PDA

View Full Version : blue rogues with mrylokar dagger, vyemms fang? parsing

syztem
12-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Curious what you guys are parsing or finding better vs epic in mainhand, Had bad rogue luck with 0 mrylokars and 1 fang so far. Seems to parse a bit better on velious bosses/fights in main hand with epic offhand. Epic for pvp however still seems better because a higher average backstab all around. Figured if blue had at least 3 mrylokar daggers(?rumored?), some guild must have got at least 1 fang or more by now.

Bill Tetley
12-03-2015, 05:32 PM
we don't care about your uncontested loot!

syztem
12-03-2015, 06:35 PM
I said nothing about uncontested loot, Just that none of the above weapons had dropped until now. and I know blue has had mrylokar daggers drop whereas we haven't. Was merely curious about the damage, but you can leave my thread thanks.

fiveeauxfour
12-03-2015, 07:31 PM
take this to the melee subforum

ManuelThePopStar
12-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Curious what you guys are parsing or finding better vs epic in mainhand, Had bad rogue luck with 0 mrylokars and 1 fang so far. Seems to parse a bit better on velious bosses/fights in main hand with epic offhand. Epic for pvp however still seems better because a higher average backstab all around. Figured if blue had at least 3 mrylokar daggers(?rumored?), some guild must have got at least 1 fang or more by now.

Yea <Rampage> seems to have gotten EXTREMELY "lucky" on all their drops. I mean I remember my live server had one Myro dagger and two total SODs a decent few months into the Luclin expansion. Rampage seems to get a couple SOD every ST clear and aa couple Vulak weapons every time they kill him.

How man Palladius' Axes do they have now? My live server had literally only one single Palladius' Axe when I quit playing sometime during early GoD.

Pheer
12-03-2015, 08:27 PM
How man Palladius' Axes do they have now?

one

Efwan
12-04-2015, 01:21 AM
Yea <Rampage> seems to have gotten EXTREMELY "lucky" on all their drops. I mean I remember my live server had one Myro dagger and two total SODs a decent few months into the Luclin expansion. Rampage seems to get a couple SOD every ST clear and aa couple Vulak weapons every time they kill him.

How man Palladius' Axes do they have now? My live server had literally only one single Palladius' Axe when I quit playing sometime during early GoD.

Lol conspiracy theorist much or just horrible memory? Shawl of protection was also super rare and we have 4 on red. Just some RNG at it's finest. We could go another 2 months of dracos and not see any and it wouldn't really surprise me

Colgate
12-04-2015, 01:34 AM
when i looted a draco w/ double shawl it was the best day of my entire life

ManuelThePopStar
12-04-2015, 02:31 AM
I'm almost convinced. Please, tell me more!

Pheer
12-04-2015, 04:20 AM

Lol @ a couple SoDs every ST clear. If that were true we'd have dozens of the things by now. You haven't felt disappointment until you've seen a warder drop two lances and a bunch of cloth caps.

<Tinfoil Hats> might still be around though, you should put an app in.

We've gotten a handful of both mrylo and fangs, but we only have one rogue that has both so I doubt theres been any extensive parsing done. Probably any info you could manage to get would be anecdotal at best. You'll just have to wait for more to drop on red or somehow talk some Rampage rogues into doing all the number crunching for you.

quido
12-04-2015, 04:28 AM
<Tinfoil Hat> is the premier GM-sanctioned GM-created EC Trading guild. Send me a PM and I can arrange an invite.