PDA

View Full Version : Best wait to raise Kromzek faction by killing claws of veeshan

Rhuobhe
12-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Hello I was curious if anyone had advise on the most efficient spots tor methods to grind Kromzek faction outside of killing dwarves. I don't want to lower my Coldain faction I just want to kill dragons and CoV mobs.

Thanks

Pyrocat
12-02-2015, 12:08 PM
You can kill the arena giants without losing coldain faction. If you're dead set on killing dragons only though, I guess fight lower level mobs in Skyshrine? Hatchlings in ToV are easy to kill and respawn quickly too, but they're not exactly in a convenient or safe location.

Ele
12-02-2015, 12:09 PM
grinding solo, with group, with raid?

Daldaen
12-02-2015, 12:15 PM
The best way is to clear through WW Dragons:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2001830&postcount=2

Nilbog confirmed he updated the values to match those obtained from live parses, so each dragon in WW is about a +50-75 Kromzek hit.

The problem with this strategy however, is it gets you friendly to Kromzek. Which is fine for the purpose of W/NToV armor and a few quests. But you will remain KoS to Tormax and Kromrif. So any frost giant (they wear chain) will still be KoS to you unless you're friendly by default. And the named Giants Dlammaz, Frozen Jesus, Tormax 2 guard and Keldor will all be KoS to you also.

Ele
12-02-2015, 12:29 PM

Nilbog confirmed he updated the values to match those obtained from live parses, so each dragon in WW is about a +50-75 Kromzek hit.

The problem with this strategy however, is it gets you friendly to Kromzek. Which is fine for the purpose of W/NToV armor and a few quests. But you will remain KoS to Tormax and Kromrif. So any frost giant (they wear chain) will still be KoS to you unless you're friendly by default. And the named Giants Dlammaz, Frozen Jesus, Tormax 2 guard and Keldor will all be KoS to you also.

You mean the big bearded babies.

Kromzek bros keep the ladies happy with freshly shaven faces.

This post brought to you by Harry's (https://www.harrys.com/). Visit harrys.com today and get your free trial started. If you order today use promo code BIGGESTPROBLEM to get $5 dollars off your first purchase.

Rhuobhe
12-02-2015, 12:51 PM
grinding solo, with group, with raid?

solo

Ele
12-02-2015, 01:02 PM
That is going to be long and tough if you want to preserve your Coldain faction at the same time.

Basically grind on the guardians and sentries in Skyshrine. Killing the rare named drake/wyvern in Cobalt Scar give +kromzek, the normal ones do not give faction.

You can also do Icepaw Kobold's Paws to Bvellos for +rif, zek, tormax, and -cov.

Pyrocat
12-02-2015, 01:26 PM
I shouldn't post when I'm just waking up. Obviously ignore my comment about killing in the Arena, I was thinking +CoV without +Coldain. See if you can tag along when Divinity or whoever kills the Western Waste dragons. Or reroll shaman and solo them yourself.

dafier
12-02-2015, 01:44 PM
I know what the OP said, but just curious. The 2 factions in Icewell Keep (dwarves) do they give both Kromzek and Kromrif positive?

Pyrocat
12-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Yeah, killing Councilors gives +Zek +Rif.

Morlaeth
12-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Yeah, killing Councilors gives +Zek +Rif.

+Rif at a way lower rate I think. I'm ally with Zek and only apprehensive with Rif and the dwarves is how I did most of my grind.

Could be wrong though! (not that rif even matter omg)

dafier
12-02-2015, 02:23 PM
+Rif at a way lower rate I think. I'm ally with Zek and only apprehensive with Rif and the dwarves is how I did most of my grind.

Could be wrong though! (not that rif even matter omg)

Rif is needed for Vender and bank right? Only thing I can think of that really does matter.

Pyro,

Thanks! So the sentry's and others are both +Rif/Zek?

Troxx
12-02-2015, 02:51 PM

I recently destroyed all WW and ToV dragons - can confirm also that WLTK, Telk, and Gozz in WTOV give massive faction hits (I want to say it was like -500 CoV and half that positive for kromzek).

I killed all the dragons pretty much and went from max kos to amiable to kromzek, still kos kromriff.

thufir
12-02-2015, 03:24 PM
If you're not powerful enough to kill dragons, killing in Skyshrine will also raise your Kromzek faction at no cost to your Coldain faction. Guardians, sentries, cubes, the Fe'Dhar, and patrolling wurms are all suitable for a group of 40-50+. Some interesting drops, too.

Slower than killing WW dragons, though. But a soloable option for lower levels.

maurilax
12-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Use another toon or buy coldain heads and turn them in after killing WW dragons