PDA

View Full Version : Beek quest to improve Rivervale cleric faction

Dawley
12-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Beek Guinders is in the cleric guild building in Rivervale. To improve cleric faction you can give Beek a Black Wolf skin, two ruined wolf skins, and a berry.

My char (Whatz) is an agnostic ogre warrior. After turning in this quest 39 times Whatz finally became dubious to the clerics.

I did not tabulate the number of black wolves I killed. It was probably 250.

It took the kind contributions of a number of druids casting wolf form upon me to do the turn ins. Thanks to all of you.

I did not find an documentation as to how many completed quests it takes to reach dubious so figured I would document it here.

Swish
12-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Nice, what benefit does an ogre warrior get from faction grinding with halfling clerics?

If "just for fun" then I take my hat off to you OP - that's enjoying the game in one of the best casual ways :)

Ennewi
12-07-2015, 01:27 PM
pretty sure it's just for fun...

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w663/level1undercon/eqgame%202015-11-21_zpsl7ohkrkb.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/level1undercon/media/eqgame%202015-11-21_zpsl7ohkrkb.jpg.html)

Dawley
12-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Benefits:

I can walk into Rivervale from Kithicor without being killed.
I have faction with Falia Frikniller to do Freeport quest to raise various factions.

It is a challenge to get the faction. Getting it is a simple pleasure, too.

--------

Picture!

How do you keep track of them? How did you know you had the picture?

Tobius
12-07-2015, 04:35 PM
I have a lowbie shammy bound at firepots, he gets ganked nearly everywhere the pots spit you out. I like factioning up with him so he can become a porting shammy. Plus it is kind of fun in it's own way.

I know how the ogre feels.

There's a badass player called Aaldoin who was going to write a faction guide for all this and more.

Ennewi
12-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Picture!

How do you keep track of them?

Don't know how I keep track of them. Currently count is at 1493 and I'm willing to bet 1473 of those will be deleted.

How did you know you had the picture?

Hard to forget seeing a level 20+ fem ogre, naked no less.

captnamazing
12-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Welcome to Rivervale!

thufir
12-08-2015, 04:57 PM
My char (Whatz) is an agnostic ogre warrior. After turning in this quest 39 times Whatz finally became dubious to the clerics.

Were you scowling when you started? I kinda want to do this myself. I get so tired of having to invis for Thekela Meepup. Such a racist.

Pyrocat
12-09-2015, 03:35 AM
I have a lowbie shammy bound at firepots, he gets ganked nearly everywhere the pots spit you out.

You can invis too. I don't think anything in the cities you port to see invis. But I sympathize with wanting faction for faction's sake.

bcdi
12-09-2015, 04:10 AM
Happy to wolf ya, Whatz.

Dawley
12-09-2015, 03:33 PM
I remember starting at glaring. But then, that is my memory.

I know I had not previously affected the original faction either up or down when I started.

thufir
12-09-2015, 03:38 PM
I remember starting at glaring. But then, that is my memory.

I know I had not previously affected the original faction either up or down when I started.

OK, thanks Dawley. Probably be more for me. Why don't halflings like the god of war, anyway...