are still dubious.

Charmed mobs dont give faction hits.

Tupakk
12-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies. After 9 hours of straight up genocide at the goblin fort in WW I made it from RTA to Threatenly. And when I say genocide we nonstop pulled the whole time.

Resulted in 2 earrings and about 30 gloves ( stupid lore )

We were also there for FV faction and found out that FD will not allow you to do the turn in at Capt N for the canines.

Pyrocat
12-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Charmed mobs dont give faction hits.

I thought they just didn't give exp, but still gave faction?